Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Kwam1's Spokesman, Kunle Rasheed, Writes On Ex-Drummer, Ayankunle Ayanlowo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kwam1's Spokesman, Kunle Rasheed, Writes On Ex-Drummer, Ayankunle Ayanlowo (24376 Views)

KWAM1's Son, Abiola Accuses Ayankunle Ayanlowo Of Snatching His Girlfriend. / KWAM 1’s Ex-drummer Ayankunle’s House Destroyed, Video Of Damage Trends / K1 De Ultimate Hits Back At Ex Drummer Who Accused Him Of Using Staff As Slaves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwam1's Spokesman, Kunle Rasheed, Writes On Ex-Drummer, Ayankunle Ayanlowo by Osidazz19: 4:25pm On Mar 18
Entitlement mentality.
I know also know someone who paid as agreed. Later he started to complain that his boss should do more after even dashing him car. Got paid on time, got a used car for free but still felt like the boss should do more simply because the boss is rich. What sort of delusional entitlement mentality is that?
If you are satisfied with your salary then go and find another job. Simple
Re: Kwam1's Spokesman, Kunle Rasheed, Writes On Ex-Drummer, Ayankunle Ayanlowo by sheymoni(m): 4:26pm On Mar 18
There's no smoke without fire. The drummer might have added some lies to make his story sweet but what I've heard about musicians and the way they treat their instrumentalist is terrible
Re: Kwam1's Spokesman, Kunle Rasheed, Writes On Ex-Drummer, Ayankunle Ayanlowo by Omoapena(m): 4:28pm On Mar 18
Someone said this band members don't get paid per show, and they only rely on money sprayed on stage...

How true is this?
Re: Kwam1's Spokesman, Kunle Rasheed, Writes On Ex-Drummer, Ayankunle Ayanlowo by kolaish(m): 4:34pm On Mar 18
If you are making huge financial progress as a boss, you owe it a duty to carry your workers along. If you build castle, try and build at least a bungalow for your workers. The idea of you not owing them salary does not hold water. Salary are not meant to make someone rich but to sustain his living.

10 Likes

Re: Kwam1's Spokesman, Kunle Rasheed, Writes On Ex-Drummer, Ayankunle Ayanlowo by Lantosed: 4:34pm On Mar 18
W
Re: Kwam1's Spokesman, Kunle Rasheed, Writes On Ex-Drummer, Ayankunle Ayanlowo by Adonko(m): 4:37pm On Mar 18
Magnumproperty:
Africans and entitlement mentality
Nobody is entitled here ....this is music and that is how it is as the business is progressing we all progress along to keep that joy going ...everyone is happy. Go check the south African lucky dude bands...they very very comfortable. There is no gainsay after achieving success for some months you gift landed properties or lands or cars to them.

By so doing you are motivating them and keeping thier loyalty intact and who will want to abscond when he have the opportunity knowing fully well how the boss treats you. This useless attitude is common here even in celebration periods some employers will not even deem it fit to give employees as little as rice, oil name it to take home ...weather you like it or not it's motivates and these employers are cashing out large .

Let's change our mentality to life and see our employees as co-labourers to bring about the success of that business...weather you pay them or not ...and most even pay peanuts...private schools is a major case.

5 Likes

Re: Kwam1's Spokesman, Kunle Rasheed, Writes On Ex-Drummer, Ayankunle Ayanlowo by Kog45(m): 4:41pm On Mar 18
oluwaseyi0:
Shallow response

Ingrate after serving for 32 years?

Most times this guys are been very paid low wages compare to what the band is making

If they released is pay wage you may discover he's barely taking home 200k a month
Pls don’t be too emotional and read very well….the same Ayankunle brought another drummer and the said drummer has two houses and on the verge of completing his hotel under the same boss.

1 Like

Re: Kwam1's Spokesman, Kunle Rasheed, Writes On Ex-Drummer, Ayankunle Ayanlowo by OmoOshodi(m): 4:45pm On Mar 18
The drummer may just be a victim of sacrificial goat..... someone else built houses and hotel can not be used as a yardstick for him not being treated well for 32 years

K1 is not a good man and if many start coming out to write about him,people will see clearly.....I reserve my comment for him ....we shall all see how all ends.

