Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,614 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? (31536 Views)

How I Lost A Good Woman To Another Man, Because I Wasn't Acting Fast / Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! / I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:22am On Nov 30, 2020
This is roughly a year and four months I have decided to find someone to marry. It's been so dramatic all along and I'm getting tried already. I want a woman who I am compatible with. I don't need anyone that is hot tempered or stubborn. I want a woman that is hard workin who loves me the way i am. Is it so difficult to find? I came out from a crazy relationship and I don't want to experience something like that anymore. I don't want issues all the time.

The funny thing happening at the moment is that am "tryin to"(still at the process) date my ex's high school mate. The way our part crossed again was just ironic. Sometimes I feel stupid for tryin to date her tho she's not the reason why we broke up. Salute to those that got married. Abeg how una take do am..

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by EdoFirstBorn(m): 3:27am On Nov 30, 2020
Yes too hard because 99% are whôres
Materialistic, manipulative, pathological lairs

Most of them have lost what makes them women that's why when you are with them you quickly feel the need to exit that conversation or just have her leave.

They feel like men ... Yurk

They are a lost course.. that's why you have so many over aged unmarried women in Nigeria

I predict that in the coming years more and more of these over aged women will become nuns .

226 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by Sundrus: 3:40am On Nov 30, 2020
Very hard oh...cuz life no be bed of roses. Marriage institution no be beans oh. Na why many people don dropout from the institution. Sometimes the thing wey we dey find the most hardly come to us, bcuz we dey always focus on the wrong direction. Wetin we dey find for sokoto fit dey our shokoto. Channel ur mind-eye properly, the right lady dey close to u.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by dogmart(m): 3:50am On Nov 30, 2020
Funkyswagzz:
This is roughly a year and four months I have decided to find someone to marry. It's been so dramatic all along and I'm getting tried already. I want a woman who I am compatible with. I don't need anyone that is hot tempered or stubborn. I want a woman that is hard workin who loves me the way i am. Is it so difficult to find? I came out from a crazy relationship and I don't want to experience something like that anymore. I don't want issues all the time.

The funny thing happening at the moment is that am "tryin to"(still at the process) date my ex's high school mate. The way our part crossed again was just ironic. Sometimes I feel stupid for tryin to date her tho she's not the reason why we broke up. Salute to those that got married. Abeg how una take do am..

I feel you should relax and take your time. You are bent to get worked up and desperate if you put a timer to it.

Truth is there are still lot of good ladies out there. You just need to be yourself and the right one will find you and vise versa.

Go out, mingle, make friends with ladies. Be calm. Don't go hunting in desperation. If you do you are bound to make wrong choices.

It doesn't always mean the lady in question is bad. Might just mean that you are not man enough to handle her, thus she isn't best for you.

And to the poster above me, where did u get your figures from?
There are good ladies and bad ladies, same way there are good guys and bad guys.

Op relax, and you will find what you seek. wink

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by deewhydoski(m): 4:06am On Nov 30, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

My brother I have been in ur shoes for more than a year now, I just keep meeting frogs. Majority of them don't love me truly, na because of what they will get from me.

103 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by Mokason288(m): 4:20am On Nov 30, 2020
I’m in your shoes right now... these hoes ain’t loyal
Keep searching and you will meet someone and realize why God wanted you to wait , don’t settle for anything less

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by Nobody: 4:22am On Nov 30, 2020
A year and 4 months ? And u dey complain

20 years here bro

54 Likes

Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by Traininghub(f): 4:55am On Nov 30, 2020
Not woman, rather, someone! No be only women bad.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by Oluromantic: 5:00am On Nov 30, 2020
God bless your wisdom. You aren't married yet but you are on the right path thinking properly. Compatibility is very important and germane. I still wonder how some girls think they can reach the depth of a man's heart with lack of respect and submission. Honestly it baffles me, even nature is confused because that's not God's original plan. Well they say some men like it, that's why I don't argue it at all. I was once in such a relationship too, she was impatient intolerant and always want all my decision to be about her in the name of caring. I couldn't cope I had to opt out. I boldly told her to her face that we had to quit. She asked why, I said we're not compatible. She left with dramatic grudges which included calls, chats, utmost rudeness, abuses etc. I felt emotional trauma at first but today I'm thanking God for the decision. I have peace of mind.

161 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by Nobody: 5:20am On Nov 30, 2020
I hope you posses exactly what you are looking for in a woman? you can not be a man LovePeddler and expect to get a good woman, no ooo, it won't work that way. May you find your type soon

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by planetx13: 5:33am On Nov 30, 2020
Please don't put pressure on yourself and don't let anyone tell you anything else.
The woman you are looking for is out there... Don't lower your standards for anyone....try building yourself as you do this ...... not to attract any woman but for yourself....
If you notice any woman is not to your standard , then let her go immediately... don't sound desperate and look beyond beauty....

Ciao

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by planetx13: 5:35am On Nov 30, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:
Yes too hard because 99% are whôres
Materialistic, manipulative, pathological lairs

[b]Most of them have lost what makes them women [/b]that's why when you are with them you quickly feel the need to exit that conversation or just have her leave.

They feel like men ... Yurk

They are a lost course.. that's why you have so many over aged unmarried women in Nigeria

I predict that in the coming years more and more of these over aged women will become nuns .

