Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,542 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta (58134 Views)

22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. / Gunmen Murder Danjuma Joseph & Abu Elamaje In Police Patrol Ambush In Enugu / 6 Soldiers Killed In Boko Haram Ambush In Banki, Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by Chasito(m): 3:51pm On Mar 18
He was killed in a very gruesome manner, they beheaded him, somebody's father and husband o sad
Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by ElSudani: 3:52pm On Mar 18
victorclean:
What's the difference between what happened after killing of above 50soldiers in Niger state.

Why the hype??. The whole Niger state should have been wiped out together with borno ?

Again who posted this information on Facebook is fake because the group have no admin info. Will not be surprise if it's from that region well known for hypocritical and chameleonic foundation

What is the hype in soldiers being killed! Some of you are so conditioned not to value human life any longer.
Even one soldier killed while carrying out a peaceful mission is too much.
What is the hype? I bet you wouldn't ask this stupid question if one of them was your father.
Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by jerryklopp: 3:54pm On Mar 18
IamAtAnger:
You for go also dedicate your life na to defend ur country make u know as e dey go.... as if they're not humans like you and me... oya prove sey no be social media feed u dey use judge the situation on ground na...
Nigerians are the major problems of Nigeria
Your name "IamAtAnger" shows the spirit inside you. Abeg use your anger take jam Tinubu and budget padders in Senate. Why is it that you want the whole village to be wipe out? Your anger no good oh! grin
Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by frankson1(m): 3:56pm On Mar 18
SouthSouth1914:

These group of soldiers parading as security personnel are a gang of oil Bunkering criminals. They have soiled their hands stealing from the nation’s coffers!

Why is no one asking the right questions? What are they doing in the community? Where were these groups assigned? What facility are they protecting? With the kind of heavy weapons and high ranking officials, what was their purpose for the meeting?

Was there a communique signed regarding this visit? This was an oil deal gone wrong in all facets. The Nigerian army is just trying to save face!

Your "right questions" you're asking is only to fit your own narrative or what you believe happened to be the real story.

The community leaders have released a letter detailing the troubles with a neighbouring community but you have chosen to stick to the narrative you've created.

Let the burning continue.
Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by 12345baba(m): 4:00pm On Mar 18
Na so God want am according to them
Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by IamAtAnger: 4:00pm On Mar 18
Oya no show me the evidence say na the whole village dem don burn down if no be social media exaggeration u dey judge from na... u see video online u don run conclude say na the whole village.. what if na where those criminals camp put
jerryklopp:

Your name "IamAtAnger" shows the spirit inside you. Abeg use your anger take jam Tinubu and budget padders in Senate. Why is it that you want the whole village to be wipe out? Your anger no good oh! grin
Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by SouthSouth1914: 4:06pm On Mar 18
softtorce:
Let us go by your logic.

I assume the military officers are cupable from all you have listed here.

After that admission slaughtering them like they did in Okouma is now the right thing to do or is that not part of the right question that should be asked.

If an independent investigation is carried n the army as involved in bunkering and other criminal activities is the village justified to kill them the way they did ?

I await your answer to determine if being foolish gives you joy or you are being deliberately dubious in reasoning.

Look at this one bleating like a goat!
Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by chidiokay: 4:07pm On Mar 18
Orlu13:

u are sick and mentally deranged... so the useless army cannot go and fish out d killers....how many times have u seen ur so called American police or soldiers burning down communities wen one of their is killed

the angel that joined me togeda with u guys has a lot of questions to answer

BTW...may thunder continue to strike Lugard

You are the fool, how will the military fish out the culprit without dealing the residences of community, the king of the community when contacted said he is in UK and knows nothing,

The security operatives are not oracles they work with "INTEL", will they get intel from people by pampering and sharing rice .. if the community don"t want to suffer then they must cooperate, cos someone must know something or see something

Even the Bible acknowledged if the sinner is suffering the innocent would share in ...

See stupid question, why not give instances of were US military or police were anbushed and gruesomely murdered ... and no consequences

Deterrence must be Served, such that no community will want to breed or harbor such criminals
Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by IamAtAnger: 4:09pm On Mar 18
You're the goat méé here
SouthSouth1914:

Look at this one bleating like a goat!
Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by Idaytesj29(m): 4:10pm On Mar 18
faceland:

How can you accuse the whole community?
May it also befall your community while you are going about your lawful business. Tonight, it is them, tomorrow, it could be you.

