Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) (56336 Views)

I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating / Nigerian Wife Defends Husband Who Asked A Single Lady For party On Twitter / This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by Newsmic: 1:37pm On Jan 22

5 Likes

Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by Zonefree(m): 1:39pm On Jan 22
With the way things are going, na woman go end this beautiful world.

173 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by CameroonPepper: 1:40pm On Jan 22
She still did it.
She's just posting the video so her people know where to find her incase.

I was there.

273 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by adesegun121(m): 3:26pm On Jan 22
Ok
Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by Marvieduke(f): 3:26pm On Jan 22
The lady requesting for such act is a disgrace if truly she meant it.....

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 3:27pm On Jan 22
There is nothing we won't hear in this Tilumbu's useless administration.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by BOSSkesh(m): 3:27pm On Jan 22
Let me not talk if not I’ll be banned

Check my signature for free stuffs!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by Odin13: 3:27pm On Jan 22
grin

She no be Nigerian lady? ... .. wey Dey live for Lagos?

Haba mana..

That money Dey her account already

20 Likes

Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by fnep2smooth(m): 3:27pm On Jan 22
fake news

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by Oxtertee(m): 3:27pm On Jan 22
e be things shocked shocked shocked what sort of weird fantasy is that for Christ sake, no iota of shame at all from the opposite gender.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by slaawomirr: 3:27pm On Jan 22
Damnnn niggar

That is whole lot of money baby girl

Grab that shit and makes some damnn money

All ya gonna quote me and criticise me
But ain't scared Bring it on

Ya all be acting this holier than thou shit

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by Macdeey: 3:27pm On Jan 22
grin

8 Likes

Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by billionman: 3:28pm On Jan 22
These things happen off the radar in our cities.

16 Likes

Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 3:28pm On Jan 22
Anything goes under this useless administration

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by Jnrprince1(m): 3:28pm On Jan 22
Do it and take ur money everywhere hard abeg

2 Likes

Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by mrrandomguy: 3:28pm On Jan 22
There are many gateways to the soul and spirit, one of which is through the genitals: A₦us, p€nnis and vigi₦a.

So many people's destinies have been captured by demonic agents through sex. Condom can not stop these types of beings from capturing their victim's glory. Jesus is the only one who can deliver us from the snare of the fowler.

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by Streetmovement(m): 3:29pm On Jan 22
Wotoporiously cool speaking

She don already knack them

7 Likes

Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by Isobug: 3:29pm On Jan 22
One million naira plus sexual enjoyment on top.
But conscience will judge you forever plus you have committed sin.

Pure heart is better, I will reject it immediately and will never think twice about it. That's discipline and Godliness at work

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by Jabar2017: 3:29pm On Jan 22
She don do already,dis one na just to claim say she's responsible...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by Dialpad: 3:29pm On Jan 22
How come I don't believe this, she sounds Chinese, they don't spend money like that.

Even if they wanted to have that done, with less than $50, a lot of naija girls will jump at the offer.

Who started the recording, how come they captured the beginning Lol

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by APOPTOSIS: 3:29pm On Jan 22
I'm not surprised.
Most Foreigners/Diasporans are adventurous & eventful, therefore I'm not perplexed.
IF you have ever boarded a cruise ship in diasopra for weeks you would know such is highly possible.
On a cruise ship harboring 3000 passengers, life is seen completely different and most tourist couples take a part of cruise life with them as they disembark.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by Fiscus105(m): 3:29pm On Jan 22
Social media have made people to sit down at home and earn income, even if what they are saying are absolutely nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by Tonytonex(m): 3:29pm On Jan 22
What is the reason behind it?
Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by owiko(m): 3:29pm On Jan 22
This is what happens when you fantasize about thr*esome morning, afternoon and night.
It may be a ploy to set the woman up big time...

4 Likes

Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by EreluRoz: 3:29pm On Jan 22
Things are happening sha
Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by Jewessgratitud3: 3:30pm On Jan 22
HIV carriers looking for ways to spread it. Accept the offer at your own peril.J

7 Likes

Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by HBB1(m): 3:30pm On Jan 22
Who recorded it?

Who released the video?
undecided

9 Likes

Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by zebszebs: 3:30pm On Jan 22
You are being propositioned like a "lady of easy virtue" and you are smiling sheepishly like a he-goat?

Tell me this isn't scripted for clicks and impressions.

Tell me!!!

14 Likes

Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by jubrilELsudan: 3:30pm On Jan 22
ABEG ANYBODY GET THE LADY CONTACTS CAUSE NA LIFE AND DEATH MATTER OOOO CAUSE I FOR LIKE FVCK HER

5 Likes

Re: Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) by VaginaAcademic: 3:31pm On Jan 22
Staged sh!t she dey even laugh rubbish

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Pre-wedding Photos / I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. / What is the Colour of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.