Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Subsea Cable: Glo Shades MTN, Others (Photo) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Subsea Cable: Glo Shades MTN, Others (Photo) (49571 Views)

Subsea Cable: Services Successfully Restored – MTN / ‘2Africa’ Subsea Cable In Lagos By Bayobab & MTN / Equiano: Google’s Second Subsea Cable In Africa Arrives In Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subsea Cable: Glo Shades MTN, Others (Photo) by Xxxylxxxx: 12:15pm On Mar 20
Watianoengineer:
Glo remains the best Nigeria. Their berekete bonus is massive and their airtime bonus calls all networks. I have been using Glo for 20years and I have no regrets.
Then you're been staying in the same location for the whole 20years.

1 Like

Re: Subsea Cable: Glo Shades MTN, Others (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 12:15pm On Mar 20
sylve11:

Have you had a telephone conversation with Glo customer care before?

I won't tell you lies, the way we treat our own we determine how far you want us to grow our own.

There's a time I had issues with my Glo line. I called their CC service and I was told the system they would have used to check the problem was down; that I should call back later.

I had to assume I wasn't lucky on that day called in.

The next two days, I traveled to town so I could get it resolved in their office.

The cc there told me that my line needs to be swapped. I nor talk. She went further to say I will need to buy airtime of 2500 from them before they'll do the swapping.

I asked her why. She said it's compulsory. If you see how I take vex. I told her that I won't buy the airtime and they must fix my line for me. After much trouble, they swapped it for me.

I had similar issue with my MTN but I wasn't stressed a bit.

The cc i spoke with on phone was very friendly and willing to help and I was helped with just that single call.

I hope you see why people dey vex for some indigenous companies. It's not as if Glo has a better network service than MTN or Airtel, yet Glo will punish you like NNPC and NPDC. Meanwhile, SPDC does it better than NPDC and NNPC in terms of organizing things. grin cool

Thanks brother.

Nigeria's Customer service industry is a pathetic joke.

Like, who trains these people?!!

Why can't we just learn to deliver quality services across sectors?!! Is it now rocket science?!!

Haba!!!

4 Likes

Re: Subsea Cable: Glo Shades MTN, Others (Photo) by Hanndye: 12:15pm On Mar 20
Many a time I tried using GLO, they failed me. So what can I do? Even 9mobile just dey do their own.

1 Like

Re: Subsea Cable: Glo Shades MTN, Others (Photo) by anonimi: 12:17pm On Mar 20
geezville86:
Haha…I remember the time MTN used to sell sim cards for N30,000 and bill per minute, with a minimum recharge card value of N1,500… Glo came to disrupt all that nonsense

Liberté, Egalité, Fratanité
grin

Capitalistic competition is the real deal, boss.
Not monopolistic communism.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Subsea Cable: Glo Shades MTN, Others (Photo) by BluntCrazeMan: 12:18pm On Mar 20
wunmi590:
Good morning N'Landers,

While there was network issues with the subsea cables, this is how Glo subtly shaded MTN...

Let grow our own, and see how Nigeria will grow
A slow network is talking
Re: Subsea Cable: Glo Shades MTN, Others (Photo) by Acidosis(m): 12:18pm On Mar 20
Why all this shakara? Because terrorists are yet to discover una subsea cable from the UK??
Re: Subsea Cable: Glo Shades MTN, Others (Photo) by Way4orward: 12:22pm On Mar 20
Glo should improve their network and see how people will abandon mtn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Subsea Cable: Glo Shades MTN, Others (Photo) by kay10: 12:24pm On Mar 20
I will recommend glo for guys,they are not like before,they have improved in my area,pls give it a try
Re: Subsea Cable: Glo Shades MTN, Others (Photo) by Kukutente23: 12:38pm On Mar 20
Beremx:
Glo is the worst network provider in Nigeria. Their shades will not make me dump my MTN line for them.

