Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,679 members, 7,813,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Sex Trafficking, Racketeering: Pop Singer, R Kelly Appeals 30-year Jail Sentence - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sex Trafficking, Racketeering: Pop Singer, R Kelly Appeals 30-year Jail Sentence (18942 Views)

R. Kelly Sentenced To 30 Years In Sex Trafficking Case / Sadiya Haruna Bags Six-Month Jail Sentence In Kano For Defaming Isa A (Photos) / R Kelly Found Guilty Of Sex Trafficking And Racketeering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Trafficking, Racketeering: Pop Singer, R Kelly Appeals 30-year Jail Sentence by chypotenti(m): 8:29pm On Mar 18
Judolisco:
Evidence boku....jst dey play o... Na so Michael Jackson spend all him money for court untop child molestation and rape until him kpai.... What's with all dis stars and perversion?
why are they prosecuting only the blacks? What of the White's who still do same shit?? What if he's innocent of all this accusations?? Na so we go dey after him go don spend some years behind bars or after he must have died due to frustration...... We go come begin hear say him dey innocent...... I rest my case though but if he's really guilty, he should serve his term in peace...
Re: Sex Trafficking, Racketeering: Pop Singer, R Kelly Appeals 30-year Jail Sentence by YelloweWest: 8:30pm On Mar 18
cococandy:
The fact that you actually have to explain it to them makes me wonder
It's sad and most unfortunate. It makes me wonder if these me have daughters or sisters.

The United States is one of the most liberal countries in the world. One can have sex with anyone provided they are of age and agree.

Why would a normal thinking human being kidnap, Chain and rape children

It's sickening

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex Trafficking, Racketeering: Pop Singer, R Kelly Appeals 30-year Jail Sentence by alimiadedayo1: 8:30pm On Mar 18
YelloweWest:

He was a great talent but never a great man.
His own children hate him.
A great man doesn't rape kids repeatedly.

God gave him so many chances but he said with his money, he could get away with anything...

Only his fellow child rapist sympathize with him. Are you one?
I agree with you with that part that God gave him many chances but he overlooked and he can also attest to it with his song he save me, you give me second chance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Trafficking, Racketeering: Pop Singer, R Kelly Appeals 30-year Jail Sentence by MySolace: 8:33pm On Mar 18
YelloweWest:

He was a great talent but never a great man.
His own children hate him.
A great man doesn't rape kids repeatedly.

God gave him so many chances but he said with his money, he could get away with anything...

Only his fellow child rapist sympathize with him. Are you one?
Wait till u get there, den u wil know wot it means to b there. @superstar.

As a man, Women(both young and old) would flock aroud u, throw themselves at u. Wen these superstars perform on stage, some women even go d extent of unclading themselves openly, how much more behind d scene...?

Am not supporting him, but am being realistic here. U think its easy for a man to resist a woman(esp pretty and charming ones) advances?

1 Like

Re: Sex Trafficking, Racketeering: Pop Singer, R Kelly Appeals 30-year Jail Sentence by YelloweWest: 8:37pm On Mar 18
chypotenti:
why are they prosecuting only the blacks? What of the White's who still do same shit?? What if he's innocent of all this accusations?? Na so we go dey after him go don spend some years behind bars or after he must have died due to frustration...... We go come begin hear say him dey innocent...... I rest my case though but if he's really guilty, he should serve his term in peace...
Harvey Winstein is white. There are thousands of white sex offereders and rapist in jail.

It is IMPOSSIBLE for Rkelly to be innocent because of tge overwhelming evidence against him! He evaded justice for years! Those women were kids when he raped them and most of their cases where reported to the police. There are records.

Some of the parents were given "hush money" the money trail shows.

His DNA was found on child's pants.

Rkelly kidnapped several children, chained and raped them in his basement.

He had an entire staff of people who would recruit these kids for his sadistic pleasure.

Such activities must always leave a trail and unlike Nigeria, the justice system works in America!

