Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta (58141 Views)

22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. / Gunmen Murder Danjuma Joseph & Abu Elamaje In Police Patrol Ambush In Enugu / 6 Soldiers Killed In Boko Haram Ambush In Banki, Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by Triangles1(m): 4:46pm On Mar 18
faceland:

How can you accuse the whole community?
May it also befall your community while you are going about your lawful business. Tonight, it is them, tomorrow, it could be you.

The way fellow CIVILIANS are excited about the anticipated slaughter of innocent people in revenge, is sad. My God, you alone know the sins I committed that made you trap me in the country.

So the community elders fold their hands while they're busy killing soldier.
Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by Orlu13: 4:46pm On Mar 18
chidiokay:

You are the fool, how will the military fish out the culprit without dealing the residences of community, the king of the community when contacted said he is in UK and knows nothing,

The security operatives are not oracles they work with "INTEL", will they get intel from people by pampering and sharing rice .. if the community don"t want to suffer then they must cooperate, cos someone must know something or see something

Even the Bible acknowledged if the sinner is suffering the innocent would share in ...

See stupid question, why not give instances of were US military or police were anbushed and gruesomely murdered ... and no consequences

Deterrence must be Served, such that no community will want to breed or harbor such criminals

fool...ur likes shouldn't be living with fellow humans....ode
Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by balisa1(f): 4:56pm On Mar 18
faceland:

So if your son is killed by cultist at his university, you should burn down the school and kill all students and lecturers. You are the sick one & a devil. You know in your heart that it is innocent people they are foooqin up right now, blinded by your hatred of people that did nothing personal to you.
Just like the way Israel is treating Palestinians and you people are supporting them, there are no innocent in that community! Remember Israel said there are no innocent Palestinian!
Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by Osanoghodua1: 5:02pm On Mar 18
If the south is allowed to be killing soldiers like terrorists in the North are doing, believe you me that it will be no where to hide. Some persons are happy that the soldiers were brutally massacred. I just pray your brothers and your parents don't get killed by militias. Only if you know the damage the military is doling out to bandits and Boko Haram! No forgiveness for this Audacity
Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by Deepthoughts: 5:06pm On Mar 18
ify2016:
This pictures were shared by officers cadet of Nigeria Army.

According to the colleagues , they said as i quote:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid026AERW3gmzu6DeZuy2fyUAgKqBUPx7SaAg5pVucUX6Mj3SVbGf1rA365z1DRj3EzFl&id=100053314062786&mibextid=Nif5oz
Please I want answers to this question,what is the procedure of deploying soldiers on internal peace mission?,I ask this question because the killing of soldiers on internal peace missions has occurred repeatedly in different parts of the country,in most cases the story is always that the soldiers were suspected to be fake n hired by one party to the crisis because there's often no outright confirmation of their deployment on enquiry, personally I'm if the opinion that before the security generally are to be deployed for such mission,the state governor,local government chair n the traditional rulers of the affected areas should be informed but this is just my opinion,who knows the exact procedure please?
Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by Image123(m): 5:12pm On Mar 18
lexy2014:

then who are you expecting to bet?

Sinners undecided undecided It's a sort of idiom, duh.
Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by tenpipsperday: 5:16pm On Mar 18
faceland:

They have started. No going in or out.
The president just gave them the green light to "catch the perpetrators".

And you are enjoying it right?
Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by Realist777: 5:16pm On Mar 18
victorclean:
What's the difference between what happened after killing of above 50soldiers in Niger state.

Why the hype??. The whole Niger state should have been wiped out together with borno ?

Again who posted this information on Facebook is fake because the group have no admin info. Will not be surprise if it's from that region well known for hypocritical and chameleonic foundation
You are a hypocrite
Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by obaidan: 5:22pm On Mar 18
RxSameer:
And if your only brother who is the star in the family and very promising and was recently promoted to a Lt colonel was ambushed and killed by villagers what will you do?

