Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

My Chat With A Jobless Nigerian Woman. Pics* - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Chat With A Jobless Nigerian Woman. Pics* (4537 Views)

The Most Important Thing You Need As A Woman.(pics Attached) / What Will Be The Body Size And Age Of This Woman.. Pics Attached / “Your Wife Didn’t Sleep At Home Last Night” Two Men Expose Married Woman(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Chat With A Jobless Nigerian Woman. Pics* by Eunoiaa(f): 3:27pm On Mar 19
Negroid001:
If i didn't attach the screenshot. How would you believe me? Didn't mean to be extreme tho. Point I'm trying to make is I don't let women give me conditions that don't favour me.

Then shut the fuk up and move on!!!!

Why do we have to know?? Who are you proving your masculinity/standards to? Why are you announcing what you'll take or won't tale from the rooftops? Because you "enforced" your standard, with one woman and you're suddenly feeling like you did something? What is your point doing to anybody? You wanted validation for being a man?

For someone who was never rude or condescending to you, and even went to want to go on a scheduled date with you after she's gotten a job now, why are you attempting to humiliate her? How do you think she'll feel if she were to come across this post, if you get the front-page views you're looking for?

Let me just assume it is childishness doing you sha, and you'll grow out of it, because you people use your hand to ruin things for yourselves most time.

She did not insult you in anyway; she was not condescending to you; she didn't say you're XYZ because you couldn't afford to take her to an eatery. She did not make it a must nor said it as a demand, but in a bid to stroke your ego and have your fellow small-minded men pat you on the back, you're trying to paint a bad image of someone who has not shown any ill-intent towards you.

You both literally wanted things you could not offer, so move on. Why are you making a spectacle in a townsquare out of the matter?

Funny thing is i would have still taken her to the eatery after the pool rendezvous. I'm the one calling the shots not her. That's why i asked who's paying, because it's inconvenient for me. I'm not a foodie.

You're just all over the place. If the shot you're calling is inconvenient to you, why are you calling it?

We're good now. You dig?

Yet here we are. Calling her a "Jobless Nigerian Woman." Continue you hear. Be taking the mind-washing stereotypical nonsense y'all spew to yourselves here online to real women who probably likes you. Be taking every label and theories you hear about on here to go and be relating with women, you hear. Be looking for a bad, manipulative woman where there is none, and turn around to start crying about a lack of good women 👍.

4 Likes

Re: My Chat With A Jobless Nigerian Woman. Pics* by Negroid001(m): 3:30pm On Mar 19
ukaface:

So your first date idea is ‘ go swimming’
Really?

Hiaaaaa

Want to see her real face lol.
Re: My Chat With A Jobless Nigerian Woman. Pics* by Negroid001(m): 3:31pm On Mar 19
Eunoiaa:

Then shut the fuk up and move on!!!!

Why do we have to know?? Who are you proving your masculinity/standards to? Why are you announcing what you'll take or won't tale from the rooftops? Because you "enforced" your standard, with one woman and you're suddenly feeling like you did something?

For someone who was never rude or condescending to you, and even went to want to go on a scheduled date with you after she's gotten a job now, why are you attempting to humiliate her? How do you think she'll feel if she were to come across this post, if you get the front-page views you're looking for?

Let me just assume it is childishness doing you sha, because you people use your hand to ruin things for yourselves most time.

She did not insult you in anyway; she was not condescending to you; she didn't say you're XYZ because you couldn't afford to take her to an eatery. She did not make it a must nor said it as a demand, but in a bid to stroke your ego and have your fellow small-minded men pat you on the back, you're trying to paint a bad image of someone who has not shown any ill-intent towards you.

You both literally wanted things you could not offer, so move on. Why are you making a spectacle in a townsquare out of the matter?

You're just all over the place. If the shot you're calling is inconvenient to you, why are you calling it?

Yet here we are. Calling her a "Jobless Nigerian Women." Continue you hear. Be taking the mind-washing stereotypical nonsense y'all spew to yourselves here online to real women who probably likes you. Be taking every label and theories you hear about on here to go and be relating with women you hear. Be looking for a bad, manipulative woman where there is, and turn around to start crying about a lack of good women 👍.