2 Likes

Re: Sex Trafficking, Racketeering: Pop Singer, R Kelly Appeals 30-year Jail Sentence by YelloweWest: 8:40pm On Mar 18
MySolace:

Wait till u get there, den u wil know wot it means to b there. @superstar.

As a man, Women(both young and old) would flock aroud u, throw themselves at u. Wen these superstars perform on stage, some women even go d extent of unclading themselves openly, how much more behind d scene...?

Am not supporting him, but am being realistic here. U think its easy for a man to resist a woman(esp pretty and charming ones) advances?

STOP TALKING ABOUT WOMEN!!!

ROCK STARS FÛCK WOMEN ALL THE TIME, THATS NOT A CRIME!

Rkelly kidnapped and raped CHILDREN!!!

1 Like

Re: Sex Trafficking, Racketeering: Pop Singer, R Kelly Appeals 30-year Jail Sentence by Judolisco(m): 8:42pm On Mar 18
PROPEACE:

As far as I am concerned, this may be an attack on black artistes!
no attack bro.. He is a pervert...how many popular white artists u sabi for America?

1 Like

Re: Sex Trafficking, Racketeering: Pop Singer, R Kelly Appeals 30-year Jail Sentence by Judolisco(m): 8:46pm On Mar 18
chypotenti:
bro watch investigation discovery on dstv and see how many white people go to jail... Stop pulling d race card.... We suppose Don pass dat level... If na women dey accuse am now I fit talk say, maybe na lie, but kids... Pikin oh angry

1 Like

Re: Sex Trafficking, Racketeering: Pop Singer, R Kelly Appeals 30-year Jail Sentence by descarado: 8:48pm On Mar 18
YelloweWest:

You are a woman, don't join the bandwagon against your kind.

Toto did nothing to him. Rather, his uncontrollable sexual impulses to young children got him.
I grew up knowing him as a child sex addict.
Some of these rich men are. People guess what child traffickers traffic children for if not for idiots that want to experiment with kids.
Never liked him and his songs.
They should lock him and throw the keys in the ocean.

1 Like

Re: Sex Trafficking, Racketeering: Pop Singer, R Kelly Appeals 30-year Jail Sentence by descarado: 8:51pm On Mar 18
chypotenti:
Well as a black, if you know your colour is in danger, thread carefully. Since the system is against your kind, why not start by doing the right thing so they will not see anything to hold unto.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Trafficking, Racketeering: Pop Singer, R Kelly Appeals 30-year Jail Sentence by Emekayoung(m): 8:53pm On Mar 18
GOFRONT:
Yesterday, It was reported on one other thread on frontpage how a guy cried out for help cos he kept seeing himself going back to knack his neighbour's pregnant wife......

Now, between R Kelly and the fvcker of pregnant neighbour, who is Worst??

#Free R Kelly
#Free R Kelly
#Free R Kelly
#Free R Kelly
#Free R Kelly
Things dey happen o
Re: Sex Trafficking, Racketeering: Pop Singer, R Kelly Appeals 30-year Jail Sentence by MySolace: 9:06pm On Mar 18
YelloweWest:

STOP TALKING ABOUT WOMEN!!!

ROCK STARS FÛCK WOMEN ALL THE TIME, THATS NOT A CRIME!

Rkelly kidnapped and raped CHILDREN!!!
U dont need to put emphasis on children. The charges said 16yrs and 17yrs... Beyond formality, u and i knw a 17yrs old western gals, beyond bodily maturity, are more mentally matured and enlightened more than 20yrs old lady in nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Trafficking, Racketeering: Pop Singer, R Kelly Appeals 30-year Jail Sentence by alphaNomega: 9:08pm On Mar 18
Endinjustice:
This life is a mystery.

Few years ago, he was the rave of the moment.

Today his life comes crashing before his very eyes.