Igba die lo ku

Ogbe saa saa n le
Adifa fun peregun ,eyi tawon omo araye ti ro laropin.....
Ti odun ba dun peregun asi maso tuntun wo.

K1 himself never believe he could become what he is today

He should thread with caution for his END
Ogbe riku saa

1 Like

Re: Kwam1's Spokesman, Kunle Rasheed, Writes On Ex-Drummer, Ayankunle Ayanlowo by Kog45(m): 4:45pm On Mar 18
inoki247:
Lol...

Baba don engage PR....

Buh on a serious note how can you even work for someone for up to 10yrs and you can't point to one single thing personally if any worker after 10yrs can't point to one thing is either they're reckless in dere spending or maybe the pay isn't enough....

And business is business so far isn't owing any wages if he promise you 30k as monthly salary and his keeping to that you can't come online to cry even if he makes 30billion from it...

You're the one who just need to look for another means maybe by resigning and look for another job buh u sit down for 30yrs hoping to get a reward when dem no tie ur destiny down...

When you're working with someone no matter what try have a little side hustle if you can't run it pass it to ur wife or employ someone....

30yrs without no results that's a total waste of time and a wasted time can never be recovered....
Engaged PR….it seems you don’t know K1 when it comes to media assistants…..Wale Olomu,Dayo Olomu and Percy Ademokun were former Public relations officers to K1
Re: Kwam1's Spokesman, Kunle Rasheed, Writes On Ex-Drummer, Ayankunle Ayanlowo by inoki247: 4:46pm On Mar 18
dessyBerry1107:
pls i really cannot authenticate neither of their allegations but,regardless of your of your opinion, a worker that has worked his ass up for you for a whooping 32yrs, haba even if na car or a three bedroom flat e supposed don dash am.kwam1 no try abeg. in gov work, he has three more years to retirement

K1 didn't owe him anything let's just deal with that there's Alot of Federal Workers on minimum wage that will still beg for there pension last last at the end of there service...

If anybody didn't want to find himself in this type of situation is better someone just run and live the job instead of waiting for any reward....

I have a friend that was working with a Private firm he earns money very well and even see a Tip that's when he bought his car someone gave him a Federal slot Nd he took it if I tell you now his life is so worst now is even using that same car he bought to do UBer...

Where I'm I going you're the one who needs to work on your life who employ you owes you nothing that my friend is now regretting that he left a private firm for FG job jus bkuz of all this job security jargons yarn....

So you work on your life if someone who employ you promise you 5k monthly and you see isn't enough you're the one who should find a way to leave and look for a better option not stay dere like your destiny is tied down....
Re: Kwam1's Spokesman, Kunle Rasheed, Writes On Ex-Drummer, Ayankunle Ayanlowo by Cantonese: 4:47pm On Mar 18
dessyBerry1107:
pls i really cannot authenticate neither of their allegations but,regardless of your of your opinion, a worker that has worked his ass up for you for a whooping 32yrs, haba even if na car or a three bedroom flat e supposed don dash am.kwam1 no try abeg. in gov work, he has three more years to retirement

Is the job pensionable?
Why should KWAM “dash” him a car or house? Is it that simple? Have you bothered to ask what he did with his salaries in all those years? What if he spent his salaries on women, weed and gbana? By the way why did he not set off his own band, if it was that simple?
Re: Kwam1's Spokesman, Kunle Rasheed, Writes On Ex-Drummer, Ayankunle Ayanlowo by blowjohn(m): 4:48pm On Mar 18
bobbiiee:
2 houses and a hotel under construction are no mean achievement. Both of them should move on without anger and resentment.

Even if you die for some people they won't appreciate it. Just be fair to people and leave the rest to God.

After 32 years? U know if he borrow the money sef?

What kind of houses are they sef?

