Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,276 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Lagos' Fourth Mainland Bridge To Be Africa's Second Longest Bridge - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos' Fourth Mainland Bridge To Be Africa's Second Longest Bridge (16966 Views)

Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City / Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) / The Making Of ₦1.3 Trillion Russian-Built Europe’s Longest Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos' Fourth Mainland Bridge To Be Africa's Second Longest Bridge by RexTramadol1: 10:12am On Mar 20
DystopianMuse:

Is it not better so far they offer the quality as oppose to the substandard constructions of CCECC

How do you get to know that?
Re: Lagos' Fourth Mainland Bridge To Be Africa's Second Longest Bridge by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:13am On Mar 20
That's good
Re: Lagos' Fourth Mainland Bridge To Be Africa's Second Longest Bridge by Bfly: 10:23am On Mar 20
The second pic seems like an eye sore
Re: Lagos' Fourth Mainland Bridge To Be Africa's Second Longest Bridge by koyeni(m): 10:31am On Mar 20
Will be ready in 2027 grin grin grin grin. That one na big joke.
The small bridge they just opened in ikeja sef took around 2yrs to complete
Re: Lagos' Fourth Mainland Bridge To Be Africa's Second Longest Bridge by martineverest(m): 10:32am On Mar 20
axglide:
Seems Julius Berger brought a higher quotation.

Jesus Christ the only way to the Father.
I don't blame them... Chinese government is subsidising ceccc
Re: Lagos' Fourth Mainland Bridge To Be Africa's Second Longest Bridge by martineverest(m): 10:35am On Mar 20
Marvieduke:
That will be a good record to keep but the amount mentioned is huge....
exactly.. why spend such huge amount of money on a bridge,when that amount is enough to build 5 major metro round Lagos that would ease traffic in the city
Re: Lagos' Fourth Mainland Bridge To Be Africa's Second Longest Bridge by Lawalemi(m): 10:53am On Mar 20
Only Lagos is progressing. Ogun just dey look
Re: Lagos' Fourth Mainland Bridge To Be Africa's Second Longest Bridge by omobolade980: 11:18am On Mar 20
To be completed in the year 2090To be completed in the year 2090...
Re: Lagos' Fourth Mainland Bridge To Be Africa's Second Longest Bridge by Nyanabo(m): 11:42am On Mar 20
superCleanworks:

We learn everyday oh! what is ITONY?

is it a scrabble word or normal English word?

i think it is time to update my dictionary app.

I guess he meant IRONY
Re: Lagos' Fourth Mainland Bridge To Be Africa's Second Longest Bridge by Apel147(m): 11:58am On Mar 20
Come and see hypocrites and bigots comments 😁 imagine if this was to be Abia state.. you can preempt this losers before you imagine it😁😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: Lagos' Fourth Mainland Bridge To Be Africa's Second Longest Bridge by Basicend: 12:33pm On Mar 20
Feed the people. . First priority.

Create an environment for people to get jobs or have thriving businesses and stop making them depend on palliatives or rubbish food aids.

It's annoying.

Let their the equitable distribution of opportunities and resources. Stop brewing poverty and make the citizens look like alumanjiris.
Re: Lagos' Fourth Mainland Bridge To Be Africa's Second Longest Bridge by NuclearWinter: 12:34pm On Mar 20
immortalcrown:
The irony is that the economy of Nigeria gets worse as these infrastructures are built.

Jealousy kill you
Re: Lagos' Fourth Mainland Bridge To Be Africa's Second Longest Bridge by NuclearWinter: 12:35pm On Mar 20
Beverlyjean:
These guys are thieves

Another jealous cretin from the badlands
Re: Lagos' Fourth Mainland Bridge To Be Africa's Second Longest Bridge by NuclearWinter: 12:36pm On Mar 20
See as Obidients dey vex for this thread.

Jealousy nah bad thing.

Lagos will not wait for you to catch up

We move.

1 Like

Re: Lagos' Fourth Mainland Bridge To Be Africa's Second Longest Bridge by NuclearWinter: 12:36pm On Mar 20
Basicend:

Create an environment for people to get jobs or have thriving businesses and stop making them depend on palliatives or rubbish food aids.

It's annoying.

Let their the equitable distribution of opportunities and resources. Stop brewing poverty and make the citizens look like alumanjiris.

Go to your state and ask your governor to feed you.
Re: Lagos' Fourth Mainland Bridge To Be Africa's Second Longest Bridge by olatuns2017: 12:37pm On Mar 20
immortalcrown:
The irony is that the economy of Nigeria gets worse as these infrastructures are built.

Ipob children.

Name 1 economy that is getting better in the last 5 years?

Stop watching nta news .

CNN and BBC news are cheaper than nairaland.

Nigeria is a developing country derailed by structure caused Irosi.

At a time Nigeria was competing with Spain n d likes !

Go back to zoo.

Nigeria will get there with consistency and good leadership.

1 Like

Re: Lagos' Fourth Mainland Bridge To Be Africa's Second Longest Bridge by NuclearWinter: 12:37pm On Mar 20
Apel147:
Come and see hypocrites and bigots comments 😁 imagine if this was to be Abia state.. you can preempt this losers before you imagine it😁😁😁😁

And the funkiest thing is that since Seun appointed their own , they have been pushing mediocre and unsubstantiated claims of development in that historically worst state in Nigeria.

