Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

You Have What You Say. Part 33 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Have What You Say. Part 33 (55 Views)

Daniel Olukoya Of MFM Unveils 33 Prophetic Declarations For 2020 / Why You Should Beware Of The Kind Of Prayer You Say On December 31st / Releasing The Supernatural, Part 33 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Have What You Say. Part 33 by PastorSomba(m): 9:23pm On Mar 18
YOU HAVE WHAT YOU SAY - Part 33.

Mark 16:15-17 (KJV) "And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. 16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. 17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;.".

33. Words are spirits, the spirit of the speaker and the spirit of the words he is saying. There are only two spirits, the Spirit of God and evil spirit. And there are only two words, the word of God and wisdom of this world. And whoever you are listening to there is a fellowship between your spirit, the spirit of the speaker and the spirit of the words he is saying. As the fellowship increases so strong becomes the relationship, bonding and building of strongholds.

As faith comes by hearing the word of God so also fear, doubt, unbelief and death comes by hearing any other thing that is not the word of God. So be careful of the music you hear daily, what you read daily, what you watch on television and videos daily. Be careful of the conversations you hold daily, the people you talk with and the topic you discuss. You have what say. If you speak evil or talk evil all day long that is what you will have some day soon.

Only the word of God is good and true. Every other words are evil and lies no matter how factual and naturally good they may seem. God is a Father and wants to relate and fellowship with all His children by His word daily all the time. That is why He lives inside every believer together with Jesus and the Holy Spirit. Remember whatever you are reading and whatever you are listening to is what you are saying at the same time. You cannot read without saying what you are reading. You cannot hear without repeating what you have heard. Thanks. Grace be with you. Ref. John 6:63; 14:6; 2Timothy 1:7; 3:16; Romans 8:1-14; 10:17; Ephesians 6:10-18; 1Corinthians 2:1-8; 15:33; James 1:5-8; Joshua 1:8; Proverbs 4:20-22;

If you need healing the bible says in Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area of your body and say this prayer. Father God, in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe He took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If He took them, then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

Heaven is real, Hell is real. Jesus is coming very soon. Judgement Day is coming. But you can become a born again child of God today. The bible says If you shall confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in your heart that God has raised him from the dead, you shalt be saved. For with the heart man believes unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: Father God, have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised Him from the dead for my salvation. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess Him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

If you prayed the prayer of Salvation, pls go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus. Grace be with you.
For partnership, testimonies, prayers or questions you can reach us via Calls, WhatsApp, SMS or Telegram. To Jesus be all the glory.

(1) (Reply)

At Least Choose Righteous Laws Of Others For You / You Have What You Say. Part 34 / Spellbound: Bringing Back The Magic In Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.