Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' (24134 Views)

South East Governors Meet In Governor's House Enugu (pictures) / Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo / Atiku Floors Buhari In Governor Ambode’s Ward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' by BarrElChapo(m): 9:29am On Mar 20
🤔
Re: Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' by frog12: 9:29am On Mar 20
You can never satisfy Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' by JChris01: 9:29am On Mar 20
cool
Re: Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' by Raylight2(m): 9:32am On Mar 20
Re: Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' by ayindejimmy(m): 9:32am On Mar 20
NyamiriSlayer:
Nonsense... no be by force to go there now

At least, you have to go first to know how it is .

I thank those who went for this feedback
Re: Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' by Etranshub(m): 9:33am On Mar 20
Lol naija government go humble you
Re: Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' by Faposky95: 9:34am On Mar 20
today is Wednesday......
since Sunday.....
i complained all day long
leadership in APC government is like forcing down pap an adult throat the grandma way
..as there is no other food available.
Damn ......dem all.
sweating to buy food.
this suffering is more psychological than we think.
i can see our people losing it every moment.
small wonder they keep encouraging religious leaderships over the populace.

one question : since change is constant.
why cant these leaders change lets see
Re: Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' by ayindejimmy(m): 9:34am On Mar 20
People in government are not InTouch with the street reality.
The discount the governor is giving is V.I discount. Not Mushin or Amlimosho own
Re: Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' by okomile(f): 9:35am On Mar 20
Lies

It is cheap and affordable for me.

Those complaining are those that wants to resell.

I bought and am not buying pepper,onions,rice and eggs in weeks to come.

Am not a beans person and I did not buy

Sanwo Olu, carry go

Yeye complainers grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:35am On Mar 20
RockHard:
Nothing wey Lagos state government fit do wey go ever please her perpetual haters. Anybody wey get problem with the initiative make dem go patronize other markets. It's not by force. No be everything Una suppose dey politicize.

Lol who are the people you referring to?
Re: Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' by PDPdestroyer(m): 9:35am On Mar 20
Then buy from the “actual market”
Nobody is under compulsion to buy from Lagos State government
Re: Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' by faceland: 9:36am On Mar 20
Buhari killed kwaruption that year

1 Like

Re: Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' by RockHard: 9:36am On Mar 20
Funkyswagzz:

Lol who are the people you referring to?

They know themselves.

1 Like

Re: Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' by lexy2014: 9:37am On Mar 20
RockHard:
Nothing wey Lagos state government fit do wey go ever please her perpetual haters. Anybody wey get problem with the initiative make dem go patronize other markets. It's not by force. No be everything Una suppose dey politicize.

can you kindly negate the news report and provide evidence that what the news report said is a lie?

1 Like

Re: Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' by Zetty177x: 9:37am On Mar 20
Them nor de deceive ash*wo two times...but them deceive Agbados twice....shame

1 Like

Re: Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' by Blitzking: 9:37am On Mar 20
It's still expensive if u look a the time one has to wait on the queue.coupled with the fact that u might end up being used as publicity material to show they are working.

3 Likes

Re: Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' by ayindejimmy(m): 9:37am On Mar 20
Faiththatworks:
Sahara Reporters is the number one fake news media organization in Nigeria.
I don't know why it's obsessed with publishing fake news every hour,Sowore is a very very bitter human being.
Haba,how can any sane human being open their mouth and say the price at Ounje Eko is more expensive that what obtains in the open Market.
I'm sure the dishonest and disgruntled market men and women have unleashed propaganda against the laudable programme of the Government.
The crazy and unpatriotic Nigerians who enjoy inflicting pains on other Nigerians while trying to squeeze more profit in the name of Hardship.
How can anyone say Rice is more expensive at Ounje Eko,a bag of Rice is 50 kilograms and the cheapest bag in Lagos is now around 70000 naira,while the state Government is selling a 5 kilogram bag for 5700, meaning a 50 kilogram bag is around 57000,yet this unpatriotic and crazy elements in Sahara reporters have the guts to claim it's more expensive.
Shame on Sowore and the devilish staffs on his crazy platform.
I bought a crate of Eggs 2 weeks ago in a supermarket for 3950,while it's sold for 2700 at the Ounje Eko market.
Seriously Sahara Reporters is a saboteur and I'm sure it's happy with the hardship people are going through in Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria........

I buy derika 1200 in my area . Go to Aswani on Tuesday early momo, you will see it for 1k .
At these price the govt price is more expensive

1 Like

Re: Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' by Bluntemperor: 9:39am On Mar 20
NyamiriSlayer:

Must you talk, even if you don't know what to say!
Then,why was it created for the Public?
Those who Study Public Policy and Politics, knows that - govt cannot do anything well but just to supervise!
Is this the way to give Palliatives to the Masses!
e g -How come in the North - each person have a Bag of Rice and a Gallon of Oil?
Are we not same Nigerians?
I beg,Park Somewhere!
Re: Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' by Zetty177x: 9:40am On Mar 20
GanagiBitrus:

Anything palliative in Nigeria is often laden with corrupt & sharp practices.
Govt should just focus on providing good governance & other things will fall in place.

