Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships (21117 Views)

Peter Aboki Drags Alanana Otaki To Court For Snatching His Wife, Felicia Aboki / Man Sues Bugema University, Kampala For Banning Miniskirts, Lipstick, Sleeveless / Funaab,erects A Billboard To Announce The Banning Of Niqab (face Veil) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by SisterAnn(f): 5:15pm On Mar 19
RealAfonja:
Are there mosques at University of Nigeria, Nsukka, and Uniport?
if there aren't, nobody should disturb us with unnecessary court case.
You Islamics with taqqiya are inseparable.

"UNN’s mosque project uncompleted 55yrs after - Daily Trust" https://dailytrust.com/unns-mosque-project-uncompleted-55yrs-after/

Open the link and read till the end before you detonate that belt on my post.

1 Like

Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by SisterAnn(f): 5:17pm On Mar 19
RealAfonja:
Here is the link for uniport.

"University Of Port Harcourt Central Mosque Gets Commissioned, Opened For Public - Nairaland / General - Nigeria" https://www.nairaland.com/7487092/university-port-harcourt-central-mosque

Islamabad oo!

1 Like

Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by TheGift: 5:19pm On Mar 19
Emu4life:
This Court case is as useless as the 'p' in Psychology. Attend Christian Universities if you want to 'worship'. That's what Christian Universities are doing to Muslims in the South. Two can play the game.

And, Which of the Unis is a Muslim university?

This your comment is as useless as the “p” in psychiatrist, which you need to consult for treatment

Stop embarrassing your religion.

1 Like

Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by Exceed15: 5:20pm On Mar 19
SHINJA:
I always laugh whenever I see Christians calling Muslims their brothers....

This act is very good,it will open the eyes of those stupid Christians that do support hamas against Israel's...

Never u tk head slammers as frds....

Death to all head slamming mohammadian terrorists

God bless Israel for doing the lord's work..

Death to the stupid head slammer above me saying rubbish

Oil dey ur head. I served in a community called minjibir in kano state. They denied us do fellowship with threat sef.. I don't really know their fears. This northern people are full of extremist. No wonder insurgent is growing stronger there. I grew up in Lagos and you can't differentiate between Christians & Muslim.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by TheGift: 5:26pm On Mar 19
RealAfonja:

Yes, there are Mosques in UNN & Uniport- a simple google search would have shown you.

Now can you stop disturbing us with your biased, bigoted and unnecessary ignorance?

1 Like

Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by ChristCee: 5:27pm On Mar 19
Emu4life:
Go to Christian Universities and stop disturbing our Peace. Hypocrites!!
Are you a fool or a just an ediot? A government, federal university...does it belong to kaboom Islamabad terrorists? Ode

1 Like

Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by Exceed15: 5:29pm On Mar 19
Emu4life:

Shut up

That's why bokoharam that your regions breeded are devouring you people back... Bloody fanatic
Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by Exceed15: 5:31pm On Mar 19
ClearFlair:

You have peace?

No mind d fool?

1 Like

Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by Exceed15: 5:33pm On Mar 19
twilliamx:

So a state university in a circular country should be oppressing another religion? If I call you daft, it's an insult to daft people cos you are obviously beyond that

He is actually daft bro.
Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by Exceed15: 5:36pm On Mar 19
fatboyslym007:

E bi like say you no read say na Public universities...

Lol... I m sure that guy didn't go to tertiary institution.. dats even if he finished secondary school.

1 Like

Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by Amumaigwe: 5:41pm On Mar 19
Emu4life:
This Court case is as useless as the 'p' in Psychology. Attend Christian Universities if you want to 'worship'. That's what Christian Universities are doing to Muslims in the South. Two can play the game.

Like which public universities in the South?

1 Like

Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by comodo: 5:43pm On Mar 19
erad:

Smh...
How can a sane person write this?
Are the schools in question islamic universities?
They are government schools and should never show biase for any religion against the others.
Should anyone even need to explain this to a sane mind?
Na the people you are sharing d same country with. Problem is when they cannot differentiate between private uni and government uni. For him brain, govt institutions belong to Muslims. I would not have given a hoot it I had seen Islamic uni or one Kafradum Mohammed Uni.
Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by Abelino(m): 5:47pm On Mar 19
Time shall tell. Bloody Smelling idiots and hypocrites.
Emu4life:
Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by Lovit(m): 5:47pm On Mar 19
May banditry, terrorism, famine, poverty and diseases never cease in the North

as long as they persecute the people of God, they shall be desolate!
Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by Abelino(m): 5:49pm On Mar 19
You dey always give them woto woto on this platform Bro😀. Haahah
SHINJA:

This act is very good,it will open the eyes of those stupid Christians that do support hamas against Israel's...