Jealousy nah bad thing

1 Like

Re: Lagos' Fourth Mainland Bridge To Be Africa's Second Longest Bridge by Ykc2(m): 12:38pm On Mar 20
Is it now tinubu is the president they want to build it ? I thought they have been boasting how they lagos was built by tinubu ,I will have time this weekend to show people what was in lagos state when tinubu was still a jogodo dealer in yankee
Re: Lagos' Fourth Mainland Bridge To Be Africa's Second Longest Bridge by NuclearWinter: 12:43pm On Mar 20
koyeni:
Will be ready in 2027 grin grin grin grin. That one na big joke.
The small bridge they just opened in ikeja sef took around 2yrs to complete

Jealousy
Re: Lagos' Fourth Mainland Bridge To Be Africa's Second Longest Bridge by NuclearWinter: 12:43pm On Mar 20
Ykc2:
Is it now tinubu is the president they want to build it ? I thought they have been boasting how they lagos was built by tinubu ,I will have time this weekend to show people what was in lagos state when tinubu was still a jogodo dealer in yankee

Jealousy .
Re: Lagos' Fourth Mainland Bridge To Be Africa's Second Longest Bridge by Basicend: 12:48pm On Mar 20
NuclearWinter:

Go to your state and ask your governor to feed you.

I am not in need of your almajiri donations. Pele.
Re: Lagos' Fourth Mainland Bridge To Be Africa's Second Longest Bridge by NuclearWinter: 12:51pm On Mar 20
Basicend:

I am not in need of your almajiri donations. Pele.

But you wanted Lagos state to not build this critical infrastructure and was calling for the funds earmarked for it to be used to feed you

Lagos is not Abia where they pay women who give birth in state hospitals #500 and share kerosene.

Jealousy kill you
Re: Lagos' Fourth Mainland Bridge To Be Africa's Second Longest Bridge by NuclearWinter: 12:59pm On Mar 20
martineverest:
exactly.. why spend such huge amount of money on a bridge,when that amount is enough to build 5 major metro round Lagos that would ease traffic in the city

Face your East.
Re: Lagos' Fourth Mainland Bridge To Be Africa's Second Longest Bridge by NuclearWinter: 1:00pm On Mar 20
Basicend:

It's annoying.

Go your barren state and demand your ever useless governor use state funds to feed you welfare case.
Re: Lagos' Fourth Mainland Bridge To Be Africa's Second Longest Bridge by Basicend: 1:29pm On Mar 20
NuclearWinter:

But you wanted Lagos state to not build this critical infrastructure and was calling for the funds earmarked for it to be used to feed you

Lagos is not Abia where they pay women who give birth in state hospitals #500 and share kerosene.

Jealousy kill you

You paid online image launders always write and think like illiterates.

I am suggesting a scale of priority to a govt that does not seem to appropriate it's priorities properly.

Do you know how many beggers comes to me in just one day? Noting less than 17 yesterday alone.

If you don't fix that core issue, you can't be prioritizing a vast capital expenditure like such.

Don't even go to the West, just go to Cameroun, Benin Republic, Chad and the rest, and you will understand that feeding is not even an issue with majority. But here, our leaders seem not to care, but to keep impoverishing it's people.

Since you are getting a trickle of the stolen proceeds, do you care?

Nonsense.
Re: Lagos' Fourth Mainland Bridge To Be Africa's Second Longest Bridge by Basicend: 1:32pm On Mar 20
NuclearWinter:

Go your barren state and demand your ever useless governor use state funds to feed you welfare case.

Can you clown identify cracks?

Can you apply sound logics?

I cant continue relating with you. How much are you being paid daily?
Re: Lagos' Fourth Mainland Bridge To Be Africa's Second Longest Bridge by nesphil(m): 2:03pm On Mar 20
Why not the longest in Africa.

It would have made more sense that way.
Well done LSG.

AmazingGenius:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1878890/worlds-longest-bridges-cost-lagos-nigeria-africa
Re: Lagos' Fourth Mainland Bridge To Be Africa's Second Longest Bridge by Lifestone(m): 2:10pm On Mar 20
Beverlyjean:
These guys are thieves
For providing infrastructure!
Re: Lagos' Fourth Mainland Bridge To Be Africa's Second Longest Bridge by NuclearWinter: 2:30pm On Mar 20
Basicend:

You paid online image launders always write and think like illiterates.

I am suggesting a scale of priority to a govt that does not seem to appropriate it's priorities properly.

Do you know how many beggers comes to me in just one day? Noting less than 17 yesterday alone.

If you don't fix that core issue, you can't be prioritizing a vast capital expenditure like such.

Don't even go to the West, just go to Cameroun, Benin Republic, Chad and the rest, and you will understand that feeding is not even an issue with majority. But here, our leaders seem not to care, but to keep impoverishing it's people.

Since you are getting a trickle of the stolen proceeds, do you care?

Nonsense.

Go and advise your useless governors and leave Lagos .

If Lagos was sharing kersosene will you have the audacity to put your mouth into their affairs .

I no blame you at all.
Re: Lagos' Fourth Mainland Bridge To Be Africa's Second Longest Bridge by pocom35: 3:52pm On Mar 20
One of the top must see projects in Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ipv0Mt75Ipk
Re: Lagos' Fourth Mainland Bridge To Be Africa's Second Longest Bridge by immortalcrown(m): 4:27pm On Mar 20
olatuns2017:
Ipob children. Name 1 economy that is getting better in the last 5 years? Stop watching nta news . CNN and BBC news are cheaper than nairaland. Nigeria is a developing country derailed by structure caused Irosi. At a time Nigeria was competing with Spain n d likes ! Go back to zoo. Nigeria will get there with consistency and good leadership.
A developing country is one that is either stagnant or trying to move forward, not the one that is consistently going backward.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangote Truck Crashes At IMSU Junction In Owerri. See Photos / Is Traveling (japa) Truly An Achievement / Requirement For Nigerian To Get A Jordanian Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.