That's next to nothing for sweat of 32 years.
Re: Kwam1's Spokesman, Kunle Rasheed, Writes On Ex-Drummer, Ayankunle Ayanlowo by GoodGovernance: 4:49pm On Mar 18
otipoju:
Business na business. If I don't owe you your salary...then anything else is not my obligation.

You probably can never be an employer of labour!

There are lots of benefits apart from salary,for long service to any reputable organisation or individual.

I cannot be a billionaire and my staff of over 32years,who definitely is part of my success story,would still be crying against slavery or for support!

I hope you receive some sense.

11 Likes

Re: Kwam1's Spokesman, Kunle Rasheed, Writes On Ex-Drummer, Ayankunle Ayanlowo by mukthar2000(m): 4:52pm On Mar 18
Kunle Rasheed I don't trust this ur sweet mouth write up.

In Yoruba land you can be working for Yoruba man that enjoy ur service, and would loar ur destiny into spiritual ream to enable u stay longer with him without achieving anything. If anyone is working with such man u have to be strongly in prayer.

5 Likes

Re: Kwam1's Spokesman, Kunle Rasheed, Writes On Ex-Drummer, Ayankunle Ayanlowo by Adonko(m): 4:57pm On Mar 18
Cantonese:

Is the job pensionable?
Why should KWAM “dash” him a car or house? Is it that simple? Have you bothered to ask what he did with his salaries in all those years? What if he spent his salaries on women, weed and gbana? By the way why did he not set off his own band, if it was that simple?
oga what you are saying doesn't make any sense at all 32 years is enough for me as your employer not to see you as an employee anymore but a brother family friend and close confidant cos we grew together and as the business progresses we progress together on all fronts.

There should be times were he should surprise them with gifting such as landed properties and cars and can even grant scholarship to his kids that its how it is given he is financially capable...we are all humans and everybody loves to see progress pertime....its brings joy to the fold especially music that is a fruit of the soul. That K1 guy is mother funking greedy soul and does nit deserve any loyalty from any of his staff.

5 Likes

Re: Kwam1's Spokesman, Kunle Rasheed, Writes On Ex-Drummer, Ayankunle Ayanlowo by Greenbirth: 4:58pm On Mar 18
To be honest, I managed one high life band before when I was in Ghana, that was 2015, Then the lead singer which co found the band with me then was something else to other instrumentalists. Immediately we started making good money the band turned something else, to maintain a group band is the most difficult things I have ever since. The founder of the band is always show much proud around towards the instrumentalist. The drummer may be very true. And some times the juju way the owner of the band use to hold good instrumentalist down no be today.

2 Likes

Re: Kwam1's Spokesman, Kunle Rasheed, Writes On Ex-Drummer, Ayankunle Ayanlowo by Cantonese: 5:06pm On Mar 18
Adonko:
oga what you are saying doesn't make any sense at all 32 years is enough for me as your employer not to see you as an employee anymore but a brother family friend and close confidant cos we grew together and as the business progresses we progress together on all fronts.

There should be times were he should surprise them with gifting such as landed properties and cars and can even grant scholarship to his kids that its how it is given he is financially capable...we are all humans and everybody loves to see progress pertime....its brings joy to the fold especially music that is a fruit of the soul. That K1 guy is mother funking greedy soul and does nit deserve any loyalty from any of his staff.

Oga sensible man. Please tell us if that job is pensionable.

Oga wise man, set up a company and tell yourself if these your self acclaimed or self righteous qualities are attainable.

Oga wise man, you did not answer simple questions about the man’s salaries been very intact. You did not answer simple questions on what he expended his salaries on in 32 years.

By the way, if the work conditions were not favourable to him, how did he leave in 1996, returning 2002 and still aggregately spent 32 years. Oya, oga sensible man, please tell us.
Re: Kwam1's Spokesman, Kunle Rasheed, Writes On Ex-Drummer, Ayankunle Ayanlowo by obaidan: 5:10pm On Mar 18
Kog45:
Pls don’t be too emotional and read very well….the same Ayankunle brought another drummer and the said drummer has two houses and on the verge of completing his hotel under the same boss.
so how does this wipe away all Ayankunle said in his interview, particularly about payments received by band members. Pick the details of what he said and dont look at it from the blanket defense K1s PR team is putting on.