The way fellow CIVILIANS are excited about the anticipated slaughter of innocent people in revenge, is sad. My God, you alone know the sins I committed that made you trap me in the country.

It's the fault of the community and they are the accused. They have king 👑 who could have reported the dangerous elements in his domains to the authority, or inform the State Governor or attend security meetings do give these security Intel. But the community chose to habour and protect the criminals.

Do you think it's a small firepower they used in killing the soldiers?🔥 The boys were heavily equipped.

Let the community face the music or they list out tht names of killers.

All these contributes to why we can't live peacefully again in the country as too many armed criminal groups keeps decimating those meant to protect us.
Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by airsaylongcome: 4:14pm On Mar 18
RxSameer:
All the people in this thread supporting the community all need a Mental checkup

You have no knowledge of the history of the fight going on there. People dressed in military fatigues have been terrorising the Urhobo communities on the river Forcados. And they definitely haven't been NA personnel. The Okuoma community did not attack these soldiers knowing they were real soldiers. They manner of the attack clearly suggest they believe they were Ijaw militia impersonating NA. My village is also on the bank of the Forcados with my grandfather's compound less than 200m from the river. Ijaw no dey let riverine Urhobo rest since Tompolo get FG backing. This attack was supposed to be an ambush of Ijaw militia. It's sad that it was real NA and not the impersonating militia

2 Likes

Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by onuman: 4:15pm On Mar 18
alpharoyalty:
Why is this different from the many soldiers that have been killed and barracks over-ran by fulani herdsmen.
Why the cowardice from the NA

The diffeeence between mass murder of solďiers in Niger, Borno states and this one in the Nigee Cude oyel smells in this one. Jihad also smells in it, the speed with which the villages were set ablaze attests to the Jihadi orientation of most of the men in the top echelon of Nigetia's armed forces.

1 Like

Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by nesphil(m): 4:17pm On Mar 18
Don't mind these fuc*ing cowards.

victorclean:
What's the difference between what happened after killing of above 50soldiers in Niger state.

Why the hype??. The whole Niger state should have been wiped out together with borno ?

Again who posted this information on Facebook is fake because the group have no admin info. Will not be surprise if it's from that region well known for hypocritical and chameleonic foundation
Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by highchief1: 4:18pm On Mar 18
PaNnamdi:

U must be a soldier,you should be ashamed of yourself you weakling

So by retaliatimg against an innocent people of a community instead of fetching out the actual killers is now an award ba?sometimes I wonder the kind of babaric training u guys take.meanwhile u soldiers would hide and run away with tails between your legs when u encounter fellow armed men like you

Go to the bushes of borno and kaduna and burn down bandits camps if u are actually a real man who is a soldier

Mitcheeew
what more can I say than God bless u.
Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by nesphil(m): 4:18pm On Mar 18
Don't mind those bunch of cowards.

PaNnamdi:

U must be a soldier,you should be ashamed of yourself you weakling

So by retaliatimg against an innocent people of a community instead of fetching out the actual killers is now an award ba?sometimes I wonder the kind of babaric training u guys take.meanwhile u soldiers would hide and run away with tails between your legs when u encounter fellow armed men like you

Go to the bushes of borno and kaduna and burn down bandits camps if u are actually a real man who is a soldier

Mitcheeew
Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by highchief1: 4:20pm On Mar 18
RxSameer:
All the people in this thread supporting the community all need a Mental checkup
you are the one that needs a mental evaluation for not understanding their point.why have no village in the north been raised down.more soldiers have died in the north.Answer this question
Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by adonuj(f): 4:20pm On Mar 18
NaijaPrince18:
The same ipob retards supporting Putin are defending that community. If tinubu was like Putin that community would have been flattened already
Why will you blame the activities of few armed men on a whole community?
How many communities have been flattened on the North because of the activities of Bandits in the community?
Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by sparko1(m): 4:21pm On Mar 18
lexy2014:

are you saying you were there at the meeting when "the elders and the youth and community head all agreed to kill not one or two soldiers"?

This is the first fact that you need: Two communities are at war, a peace committee headed by soldiers were called, only the soldiers were killed in the said community.

Two: The calibre of soldiers killed, A Lt col, A captain, this are not Soldiers that leave the office without speaking with the community head, they told them they were coming and they killed them.

Three: The moment it happened, everyone started leaving the community.

