Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,466 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide (22513 Views)

Samuel Ohiri: Police Played No Role In My Release, I Paid Ransom - Imo Monarch / Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu / 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide by broadman20: 7:28pm On Mar 19
Okete001:
Hehehe

Tinubu, Tinubu, Tinubu!!!

How many times did I call you?

This terrorist must not be released.

He must be taught a bitter lesson at kuje prison.

Ecclesiastes 7:12: "For wisdom is a defense as money is a defense, but the excellency of knowledge is that wisdom gives life to those who have it."

When you are civilised and diplomatic, they call you a coward instead of them seeing it as wisdom.

See where Nzogbu Nzogbu has led this one to

Hehehe!

They don't like you and you don't like them

Why don't you stay on your own and let peace reign?

You are so afraid to stay on your own why?
Re: Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide by Shimbo96(m): 7:30pm On Mar 19
Arobaga:

I am not Biafran but this statement here is rubbish

The smallest Igbo mans heart is stronger than Awolowo

No use those people play
you are not Biafran but you can insult a Yoruba man? I don't know what to say about your life 😔

1 Like

Re: Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide by Joeless1000: 7:43pm On Mar 19
Arobaga:

You guys are afraid of igbos?

No use those people play
Why do you people hate igbo? Why do guys are afraid of igbos. I believe you haven't been to igbo land before. Try to take your time and go there, stay there for one year, just one year, you won't gree to go back to your state again.igbos good people who love challenge, competition. No Igbo man wants to be a slave to another man forever. Peace loving people, they are accommodating, they can adapt anywhere, any place they found their selves.
Re: Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide by ObiCertificate: 7:52pm On Mar 19
MaziObinnaokija:
sad we Igbo dnt bow.May chukwuokike slap u Roboto11 angry

Keep fooling yasef cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide by MaziObinnaokija: 7:57pm On Mar 19
angry are u IPOB? That one nah fake igbo man cool
ObiCertificate:

Keep fooling yasef cool
undecided may Kanu urine fall on u angry angry.Leave Biafrans 😔 🙁 😞 ☹️ angry grin
Re: Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide by colestephan86: 7:59pm On Mar 19
Arobaga:

No use those people play
That wake awolowo did 100 times more than zik and his cabinet combined

1 Like

Re: Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide by WorldRichest: 8:10pm On Mar 19
Arobaga:

No use those people play

Awolowo is a man just like your biological father. We all know Awolowo, tell us, who is your father?

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide by WorldRichest: 8:11pm On Mar 19
Arobaga:

Is Kanu and North fighting same thing?

If not be say una be Unity beggars is it by force to be in same country with you people?

Shebi una say una dey sophisticated why can’t y’all leave alone as a country ?

Why must you people keep begging to stay with others

If you find land near Mexico or Columbia, you can move your people there. There will never be an independent drug trafficking nation in West Africa

1 Like

Re: Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide by Subzerooo: 8:25pm On Mar 19
Ceenachi:
He is not bragging
He is saying the truth
The insecurity in the east is largely because of his incarceration

Thy should leave this man let him go

So Fulanis are no longer responsible for the insecurity in the East?

1 Like

Re: Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide by Fearurcreeator: 8:27pm On Mar 19
Arobaga:

No use those people play
Na why them wan die for Lagos ... E really strong them no fit build their home ... Dey play

1 Like

Re: Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide by chypotenti(m): 8:27pm On Mar 19
Maazi calm down ooo, nor go promise government wetin you nor fit do... Those boys are no longer under your control/leadership.......its now a case of Apprentice wey don over sabi the job pass Oga... Just negotiate your freedom quietly but not with this statement, I take God beg you!!! I just wish say him fit see this my post grin grin grin grin
Re: Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide by femi4: 8:28pm On Mar 19
Okete001:
Hehehe

Tinubu, Tinubu, Tinubu!!!

How many times did I call you?

This terrorist must not be released.

He must be taught a bitter lesson at kuje prison.

Ecclesiastes 7:12: "For wisdom is a defense as money is a defense, but the excellency of knowledge is that wisdom gives life to those who have it."

When you are civilised and diplomatic, they call you a coward instead of them seeing it as wisdom.

See where Nzogbu Nzogbu has led this one to
He ll probably die there. No president will release him now or in the future
Re: Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide by Fearurcreeator: 8:28pm On Mar 19
Arobaga:

Is Kanu and North fighting same thing?

If not be say una be Unity beggars is it by force to be in same country with you people?

Shebi una say una dey sophisticated why can’t y’all leave alone as a country ?

Why must you people keep begging to stay with others
Na poor people from your side dey cry separations... If Nigeria divide today Una go too suffer except if SS follow una .. else una go over suffer

1 Like

Re: Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide by ofuonyebi: 8:46pm On Mar 19
coward NNAMDI NWANKWO....
When he was broadcasting and abusing the federal govt with his useless terrorist radio in exile
he though that FGN will never get to him ...even though he knows the weight of his criminal actions

now that things are no Longer at ease for him...
he has changed the tune!

when you deliberately break the law ....not even treasonable felony
just endure also ENJOY THE BITTER CONSEQUENCE

1 Like

Re: Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide by OnknownSoldier: 8:51pm On Mar 19
Dhury:
I don't believe that which powers does he have in hands to do that apart from the gunmen terrorist ? Who is he in the east for now the governors are the number one securities officer's in south east.

