Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,406 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

A Lady Asked Her Female Friends For Just 2k - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Asked Her Female Friends For Just 2k (1340 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) / This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Asked Her Female Friends For Just 2k by vibemad007: 11:46pm On Mar 19
None was able to give her

Re: A Lady Asked Her Female Friends For Just 2k by vibemad007: 11:46pm On Mar 19
More

1 Like

Re: A Lady Asked Her Female Friends For Just 2k by vibemad007: 11:47pm On Mar 19
Lol women supporting women

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Asked Her Female Friends For Just 2k by libertyfather(m): 12:12am On Mar 20
some are nice, but not there for dem self's no cover up for dem self at all, only God knows why..call 10 guys that ur man said he passed the night at their place 9 of them will said yes but call 10 girls to confirm about ur woman they will all deny her even the one that know her whereabout will expose her
Re: A Lady Asked Her Female Friends For Just 2k by Chrisrare: 12:27am On Mar 20
they mustn't give you money just because you asked them
Re: A Lady Asked Her Female Friends For Just 2k by nifemi25(m): 12:35am On Mar 20
At least this we alert her that she doesn't have a friend.... When non of your friends could comes up with just 2k..

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Asked Her Female Friends For Just 2k by ikynokia(m): 12:39pm On Mar 20
Woman to woman are stingy fact

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Asked Her Female Friends For Just 2k by lilbarracuda(m): 12:41pm On Mar 20
More than half of the respondents lied.

5 Likes

Re: A Lady Asked Her Female Friends For Just 2k by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:03pm On Mar 20
Women are not givers. Na receivers dem be.if you jam woman wey no stingy.hold am tight.upon all the ladies I don date in Naija.I found only 2 givers .the rest na leeches

6 Likes

Re: A Lady Asked Her Female Friends For Just 2k by drimzsmoke(m): 1:15pm On Mar 20
Aaaaarghmed:
Women are not givers. Na receivers dem be.[b]if you jam woman wey no stingy.hold am tight.[/b]upon all the ladies I don date in Naija.I found only 2 givers .the rest na leeches

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Let me not fool around this once.
I met a lady recently. She doesn't ask for money from me and when I wanted to give she declined(she didn't give me her account number). This lady will be 29 this year and is also very generous, I'm tempted to say she's the most generous female I've met
Now she has the following bad side:
She's possessive
She likes things to be done her way always
She's manipulative
She's troublesome
She can lieeeee( I touched this girl clitoris and she said she didn't feel anything, like nothing). What kind of stupid lie is that
So do you still think I should hold her tight🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚

1 Like

Re: A Lady Asked Her Female Friends For Just 2k by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:21pm On Mar 20
drimzsmoke:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Let me not fool around this once.
I met a lady recently. She doesn't ask for money from me and when I wanted to give she declined(she didn't give me her account number). This lady will be 29 this year and is also very generous, I'm tempted to say she's the most generous female I've met
Now she has the following bad side:
She's possessive
She likes things to be done her way always
She's manipulative
She's troublesome
She can lieeeee( I touched this girl clitoris and she said she didn't feel anything, like nothing). What kind of stupid lie is that
So do you still think I should hold her tight🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚
normally k leg must dey.na you con know wether you wan hold am tight.i met one fool on fb.i go to fb to catch cruise.i tell the goat say I be phone repairer,she said she is very stingy and doesnt help out,I day what if i am stranded,she said No.l laugh.wen i send her yankee photo.her tune change.she start to dey call me honey honey .i stop chatting her.she dey disturb me with msg.she kuku stop wen she tire

6 Likes

Re: A Lady Asked Her Female Friends For Just 2k by vibemad007: 3:05pm On Mar 20
Aaaaarghmed:
normally k leg must dey.na you con know wether you wan hold am tight.i met one fool on fb.i go to fb to catch cruise.i tell the goat say I be phone repairer,she said she is very stingy and doesnt help out,I day what if i am stranded,she said No.l laugh.wen i send her yankee photo.her tune change.she start to dey call me honey honey .i stop chatting her.she dey disturb me with msg.she kuku stop wen she tire
lol
Re: A Lady Asked Her Female Friends For Just 2k by MrBroke(m): 3:19pm On Mar 20
Me no fit beg person for even N5 whether na test or not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Asked Her Female Friends For Just 2k by ItisWell22(f): 3:19pm On Mar 20
libertyfather:
some are nice, but not there for dem self's no cover up for dem self at all, only God knows why..call 10 guys that ur man said he passed the night at their place 9 of them will said yes but call 10 girls to confirm about ur woman they will all deny her even the one that know her whereabout will expose her

😰
Re: A Lady Asked Her Female Friends For Just 2k by 1Sharon(f): 4:25pm On Mar 20
Thats because she's a pest and scammer, and not someone legitimately in need.

Why did she sent that message to multiple people simultaneously? Crowdfunding.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Asked Her Female Friends For Just 2k by hakeemhakeem(m): 5:44pm On Mar 20
Non of them can't even offered her 1k

1 Like

Re: A Lady Asked Her Female Friends For Just 2k by vibemad007: 6:25pm On Mar 20
1Sharon:
Thats because she's a pest and scammer, and not someone legitimately in need.

Why did she sent that message to multiple people simultaneously? Crowdfunding.

Its a tiktok trend, there's a female to male version almost half d guys sent her 2k

1 Like

Re: A Lady Asked Her Female Friends For Just 2k by 1Sharon(f): 7:15pm On Mar 20
vibemad007:

Its a tiktok trend, there's a female to male version almost half d guys sent her 2k

So OP is just looking for trouble.
Re: A Lady Asked Her Female Friends For Just 2k by vibemad007: 7:39pm On Mar 20
1Sharon:

So OP is just looking for trouble.
how
Re: A Lady Asked Her Female Friends For Just 2k by Gadafii: 8:07pm On Mar 20
If she sent such messages to men, provided she’s a responsible and homely girl, she would get positive response

I know couple of girls who’s I wouldn’t think twice before I render financial helps to because I know they are different a bit and not all these I never chop, broke wretched entitled girls all over the place including nairaland

These are girls that are legitimately striving for themselves with their handwork and crafts, most of whom I have benefited immensely from before, not sexually per day

Otherwise, I don’t have any shi shi to give any lazy entitled broke girls, anyways I no longer even keep them, I cut them loose and never to meet them again

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Ladies Keep Their Wedding Dresses From The Grooms Until The D-day / Women / *****ladies Who Proof To Be Wiser Than Their Partner Are Full Of Disadvantges***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.