Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

How to Get a Good Woman Online In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How to Get a Good Woman Online In Nigeria (560 Views)

Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! / Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to Get a Good Woman Online In Nigeria by iLegendd(m): 4:49pm On Mar 18
If you want to get a good woman online in Nigeria, go to any social media topic that involves DNA test, cheating, sharing of sex stories, etc.

Pay attention to the women that support DNA test, the ones that talk against cheating, etc.

Check their profiles and if you like how they look, go for it. I'm not saying they're good, but they have a higher chance of being good compared to the ones that support women like Mohbad's wife for refusing to do DNA test.

If you just want sex ONLY, message the ones that are urging men not to do DNA test to avoid breaking a happy home or the ones that love to dance seductively while exposing their bodies on tight and revealing clothes.

Where you do find the good or evil ones? On any topic VeryDarkMan posts about DNA test on Tiktok, Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook. Any woman that hates VeryDarkMan because of his DNA test advocacy, is a red flag.

DNA test or cheating video's comment section is powerful. Some people think no one will notice them since there are thousands of comments, so they end up saying their minds.

If you're on Tiktok, type DNA test or similar keywords and go through some of the videos' comments and you'll see the good, the bad, and the ugly character there.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How to Get a Good Woman Online In Nigeria by Samuelojonla123(m): 4:51pm On Mar 18
Sense no go kill you this man grin

2 Likes

Re: How to Get a Good Woman Online In Nigeria by Tecnophone: 4:58pm On Mar 18
💯 %right. I'll unlock your locked iPhones.
iLegendd:
If you want to get a good woman online in Nigeria, go to any social media topic that involves DNA test, cheating, sharing of sex stories, etc.

Pay attention to the women that support DNA test, the ones that talk against cheating, etc.

Check their profiles and if you like how they look, go for it. I'm not saying they're good, but have a higher chance to be good compared to the ones that support women like Mohbad's wife for refusing to do DNA.

If you just want sex ONLY, message the ones that are urging men not to do DNA test to avoid breaking a happy home or the ones that love to dance seductively while exposing their bodies on tight and revealing clothes.

Where you do find the good or evil ones? On any topic VeryDarkMan posts about DNA test on Tiktok, Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook. Any woman that hates VeryDarkMan because of his DNA test advocacy, is a red flag.

DNA test or cheating video's comment section is powerful. Some people think no one will notice them since there are thousands of comments, so they end up saying their minds.

If you're on Tiktok, type DNA test or similar keywords and go through some of the videos' comments and you'll see the good, the bad, and the ugly character there.

Re: How to Get a Good Woman Online In Nigeria by HugeElephant(f): 4:59pm On Mar 18
Make me sef do the needful before singlehood kpai me grin

4 Likes

Re: How to Get a Good Woman Online In Nigeria by nifemi25(m): 5:00pm On Mar 18
@poster..... With this your sense definitely you fit rule this country...

3 Likes

Re: How to Get a Good Woman Online In Nigeria by NEUDUDE: 5:20pm On Mar 18
mod do the needful. front page material lol grin
Re: How to Get a Good Woman Online In Nigeria by iLegendd(m): 5:23pm On Mar 18
Examples of redflag and green flag women in comment section of VDM.

The girl called Deborah below is a redflag — a public product. She's for the street.

The girl Ozybest below is a green flag.

2 Likes

Re: How to Get a Good Woman Online In Nigeria by iLegendd(m): 5:30pm On Mar 18
More green flags.

So, that's the new format to find wife material. It's not guaranteed, but at least, you'll see women that dislike cheating or have manageable upbring.

1 Like

Re: How to Get a Good Woman Online In Nigeria by CandidAdmin(m): 5:33pm On Mar 18
My mum's sister(my aunt) gave us a gist about an issue that happened in her church when she came visiting.

Apparently, the man, after listening to a case of bringing another man's child home on Agidigbo(popular station in IB) wanted a DNA test but the woman didn't.
The husband went on anyway without his wife's knowledge.
He discovered his 3 kids were his but still didn't tell his wife.
About a month later, the wife found out about the test and got really furious.
She asked "If you can't trust me, then why marry me?"
It took the intervention of the church to settle the matter.
But the woman still dey vex small.

I heard the marriage hasn't been the same.

Don't know if there has been any new development.

My question is what's the solution if this happens?
Re: How to Get a Good Woman Online In Nigeria by iLegendd(m): 5:39pm On Mar 18
CandidAdmin:
My mum's sister(my aunt) gave us a gist about an issue that happened in her church when she came visiting.

Apparently, the man, after listening to a case of bringing another man's child home on Agidigbo(popular station in IB) wanted a DNA test but the woman didn't.
The husband went on anyway without his wife's knowledge.
He discovered his 3 kids were his but still didn't tell his wife.
About a month later, the wife found out about the test and got really furious.
She asked "If you can't trust me, then why marry me?"
It took the intervention of the church to settle the matter.
But the woman still dey vex small.

I heard the marriage hasn't been the same.

Don't know if there has been any new development.

My question is what's the solution if this happens?

Spoil her with gift. If she refuses, spoil her with more gifts. She'll soon let go. She be woman.

Money, gift, good life, full-body massage on a weekly basis with romantic music in the background, vacation, and good quality sex will always make a woman forgive a bad, even a ritualist or any man at all except she doesn't love you in the first place.

Some men have even killed and their wives know about it and they're still happily married with the me, so why can't a DNA woman forgive? Is her heart stone?

After all these love, attention, and gifts and 1 year later she hasn't forgiven you, let her go. Which kind stoned mind be that? She's a heartless being and is capable of killing. RUN!

It's only a man that should NEVER forgive a cheating women. Women are meant to be soft, feminine and forgiving. Any woman that doesn't possess these three qualities is a wicked woman and deserves to be single or on the street.

10 Likes

Re: How to Get a Good Woman Online In Nigeria by iLegendd(m): 5:41pm On Mar 18
HugeElephant:
Make me sef do the needful before singlehood kpai me grin
You're a man using (f). Abeg, do the needful, my brother.

3 Likes

Re: How to Get a Good Woman Online In Nigeria by abba190: 5:46pm On Mar 18
Mtsweeee nonsense and ingredients

1 Like

Re: How to Get a Good Woman Online In Nigeria by MrCork: 6:00pm On Mar 18
iLegendd:

Tik talk korrrr....tikiri tango niiii

Bro go n watch blue film i beg!!! (No oofencsece) angry
Re: How to Get a Good Woman Online In Nigeria by HugeElephant(f): 6:28pm On Mar 18
MrCork:

Tik talk korrrr....tikiri tango niiii

Bro go n watch blue film i beg!!! (No oofencsece) angry

grin grin
Re: How to Get a Good Woman Online In Nigeria by Calenikan(m): 6:49pm On Mar 18
grin grin grin
Re: How to Get a Good Woman Online In Nigeria by SuperOnyi: 7:45pm On Mar 18
shocked

Noted, that's why I need that money so I wouldn't say no problem for DNA test grin.
Re: How to Get a Good Woman Online In Nigeria by CandidAdmin(m): 8:20pm On Mar 18
iLegendd:

Spoil her with gift. If she refuses, spoil her with more gifts. She'll soon let go. She be woman.

Money, gift, good life, and good sex will always make a woman forgive a bad boy or any man at all except she doesn't love you in the first place.

After all these and 1 year later she hasn't forgiven you, let her go. Which kind stoned mind be that.

Hmmmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Inside Life: Receptionist Reveals Dirty Things Married Women Do In Hotel With L / Showing Some Respect To Fat Co Owner Of NL. / Can Your Propose Love On Good Friday???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.