No time to analyse all.
Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by Thislifee: 4:21pm On Mar 18
jerryklopp:

You don smoke kolos. Shi shu shi shi shu... They would kill everyone in your house.
You are among those that killed the military, now I see!... Seun one of the culprit is here!
Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by highchief1: 4:21pm On Mar 18
faceland:

So if your son is killed by cultist at his university, you should burn down the school and kill all students and lecturers. You are the sick one & a devil. You know in your heart that it is innocent people they are foooqin up right now, blinded by your hatred of people that did nothing personal to you.
you for no reply am.na foolish guy.i am not supporting the killing by the community.but I also know if it happened in the north noting will happen.why no equity in Nigeria?
Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by magzey: 4:25pm On Mar 18
faceland:

May it also befall your community while you are going about your lawful business. Tonight, it is them, tomorrow, it could be you.

The way fellow CIVILIANS are excited about the anticipated slaughter of innocent people in revenge, is sad. My God, you alone know the sins I committed that made you trap me in the country.
What are you waiting and who is holding you if you think there is another better country than your, pathetic you undecided

Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by RxSameer(m): 4:26pm On Mar 18
You are Pig for calling the North do Northern communities ambush soldiers and kill them u need to be in a rehab

highchief1:
you are the one that needs a mental evaluation for not understanding their point.why have no village in the north been raised down.more soldiers have died in the north.Answer this question
Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by SoNature(m): 4:27pm On Mar 18
Offpointng:

But Fulani herdsmen dey collect steady from the hands of Army no be today and Since you're equating the Delta community to Fulani herdsmen, then we should give them the go ahead to deal with the community isn't it??

That's a bloody lie! Community people attacked by Fulani herdsmen have repeatedly maintained that the soldiers protect the marauders from retaliation.
Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by Zetty177x: 4:27pm On Mar 18
victorclean:

Well said
Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by grandstar(m): 4:30pm On Mar 18
alpharoyalty:
Why is this different from the many soldiers that have been killed and barracks over-ran by fulani herdsmen.
Why the cowardice from the NA

When has any barracks been overran by herdsmen?
Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by mysticwarrior(m): 4:31pm On Mar 18
kestolove95:
Soldiers go level that community
Na for SS and SS them dey get power, thousands of soldiers have been killed in the north east and southern kaduna but they didn’t burnt down the community where it happened.
Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by Coolgent(m): 4:31pm On Mar 18
victorclean:

You are one of our numerous problems in this country.
Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by lexy2014: 4:32pm On Mar 18
sparko1:

This is the first fact that you need: Two communities are at war, a peace committee headed by soldiers were called, only the soldiers were killed in the said community.

Two: The calibre of soldiers killed, A Lt col, A captain, this are not Soldiers that leave the office without speaking with the community head, they told them they were coming and they killed them.

Three: The moment it happened, everyone started leaving the community.

No time to analyse all.

OFF POINT.

are you saying you were there at the meeting when "the elders and the youth and community head all agreed to kill not one or two soldiers"?
Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by RxSameer(m): 4:34pm On Mar 18
And if your only brother who is the star in the family and very promising and was recently promoted to a Lt colonel was ambushed and killed by villagers what will you do?

obaidan:

Wait respectfully I want to ask you this small questions. Let us assume your grandmother or parents or family happen to live in this community, what approach will you recommend for the government. What advice will you give to those your family members right now?
Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by RxSameer(m): 4:35pm On Mar 18
So the army officers that were killed are boko haram abi u are mad people defending the sovereign nation were killed and you are spewing trash

jerryklopp:

Oga shut up or shut down. Crying as if your papa dey among the army. All you want is for innocent people to die.
Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by Orinechi: 4:43pm On Mar 18
faceland:

Then, let the community provide the perpetrators and they will be left alone
Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by Gentlesoul2021(m): 4:44pm On Mar 18
ify2016:
This pictures were shared by officers cadet of Nigeria Army.

According to the colleagues , they said as i quote:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid026AERW3gmzu6DeZuy2fyUAgKqBUPx7SaAg5pVucUX6Mj3SVbGf1rA365z1DRj3EzFl&id=100053314062786&mibextid=Nif5oz

So they ambushed the military personnel unarmed. The perpetrators will die a miserable death too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Girl Pregnant For Aunt’s Customer In Bayelsa, Sleeps In Uncompleted Building / Cult Members Butcher Man Brutally After Attacking Him In Public. Graphic Photos / Even Paris Hotel, Imo Where Underage Girls Operate As Sex Slaves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.