Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' (24156 Views)

South East Governors Meet In Governor's House Enugu (pictures) / Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo / Atiku Floors Buhari In Governor Ambode’s Ward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' by PointZerom: 1:53pm On Mar 20
TopBanter:

True. I have not visited the Lagos "Ounje Eko" Market to verify but I can confirm crate of eggs is 4100 Naira at my local supermarket as at yesterday.

If it can be bought for 2700 Naira at Ounje Eko market then it is obvious the saboteurs and enemies of Nigeria, who we all know well, have begun their effort to discredit another good initiative from LASG.

This was how you reacted each time they complain about buhari's handling of economy. But today you're the one complaining that Buhari was a fraud.
Re: Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' by Paraman: 1:56pm On Mar 20
Sirmwill:
In the first instance

This thing is foolishness expressed with maximum stupidity.

Is this the kind of solution a government should come up with?

Palliative related rubbish has never worked in Nigeria
Corruption would still always find its way above it

Rubbish Rubbish 😑
What should the state governors do on the short term?
Re: Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' by mukthar2000(m): 2:09pm On Mar 20
I have said it b4 now, that the idea of sowolu removing 25% on every food items on ounje eko was not encouraging, the should have done more than just 25% to favor lagosians becos they are the origin of his success and his Master Jagaban.
Re: Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' by Paramount01(m): 2:19pm On Mar 20
Sirmwill:
In the first instance

Rubbish Rubbish 😑

Though believing these news is a biggest scam to you after watching it here some few days who benefited from the market.
However, this is not palliative, this is food subsidy,
Re: Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' by Abastiketed(m): 2:21pm On Mar 20
I just wonder why Sahara are always sentimental in reporting event to the general public.
Re: Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' by Chicagograduate(m): 2:23pm On Mar 20
Jogs1900:
Complains as if they forced them to go to the market
NyamiriSlayer:
Nonsense... no be by force to go there now
RockHard:
Nothing wey Lagos state government fit do wey go ever please her perpetual haters. Anybody wey get problem with the initiative make dem go patronize other markets. It's not by force. No be everything Una suppose dey politicize.
Deceit,propaganda.In every services rendered,there must be reviews.Another thread about this same discounted market scam was posted yesterday and you all commended the thread as if you were paid to do so.
Re: Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' by sandali: 2:25pm On Mar 20
419 of the highest grade
Re: Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' by Kennyswag: 2:27pm On Mar 20
Untimely death shall be the lot of sowore
Re: Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' by Christistruth00: 2:50pm On Mar 20
That is not true
Some who went there said they bought things 40% lower in some cases

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8FoeWDjfQc?si=M203keLC5cpgwrn8
Re: Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' by Cromagnon: 3:36pm On Mar 20
Sirmwill:
In the first instance

Rubbish Rubbish 😑
Democracy
The ppl shouted and protested for palliatives
Re: Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' by gabbytabby: 5:38pm On Mar 20
Re: Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' by gabbytabby: 5:49pm On Mar 20
While people die of hunger how smart and senseless at the same time.

Food before anything else.

GanagiBitrus:

Anything palliative in Nigeria is often laden with corrupt & sharp practices.
Govt should just focus on providing good governance & other things will fall in place.
Re: Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' by gabbytabby: 5:51pm On Mar 20
Yes it is slowpoke.

Give us a better idea.

Sirmwill:
In the first instance

Rubbish Rubbish 😑
Re: Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' by Putindbutt: 5:55pm On Mar 20
gabbytabby:
Iwaeda the liar and opposition propagandist God pas una.

Enemies of Nigeria.

Iweada, ogododo, omooba77, na same Whatsapp group, working for crumbs to promote negative news. bunch of losers dem.
Re: Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' by gabbytabby: 6:07pm On Mar 20
Because I am doing my own little, last week, I happen to ask for the price of the products in the market.

Anytime I have time I call their username out.

Putindbutt:

Iweada, ogododo, omooba77, na same Whatsapp group, working for crumbs to promote negative news. bunch of losers dem.
Re: Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' by TopBanter: 6:21pm On Mar 20
PointZerom:

This was how you reacted each time they complain about buhari's handling of economy. But today you're the one complaining that Buhari was a fraud.

Remove the m at the end of your username. That would suit the reality of how you make zero points always.