Skipped your writeup. I don't know you.
Your opinion doesn't count.
I'm brutal, deal with it.

1 Like

Re: My Chat With A Jobless Nigerian Woman. Pics* by Eunoiaa(f): 3:46pm On Mar 19
Negroid001:
Skipped your writeup. I don't know you.
Your opinion doesn't count.
I'm brutal, deal with it.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

So brutal you created a thread online, whining like a weakling, going back and forth on your so-called "standards" with strangers, and looking for supporters to convince yourself that you did something right.

The delusion is strong in you, LMAO. Na why I tag you alpha pangolo. Sabon Gari Robert Greene.

3 Likes

Re: My Chat With A Jobless Nigerian Woman. Pics* by Eunoiaa(f): 4:10pm On Mar 19
Negroid001:
I get balls of steel. I don't a f***.
I no dey force myself on top woman.
I'm not running a charity organisation for some hungry ass b**** to benefit from.

Again, why are you taking stereotypical jargon you read online and attaching it on a real woman, who has now agreed to go on a date with you and is working? Who was also never parasitic to you while she didn't have a job? For how long have you known her sef? Abi she bill you? Because I don't understand this your imaginary battle.

How do you think she'll honestly feel if she was to come across this chat and see you using such words about her? You don get woman, yet you still feel the need to be degrading to other women.

Why am I asking sef. You get balls of steel and will of fire. 😂😂

It is in the nature of an alpha to be an insensitive prick to people and not give a damn. I forgot.

3 Likes

Re: My Chat With A Jobless Nigerian Woman. Pics* by pansophist(m): 5:57pm On Mar 19
Why you go invite a girl to swim for the first time? Na yansh you wan press. weyrey. grin

With the way you are addressing her, she did a good job refusing you.

1 Like

Re: My Chat With A Jobless Nigerian Woman. Pics* by pansophist(m): 6:02pm On Mar 19
flokii:
You folks that screenshot private chats to post online, what exactly do you people intend to gain?.. does it make you feel good or add extra money to your accounts or what cos I don't see the need for this.
You chyke girl, she no gree.. move the f*ck on.

Evidence of low self-esteem. Now imagine make a girl come send him nude. She don finish be that. Low self esteem bad.

3 Likes

Re: My Chat With A Jobless Nigerian Woman. Pics* by Negroid001(m): 11:29pm On Mar 19
Eunoiaa:

Again, why are you taking stereotypical jargon you read online and attaching it on a real woman, who has now agreed to go on a date with you and is working? Who was also never parasitic to you while she didn't have a job? For how long have you known her sef? Abi she bill you? Because I don't understand this your imaginary battle.

How do you think she'll honestly feel if she was to come across this chat and see you using such words about her? You don get woman, yet you still feel the need to be degrading to other women.

Why am I asking sef. You get balls of steel and will of fire. 😂😂

It is in the nature of an alpha to be an insensitive prick to people and not give a damn. I forgot.

Put this here for my fellow men not to give a f***.
It's none of your business. You're a woman. If you like, you sef don't stand your ground in negotiations, not only relationships.

Pheeew. What a hetic day. I no get energy to follow anybody argue.
Re: My Chat With A Jobless Nigerian Woman. Pics* by Negroid001(m): 11:30pm On Mar 19
Eunoiaa:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

So brutal you created a thread online, whining like a weakling, going back and forth on your so-called "standards" with strangers, and looking for supporters to convince yourself that you did something right.

The delusion is strong in you, LMAO. Na why I tag you alpha pangolo. Sabon Gari Robert Greene.

Wahala o...
Person dey take panadol on top my headache.
Re: My Chat With A Jobless Nigerian Woman. Pics* by Negroid001(m): 11:32pm On Mar 19
pansophist:

Evidence of low self-esteem. Now imagine make a girl come send him nude. She don finish be that. Low self esteem bad.

Aimoye nudes. Na chat i post. I no be like you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Get Angry With Your Bf/gf/spouse, What Would U Do? / Should Broke Men Be Allowed To Date? / Kissing Or Sex Which Shows More Intimatcy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.