Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Gov Soludo About To take Anambra to greater height (Photos &Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Soludo About To take Anambra to greater height (Photos &Video) (1329 Views)

Everything Soludo About Presidential Election Predicted Seems To Be Happening / Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. / Ministerial Appointment, Call To Greater Service – Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Soludo About To take Anambra to greater height (Photos &Video) by Anambra1stSonTV: 6:01am On Mar 18
Ndi Anambra and friends of Anambra watch this from beginning to end audacious speech
of Anambra state governor Prof Charles Soludo as he celebrate two years in Office

*Keynote:

*Anambra rail line master plan and water transport has been completed, the rail project about 5000 houses will be affected so our people should be ready
* Gov Soludo will flagged off in few weeks the dualisation of Amawobia to our boundary with Imo and Dualisation of Nnewi to Nwa-Agu in Agulu to join the Amawobia-Ekwlobia dualisation
*The governor will soon flagged off two industrial parks
* Anambra state power project will be completed in three years

*The 10 storey five star hotel will be flagged off in few weeks he is deliberate in executing these projects

Watch video of his speech the full

https://www.youtube.com/live/znHziYUR2Q0?si=UnuLpCII2LHGj2Fs

3 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo About To take Anambra to greater height (Photos &Video) by Anambra1stSonTV: 6:11am On Mar 18
With his collaboration with Federal government Onitsha port has been designated as port of call and port of final destination

3 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo About To take Anambra to greater height (Photos &Video) by Anambra1stSonTV: 6:17am On Mar 18
Gov Soludo is making history

The biggest Fun City which is ongoing in Awka the state capital that comprises of three Fun sections, water park, Amusement park and sports complex will be completed this year

4 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo About To take Anambra to greater height (Photos &Video) by Anambra1stSonTV: 6:21am On Mar 18
Okpoko roads, new constructed general hospital, street lights and pipe borne water will be commissioning today in Okpoko

4 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo About To take Anambra to greater height (Photos &Video) by Armaggedon: 6:41am On Mar 18
God bless him and make his vision for Anambra a reality.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Soludo About To take Anambra to greater height (Photos &Video) by Cantonese: 6:46am On Mar 18
Armaggedon:
God bless him and make his vision for Anambra a reality.

Any news about Uga - Ossamala road please?
That road needs very urgent attention. Also the navy presence at Iyiowa is very annoying, with that heavy traffic every evening.

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo About To take Anambra to greater height (Photos &Video) by AmakaTips2: 6:49am On Mar 18
He is taking everything gradually

4 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo About To take Anambra to greater height (Photos &Video) by SpatialKing(m): 6:51am On Mar 18
Only Imo state has a useless state governor in Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo About To take Anambra to greater height (Photos &Video) by cadmanspize: 7:21am On Mar 18
Obulu na Anambra di mma, odili mu na gi... let say no to all talk & no action.
After taking 100m river niger bank, he should dredge & reclaim 400m - equaling 500m. Plan it an form a new modern district for tall buildings only.

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo About To take Anambra to greater height (Photos &Video) by kettykin: 7:24am On Mar 18
If this man was able to get Nigeria banks to among the biggest banks in Africa and produce billionaire bank owners then he can produce billionaire mega cities.

But time is not on everyone sides , his template is working but slow

7 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo About To take Anambra to greater height (Photos &Video) by kettykin: 7:27am On Mar 18
cadmanspize:
Obulu na Anambra di mma, odili mu na gi... let say no to all talk & no action.
After taking 100m river niger bank, he should dredge & reclaim 400m - equaling 500m. Plan it an form a new modern district for tall buildings only.

I am thinking this is the new template for the east, stop bungalows in core city centers like onitsha, aba, enugu and allow for only high rise , we are wasting land space in the east

3 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo About To take Anambra to greater height (Photos &Video) by thesicilian: 7:42am On Mar 18
kettykin:
If this man was able to get Nigeria banks to among the biggest banks in Africa and produce billionaire bank owners then he can produce billionaire mega cities.

I knew he'd be a success judging by his prior exploits at CBN. History usually repeats itself
Re: Gov Soludo About To take Anambra to greater height (Photos &Video) by Anambra1stSonTV: 7:43am On Mar 18
kettykin:

By the time Soludo is done with Anambra state you will know his type is hard to see, mind you he is doing all these without borrowing

3 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo About To take Anambra to greater height (Photos &Video) by Chinowuaturu: 7:48am On Mar 18
Anambra1stSonTV:

By the time Soludo is done with Anambra state you will know his type hard to see, mind you he is doing all these without borrowing

When are they starting the road dualization from awka to uga?
Not all this grammar
We want actions
Re: Gov Soludo About To take Anambra to greater height (Photos &Video) by CannibalTorment: 7:56am On Mar 18
This man really work in Anambra but let him speak the truth about Peter girigory Obi and see how they will curse and vilify his generation

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo About To take Anambra to greater height (Photos &Video) by Anambra1stSonTV: 7:57am On Mar 18
Chinowuaturu:

When are they starting the road dualization from awka to uga?
Not all this grammar
We want actions
Watch out soon be is pulling enough actions across the state follow me on YouTube or Facebook for more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCc6AMwq9vY?si=NH--aFengFVPldUT

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/5o2y7psgEHQeR5KW/?mibextid=oFDknk
Re: Gov Soludo About To take Anambra to greater height (Photos &Video) by Anambra1stSonTV: 7:58am On Mar 18
More from the event

Re: Gov Soludo About To take Anambra to greater height (Photos &Video) by Cindypresh(f): 8:20am On Mar 18
Cantonese:

Any news about Uga - Ossamala road please?
That road needs very urgent attention. Also the navy presence at Iyiowa is very annoying, with that heavy traffic every evening.