Ndi ara
This is more like hate than fact.
Glo can't be the worst because they were up when others were down.
Besides, you think it's easy to have a separate cable?
Re: Subsea Cable: Glo Shades MTN, Others (Photo) by Smartguyboy(m): 12:41pm On Mar 20
Unless network that only work in Lagos
Many part of eastern region no glo network.

1 Like

Re: Subsea Cable: Glo Shades MTN, Others (Photo) by swagifted(m): 12:43pm On Mar 20
Watianoengineer:
Glo remains the best Nigeria. Their berekete bonus is massive and their airtime bonus calls all networks. I have been using Glo for 20years and I have no regrets.
dem no gree sell 45gb/6k
Re: Subsea Cable: Glo Shades MTN, Others (Photo) by Skodiswayze(m): 12:46pm On Mar 20
Even inside glo office, na Mtn dem dey use
Re: Subsea Cable: Glo Shades MTN, Others (Photo) by samdamdamzy: 12:48pm On Mar 20
[
MTN...

Let grow our own, and see how Nigeria will grow[/quote]

But I do not have issues with any of my networks ooo
I use MTN, Glo and Airtel
All working perfectly fine
Re: Subsea Cable: Glo Shades MTN, Others (Photo) by guidelight: 12:51pm On Mar 20
Could it be that they are complicit in the sub sea terrorism?
Re: Subsea Cable: Glo Shades MTN, Others (Photo) by DigitB: 12:51pm On Mar 20
Beremx:
Glo is the worst network provider in Nigeria. Their shades will not make me dump my MTN line for them.

Ndi ara

MTN remains the best today, tomorrow and forever

2 Likes

Re: Subsea Cable: Glo Shades MTN, Others (Photo) by Freebills12: 12:55pm On Mar 20
Worst network I have ever seen.
Re: Subsea Cable: Glo Shades MTN, Others (Photo) by Machinegun91(m): 12:55pm On Mar 20
Glo is the most useless network in Nigeria
Re: Subsea Cable: Glo Shades MTN, Others (Photo) by OneNigeria1960(f): 12:57pm On Mar 20
Nothing do una cable yet e dey take forever for una network to load 😡
Re: Subsea Cable: Glo Shades MTN, Others (Photo) by dannyville2(m): 12:58pm On Mar 20
All of you complaining about how slow Glo network is. I’ve been using Glo for years now and have no ish. Most of y’all complaining don’t even have Glo sims
Re: Subsea Cable: Glo Shades MTN, Others (Photo) by powerblaze(m): 1:02pm On Mar 20
The guy for wear yellow, and the girl red. Na there e for pain dem pass
Re: Subsea Cable: Glo Shades MTN, Others (Photo) by Truvelisback(m): 1:02pm On Mar 20
Competition in business is good. If not for Glo, we wouldn't have been able to afford MTN sim .
Re: Subsea Cable: Glo Shades MTN, Others (Photo) by zinaunreal(m): 1:02pm On Mar 20
Watianoengineer:

Sponsored post 😆
Re: Subsea Cable: Glo Shades MTN, Others (Photo) by Obierika(m): 1:07pm On Mar 20
Rahkman:
Lol glo useless, sote people dey hustle vpn rather than switch to glo.....lol the joke is on their face ,very dead network, the money wey dem use erect that billboard make dem use am work on their slow and poor network coverage

Guy did someone who works for Glo snatch your girlfriend? grin
Re: Subsea Cable: Glo Shades MTN, Others (Photo) by wunmi590(m): 1:08pm On Mar 20
bentenny:

There is no question about growing our own but that's not an excuse or reason for glo to become substandard!

Anyone who has used glo network will testify that they always have network issues and Internet browsing has been a horrifying experience!
I did a 4gb glo sub and I could not even use up to 500mb in a month before it expired because it was extremely slow!

You can take your bath while downloading a 20mb file using a glo 4g network and still come back to see 50% download!

