Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,196 members, 7,829,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships (21226 Views)

Peter Aboki Drags Alanana Otaki To Court For Snatching His Wife, Felicia Aboki / Man Sues Bugema University, Kampala For Banning Miniskirts, Lipstick, Sleeveless / Funaab,erects A Billboard To Announce The Banning Of Niqab (face Veil) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by jerryklopp: 11:57am On Mar 20
Emu4life:
This Court case is as useless as the 'p' in Psychology. Attend Christian Universities if you want to 'worship'. That's what Christian Universities are doing to Muslims in the South. Two can play the game.
Shut up.
Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by Hassanmaye(m): 12:44pm On Mar 20
OLAADEGBU:

SaharaReporters
This Court case is as useless as the 'p' in Psychology. Attend Christian Universities if you want to 'worship'. That's what Christian Universities are doing to Muslims in the South. Two can play the game.
Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by Emu4life(m): 12:55pm On Mar 20
Akanoaaa:

Aini lakaye nse idaamu fun e. Akuri omo
I no sabi wetin u talk. Therefore, the same to you.
Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by FiftyFifty(m): 2:19pm On Mar 21
Austin4lif:
I am a Christian from the north. Don't decieve people , there are indeginous christians in almost all the states in the north even Kano state. In daura,kastina state where Buhari came from we have Fulani christians there. Go to Zulu in kebbi, Hausa christians are the majority. So dnt justify the harassment of christians. And Islam is a religion of peace but in what aspect ? Pls explain it to me.

I'm allergic to a senseless, myopic, and brainless mention, pls.

Majority kee you there...

3 Likes

Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by FiftyFifty(m): 2:21pm On Mar 21
Abelino:
That is why we need to go our separate ways asap because we can't be sharing this same country with animals whose ideologies are so shallow and pathetic. Northern Nigeria doesn't deserves to be called Nigeria.

Whatever!

Go and die!!

3 Likes

Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by FiftyFifty(m): 2:22pm On Mar 21
stonemasonn:
Oga 40 percent of Northerners are Christians

I thought is 90 percent. Lol

3 Likes

Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by FiftyFifty(m): 2:24pm On Mar 21
Austin4lif:
I schooled In a federal institution In the north and the Muslim students tried to stop us from followship In the class rooms that we are disturbing them meanwhile the school have refused to allocate a land for a church. It almost turn bloody. When Muslims says Islam is a religion of peace , I kept on wondering which peace are they referring to or is it the opposite?

This is what the Muslims are also going through at your backyard. Why do you have to go to the North in the first place? Clown.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by FiftyFifty(m): 2:28pm On Mar 21
benjaminlawson:

Which means you must be ready to finance the university with money that is generated from the north also, not the money that comes from Christian south.

You demand from the Muslims what you aren't ready to give them in your backyard. Stay in your place. Is that too difficult to understand?

3 Likes

Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by Austin4lif: 3:25pm On Mar 21
FiftyFifty:

I'm allergic to a senseless, myopic, and brainless mention, pls.

Majority kee you there...
A potential terr.....
Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by Abelino(m): 5:56pm On Mar 21
Na you go die . Bloody Smelling Terrorist
FiftyFifty:

Whatever!

Go and die!!
Re: 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:36pm On Mar 25
Christian persecution in Nigeria intensifies as Colleges reportedly ban Christian worship

With persecution intensifying in Nigeria, many Christians face amplified social pressures. The latest example centers on two government colleges. Sean Nelson, legal counsel for ADF International, warns of dangerous, anti-Christian bias on these campuses.

"The situation in Nigeria, just generally, is a very, very difficult situation for Christians, in particular, especially in the northern part of the country," Nelson said. "Nigeria [is] the largest democracy in Africa. … It’s roughly equally divided between Christians and Muslims, with the northern portion of the country being predominantly Muslim."

Read more: https://endtimeheadlines.org/2024/03/christian-persecution-in-nigeria-intensifies-as-colleges-reportedly-ban-christian-worship/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation / Important Ways To Simplify How You Read / University Of Manitoba – Cost Of Study And Living And Admission Requirements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.