Nemo dat quod non habet. You cannot give what you don't have
Re: Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' by Nursepepeye(f): 9:40am On Mar 20
Jogs1900:
Complains as if they forced them to go to the market
why must Lagos government always lie in everything? Why?
Re: Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' by epainos: 9:42am On Mar 20
Anyone who thinks this system will last long is dreaming. Ya'll better start gardening cos hunger go wire you for a long time.
Re: Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' by sucess001(m): 9:42am On Mar 20
RockHard:

Wish you mental healing
Re: Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' by sucess001(m): 9:43am On Mar 20
Jogs1900:
Complains as if they forced them to go to the market

I wish you healing from mental depression
Re: Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:43am On Mar 20
RockHard:

They know themselves.

I would love to know
Re: Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' by Angelfrost(m): 9:45am On Mar 20
This smells like propaganda against the giant strides of Sanwo-Olu.

2 Likes

Re: Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' by kodab: 9:46am On Mar 20
You're the most useless and stupid thing on earth,why not go to the media and talk this rubbish u type here mumu,werey wey no get single knowledge about government,I dey very sure say for government class for school na F9 u score bastard,, God go punish and ur family, especially u , Oloriburuku òmó-álé useless thing illiterate guy God go punish u bastard
Sirmwill:
In the first instance

This thing is foolishness expressed with maximum stupidity.

Is this the kind of solution a government should come up with?

Palliative related rubbish has never worked in Nigeria
Corruption would still always find its way above it

Rubbish Rubbish 😑

1 Like

Re: Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' by kodab: 9:47am On Mar 20
God go punish u
epainos:
Anyone who thinks this system will last long is dreaming. Ya'll better start gardening cos hunger go wire you for a long time.
Re: Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' by kodab: 9:49am On Mar 20
Thunder fire u , idiot why ur State governor no do like that werey , enemies of progress , illiterate,mumu better go back to school and study hard
Bluntemperor:

Must you talk, even if you don't know what to say!
Then,why was it created for the Public?
Those who Study Public Policy and Politics, knows that - govt cannot do anything well but just to supervise!
Is this the way to give Palliatives to the Masses!
e g -How come in the North - each person have a Bag of Rice and a Gallon of Oil?
Are we not same Nigerians?
I beg,Park Somewhere!
Re: Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' by anonimi: 9:49am On Mar 20
NyamiriSlayer:

So true for the defenders of the indefensible acts of the Another Problem Congress, APC.

Ebi-n-Pawa o.
When will Tinubu provide the cassave and corn promised, whether roasted or not

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' by LagosFirstSon: 9:50am On Mar 20
Freshboi316:
In as much as I don't like this government, I can say sowore is full of hate and he will never become the president of Nigeria in million years to come
Ok God
Re: Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' by edungene7: 9:51am On Mar 20
Trust APC at your own peril
Re: Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' by shonepa(m): 9:56am On Mar 20
She said most food items she won buy don finish. Question be say who cum buy am finish, at her alleged increased price.

Everthing sha, one idiot go politicize am.

Faiththatworks:
Sahara Reporters is the number one fake news media organization in Nigeria.
I don't know why it's obsessed with publishing fake news every hour,Sowore is a very very bitter human being.
Haba,how can any sane human being open their mouth and say the price at Ounje Eko is more expensive that what obtains in the open Market.
I'm sure the dishonest and disgruntled market men and women have unleashed propaganda against the laudable programme of the Government.
The crazy and unpatriotic Nigerians who enjoy inflicting pains on other Nigerians while trying to squeeze more profit in the name of Hardship.
How can anyone say Rice is more expensive at Ounje Eko,a bag of Rice is 50 kilograms and the cheapest bag in Lagos is now around 70000 naira,while the state Government is selling a 5 kilogram bag for 5700, meaning a 50 kilogram bag is around 57000,yet this unpatriotic and crazy elements in Sahara reporters have the guts to claim it's more expensive.
Shame on Sowore and the devilish staffs on his crazy platform.
I bought a crate of Eggs 2 weeks ago in a supermarket for 3950,while it's sold for 2700 at the Ounje Eko market.
Seriously Sahara Reporters is a saboteur and I'm sure it's happy with the hardship people are going through in Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Land Tussle: Abba Community Protests At Anambra Government House (Video) / Bukola Saraki Arrives Code Of Conduct Tribunal For Trial - Photos / Governor Obaseki Storms Out Of APC Meeting On Impeached Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.