Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,417 members, 7,812,229 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide (22481 Views)

Samuel Ohiri: Police Played No Role In My Release, I Paid Ransom - Imo Monarch / Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu / 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide by smileyoo: 5:59pm On Mar 19
Nigeria government should free this man jare, if the same government could free the so-called repentant terrorists, why can't they free this man as well, whose offense to my understanding, is that of making too much noise , even after exposing the secrets of the caliphate , because all what he warned Nigerians about, have been happening to Nigerians.
how many Fulani -herdsmen terrorists terrorising innocent Nigerians, especially the farmers across the nation had ever been arrested and prosecuted ? or maybe they are spiritual monsters ?

Is it a crime for an accused to change his attires while in detention ?
his lawyers should do something and raise the issue with the judges in the court sessions, because that garment have become an eyesore on him.
it more like the garment of affliction .
Nigeria government should outgrow vindictiveness, in the manner they handle sensitive issues .
Re: Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide by Shakirababy(f): 6:00pm On Mar 19
IkeOnyia:
What Kanu is saying is what the Muslim jihadists call taquiyya. In Judaism which he practices, it is called a different name but more or less the same thing. "A righteous lie" to defeat the "enemy". If kanu is released, his fighters will go into a short period of hibernation when they will be recruiting more terrorists and acquiring more lethal weapons to strike at the right time. That's why he must not be released until he publicly renounces Biafra and swears allegiance to Nigeria. That is the only way his brainwashed terrorists will drop their guns as they will see him as a traitor and become demoralised thereby giving up hopes of breaking the country.

Why don't you want the country to break apart?

Do you like living with your eneny?
Re: Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:00pm On Mar 19
Arobaga:

I am not Biafran but this statement here is rubbish

The smallest Igbo mans heart is stronger than Awolowo

No use those people play

You're not Biafra yet you make this stupid statement when your foolish statement really show where you emanated from

Now tell me who have a weak heart between you and the person you're abusing for denying your ancestral land just because of mere opinions

You're a shame to your pipedream Biafra rubbish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide by fatboyslym007: 6:02pm On Mar 19
I pity anyone who believes a militant freedom fighter is their dream leader...
Oh I pity...

3 Likes

Re: Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide by paramakina202: 6:04pm On Mar 19
gidgiddy:

Destruction of lives and property? That's a common thing in the failed country called Nigeria. Nigeria is 8th most insecure country on earth for a reason, it has long failed. And anyone who wants to be part of Nigeria is someone who chooses to live with insecurity. Nigeria is only good at destroying lives and property, its their biggest export

Your Lord and saviour said he will end the Nonsense in two minutes I mean the insecurity that was supposed to birth Biafra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide by Christlike01: 6:05pm On Mar 19
Angelfrost:
Las las, una go release this guy man...! tongue

Y'all should just keep spending loads of dumb taxpayers' money to look after him till you let him go.

Stop fooling yourself,nobody is spending a dime on him! I can't even feed my dogs with the kind of food he's fed with in Kuje prison! He has been on the same Fendi dress for years now,and you think he is being well taken care of,funny! Trust me,you don't want to move closer to Kanu,he stinks now! The prison authorities only dress him up just to have a semblance of human whenever he wants to appear in Court!

Kanu ? O ti lo,gbagbe!

1 Like

Re: Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide by horhlyray(m): 6:06pm On Mar 19

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide by Alvino1(m): 6:10pm On Mar 19
Arobaga:

Is Kanu and North fighting same thing?

If not be say una be Unity beggars is it by force to be in same country with you people?

Shebi una say una dey sophisticated why can’t y’all leave alone as a country ?

Why must you people keep begging to stay with others

You would have even asked him if they are not releasing and paying bandits already…
Re: Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide by Adamux: 6:14pm On Mar 19
humilitypays:
Oha ma dike cool

Tinubu out of fear of Hausa-Fulanis and fear of losing Northern people's support for his reelection in 2027 will not release Nnamdi Kanu.