1 Like

Re: Kwam1's Spokesman, Kunle Rasheed, Writes On Ex-Drummer, Ayankunle Ayanlowo by Adonko(m): 5:23pm On Mar 18
Cantonese:

Oga sensible man. Please tell us if that job is pensionable.

Oga wise man, set up a company and tell yourself if these your self acclaimed or self righteous qualities are attainable.

Oga wise man, you did not answer simple questions about the man’s salaries been very intact. You did not answer simple questions on what he expended his salaries on in 32 years.

By the way, if the work conditions were not favourable to him, how did he leave in 1996, returning 2002 and still aggregately spent 32 years. Oya, oga sensible man, please tell us.
abeg leave the issue of his salary alone..did they tell u that the south African lucky dube wasn't paying his employees but go look at them before his demise and even now.

Band men or drummers are integral part of the team they blend along with the musician and everything..you don't just go bring someone and replace them easily like normal secular jobs...K1 has made money for Godsake let it go round and don't be greedy except there is something fishy about it.

Do you know what is 32 years ....you stayed with someone he or she becomes part of your life. You have to change your mentality w.r.t things Iike this otherwise it will be hard for you to get loyalty from people.be..libral and stop mentioning that salary things its a turn off to me... oga unwise man

6 Likes

Re: Kwam1's Spokesman, Kunle Rasheed, Writes On Ex-Drummer, Ayankunle Ayanlowo by Gboom: 5:24pm On Mar 18
inoki247:

K1 didn't owe him anything let's just deal with that there's Alot of Federal Workers on minimum wage that will still beg for there pension last last at the end of there service...

If anybody didn't want to find himself in this type of situation is better someone just run and live the job instead of waiting for any reward....

I have a friend that was working with a Private firm he earns money very well and even see a Tip that's when he bought his car someone gave him a Federal slot Nd he took it if I tell you now his life is so worst now is even using that same car he bought to do UBer...

Where I'm I going you're the one who needs to work on your life who employ you owes you nothing that my friend is now regretting that he left a private firm for FG job jus bkuz of all this job security jargons yarn....

So you work on your life if someone who employ you promise you 5k monthly and you see isn't enough you're the one who should find a way to leave and look for a better option not stay dere like your destiny is tied down....
Do you think a professional drummer from Wasiu band can just leave and go to play for another musician without causing war?

1 Like

Re: Kwam1's Spokesman, Kunle Rasheed, Writes On Ex-Drummer, Ayankunle Ayanlowo by Munamu: 5:31pm On Mar 18
Omihanifa:

https://globalexcellenceonline.com/media-spokesman-kunle-rasheed-writes-on-ex-drummer-ayankunle-ayanlowos-complaints-working-with-k1-de-ultimate/?amp

It either the spokesman is economical with the truth or he is not in the background. Working for someone over 32 years is more than just collecting wages. I once worked for an uncle who promised me heaven and earth so as to endure with him. People I employed took a short route,i cannot take by virtue of my emotional commitment to him.Today they are better for it.
Why should his passport be collected after returning from trips. Of course he was not forced to continue working for him,but there are some wicked bosses that will not allow their workers to have a mind of their own , especially when such workers are highly indispensablei. They manipulate such workers by making fake unenforceable promises. Such workers work tirelessly forgetting the biz is not their own. The moment they become dispensable ,they are thrown out willynilly.

This I believe is the case here.

1 Like

Re: Kwam1's Spokesman, Kunle Rasheed, Writes On Ex-Drummer, Ayankunle Ayanlowo by Adonko(m): 5:35pm On Mar 18
Gboom:

Do you think a professional drummer from Wasiu band can just leave and go to play for another musician without causing war?

Dont mind them they think is like normal secular jobs were you jump from one job to another ..

The beat rhythm is part and partso of the secret ingredient of the song...and should be kept confidential..cos the industry is full of rivals ..and the last time I check Yoruba music especially Fiji is highly dependent on drum beatings sound.