Sincerely I will be mad, I will be crazy, I will wish the whole village should be burnt or buried BUT the truth remains that such position that I would hold, will not be right. Even in Criminal Justice ethics, the belief is that “it is better to let the crime of a guilty person go unpunished than to condemn the innocent.”
If we punish the innocent people from that community, are we now saying people have a responsibility to carry the cross of their neighbours. If my neighbour is a killer, does that make me a killer. It is very very sad and unfortunate, i mean the whole situation, but the military and government n police should do all they can to fish out the perpetrators, this is the only option, fish them out, dont kill innocent people who know nothing about it. How are we sure the perpetrators are still taking shield in that community as we speak
Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by Felaincarnated: 5:28pm On Mar 18
Exactly. Dem go soon understand sey Boko Haram na militant junior broda. #Menmount
emperor4love:
Una sure this no be bunkery or deal gone wrong
Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by ozo13(m): 5:28pm On Mar 18
alpharoyalty:
Why is this different from the many soldiers that have been killed and barracks over-ran by fulani herdsmen.
Why the cowardice from the NA
they should go after the criminals and apprehend them
Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by Felaincarnated: 5:30pm On Mar 18
Notin go sup. Men mount
kestolove95:
Soldiers go level that community
Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by Blitzking: 5:32pm On Mar 18
Forkthiefnubu:
We heard they went for oil bunkering deals and fiascos became the outcome
My thoughts too...dey go Don hear money go loose guard. Many army officials lobby to be posted to the south south so dem go get their share from cooking boiz/alhaji...a number of times colluding with the communities and helping protect the source/pathway of the tap. Na why dem dey change ride frequently. Go abuja see as army boiz dey order rides from lag..machine wey dem no go move..just pack am.
Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by Felaincarnated: 5:32pm On Mar 18
Catch d perpetrators? Like dey don't know dia way to d creek
faceland:

Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by ozo13(m): 5:32pm On Mar 18
faceland:

How can you accuse the whole community?
May it also befall your community while you are going about your lawful business. Tonight, it is them, tomorrow, it could be you.

The way fellow CIVILIANS are excited about the anticipated slaughter of innocent people in revenge, is sad. My God, you alone know the sins I committed that made you trap me in the country.
they should enter the community and pick out the perpetually
Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by affable4(m): 5:33pm On Mar 18
victorclean:
What's the difference between what happened after killing of above 50soldiers in Niger state.

Why the hype??. The whole Niger state should have been wiped out together with borno ?

Again who posted this information on Facebook is fake because the group have no admin info. Will not be surprise if it's from that region well known for hypocritical and chameleonic foundation

Focus on the issue and stop clout chasing and looking for cheap likes. Condemn whatever you want to condemn, but leave region.
Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by Felaincarnated: 5:34pm On Mar 18
U dey mind d weaklings called Nigeria army. Take d battle to d creek
PaNnamdi:

U must be a soldier,you should be ashamed of yourself you weakling

So by retaliatimg against an innocent people of a community instead of fetching out the actual killers is now an award ba?sometimes I wonder the kind of babaric training u guys take.meanwhile u soldiers would hide and run away with tails between your legs when u encounter fellow armed men like you

Go to the bushes of borno and kaduna and burn down bandits camps if u are actually a real man who is a soldier

Mitcheeew
Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by kcowen(m): 5:34pm On Mar 18
There is an ongoing genocide/ethnic cleansing, currently happening in the Niger-Delta, in the name of reprisals against some slain soldiers. But no news channel or media house is reporting it.
I guess some of you are happy with this recent development...i pray it doesn't get to your door step one day

Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by extol1(m): 5:35pm On Mar 18
sparko1:

The community deserves it, the elders and the youth and community head all agreed to kill not one or two soldiers.

