Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Commissioning Of Dualisation Of 12.5 Km Challenge-Odo Ona Elewe-Elebu-Apata Road - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Commissioning Of Dualisation Of 12.5 Km Challenge-Odo Ona Elewe-Elebu-Apata Road (10525 Views)

Federal Govt Completes Dualisation Of 220km Keffi-Akwanga-Lafia-Makurdi Road / Gov Soludo commenced Dualisation of Ekwueme Square Road with Flyover in Awka(pi / Completed Project: Dualisation Of The 12.5 Km Challenge-odo Ona Road (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commissioning Of Dualisation Of 12.5 Km Challenge-Odo Ona Elewe-Elebu-Apata Road by shotuns: 11:12am On Mar 18
Just open the road to motorist, all these commissioning is just a useless formality, social amenities are part of your responsibilities to do for the people, it's their money, taxes they paid and not for taking the glory. When are we people, citizen, netizens understand this, we should stop praising them and high time to understand our right to all these necessary amenities. God!
Re: Commissioning Of Dualisation Of 12.5 Km Challenge-Odo Ona Elewe-Elebu-Apata Road by Suzzytee05(f): 11:14am On Mar 18
Dapo Abiodun of Ogun State should come and see what his neighbor is doing
Re: Commissioning Of Dualisation Of 12.5 Km Challenge-Odo Ona Elewe-Elebu-Apata Road by whodeyhere: 11:17am On Mar 18
But this road has always been their now, why are they making it look like its an entirely new road. I used to live in this area, Akala open up the place but he did a non standard road so Ajimobi repaired it. So what exactly did Seyi did on this road? Maybe connecting to Benbow sha
Re: Commissioning Of Dualisation Of 12.5 Km Challenge-Odo Ona Elewe-Elebu-Apata Road by Truths9ja: 11:39am On Mar 18
Samkuljax:

Wic road construction, most vital places no get good road. I like the man but most inner roads in Ibadan are not motorable. All is one na PR
you haven’t been in ibadan before, if you have been in ibadan, you will know that GSM has tried extremely in road construction. He even construct roads with huge traffic lights 🚦
Re: Commissioning Of Dualisation Of 12.5 Km Challenge-Odo Ona Elewe-Elebu-Apata Road by Mccullum: 12:37pm On Mar 18
Cindypresh:

PDP is doing well in Oyo...APC has been a disaster in Ogun.

No matter how bad PDP may seem to be, Apc is never an option...they're vultures.

Op you dey over edit this pictures πŸ™„

Is there any governor in Oyo state better than APC' late ex-governor Ajimobi since 1999?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Commissioning Of Dualisation Of 12.5 Km Challenge-Odo Ona Elewe-Elebu-Apata Road by Cindypresh(f): 2:25pm On Mar 18
Mccullum:

Is there any governor in Oyo state better than APC' late ex-governor Ajimobi since 1999?

Makinde is far better
Re: Commissioning Of Dualisation Of 12.5 Km Challenge-Odo Ona Elewe-Elebu-Apata Road by Cindypresh(f): 2:29pm On Mar 18
djseanjohn77:

The huge resources that could not generate any revenue until 1999? Abi you dey play? The same Lagos State that still contributes 75% of Federal revenue? Yet gets no derivation percentage as other states? Allow Lagos keep all the revenue generated within the State and see how other States will cease to exist. The only 2 States in Nigeria that have been generating IGR more than what they receive from Federal government since 2017 is Ogun State and Lagos State. other State basically have been running charity organisation and no nation ever develops like that, that's why they will always wait for Federal govt to pay salaries.

The truth is, most of you are dunce, you cannot separate FIR from IGR of States. Federal governments generates revenue from Federal assets in Lagos, the same Lagos that was generating only 600 million in 1999 with 7 M population increased capacity for generation and attracted over 15M people from other states, thereby increasing the IGR of the State from 600M to 45 billion today.

Igr is tax...don't you know what tax means??

What has Ogun govt done with their huge tax?? No single standard airport. Roads nko??

Abeg getat
Re: Commissioning Of Dualisation Of 12.5 Km Challenge-Odo Ona Elewe-Elebu-Apata Road by Cindypresh(f): 2:30pm On Mar 18
NinjaMetahuman:
and how is pdp doing in osun?

Better than Apc
Re: Commissioning Of Dualisation Of 12.5 Km Challenge-Odo Ona Elewe-Elebu-Apata Road by Cindypresh(f): 2:30pm On Mar 18
donbrowser:

Show us what PDP has been doing in Enugu and Apc in Ebonyi

Apc is not in ebonyi
Re: Commissioning Of Dualisation Of 12.5 Km Challenge-Odo Ona Elewe-Elebu-Apata Road by Cindypresh(f): 2:32pm On Mar 18
jamafa:

If u dont like APC, It's normal but you saying APC is disaster is beautiful nonsense.