Reason you have to treat these guys with some level of appreciation above thier negotiated salary ...giftings of all kind should follow after a successful show or outings.

2 Likes

Re: Kwam1's Spokesman, Kunle Rasheed, Writes On Ex-Drummer, Ayankunle Ayanlowo by Gboom: 5:42pm On Mar 18
Adonko:
Dont mind them they think is like normal secular jobs were you jump from one job to another ..

The beat rhythm is part and partso of the secret ingredient of the song...and should be kept confidential..cos the industry is full of rivals ..and the last time I check Yoruba music especially Fiji is highly dependent on drum beatings sound.

Reason you have to treat these guys with some level of appreciation above thier negotiated salary ...giftings of all kind should follow after a successful show or outings.
You really nailed it

1 Like

Re: Kwam1's Spokesman, Kunle Rasheed, Writes On Ex-Drummer, Ayankunle Ayanlowo by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:42pm On Mar 18
All I know is that kwam 1 ,there is something fishy about kwam 1
Re: Kwam1's Spokesman, Kunle Rasheed, Writes On Ex-Drummer, Ayankunle Ayanlowo by dannyfillz(m): 5:46pm On Mar 18
They need to interview the other drummer who already built two houses and almost done with an hotel. He might actually made his money from other businesses we don’t know about. I still blame Kwam1…haha haba 32 good years of working with you and not even a car….omo e no like the guy na use e dey use am. No be everybody get business idea and responsibility sometimes are much bigger and different so I hate the comparison between both drummers
Re: Kwam1's Spokesman, Kunle Rasheed, Writes On Ex-Drummer, Ayankunle Ayanlowo by enemyofprogress: 5:49pm On Mar 18
People don't defend what is right anymore, they defend who they like and who they benefit from.

3 Likes

Re: Kwam1's Spokesman, Kunle Rasheed, Writes On Ex-Drummer, Ayankunle Ayanlowo by ffo(m): 5:52pm On Mar 18
otipoju:
Business na business. If I don't owe you your salary...then anything else is not my obligation.

what about pension, insurance, loan, etc
have you worked in corporate organization before?
Re: Kwam1's Spokesman, Kunle Rasheed, Writes On Ex-Drummer, Ayankunle Ayanlowo by EponObi: 5:53pm On Mar 18
Adonko:

This guy is a kid. And it's very obvious many folks on this thread don't own or control any business. Before yarning dust, it's better you take a look into the life of the drummer first. The drummer should give an account of how he lived first.
Re: Kwam1's Spokesman, Kunle Rasheed, Writes On Ex-Drummer, Ayankunle Ayanlowo by stevups(m): 6:01pm On Mar 18
otipoju:

It's beyond that.
Re: Kwam1's Spokesman, Kunle Rasheed, Writes On Ex-Drummer, Ayankunle Ayanlowo by stevups(m): 6:05pm On Mar 18
inoki247:
Lol...

Baba don engage PR....

Buh on a serious note how can you even work for someone for up to 10yrs and you can't point to one single thing personally if any worker after 10yrs can't point to one thing is either they're reckless in dere spending or maybe the pay isn't enough....

And business is business so far isn't owing any wages if he promise you 30k as monthly salary and his keeping to that you can't come online to cry even if he makes 30billion from it...

You're the one who just need to look for another means maybe by resigning and look for another job buh u sit down for 30yrs hoping to get a reward when dem no tie ur destiny down...

When you're working with someone no matter what try have a little side hustle if you can't run it pass it to ur wife or employ someone....

30yrs without no results that's a total waste of time and a wasted time can never be recovered....

I am Yoruba to the core. If you worked for a typical Yoruba person, if you are not intelligent, you will be used and dumped. The only tribe that bequeaths his brother and workers in Nigeria is Igbo

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seyi Edun Asks Adewale Kofoworolaa To Kneel Down For Bullying Her On Instagram / Lest We Immortalize Nuisance …the “goldie” Situation. / Yomi Casuals - How I Got Zack Orji To Model For Me Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.