Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,048 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

If You Don't Love a Guy, Don't Collect Anything From Him. Do You Know Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Don't Love a Guy, Don't Collect Anything From Him. Do You Know Why? (1175 Views)

See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos / Guy Don't Be Useless / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Don't Love a Guy, Don't Collect Anything From Him. Do You Know Why? by jeromestarks: 8:29pm On Mar 19
If you don't love a guy, don't collect anything from him. Do you know why? Read to the end.

A nairalander opened this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/8034677/trouble-man-not-stop-giving

Summary:
A guy she doesn't like was overtly nice to her and sends her gifts and cash without asking her out. She felt guilty. So one day, she texted him and insulted him. Seeing the text, the guy kept his distance. Soon he got a job and left town.
Years later they bumped into each other and the guy didn't look angry at all. In fact, he resumed his kind gesture and continued sending her gifts and more money as he has become richer. He even bought a ride.
Now, the stup.id girl is asking if she's in trouble

You're living in bondage, you don't just know it yet.

The guy isn't stupid at all. As a matter of fact, he knows what he is doing very well.

This is it.
There are some women who has good luck around them. Once you connect with such women, you can never lack.
Some wise men quickly identify these women and become generous to them. As you give her, doors open for you. Sometimes, you don't have to give such women anything, just be in her mind and you will be receiving favor left and right.
You are one of such women!

The bad news however, is that, you will never grow in life. You will never be truly happy. You will never find love. Nothing good will last in your hand.

The worst part is that, as this man has sucked the good energy out of you and using it to progress, any other man that tried to love you will have nothing to get from you than bad luck!
If you stopped collecting gifts and cash from this guy, you will only be more miserable.
If you chase him away, you will only be more miserable.
If you hate him, you will only be more miserable.
Your best option now is to marry him so that the good he has taken from you will be spent on you.

You thought you were using him, while in actual sense, he is the one using you. NOTICE HOW HE GOT A JOB AND BECAME RICHER!

Finally, I pity any other man that will marry you. Your husband will just be toiling and toiling but he will never make it. If he has money before he met you, he will fall to zero the moment he entangles with you.

Guys, please be careful the kinda of women you fall in love with. Some of them, like the op, have sold their God-given favor by collecting gifts from men who understood the power of creation.
May I not meet a woman who is empty like the op.
Pray this prayer for yourself too.

2 Likes

Re: If You Don't Love a Guy, Don't Collect Anything From Him. Do You Know Why? by muyico(m): 8:50pm On Mar 19
Really?
Re: If You Don't Love a Guy, Don't Collect Anything From Him. Do You Know Why? by labake1(f): 8:52pm On Mar 19
Just like how empty barrel makes the loudest noise, na broke nigga dey always complain.

What if the gift is just a way to express his love for her?
She should ask him what he want?
Some guys don't know how to approach a lady so they just do some actions

4 Likes

Re: If You Don't Love a Guy, Don't Collect Anything From Him. Do You Know Why? by jeromestarks: 9:02pm On Mar 19
labake1:
Just like how empty barrel makes the loudest noise, na broke nigga dey always complain.

What are you saying sef?
He doesn't know how to approach a lady but he got married.
She texted him insults and he acted like nothing happened?
Girl, use your head naaa.
I thought ladies are smarter when it comes to relationship matters. Now I know that not all of them have brains; some just carry poo in their heads.

2 Likes

Re: If You Don't Love a Guy, Don't Collect Anything From Him. Do You Know Why? by labake1(f): 9:09pm On Mar 19
jeromestarks:

What are you saying sef?
He doesn't know how to approach a lady but he got married.
She texted him insults and he acted like nothing happened?
Girl, use your head naaa.
I thought ladies are smarter when it comes to relationship matters. Now I know that not all of them have brains; some just carry poo in their heads.

Go sleep

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Love a Guy, Don't Collect Anything From Him. Do You Know Why? by 2special(m): 9:27pm On Mar 19
I think the less privileged will appreciate the gifts more than the ingrate. The girl get two hands and legs to work.

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Love a Guy, Don't Collect Anything From Him. Do You Know Why? by fyzaila: 9:35pm On Mar 19
You had to create a whole thread on something that is no business of yours. Why are you pained? Is the benevolence guy your brother? That you're here taking panadol ontop his headache.

Some people are naturally kind.

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Love a Guy, Don't Collect Anything From Him. Do You Know Why? by Juliearth(f): 11:06pm On Mar 19
jeromestarks:
If you don't love a guy, don't collect anything from him. Do you know why? Read to the end.

A nairalander opened this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/8034677/trouble-man-not-stop-giving

Summary:
A guy she doesn't like was overtly nice to her and sends her gifts and cash without asking her out. She felt guilty. So one day, she texted him and insulted him. Seeing the text, the guy kept his distance. Soon he got a job and left town.
Years later they bumped into each other and the guy didn't look angry at all. In fact, he resumed his kind gesture and continued sending her gifts and more money as he has become richer. He even bought a ride.
Now, the stup.id girl is asking if she's in trouble

You're living in bondage, you don't just know it yet.

The guy isn't stupid at all. As a matter of fact, he knows what he is doing very well.

This is it.
There are some women who has good luck around them. Once you connect with such women, you can never lack.
Some wise men quickly identify these women and become generous to them. As you give her, doors open for you. Sometimes, you don't have to give such women anything, just be in her mind and you will be receiving favor left and right.
You are one of such women!

The bad news however, is that, you will never grow in life. You will never be truly happy. You will never find love. Nothing good will last in your hand.