"Rave of the moment" because no one knew what he was doing behind the limelight. Most of the celebrities today have nig questions to answer and it is used to blackmail them.
Re: Sex Trafficking, Racketeering: Pop Singer, R Kelly Appeals 30-year Jail Sentence by lanrei(m): 9:14pm On Mar 18
Negroid001:

For mobile?

Goan download psp emulator.

Yes for android. I don't want the one of psp emulator
Re: Sex Trafficking, Racketeering: Pop Singer, R Kelly Appeals 30-year Jail Sentence by Negroid001(m): 9:15pm On Mar 18
lanrei:

Yes for android. I don't want the one of psp emulator

Omo. You're on your own

1 Like

Re: Sex Trafficking, Racketeering: Pop Singer, R Kelly Appeals 30-year Jail Sentence by PROPEACE: 9:25pm On Mar 18
Judolisco:
no attack bro.. He is a pervert...how many popular white artists u sabi for America?
How many of the white American artistes of R Kelly and MJ"s repute have ever been dragged to court on account of pedophilia like the duo of Kelly and MJ?
Re: Sex Trafficking, Racketeering: Pop Singer, R Kelly Appeals 30-year Jail Sentence by Judolisco(m): 9:27pm On Mar 18
PROPEACE:

How many of the white American artistes of R Kelly and MJ"s repute have ever been dragged to court on account of pedophilia like the duo of Kelly and MJ?
how many white artists have sold more records than MJ... When they were buying his record was it hate also? No dey play race card abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Trafficking, Racketeering: Pop Singer, R Kelly Appeals 30-year Jail Sentence by FireUpNow(m): 9:30pm On Mar 18
With all his talents, na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: Sex Trafficking, Racketeering: Pop Singer, R Kelly Appeals 30-year Jail Sentence by t2luv1: 9:47pm On Mar 18
BareFacedLies:
Let me not lie I like pússy a lot but I will never do what R Kelly did angry

Like what Partner? let us get this straight, he had sex with 16-year-old girls which depending on one's moral compass is not good. But 30 yrs for that !!!!! C'mon now have you ever been to the Mississippi delta, go there you got 16, 17, even heck 15 yr old white and black girls having babies, and this brother going to jail for what the fu*k again please holla @ me if this ain't a miscarriage of justice. Legal consent age in Alabama is 16, and in Arkansas, it is 15, Again this cat getting locked up for 30yrs just for that. Lawd have mercy.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Trafficking, Racketeering: Pop Singer, R Kelly Appeals 30-year Jail Sentence by Calitoscassius(m): 9:51pm On Mar 18
shadrach77:
Whoever advised him to put in this appeal doesn't like him. I guess it's a lawyer who wants to have his own share of the little he has left. The case is DOA. The evidence against him is enormous cry
Really? I am guessing you were one of the jurors who made the decision that he is guilty.
Re: Sex Trafficking, Racketeering: Pop Singer, R Kelly Appeals 30-year Jail Sentence by meobizy(f): 10:03pm On Mar 18
Let him serve five years first before we mention anything appeal.
Re: Sex Trafficking, Racketeering: Pop Singer, R Kelly Appeals 30-year Jail Sentence by Matrix137(m): 10:09pm On Mar 18
shoodboi2:
Typical western hypocrisy. The moment you go against their establishment, they begin to slam you with sexual offences.

Women from 5/10/20 years ago suddenly pop up claiming you assaulted them. Once that begins, you are done for.
Best comment here.

Glad someone noticed the stinking hypocrisy of the West

1 Like

Re: Sex Trafficking, Racketeering: Pop Singer, R Kelly Appeals 30-year Jail Sentence by lanrei(m): 10:11pm On Mar 18
Negroid001:

Omo. You're on your own

OK give me link to download the pspp own
Re: Sex Trafficking, Racketeering: Pop Singer, R Kelly Appeals 30-year Jail Sentence by RPG2020(m): 10:27pm On Mar 18
YelloweWest:
Dead on arrival.

He belongs in jail after what he did to those kids.

I worked in family court. I've seen 5year Olds raped by matured men.