Fact

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by DaddyRochie1642: 5:50am On Nov 30, 2020
Abouwaza:

20 years here bro

Something tells me you're in your mid Sixties grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by planetx13: 5:53am On Nov 30, 2020
Zzor:
I hope you posses exactly what you are looking for in a woman? you can not be a man LovePeddler and expect to get a good woman, no ooo, it won't work that way. May you find your type soon

Exactly, thank God you know everyone must move with his/her class.... So stop looking for a rich, decent, real man when you are a broke, ill-mannered biitch.....

Ciao

135 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by Nobody: 6:10am On Nov 30, 2020
love happens when you least expect it, but you yourself gotta have the qualities of whom you seek.

21 Likes

Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by bereavedheart: 6:17am On Nov 30, 2020
I have also been asking myself,where have all the good men gone?

30 Likes

Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 30, 2020
bereavedheart:
I have also been asking myself,where have all the good men gone?
you be werey lmao

4 Likes

Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by doayt09: 6:49am On Nov 30, 2020
Yes, it is. Getting a good woman seems hard right now.

6 Likes

Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by EdoFirstBorn(m): 7:13am On Nov 30, 2020
[s]
Zzor:
[/s]

Pls sometimes don't talk .. in your mind maybe you make sense I don't know but 99% of your posts don't make an atom of sense .. seems you just type for the sake of it

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by EdoFirstBorn(m): 7:14am On Nov 30, 2020
planetx13:
Please don't put pressure on yourself and don't let anyone tell you anything else.
The woman you are looking for is out there... Don't lower your standards for anyone....try building yourself as you do this ...... not to attract any woman but for yourself....
If you notice any woman is not to your standard , then let her go immediately... don't sound desperate and look beyond beauty....

Ciao

Best advise here @OP.this Is all you need

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by EdoFirstBorn(m): 7:16am On Nov 30, 2020
planetx13:

Exactly, thank God you know everyone must move with his/her class.... So stop looking for a rich, decent, real man when you are a broke, ill-mannered biitch.....

Ciao

Well said .. that dirty cancankerous roster just smells everywhere jeez

I wonder what she looks like in person ? Maybe like a cross between an orangutan and a lama ?... I bet she has one of those Butch bull mastiff faces grin

She just is yurky all around I just can't stand her .. I am sure all the men in her life say hi then bye

grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by paulolee(m): 7:22am On Nov 30, 2020
generally good tinz Hardly comes by...jus keep searching n praying, u would see a good woman someday.
but in all ur seekings pls be careful with those pretenders especially in churches bcoz dey are church goers to scam guys like u.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 30, 2020
Op, It's Hard. It's Like Looking 4 An Original Phone Battery To Buy. And U Know What? If U Are Not Careful & Smart, U Will Buy D Fake Thinking It's Original.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:08am On Nov 30, 2020
Oluromantic:
God bless your wisdom. You aren't married yet but you are on the right path thinking properly. Compatibility is very important and germane. I still wonder how some girls think they can reach the depth of a man's heart with lack of respect and submission. Honestly it baffles me, even nature is confused because that's not God's original plan. Well they say some men like it, that's why I don't argue it at all. I was once in such a relationship too, she was impatient intolerant and always want all my decision to be about her in the name of caring. I couldn't cope I had to opt out. I boldly told her to her face that we had to quit. She asked why, I said we're not compatible. She left with dramatic grudges which included calls, chats, utmost rudeness, abuses etc. I felt emotional trauma at first but today I'm thanking God for the decision. I have peace of mind.

Same experience I had with my ex.. I am happy I had to break up with her.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:11am On Nov 30, 2020
planetx13:

Ciao

I am takin my time bro.. tho I'm startin to sound a little desperate

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:13am On Nov 30, 2020
Abouwaza:

20 years here bro

A that is too much oo.. I can't even endure. Instead make I go villa carry any girl I want

1 Like

Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:18am On Nov 30, 2020
Nuyokoi:
love happens when you least expect it, but you yourself gotta have the qualities of whom you seek.

A lady once told me I can make a good hubby buh shes not in for marriage now... Basically she ain't ready to settle down

4 Likes

Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by tuks4life: 8:24am On Nov 30, 2020
HOE PHASE!!!

5 Likes

Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by Donspicey: 8:28am On Nov 30, 2020
dogmart:

I feel you should relax and take your time. You are bent to get worked up and desperate if you put a timer to it.

Truth is there are still lot of good ladies out there. You just need to be yourself and the right one will find you and vise versa.

Go out, mingle, make friends with ladies. Be calm. Don't go hunting in desperation. If you do you are bound to make wrong choices.

It doesn't always mean the lady in question is bad. Might just mean that you are not man enough to handle her, thus she isn't best for you.

And to the poster above me, where did u get your figures from?
There are good ladies and bad ladies, same way there are good guys and bad guys.

Op relax, and you will find what you seek. wink

Go out,,Mingle and make friends with ladies?

Bro i hv done dat bfr bt it usually doesnt end up well......

Wen i need true love,dey will be after d money.....

Wen i need sexmate,dey will be talking abt WE settling down wen its obvious she is a love peddler.....

Way forward.......

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by thunderfirebubu: 8:37am On Nov 30, 2020
Wetin concern me with naija girls.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 30, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Something tells me you're in your mid Sixties grin grin
Wrong I'm not even 30 yet grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by abigail97651: 9:09am On Nov 30, 2020
A year and 4 months ? And u dey complain 20 years here bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust / 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You / Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.