Before Governor Sheyi Makinde of oyo emerge as governor, there's a governor b4 him who did very well too which was an APC member before his death. Governor Sheyi Makinde continued from where Late Ajimobi stopped. He even confirmed most of Ajimobi policies were Good. Just imagine for an Opposition to say that. If Ajimobi dont do well, Makinde wont find easy it. When it comes to Infrastructure and security in Oyo state, give it to Late Abiola Ajimobi.

Ogun state Amosun did very well, which is an APC member.

In Osun Aregbesola did well in infrastructure and education ( building of modern schools and d likes. The new governor of Osun is not performing at all, which is a PDP member.

Look at Fayemi(APC) VS Fashola (PDP) in Ekiti.

Oya let go to North, See Zulum and Niger state governor, they are doing very well. They are both APC member.

Oya let go to our south-south compare Adams Osho Vs Obanseki.

Delta has been a PDP states since 1999, with the kind of Allocation from FAAC every month, dey should be competing with Lagos, what av dey don with it??

Most south south states are PDP states. No much development with kind of money dey have been collecting form FAAC.

You can't tell me PDP is better than APC.

Apc is never an option...Apc is a disaster
Re: Commissioning Of Dualisation Of 12.5 Km Challenge-Odo Ona Elewe-Elebu-Apata Road by Mccullum: 2:36pm On Mar 18
Cindypresh:

Makinde is far better

Which far better?

Enlist Makinde's achievement and I'll load out that of Ajimobi for you.
Re: Commissioning Of Dualisation Of 12.5 Km Challenge-Odo Ona Elewe-Elebu-Apata Road by donbrowser(m): 2:45pm On Mar 18
Cindypresh:

Apc is not in ebonyi

It's true. It's LP
Re: Commissioning Of Dualisation Of 12.5 Km Challenge-Odo Ona Elewe-Elebu-Apata Road by Charly68: 2:52pm On Mar 18
Indeed you are a silent achiever ..God bless you sir
Re: Commissioning Of Dualisation Of 12.5 Km Challenge-Odo Ona Elewe-Elebu-Apata Road by omokab: 3:11pm On Mar 18
Cindypresh:

Apc governors trying where?? Don't tell me Lagos state.

Even a nobody can govern Lagos state better with its huge resources.
just say the one u know not the one u don't know. Ekiti is doing .ondo is doing well. Ogun u mentioned is not bad as u people portrayed it. Ajimobi was a APC member before he died and hr did absolute well when he was the governor except his over talk.
Re: Commissioning Of Dualisation Of 12.5 Km Challenge-Odo Ona Elewe-Elebu-Apata Road by Cindypresh(f): 3:36pm On Mar 18
HBB1:

The same way Rivers and Delta have huge resources?

I am sure you are not a Lagosian.
Why don't you allow Lagosians do as they deem fit?

You too are you a lagosian?
Re: Commissioning Of Dualisation Of 12.5 Km Challenge-Odo Ona Elewe-Elebu-Apata Road by HBB1(m): 3:57pm On Mar 18
Cindypresh:

You too are you a lagosian?

What if I say, 'yes,' are you going to jump off a bridge?
Re: Commissioning Of Dualisation Of 12.5 Km Challenge-Odo Ona Elewe-Elebu-Apata Road by Cindypresh(f): 4:16pm On Mar 18
olaniyilukman:
You are not in Oyo and you don't have any right to speak for us, Makinde road project is extremely terrible and full of substandard materials

What will you do about it darling??
Re: Commissioning Of Dualisation Of 12.5 Km Challenge-Odo Ona Elewe-Elebu-Apata Road by Cindypresh(f): 4:20pm On Mar 18
HBB1:

What if I say, 'yes,' are you going to jump off a bridge?

Kikiki

Lagosian wey dey pay rentπŸ˜‚, we know what you are
Re: Commissioning Of Dualisation Of 12.5 Km Challenge-Odo Ona Elewe-Elebu-Apata Road by Cindypresh(f): 4:21pm On Mar 18
omokab:
just say the one u know not the one u don't know. Ekiti is doing .ondo is doing well. Ogun u mentioned is not bad as u people portrayed it. Ajimobi was a APC member before he died and hr did absolute well when he was the governor except his over talk.