I've seen a 7year old raped by 6 men in her compound aged 19-56!

I've seen a young boy so violently violated that be could barely walk.

Perhaps the worst was a 6months old bay girl wrapped in a blanket, penetrated by a man. She died after multiple surgeries.

Child rapist should be hanged!
But then again, from most of the comments, it's clear that 98% of Nigerian men are potential child rapist. If not, why all the support of Rkelly?? He was a know

n sex predators for decades and evaded justice for a long time solely because he had means. But lock ran out of him. Every day for the theft... one day for justice!

He is where he belongs. Locked up like the wild animal he is.

Did R Kelly forced them?
Did the family of the girls know about them with R Kelly?
Did the girls or their family called the police after first try with them girls?

Give me simple answer cool
Re: Sex Trafficking, Racketeering: Pop Singer, R Kelly Appeals 30-year Jail Sentence by PHAYOL81: 10:47pm On Mar 18
Following patiently
Re: Sex Trafficking, Racketeering: Pop Singer, R Kelly Appeals 30-year Jail Sentence by 3kay945(m): 11:27pm On Mar 18
My guy. No r.kelly no R&B
Re: Sex Trafficking, Racketeering: Pop Singer, R Kelly Appeals 30-year Jail Sentence by OChimex: 11:45pm On Mar 18
GOFRONT:
Yesterday, It was reported on one other thread on frontpage how a guy cried out for help cos he kept seeing himself going back to knack his neighbour's pregnant wife......

Now, between R Kelly and the fvcker of pregnant neighbour, who is Worst??

#Free R Kelly
#Free R Kelly
#Free R Kelly
#Free R Kelly
#Free R Kelly

Just shut up.
America wasn't build by sentiments. It doesn't work like the jungle you called Nigeria.
You face the law when caught no one is above the law
That's how you guys run animalistic society that people commit all sorts of crime with reckless abandon

1 Like

Re: Sex Trafficking, Racketeering: Pop Singer, R Kelly Appeals 30-year Jail Sentence by Montaque(m): 11:53pm On Mar 18
My guy still dey try to free himself from his past. I pray you receive forgiveness and get free. We love you, but the law is the law. Unfortunately

1 Like

Re: Sex Trafficking, Racketeering: Pop Singer, R Kelly Appeals 30-year Jail Sentence by DrDeuce: 11:54pm On Mar 18
This case looks dead on arrival cause of the evidence.
Re: Sex Trafficking, Racketeering: Pop Singer, R Kelly Appeals 30-year Jail Sentence by Musauzor(m): 12:27am On Mar 19
I know he will be released in a short while. The guy is innocent
Re: Sex Trafficking, Racketeering: Pop Singer, R Kelly Appeals 30-year Jail Sentence by sunsweet33: 4:17am On Mar 19
africandollar:
Abeg they should release my guy jare! Dem just wan waste this guy talent for his bad habits which most of those prosecuting him have only that they are yet to be found out. Make una release Pied Piper for us make e fit release another `Trapped in the Closet` series for us. Na wetin many stars for Naija dey do anyhow dem dey jail this guy for for US. Na girls he control o he no kill person. Star dey him own jeje girls come dey follow am like ants attracted to sugar, it takes a whole lot of self control not to allow that get to your head and resist them. I even heard a case of a girl who the parents forced out of his mansion only for her to run back to R.Kelly by herself, star l'omo latile he just can't help it...free R.Kelly!

This is disgusting….I hope you never have to shield your own daughter from somebody like this in future.

1 Like

Re: Sex Trafficking, Racketeering: Pop Singer, R Kelly Appeals 30-year Jail Sentence by omoyeni37: 8:15am On Mar 19
chypotenti:
Harvey weinstein was white

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jemiriye Cruises In Limo As She Speaks Against Libya Slave Trade / 3things You Don't Know About Phyno !!!!!!!!!! / Banky W Warns Against Scammers Selling N35k Tickets To His Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.