You are not far from the truth, and inspite of the fact that you spoke well, the fact still remain that when there was turbulence, GLO came to pur rescue, I for one enjoyed it when I had issue with my MTN
Re: Subsea Cable: Glo Shades MTN, Others (Photo) by Lovelygirl23: 1:08pm On Mar 20
wunmi590:
Good morning N'Landers,

While there was network issues with the subsea cables, this is how Glo subtly shaded MTN...

Let grow our own, and see how Nigeria will grow

Well,Glo is the best during midnight but sometimes not

If rain should fall, you will either see E or 3G whereby you're using 4G to browse and that's soo annoying
Re: Subsea Cable: Glo Shades MTN, Others (Photo) by wunmi590(m): 1:10pm On Mar 20
sylve11:

Have you had a telephone conversation with Glo customer care before?

I won't tell you lies, the way we treat our own we determine how far you want us to grow our own.

There's a time I had issues with my Glo line. I called their CC service and I was told the system they would have used to check the problem was down; that I should call back later.

I had to assume I wasn't lucky on that day called in.

The next two days, I traveled to town so I could get it resolved in their office.

The cc there told me that my line needs to be swapped. I nor talk. She went further to say I will need to buy airtime of 2500 from them before they'll do the swapping.

I asked her why. She said it's compulsory. If you see how I take vex. I told her that I won't buy the airtime and they must fix my line for me. After much trouble, they swapped it for me.

I had similar issue with my MTN but I wasn't stressed a bit.

The cc i spoke with on phone was very friendly and willing to help and I was helped with just that single call.

I hope you see why people dey vex for some indigenous companies. It's not as if Glo has a better network service than MTN or Airtel, yet Glo will punish you like NNPC and NPDC. Meanwhile, SPDC does it better than NPDC and NNPC in terms of organizing things. grin cool

You are sure right with what you said, but you know, MTN has their own issues too when it comes to CC service, you might only just been lucky to meet them...
Re: Subsea Cable: Glo Shades MTN, Others (Photo) by tuzle(m): 1:10pm On Mar 20
sylve11:

If you travel a lot you won't disagree with anyone who's telling you that Glo is the worst amongst the rest network service providers. cool
I still disagree with u, in the last 1year, I have at least been to 4 states in south west and glo is better than Etisalat in all 3 states. I schooled in funaab abeokuta and their are places around my school where glo was the best. I was in ekiti last two weeks. I was at emure, ikole and ado and I can tell u glo although not perfect was better than Etisalat in all those places I mentioned. Even the all mighty MTN at emure was shitty.
Re: Subsea Cable: Glo Shades MTN, Others (Photo) by wunmi590(m): 1:11pm On Mar 20
qtx:

My brother, it's not about billboards. Give us a good service, and we will file out for you. Don't let us use tribal sentiments and suffer poor service. Do a good job, irrespective of your country of origin, and you will see customers looking for you. That is business.

You are right with your assertion
Re: Subsea Cable: Glo Shades MTN, Others (Photo) by erospecial: 1:13pm On Mar 20
Glo theost stupid and wayward network provider!
Re: Subsea Cable: Glo Shades MTN, Others (Photo) by wunmi590(m): 1:14pm On Mar 20
Lovelygirl23:

Well,Glo is the best during midnight but sometimes not

If rain should fall, you will either see E or 3G whereby you're using 4G to browse and that's soo annoying

You are right, Glo has it own best days too, but honestly, MTN is the best
Re: Subsea Cable: Glo Shades MTN, Others (Photo) by salem1996: 1:19pm On Mar 20
Icarus99:
Buy made in Nigeria
Use made in Nigeria
Our own na our own

Cc Reno Omokri

Same Reno way get three phones or more.
Shey na Glo SIM cards all him phones deh use abi?

Person way fit deh use Glo only as backup plan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Was This Photo Taken? / Is It True That Those Who Registered For BVN Automatically Have NIN? / I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.