Deep down Tinubu's and his advisers' hearts, they know Nnamdi Kanu deserve to be freed, by the way, they have withdrew all charges against Sowore and Igboho, why not do same for Kanu based on equity, fairness and for national peace/unity, that is if Tinubu and his advisers truly want peace/unity in Nigeria?
Let Peter Obi release him when he gets to power cheesy

1 Like

Re: Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide by smartemperor042: 6:18pm On Mar 19
You will soon replace him there!

Okete001:
Hehehe

Tinubu, Tinubu, Tinubu!!!

How many times did I call you?

This terrorist must not be released.

He must be taught a bitter lesson at kuje prison.

Ecclesiastes 7:12: "For wisdom is a defense as money is a defense, but the excellency of knowledge is that wisdom gives life to those who have it."

When you are civilised and diplomatic, they call you a coward instead of them seeing it as wisdom.

See where Nzogbu Nzogbu has led this one to
Re: Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide by onuman: 6:18pm On Mar 19
chopnaira:
Interesting. But why is he afraid of calling out Simon Ekpa by name grin

Hand don touch am for prison. He has now turned to a peacemaker. I remember when he used to make foolish statements like the one below 👇

Nnamdi Kalu may outlive your type. Parasites.
Re: Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide by Segzy19: 6:19pm On Mar 19
Two-minute man has spoken!

Only two minutes.... Baba no dey last pass 2 minutes 😂😂😂😂😂

Only two minutes!
Two minutes!!
Only two minutes!!!

1 Like

Re: Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide by ojex004: 6:27pm On Mar 19
Na lie
Re: Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide by Tareq1105: 6:29pm On Mar 19
Arobaga:

Really, stronger than Awolowo? It's okay, we're following events.
Re: Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide by cardoctor(m): 6:29pm On Mar 19
We better start running
Re: Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide by Kusu12: 6:31pm On Mar 19
Empty chest beater don gentle. Like Ojukwu, like Kanu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide by OldSkoolHeadBoy: 6:34pm On Mar 19
Eleribu eda ! Oju e ti ri mabo...orin ti yi, ilu ti change.
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOFG9VSVfoY?si=6g1Im8UqPU1EhJmq
Re: Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide by porthouse7(f): 6:35pm On Mar 19
humilitypays:
Oha ma dike cool

Tinubu out of fear of Hausa-Fulanis and fear of losing Northern people's support for his reelection in 2027 will not release Nnamdi Kanu.

Deep down Tinubu's and his advisers' hearts, they know Nnamdi Kanu deserve to be freed, by the way, they have withdrew all charges against Sowore and Igboho, why not do same for Kanu based on equity, fairness and for national peace/unity, that is if Tinubu and his advisers truly want peace/unity in Nigeria?
know this today, Tinubu no fear anybody, any region in Nigeria, by his appointment u will know the man no send anybody

3 Likes

Re: Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide by porthouse7(f): 6:35pm On Mar 19
ZombieTAMER:

Are you tired of Teaching peter Obi lesson
obi wey Dey go where dem no send am

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide by johbara: 6:40pm On Mar 19
Okete001:
Hehehe

Ecclesiastes 7:12: "For wisdom is a defense as money is a defense, but the excellency of knowledge is that wisdom gives life to those who have it."

When you are civilised and diplomatic, they call you a coward instead of them seeing it as wisdom.

. You talk something......
Re: Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide by Wisfem: 6:42pm On Mar 19
chopnaira:
Interesting. But why is he afraid of calling out Simon Ekpa by name grin

Hand don touch am for prison. He has now turned to a peacemaker. I remember when he used to make foolish statements like the one below 👇

Look at you? you are just Donald Trump, According to biden!! Some one who drives pleasure in someone else misfortune..
Re: Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide by Tareq1105: 6:42pm On Mar 19
Delaw135:
They should please free this man

Free a terrorist? Are you normal? Now he's begging for 2 mins after release. Who told him he's close to release? It's Obi that would release him. He said his boys should burn Tinubu properties, properties of Lagos State govt. We all saw what his intentions were. He never knew Tinubu would be president. Wisdom is indeed profitable to direct. Nnamdi Kanu lack wisdom. Someone should tell him that he's far from freedom, therefore, there's no opportunity for any 2 minutes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide by adams123: 6:44pm On Mar 19
Bros, you need popularity and you are popular already so just relax there. As for the South east, the area is secured.