Thank you o!

I am so irritated by his audacity. He just belittled all the revered leaders in Igbo land with his statement.

Spit!

1 Like

Re: Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide by ojonwamama: 9:01pm On Mar 19
By this statement he has admitted he is the reason behind the killing of law enforcement officers in Southeast, civil disobeident and insecurity in Southeast

1 Like

Re: Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide by samijet: 9:28pm On Mar 19
Funny man, so is no longer Biafra land is now peace in south east or Whole of east. Government no be anybody mate o

1 Like

Re: Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:31pm On Mar 19
Arobaga:

No use those people play
He's literally begging, that's what this is. It's no surprise though, cowardice is flows through y'all veins over there
Re: Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide by Arabk25: 9:33pm On Mar 19
inoki247:
Lol I think everywhere is Safe in SE all the insecurity we are hearing are just propaganda which insecurity he wan end within 2minutes again when everywhere is so Safe....
Lol you're really a comedian where is safe in the east
Re: Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide by ZombieTAMER: 9:34pm On Mar 19
porthouse7:
obi wey Dey go where dem no send am

you wey dey protest hunger upandan

it's that how you teach your lesson
Re: Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide by Starhearts: 9:56pm On Mar 19
Mummyimbecile:
please put "alleged" Let's try to be civil... It doesn't cost a thing!

No court of law has found him guilty yet!

I still maintained my stand.... HE IS A TERRORIST
Re: Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide by porthouse7(f): 10:17pm On Mar 19
ZombieTAMER:

you wey dey protest hunger upandan

it's that how you teach your lesson
when I am
Not part of ur family
Re: Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide by ZombieTAMER: 10:21pm On Mar 19
porthouse7:
when I am
Not part of ur family

you are certainly not

you are from South west protesting hunger
Re: Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide by jimmyvic(m): 10:26pm On Mar 19
The bandits that are being released and are either been massively empowered or sent to military school after sending numerous innocent souls to their early graves??
ellalina:
The North is watching. Once you forgive him, be ready to forgive bandits and pay them.
Re: Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide by Jackson105: 11:39pm On Mar 19
Arobaga:

No use those people play

Sharap! Keep fooling yourself.

Your cownu will die in that prison, you can cry forever
Re: Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide by toofit007: 12:20am On Mar 20
DiscoverID:
Fucck you Nnamdi Kanu, no one is releasing you. You must pay with your life the damages you caused in Lagos during endsars.
more damages if he finally die in DSS custody.
Re: Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide by Adaisback(f): 5:01am On Mar 20
paramakina202:

Your Lord and saviour said he will end the Nonsense in two minutes I mean the insecurity that was supposed to birth Biafra.
are you not seeing that Nnamdi Kanu is a con man. Who started the insecurity in the first place

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide by tophempire: 5:04am On Mar 20
IT IS FUNNY HOW PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW THAT BRITAIN IS THE ONE WHO HAS THIS MAN IN BARS

🇳🇬 IS THEIR COMPANY AND THEY CAN'T ALLOW THIS MAN OR THAT OTHER YORUBA COUNTERPATH TO SPOIL IT FOR THEM
Re: Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide by Kusu12: 6:24am On Mar 20
Arobaga:

No use those people play

Loser, that was why Ojukwu tied wrapper and bolted at the heat of the moment and Kanu is eating watery beans in Kuje prison, while your messiah obingo is wailing everywhere over illusive mandate.
And the rest of you hiding under your beds every Monday. Another frustrated and deluded obirodent has spoken. Empty chest beater!

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide by paramakina202: 7:37am On Mar 20
Adaisback:
are you not seeing that Nnamdi Kanu is a con man. Who started the insecurity in the first place

You remember when ever I condemned their violent agitation in the past they will called me names like Hausa/Fulani, sabo, Yoruba etc .. But today the con Man want to end it in two minutes in return for his freedom after he almost destroyed IGBOLAND.
Unfortunately many will consider him a hero for achieving absolutely nothing but chaos and anarchy. Our people should choose their heros wisely.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide by buchi4action(m): 4:14pm On Mar 20
ellalina:
The North is watching. Once you forgive him, be ready to forgive bandits and pay them.
I should have insulted you but that's not the way I was trained.
Anyways, it's worthy to note that you are so blinded by the hate and ethnic bigotry against the igbo's to the extent that you are too blind to see that almost all the supposed Boko Haram terrorists was pardoned and payed off while many of them was inculcated into Nigerian defense system . Up to this moment the bandit's and Fulani headsmen are still have their field day killing the travellers, farmers and innocent Nigerians with impunity.
Let me tell you the honest truth. " Even if Nnamdi kanu is killed today, many people will still rise up to fight the wrongs against the igbo tribe.
Mind you that what Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is fighting for is equality amongst the supposed citizens on Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

JTF Destroys 3 Illegal Refineries In Niger Delta / Peter Obi's Twitter Bio Does Not Reflect His Presidential Candidacy / Naja’atu Mohammed: Tinubu Goofs At Every Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.