Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) (2761 Views)

Your Thoughts On Girls/Ladies That Drinks Alcohol? / See What I Just Discovered From My Girlfriend..viewer Discretion Advise / I Just Discovered What My Fiancee Has Been Hiding (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) by freecocoa(f): 2:59pm On Nov 16, 2011
apocalypse:

You are really funny , higher standard you say. What kind of standard is one which doesnt see the ills in drinking alcohol , if that is what you term as " high standard " then I'd rather have a low standard or none at all. What I'm even sad about is you saying it's not a bad habit and coming to defend it. To make everything more hilarious you quote the Bible to justify your habit. I bet you and your pastor go out occasionally to have a bottle of beer. SMFH
please crawl back into the cave you came out from,I see comprehension is a problem for you so I don't need to waste my breadth on you.
Re: Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 16, 2011
freecocoa:

please crawl back into the cave you came out from,I see comprehension is a problem for you so I don't need to waste my breadth on you.

Another trait of " high standard "
Re: Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) by freecocoa(f): 4:08pm On Nov 16, 2011
Keep deceiving yourself,saint/angel apoca-whatever.
Re: Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) by Atandav: 5:13pm On Nov 16, 2011
Appreciated thanks for the courage
Re: Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 16, 2011
@freecocoa
I bet you are a lady with good christian values and you probably go to church every Sunday. I on the other hand don't believe in a God , the God or any other God/god for that matter but I can bet I'm more morally upright than you.
Re: Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) by freecocoa(f): 5:59pm On Nov 16, 2011
^
No problem I accept but the only thing that makes me happy is that you can't judge me and what you say/think changes nothing as regards the truth about me.
Anyways I extend my hand in a truce if you are willing to accept it but if not,take care of yourself,sorry if I insulted or vexed you in anyway,our opinions may not be the same but that doesn't mean each shouldn't be respected.thank you.
Re: Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 16, 2011
i like u freecocoa. Na so!
Re: Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) by freecocoa(f): 6:52pm On Nov 16, 2011
Boyloaf:

*blushing*thank you.
Re: Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 16, 2011
Boyloaf:

That makes two of us

@freecocoa
I never intended to vex you but I guess my first post was less than diplomatic , for this I truly apologise.
Re: Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) by freecocoa(f): 7:23pm On Nov 16, 2011
apocalypse:

@freecocoa
I never intended to vex you but I guess my first post was less than diplomatic , for this I truly apologise.
Apology accepted,no hard feelings,we truly disagree to agree. looking forward to arguing with you on another thread.(LOL)and hey I'm no drunkard, just incase. grin
Re: Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 16, 2011
hahaahhaha dnt worry freecocoa, nobody is callin u a drunk, but stay clear frm nairaland anytime ur tipsy coz i can tell wen u r.
Re: Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) by freecocoa(f): 7:47pm On Nov 16, 2011
^
Hahahahaha,okay noted.
Re: Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 16, 2011
freecocoa:

Apology accepted,no hard feelings,we truly disagree to agree. looking forward to arguing with you on another thread.(LOL)and hey I'm no drunkard, just incase. grin

I'd never think so , I truly hope we meet to disagree and then agree again in the near future.
Re: Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) by Funkymallam(m): 10:12am On Nov 17, 2011
Apocalypse + Freecocoa - Boyloaf = thread hijackers. cheesy

@op. If she is a dan shashasha, leave her o n get anoda yarinya.
Shege yaro grin grin grin
Re: Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 17, 2011
@funkymallam
Abeg no use your reggae spoil my blues for hia jor , u no see say Boyloaf & I dey jostle for her attention.
Re: Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) by Spclst900: 11:19am On Nov 17, 2011
op, if you cant cope with it, you walk
Re: Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 17, 2011
[
Re: Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 17, 2011
apocalypse:

@funkymallam
Abeg no use your reggae spoil my blues for hia jor , u no see say Boyloaf & I dey jostle for her attention.
u and who? Guy sometin dey worry u? *singing fela* Me and u nor dey for d same category!
Re: Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 17, 2011
ol boy wetin be ya own , you dey do ya own I dey do my own. mshewww *singing the girl is mine*
Re: Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) by freecocoa(f): 12:55pm On Nov 17, 2011
Hey guys,no more fighting on this thread so holster your weapons.*singing one love keep us together*
Re: Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 17, 2011
Two is company three is a crowd , Boyloaf is a , well a boy , he shouldn't be meddling where adults are meeting. How about I wine and dine you like no man has.
Re: Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) by freecocoa(f): 2:10pm On Nov 17, 2011
apocalypse:

Two is company three is a crowd , Boyloaf is a , well a boy , he shouldn't be meddling where adults are meeting. How about I wine and dine you like no man has.
LOL@boyloaf is a boy.
Wine and dine me?hmm sounds tempting.well as long as you don't bite,that can be arranged.
Re: Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 17, 2011
I only bite when I'm impressed and I'm already impressed by your charm , don't worry though , my bite is more pleasurable than painful.
Re: Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) by freecocoa(f): 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2011
^
Hmmm,interesting anyways I'm not easily scared so I wasn't/i'm not worried.
Re: Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 17, 2011
Ta , have a lovely day
Re: Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) by freecocoa(f): 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2011
You too sweets.
Re: Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 17, 2011
The number of nigerian female alcoholics just dey increase everyday.Go to any beer palour na naija girls full am pass.Even sef for UK many naija girls don graduate into taking cocaine and heroin grin.Dem say na part of civilising grin
Re: Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 17, 2011
^^^ Virus alert! virus alert!
Re: Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) by deavicky(m): 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2011
chairman no vex oh. What is wrong with her drinking alcohol? reverend fathers drink it, Jesus tune water to wine, though it was not specified weather it alcoholic or not. some where in the Bible somebody say take wine for stomach sack. Why are you bring her out for discusion simply Cos she took alcohol. If you don't like her because drank alcohol, send me her number as long she will not use the feeding money for alcohol is cool by me.
Re: Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) by deavicky(m): 4:04pm On Nov 17, 2011
this freecocoa of a boy dont you av work to do
Re: Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) by Chimezie198(m): 8:57pm On Nov 17, 2011
Freecocoa, ARE U A HOUSE GIRL/WIFE? just asking *winks*
Re: Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) by freecocoa(f): 9:22pm On Nov 17, 2011
deavicky:

this freecocoa of a boy dont you av work to do
I'm my own boss dear,people do the work for me,cheerz.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Strictly For Men / Men Don Suffer!!! / 23 Funny Facts About Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.