The worst part is that the current speaker is from ogbaru, house of rep member too, even chairman and national assembly member all from the same place yet nothing is happening.

It's a shame oo, ndi ogbaru has been voting apga massively but I don't know Soludo's grudge with them
Re: Gov Soludo About To take Anambra to greater height (Photos &Video) by Anambra1stSonTV: 8:35am On Mar 18
Cindypresh:

The worst part is that the current speaker is from ogbaru, house of rep member too, even chairman and national assembly member all from the same place yet nothing is happening.

It's a shame oo, ndi ogbaru has been voting apga massively but I don't know Soludo's grudge with them
Okpoko is in which local government?

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo About To take Anambra to greater height (Photos &Video) by Cantonese: 8:55am On Mar 18
Anambra1stSonTV:

Okpoko is in which local government?

Yes, but I asked you if there is any news about Uga - Ossomala road. Do you have any information? Each time we pass that road, there is an attempt to ask if government forgot the area?

The palliative work done between Uga, Obodoukwu junction and Idemmili are fading away and the rains are fast approaching.
Re: Gov Soludo About To take Anambra to greater height (Photos &Video) by christejames(m): 8:59am On Mar 18
Good one!
Re: Gov Soludo About To take Anambra to greater height (Photos &Video) by Depriest2020: 9:05am On Mar 18
Better not associate Soludo with "next level" leave it for Buhari, rather use the word "greater height".

4 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo About To take Anambra to greater height (Photos &Video) by Rahkman: 10:05am On Mar 18
Lp cannot win anambra I support obi but forget about anambra state....anambra state is apga and soludo will take anambra state to the next level.....he is slow but he will work

3 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo About To take Anambra to greater height (Photos &Video) by igwebuike01: 10:39am On Mar 18
Anambra1stSonTV:
With his collaboration with Federal government Onitsha port has been designated as port of call and port of final destination
Onitsha Port is a federal project
Re: Gov Soludo About To take Anambra to greater height (Photos &Video) by Anambra1stSonTV: 11:34am On Mar 18
Depriest2020:
Better not associate Soludo with "next level" leave it for Buhari, rather use the word "greater height".
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo About To take Anambra to greater height (Photos &Video) by Anambra1stSonTV: 11:38am On Mar 18
Cantonese:

Yes, but I asked you if there is any news about Uga - Ossomala road. Do you have any information? Each time we pass that road, there is an attempt to ask if government forgot the area?

The palliative work done between Uga, Obodoukwu junction and Idemmili are fading away and the rains are fast approaching.
I'm yet to visit there, he is just two years more is coming to Ogbaru, he will be visiting that area today to commission new general hospital he built, roads etc.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo About To take Anambra to greater height (Photos &Video) by Cantonese: 12:05pm On Mar 18
Anambra1stSonTV:

I yet to visit there, he is just two years more is coming to Ogbaru, he will be visiting that area today to commission new general hospital he built, roads etc.

Yes I know that he will commission some projects today.

If that road is a federal road, the governor and the senator have to liase to get it done. The importance of the road cannot be overemphasized. Aside from serving communities along that axis, it also serves Oko and Abala communities across the river in Delta state. Because the access to their communities from Oko market is horrible, especially during the flooding season, they cross the bridge and access their communities by boat through Atani and Akili on that Ossamala road.

My sincere hope is that Anambra is made better for everyone.

The bridge coming up at Ekwulobia is very great. It has changed the landscape, environment and positively affected business in Ekwulobia and communities that adjoin.

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo About To take Anambra to greater height (Photos &Video) by Thormentor: 12:19pm On Mar 18
some people won't be happy about this thread o

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo About To take Anambra to greater height (Photos &Video) by Anambra1stSonTV: 1:34pm On Mar 18
Cantonese:

Yes I know that he will commission some projects today.

If that road is a federal road, the governor and the senator have to liase to get it done. The importance of the road cannot be overemphasized. Aside from serving communities along that axis, it also serves Oko and Abala communities across the river in Delta state. Because the access to their communities from Oko market is horrible, especially during the flooding season, they cross the bridge and access their communities by boat through Atani and Akili on that Ossamala road.

My sincere hope is that Anambra is made better for everyone.

The bridge coming up at Ekwulobia is very great. It has changed the landscape, environment and positively affected business in Ekwulobia and communities that adjoin.
I will visit that area soon

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo About To take Anambra to greater height (Photos &Video) by Cantonese: 1:40pm On Mar 18
Anambra1stSonTV:

I will visit that area soon

Thank you very much.
Please remember to send your observation to me.
Have a good day.

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo About To take Anambra to greater height (Photos &Video) by Anambra1stSonTV: 1:40pm On Mar 18
Cantonese:

Thank you very much.
Please remember to send your observation to me.
Have a good day.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo About To take Anambra to greater height (Photos &Video) by junketer(m): 3:35pm On Mar 18
What is holding okpuno to isuaniocha road na?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Masquerades Fight Dirty (video/pictures) / AD Members Offered Bribes To Support 3rd Term / 'The President We Want' - Reuben Abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.