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide by onuman: 6:49pm On Mar 19
FreeStuffsNG:

Asiwaju Tinubu is not the judiciary. The Judiciary will determine his fate. He has a right to defend himself in court.

All the victims of his violent rhetorics deserve justice if he is proven guilty of the crimes alleged against him. The Federal Government owes those victims justice.

In AUTHENTIC audio below are Nnamdi kanu's orders to ipob on live Radio during Endsars Protests

1hr 35Mins
Destroy every bridge and kill all Police

1hr 46 mins
burn down Tinubu’s hotel

1 hr 42 min
Burn down Nitel building and all Govt buildings in lagos, burn down Muritala Mohammed Airport

1hr 39 min kanu orders IPOB to Kill Army Officers and manufacture Weapons

1hr 47 min Tinubu must go down

1hr 52 min
kanu Confirmed information that Cele and Orile police Stations In lagos are on fire and Is delighted

Orders ipob to use green white green and blood as the Nigerian flag.

Tells ipob to target Tinubu and Sanwo Olu and their Children

1 hr 56 min
block every road kill Sabotuers

2hr.00 min
Destroy everything holding the Economy of Nigeria. Burn all pipelines

2.hr09 min
Kill the Army in Lekki Claims 15 people were killed in Lekki.,Set Dangote Trucks on Fire.

2.hr 15 min
Burn down Every Federal Govt Building attack Police.

2hr 18 mins
Describes again how to make Molotov Cocktail bombs

2hr20min kanu asks where are the ipob People with Double barrel guns in Abuja?

2 hr 22 min
ipob will make an example of Ikpeazu and Sanwo Olu all Tinubu’s nvestments should be destroyed

2hr 24min build bombs and lay them by the roadside

2 hr 32 min kill any Governor that declares Curfew

[b]2hr 56min
kanu says Tinubu’s hotel is on fire on his orders

3 hr 09 mins
burn everything Tinubu owns and Dangote Trucks the war has started

Every Police Station must go down

destroy all Federal Government Property burn down Lekki Toll Gate destroy Dangote refinery burn every Pastors Church that supports one Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktk4uXmlOLs

You kill unarmed civiliabs using govt instruments.
You want the survivors of the killed to keep quiet.

Before the armed forces started to shoot dead the members of Nnandi Kalu's IPOB, the IPOB people marched in hundreds of thousands in cities without Nnamdi Kalu abusing anyone.

You are in a country where real terrorists in power use govt institutions to imprison secessioists. Nnamdi Kalu is neither the first nor will he be the last.
Re: Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide by WithFact: 6:54pm On Mar 19
Samuel Ekpa will respond to you.
Re: Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide by Frank2021: 7:05pm On Mar 19
You are a fool useless animal
Okete001:
Hehehe

Re: Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide by dahmie2013: 7:07pm On Mar 19
Arobaga:

No use those people play
Yes, so strong that you are so insignificant in winning an election. Buhari was right to call you meagre 5%. You people don't matter in the scheme of things.
Awolowo's wisdom & strategy was used to defeat you beefrauds at the war. Awolowo will forever be respected compared to that coward Ojukwu. Awolowo is no match to Ojukwu.
As Oshiomole once said "Go and die".

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide by Goalnaldo(m): 7:16pm On Mar 19
Watery beans has turned this man into a dictator. See the foul language he is using.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide by tonicyril: 7:17pm On Mar 19
Arobaga:

No use those people play

Said by a fuulis Ewu.....grandchild of an unfortun8 ekwensu 🤣

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide by cashcpt(m): 7:21pm On Mar 19
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOFG9VSVfoY?si=6g1Im8UqPU1EhJmq

We like the insecurity in the south east, ko kan aye. We no send the southeast Nnamdi kanu must be executed by firing squad
Re: Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide by membranus: 7:27pm On Mar 19
Let them release the man, he has suffered enough.

But what baffles me is why the Igbo elites are not mounting persistent pressure on the government to release him. Except for the ESN/UGM agitation, the whole Igbo tribe have abandoned him. The same person their youths were worshipping like a god some years ago.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shockwaves In Ambode’s Camp Over Tinubu’s ‘direct Primaries’ Stance / Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA / Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnapper Arrested In Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.