1 Like

Re: Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' by dododawa1: 6:46pm On Mar 20
OBIDENTs at work
Re: Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' by Wolexyoshi(m): 8:09pm On Mar 20
Pure propaganda.

I have a farmer friend who LASG patronize by buying a crate of egg from at 3,600 and LASG sold same at Ounje Eko Food Discount Market for 2,700 per crate.
Re: Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' by fortunechy(m): 8:32pm On Mar 20
The more u look the less u see...
Re: Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' by Wolexzy11: 8:41pm On Mar 20
This issue is for those people that selling because gov said they shouldn't sell anything less than 7k for half of beg that he will be the one pay for remaining money... Sanwo olu can't be everywhere let's ask ourselves. Over gaining is what s killing us in Nigeria
Re: Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' by oyatz(m): 9:29pm On Mar 20
Blitzking:
It's still expensive if u look a the time one has to wait on the queue.coupled with the fact that u might end up being used as publicity material to show they are working.

Then don't go there next time and go to the 'actual markets' to buy it cheaper
Re: Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' by Laladre1: 9:44pm On Mar 20
RockHard:
Nothing wey Lagos state government fit do wey go ever please her perpetual haters. Anybody wey get problem with the initiative make dem go patronize other markets. It's not by force. No be everything Una suppose dey politicize.

Why display your STUPIDITY bro, what has Politics got to do with this, guess your brain is telling you those women are PDP or LP supporters?... The truth is a hard pill to swallow, your brain suppose tell you say na those way dey in charge dey try make this thing hard not the Government, and i didn't see anywhere wey the Women dem mention the Governor name, na your brain dey tell you say dem dey Politicize the whole thing, so your Panadol for your brain to function well.
Re: Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' by Sirmwill: 9:44pm On Mar 20
kodab:
You're the most useless and stupid thing on earth,why not go to the media and talk this rubbish u type here mumu,werey wey no get single knowledge about government,I dey very sure say for government class for school na F9 u score bastard,, God go punish and ur family, especially u , Oloriburuku òmó-álé useless thing illiterate guy God go punish u bastard

This one is mentally backward

And brain dead 🤝
Re: Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' by Sirmwill: 9:45pm On Mar 20
gabbytabby:
Yes it is slowpoke.

Give us a better idea.

This one is confused and dull
Re: Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' by Sirmwill: 9:46pm On Mar 20
BreconHills:

And because it has never worked, it should be stopped? Do you know the problems the US had with food stamps until they finally got it right? Do you know how much money the UK loses on social welfare because people game the system? Nigeria is on a learning curve and any issues with these systems do not mean that the system should be abolished.

By the way, these interviews that are being quoted up here were proven to be by people hoping to resell. The government has closed that gap by narrowing the arbitrage window. The first complaint was that things were sold out and this was down to resellers. Now the same resellers are complaining. Everyone that I know that has gone there has been generous with their praise.
This one is intelligent 🧠
Re: Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' by ogododo: 9:51pm On Mar 20
gabbytabby:
Because I am doing my own little, last week, I happen to ask for the price of the products in the market.

Anytime I have time I call their username out.

Dem carry ur head replace.
Re: Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' by ogododo: 9:55pm On Mar 20
Putindbutt:

Gabbytabby and putindbutt be like piking wey need milk.
Re: Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' by Omooba77: 10:18pm On Mar 20
Putindbutt:

Truth is bitter, when you were carrying coffins with Jonathan's name, you forget that they evil will roll back. dont count me among your lots full of hatred and negative vibes......
Re: Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' by Pascal9: 10:21pm On Mar 20
ayindejimmy:

I buy derika 1200 in my area . Go to Aswani on Tuesday early momo, you will see it for 1k .
At these price the govt price is more expensive
soo those tiny eggs is what you compare with the big orobo eggs in the market.na wa oh!
Re: Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' by Kay25(m): 11:50pm On Mar 20
Sirmwill:
In the first instance

Rubbish Rubbish 😑
Write out one thing u know they should come out with
Re: Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' by Lovelyn451(f): 1:43am On Mar 21
Instead of reducing the cost of food stuff in.the market so that those selling it will also make their own gain, he increased it, opened his own market and be selling at the normal rate so everybody will be buying from him, govt. Of monopoly.. homm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF / PDP Chairmanship: North Dumps South-West / I Have Not Defected To APC – Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.