1 Like

Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by Abelino(m): 5:53pm On Mar 19
That is why we need to go our separate ways asap because we can't be sharing this same country with animals whose ideologies are so shallow and pathetic. Northern Nigeria doesn't deserves to be called Nigeria.
FiftyFifty:
Good move by the two universities. The North is finally waking up from their slumber. Southern Christians should go back to where they come from and school there. Is that too difficult to understand?
Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by Akhee: 6:08pm On Mar 19
OLAADEGBU:

SaharaReporters
Fake news. Mention the Universities if your claims are true. You guys want to immortality into the university environment and they refused. So you spread fake news to press them to bulge. We say no to Indecent dressing. No to Indecent hair style.
Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by Pinkybush: 6:22pm On Mar 19
Emu4life:
IDIOT! When christian schools were baning Hjab from muslim students, you people were crying all over nigeria. That terrorist prof of Millipede Allah was shouting up and down disturbing people everywhere, even where the school has its official uniform. Then you didn't advised your terrorist religious wing to relocate muslim student to muslim school. Now, in a school where different faiths have the right to freedom of religious association, you open your rotten and smelling mouth and vomit trash.
Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by cardoctor(m): 6:40pm On Mar 19
I was expecting to swear an allegiance before replying to this post.
Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by BlackFlamefromP: 6:40pm On Mar 19
Emu4life:

Stop being stupid young man.

The universities they are referring to are not private universities built by a muslim from his personal pocket or by a muslim organisation.
Those are public Universities built with tax payers money. Meaning taxes that Christians pay were also used in building, maintaining and running those universities. So allowing only muslims to worship there while banning Christian worshipers is totally wrong and unjust and must not stand.
Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by Bfly: 6:44pm On Mar 19
Obviously, Nigerians do not have right to religion.
Not even a legal shrine on any campus.
Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by Poanan: 7:02pm On Mar 19
Emu4life:

Was the university not built by public funds from both Christian and Muslims?
Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by regenerateman(m): 7:03pm On Mar 19
Emu4life:

This is not a Muslim university, but a public university.
Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by JasOnKruegEr(m): 7:06pm On Mar 19
if we remove biasness I do understand the point of the university. As an alumni of federal University Dustin ma katsina. based on my experience there the Muslims have only one place of worship which is the mosque. The Christians also have theirs but as you know Christianity is of many different denomination. The nifes normally hold theirs in the school auditorium, the deeper life in the large lecture hall, others in other lecture hall. maybe the university couldn't accommodate all of them and if they are to build one standard church for all it won't work . The question that needs to be asked is whats the reason for the ban ?
a certain Islamic sect was kicked out of the university mosque in unimaid . no one raised alarm
Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by Sctests: 7:17pm On Mar 19
Emu4life:

Emurerudeen, the hateful agbadorudeen. These are government universities. All religions must be accommodated by law. There are mosques in UNN and UNIZIK, these are schools in a region that is 98% Christian and less than 0.1% Muslims.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by Sctests: 7:19pm On Mar 19
soullove1881:

Pure FAKE!!!

Una don start again, useless bloggers.

Oga thomasudeen..
Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by samonak(m): 7:21pm On Mar 19
Emu4life:
Are the institutions not government owned? Does the constitution of Nigeria not guarantee freedom of religion under the law? The Christian universities are privately owned and have the prerogative to determine what goes on in the campus. So long as it's a government owned institution, there's not supposed to be any form of discrimination. Abi dem no teach you for una Masjid say Islam na religion of "peace"? Muntula
Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by gaskiyamagana: 7:30pm On Mar 19
SHINJA:

Jesusweed plus together combine with Colorado at work.
Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by gaskiyamagana: 7:36pm On Mar 19
How I wish Katsina government read my advice. Build a church for the christians and a mosque for the Muslim. Believe me or not, the church will not be used because christian denominations will be fighting over mode of worship and leadership.
Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by Rajosh(m): 7:38pm On Mar 19
Emu4life:
this is not a Muslim university.
It is a public university.
You either allow all religions to worship or ban all religions.
Assuming this is a Muslim university like AlHikmah university, then it's justified.
Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by castrokins(m): 7:43pm On Mar 19
Stop Being S!lly. There's A Mosque Inside Unical

Emu4life:
Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by Ulogwe1: 7:46pm On Mar 19
Emu4life:

Hope when you see the reverse of this news, you not be crying foul?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

JAMB 2017: My Experience / Obafemi Awolowo University Dissociates From ASUU One Week Warning Strike.(Pics) / ASUU Strike: Nigerian Govt Orders Universities To Implement ‘no Work, No Pay’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.