Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Subsea Cable: Glo Shades MTN, Others (Photo) - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Subsea Cable: Glo Shades MTN, Others (Photo) (49591 Views)

Subsea Cable: Services Successfully Restored – MTN / ‘2Africa’ Subsea Cable In Lagos By Bayobab & MTN / Equiano: Google’s Second Subsea Cable In Africa Arrives In Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subsea Cable: Glo Shades MTN, Others (Photo) by folake4u(f): 6:11am On Mar 21
Nazgul:

Lies! You're a Manchester United fan. Stop denying your club.

You will just come from nowhere and be perpetuating trouble. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And na you be Red Weevil oh, you know I detest your club. angry
Re: Subsea Cable: Glo Shades MTN, Others (Photo) by Segxydube: 7:40am On Mar 21
davillian:

Recently yes but glo is worse forget the huge data bonus that bad network won't let you use....
Glo that it's only midnight one can download huge files ...

Oga... If u dont know anytin just ask.

Have been using glo to browse for 10years and its working fine... Maybe glo no good for ur area sha... Mtn too no good in sone areas wey i know.
Re: Subsea Cable: Glo Shades MTN, Others (Photo) by Nazgul: 9:36am On Mar 21
folake4u:
You will just come from nowhere and be perpetuating trouble. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And na you be Red Weevil oh, you know I detest your club. angry
Stop denying your club. Manchester United are not doing so bad. Be proud of them.
Re: Subsea Cable: Glo Shades MTN, Others (Photo) by folake4u(f): 10:09am On Mar 21
Nazgul:

Stop denying your club. Manchester United are not doing so bad. Be proud of them.

I have blue blood, I'm good. cool
Re: Subsea Cable: Glo Shades MTN, Others (Photo) by GloriousGbola: 10:19am On Mar 21
folake4u:

I have blue blood, I'm good. cool

You don become lasg big girl and port away from that agbero club
Re: Subsea Cable: Glo Shades MTN, Others (Photo) by folake4u(f): 10:42am On Mar 21
GloriousGbola:

You don become lasg big girl and port away from that agbero club

Agbero club ke? Abeg oh.

🤣🤣
Re: Subsea Cable: Glo Shades MTN, Others (Photo) by davillian(m): 1:09pm On Mar 21
Segxydube:

Oga... If u dont know anytin just ask.

Have been using glo to browse for 10years and its working fine... Maybe glo no good for ur area sha... Mtn too no good in sone areas wey i know.
I started using it in 2005/06
I stopped in 2011.....
I lived in the island very close to their head office..
So it's not my location that was the problem.....
It's just bad
I know how long it takes me to download 1gb of data and sometimes the network is just totally bad for data...
At the end the give 100mb as compensation......
I'm not hyping anybody but mtn is far better....
This morning I download 7 GB file....
If it's glo it would still be downloading till now
Re: Subsea Cable: Glo Shades MTN, Others (Photo) by Segxydube: 8:27pm On Mar 21
davillian:

I started using it in 2005/06
I stopped in 2011.....
I lived in the island very close to their head office..
So it's not my location that was the problem.....
It's just bad
I know how long it takes me to download 1gb of data and sometimes the network is just totally bad for data...
At the end the give 100mb as compensation......
I'm not hyping anybody but mtn is far better....
This morning I download 7 GB file....
If it's glo it would still be downloading till now

Once again... Dont say what you dont know

I use glo to download over 5gb too... Na location and settings on ur phone be the koko
Re: Subsea Cable: Glo Shades MTN, Others (Photo) by Ekaette1621990: 10:22pm On Mar 21
Daystar7:

Why not be a Man and get you a bitch... This bitches wants niggas willing to break they back but ya bitch ass prefer watching another nigha smash while u beat ur meat to it. Ur ancestors must be ashamed of you

Then get me a bitch be man
Re: Subsea Cable: Glo Shades MTN, Others (Photo) by davillian(m): 11:21pm On Mar 21
Segxydube:

Once again... Dont say what you dont know

I use glo to download over 5gb too... Na location and settings on ur phone be the koko
Guy if you go into download speed with mtn you would lose....
Glo that I have to wait till midnight or 3am to download God forbid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned / How To Stop Airtel From Deducting Your Airtime Without Your Concent / XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.