EKITI is doing which well?😏
Re: Commissioning Of Dualisation Of 12.5 Km Challenge-Odo Ona Elewe-Elebu-Apata Road by HBB1(m): 4:56pm On Mar 18
Cindypresh:

Kikiki

Lagosian wey dey pay rentπŸ˜‚, we know what you are

undecided

What if I pay rent?

What does that have to do with the discuss?
Are you this shallow?
Re: Commissioning Of Dualisation Of 12.5 Km Challenge-Odo Ona Elewe-Elebu-Apata Road by Cindypresh(f): 10:06pm On Mar 18
HBB1:

undecided

What if I pay rent?

What does that have to do with the discuss?
Are you this shallow?

Ogun village boy dey form lagosian πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Commissioning Of Dualisation Of 12.5 Km Challenge-Odo Ona Elewe-Elebu-Apata Road by HBB1(m): 10:13pm On Mar 18
Cindypresh:

Ogun village boy dey form lagosian πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You are not the sharpest too in the box are you?

El-Rufai is from Katsina, yet he was Kaduna Governor
Tinubu, Ambode, Sanwo... might also have their ancestry from somewhere else.

Nobody really care, so long as the indigenes are fine with it.

Even if I am from Ogun ( which I a not)...are the indigenes okay with it?
Can I become their Governor?

No dey chook mouth for another person matter abeg.
Re: Commissioning Of Dualisation Of 12.5 Km Challenge-Odo Ona Elewe-Elebu-Apata Road by Cindypresh(f): 6:08pm On Mar 19
HBB1:

You are not the sharpest too in the box are you?

El-Rufai is from Katsina, yet he was Kaduna Governor
Tinubu, Ambode, Sanwo... might also have their ancestry from somewhere else.

Nobody really care, so long as the indigenes are fine with it.

Even if I am from Ogun ( which I a not)...are the indigenes okay with it?
Can I become their Governor?

No dey chook mouth for another person matter abeg.

You're not from Ogun state? Ok, so tell me why you don't want to wear your osun village badge??

You don't have to be ashamed of Osun state, they're really good people.
Re: Commissioning Of Dualisation Of 12.5 Km Challenge-Odo Ona Elewe-Elebu-Apata Road by HBB1(m): 6:40pm On Mar 19
Cindypresh:

You're not from Ogun state? Ok, so tell me why you don't want to wear your osun village badge??

You don't have to be ashamed of Osun state, they're really good people.

You don't sound very smart unfortunately.

There is no State in the South-West I am ashamed of.
Re: Commissioning Of Dualisation Of 12.5 Km Challenge-Odo Ona Elewe-Elebu-Apata Road by Cindypresh(f): 6:50pm On Mar 19
HBB1:

You don't sound very smart unfortunately.

There is no State in the South-West I am ashamed of.

So which village are you from? Cos I know it's definitely not Lagos.
Re: Commissioning Of Dualisation Of 12.5 Km Challenge-Odo Ona Elewe-Elebu-Apata Road by HBB1(m): 7:27pm On Mar 19
Cindypresh:

So which village are you from? Cos I know it's definitely not Lagos.

What idiocy are you driving at?
I am from Lagos Island.

Are you happy now.

Besides this was the South West in the 1960s...
Not sure what village you refer to.
Maybe your kin were still hopping from trees then.

Re: Commissioning Of Dualisation Of 12.5 Km Challenge-Odo Ona Elewe-Elebu-Apata Road by Cindypresh(f): 9:09pm On Mar 19
HBB1:

What idiocy are you driving at?
I am from Lagos Island.

Are you happy now.

Besides this was the South West in the 1960s...
Not sure what village you refer to.
Maybe your kin were still hopping from trees then.

If wishes were horsesπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Commissioning Of Dualisation Of 12.5 Km Challenge-Odo Ona Elewe-Elebu-Apata Road by HBB1(m): 10:45pm On Mar 19
Cindypresh:

If wishes were horsesπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Whatever suits you.

This is a faceless forum anyway.
Re: Commissioning Of Dualisation Of 12.5 Km Challenge-Odo Ona Elewe-Elebu-Apata Road by Samkuljax(m): 9:22pm On May 01
Truths9ja:
you haven’t been in ibadan before, if you have been in ibadan, you will know that GSM has tried extremely in road construction. He even construct roads with huge traffic lights 🚦

Baba, na Ibadan I Dey live. Na for social media una fit Dey gaslight people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Stops Nigeria From Having A Diversity Visa Lottery Program? / Commuters Stranded As Motorists Hike Fares In Anambra / Commercial Flights To Begin At Anambra Airport On October 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.