The worst part is that, as this man has sucked the good energy out of you and using it to progress, any other man that tried to love you will have nothing to get from you than bad luck!
If you stopped collecting gifts and cash from this guy, you will only be more miserable.
If you chase him away, you will only be more miserable.
If you hate him, you will only be more miserable.
Your best option now is to marry him so that the good he has taken from you will be spent on you.

You thought you were using him, while in actual sense, he is the one using you. NOTICE HOW HE GOT A JOB AND BECAME RICHER!

Finally, I pity any other man that will marry you. Your husband will just be toiling and toiling but he will never make it. If he has money before he met you, he will fall to zero the moment he entangles with you.

Guys, please be careful the kinda of women you fall in love with. Some of them, like the op, have sold their God-given favor by collecting gifts from men who understood the power of creation.
May I not meet a woman who is empty like the op.
Pray this prayer for yourself too.

Same thought crossed my mind. If you do not want to be associated with a person, distance yourself from his gifts and largesse too.

2 Likes

Re: If You Don't Love a Guy, Don't Collect Anything From Him. Do You Know Why? by HeatSeeker(m): 12:24am On Mar 20
labake1:

Nothing is free in this life. There's a cost attached to everything. Don't collect anything "free" from someone you are not in agreement with and want Nothing to do with. The op has a very strong point.

But I doubt the man is deliberately doing this for malevolent reasons 🤔. Some have discovered that unsolicited generosity is a source of goodluck.

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Love a Guy, Don't Collect Anything From Him. Do You Know Why? by ObalendeCMS: 1:41am On Mar 20
The foo1ish bwitch don't know.
Re: If You Don't Love a Guy, Don't Collect Anything From Him. Do You Know Why? by eazzzy1(m): 1:51am On Mar 20
This is some spiritual mumbo jumbo you came up with to scare her from receiving unsolicited gifts. If this is how it works why do we call guys who give ladies money simps? They should be called investors.

The person who has the glory isn’t using it to get rich but some guy who doesn’t know what to do with money is the one using the glory. Who says she’s the only one he’s giving money to?

From the way she kept referring to him as man, you know there’s quite an age gap, it’s possible the guy sees her as a younger sister and she’s the one misinterpreting his intentions.
Re: If You Don't Love a Guy, Don't Collect Anything From Him. Do You Know Why? by Cassandraloius: 4:30am On Mar 20
Dey play.
Re: If You Don't Love a Guy, Don't Collect Anything From Him. Do You Know Why? by jeromestarks: 7:21am On Mar 20
Juliearth:

Same thought crossed my mind. If you do not want to be associated with a person, distance yourself from his gifts and largesse too.
You're well trained.

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Love a Guy, Don't Collect Anything From Him. Do You Know Why? by jeromestarks: 7:25am On Mar 20
eazzzy1:
This is some spiritual mumbo jumbo you came up with to scare her from receiving unsolicited gifts. If this is how it works why do we call guys who give ladies money simps? They should be called investors.

The person who has the glory isn’t using it to get rich but some guy who doesn’t know what to do with money is the one using the glory. Who says she’s the only one he’s giving money to?

From the way she kept referring to him as man, you know there’s quite an age gap, it’s possible the guy sees her as a younger sister and she’s the one misinterpreting his intentions.
Some men identify her type of woman and drain them. Fear man ooo. You think people do things anyhow? Dey play.
Re: If You Don't Love a Guy, Don't Collect Anything From Him. Do You Know Why? by Skooltynz: 7:29am On Mar 20
where una dey get all this beliefs
Re: If You Don't Love a Guy, Don't Collect Anything From Him. Do You Know Why? by jeromestarks: 7:29am On Mar 20
fyzaila:
You had to create a whole thread on something that is no business of yours. Why are you pained? Is the benevolence guy your brother? That you're here taking panadol ontop his headache.

Some people are naturally kind.
I'm not pained. I'm only trying to give girls sense. Actually, I feel sorry for ignorant girls that's why I created the thread.
I don't have business with the guy. My concern is for the lady. She herself had a feeling that something is wrong.
Note how she boldly asked if she's in trouble. That's to tell you that trouble is lurking in her corner.

2 Likes

Re: If You Don't Love a Guy, Don't Collect Anything From Him. Do You Know Why? by humilitypays(m): 9:35am On Mar 20
eazzzy1:

Its not a mumbo jumbo like you think

If you haven't experienced it, people like us have.

There are some ladies that once you are dating them or making them happy or married to them or giving them gifts, you will be prospering easily whereas some once you start dating them or marry them or have something to do with them, road will start blocking for you. I am a living witness.

Wise men marry based on this observation. Once they start dating you and notice things started becoming difficult for them, no matter how beautiful or good you are as a lady, they will never marry you. Many men abandoned ladies they wanted to marry because of this without telling them.

Be wise, life is deeper than you think
Re: If You Don't Love a Guy, Don't Collect Anything From Him. Do You Know Why? by jeromestarks: 7:43pm On Mar 20
humilitypays:
Its not a mumbo jumbo like you think

If you haven't experienced it, people like us have.

There are some ladies that once you are dating them or making them happy or married to them or giving them gifts, you will be prospering easily whereas some once you start dating them or marry them or have something to do with them, road will start blocking for you. I am a living witness.

Wise men marry based on this observation. Once they start dating you and notice things started becoming difficult for them, no matter how beautiful or good you are as a lady, they will never marry you. Many men abandoned ladies they wanted to marry because of this without telling them.

Be wise, life is deeper than you think
Let those who have ears listen.

(1) (Reply)

Latest Fashion / Worried Lover / First Kiss Or :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.