You think it's a mistake, they were waiting for them, the soldiers were ambushed.
In as much I didn't support what they did to the army but at the same time, what were the army doing at a creekside, I think a deal went wrong with the army. Like we know Nigerian army is fantastically corrupt
Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by HeroicMeastro: 5:35pm On Mar 18
alpharoyalty:
Why is this different from the many soldiers that have been killed and barracks over-ran by fulani herdsmen.
Why the cowardice from the NA
After the entire community is cleared and levelled, you can come back here and ask your next question, coward!
Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by HeroicMeastro: 5:37pm On Mar 18
victorclean:

Good question... but isn't it better to go to the DHQ yourself and ask them? If you don't, then you are a coward.
Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by HeroicMeastro: 5:40pm On Mar 18
faceland:

Good! The perpetrators and their sympathisers must face the wrath of the NA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by Truthshotcrazy: 5:41pm On Mar 18
Kill our gallant soldiers on peace mission in your community. No respect for our military 🎖️ men again.This is barbaric . Soldiers don't sleep, so we can sleep. Rip guys! 🕊️
Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by HeroicMeastro: 5:41pm On Mar 18
PaNnamdi:

U must be a soldier,you should be ashamed of yourself you weakling

So by retaliatimg against an innocent people of a community instead of fetching out the actual killers is now an award ba?sometimes I wonder the kind of babaric training u guys take.meanwhile u soldiers would hide and run away with tails between your legs when u encounter fellow armed men like you

Go to the bushes of borno and kaduna and burn down bandits camps if u are actually a real man who is a soldier

Mitcheeew
If you are also a real man, make your self available with this comment tomorrow morning if you will be alive by noon... coward!
Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by ufotunang: 5:47pm On Mar 18
Were the 16 soldiers not armed with guns and ammunitions...how can 16 soldiers just be attacked and killed easily .. without any of them retaliating and at least kill one or two of those attackers...
Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by Streetdoctor: 5:50pm On Mar 18
victorclean:

Before na dem go post am. Very terrible tribe

1 Like

Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by NaijaPrince18: 5:54pm On Mar 18
jerryklopp:

We give him motherfvcker go ahead. Yoruba hatred-minded people. You hate Niger Delta, You hate South easterners, but love Northerners that kill you in your land.

What all you guys want to see is innocent people in the community being and their properties destroyed. You guys are sadist.
You ipob retards are dumb as hell. I actually pity you because you’re so stupid. Your comment is irrelevant to mine. Read my comment and see how yours makes sense. Goddamn dumb asf
Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by NaijaPrince18: 5:56pm On Mar 18
adonuj:

Why will you blame the activities of few armed men on a whole community?
How many communities have been flattened on the North because of the activities of Bandits in the community?
Read my comment again slowly before you respond foolishly like that again.
Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by MrPaul2: 5:58pm On Mar 18
Offpointng:

But Fulani herdsmen dey collect steady from the hands of Army no be today and Since you're equating the Delta community to Fulani herdsmen, then we should give them the go ahead to deal with the community isn't it??

What happened to the community where soldiers was ambushed by acclaimed herdsmen? Is it the community that killed the soldiers in Delta? What happened to fishing out the cooperates and deal with them rather than setting houses on fire, killing innocent souls and fighting those who don't even know how and what happened
Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by Murketeer: 6:23pm On Mar 18
Offpointng:

But Fulani herdsmen dey collect steady from the hands of Army no be today and Since you're equating the Delta community to Fulani herdsmen, then we should give them the go ahead to deal with the community isn't it??
Na there una 90 percent Revenue dey come from... M sure Presido won’t take this ur ill advice
Re: Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta by PHAYOL81: 6:36pm On Mar 18
...and murdered him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cult Members Butcher Man Brutally After Attacking Him In Public. Graphic Photos / Even Paris Hotel, Imo Where Underage Girls Operate As Sex Slaves / Photos From The Ondo Bank Armed Robbery Attack, One Suspect Nabbed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.