Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,629 members, 7,820,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Some Married People Cheating Without Protection. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Married People Cheating Without Protection. (2203 Views)

Married Women Cheating Without Protection. / She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection / See What a Lady Did to Her Boyfriend For Sleeping with her Without Protection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Married People Cheating Without Protection. by cutecommend: 11:10am On Mar 20
As sinful as adultery is, yet you may hardly see a married woman requesting for condom during adultery. That may be the same with men. I am not supporting adultery. But several or most adultery committed by women is probably done without concern for protection..
If adultery was done with protection, you may not hear much issues about DNA.

Stay away from Adultery..

2 Likes

Re: Some Married People Cheating Without Protection. by Viper000: 11:20am On Mar 20
E no easy for me to say away frm adultery.
na married woman and engaged Ex girlfriend kpekus dey sweet pass.
at a point my dick will slide out of their pussy then she go use her hand put am back.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Some Married People Cheating Without Protection. by imagrg(m): 2:55pm On Mar 20
Crazy things happen every day!
Viper000:
at a point my dick will slide out of their pussy then she go use her hand put am back.
Re: Some Married People Cheating Without Protection. by Lalami3232(m): 3:03pm On Mar 20
A typical Nigerian woman for you cheesy
Re: Some Married People Cheating Without Protection. by EmmyMaestro(m): 3:06pm On Mar 20
It looks like your title is saying : cheat but use protection
Re: Some Married People Cheating Without Protection. by Dickson178(m): 3:28pm On Mar 20
Omo , married women dey enter my eyes, but I never fvck them before! I pray make God deliver me from this madness 😀

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Married People Cheating Without Protection. by Puss360(f): 3:40pm On Mar 20
According to my bestie wey be "Hustler".... she say....

Married men sweet pass single guys ..
And I can testify...

Anytime she complain about men or cry sef, e go always be say na single guys be the cause...

But with married men, no stress no quarrel... Just be available for them ..
And the weekend goodies... grin

God abeg, arrest my future husband for me o... I no fit fight...
As I no follow person husband, make dem no follow my own...🙈🙈🙈

5 Likes

Re: Some Married People Cheating Without Protection. by Caramia2020(m): 3:56pm On Mar 20
Hum hum, what about our youth?
Re: Some Married People Cheating Without Protection. by talk2hb1(m): 5:06pm On Mar 20
cutecommend:
As sinful as adultery is, yet you may hardly see a married woman requesting for condom during adultery. That may be the same with men. I am not supporting adultery. But several or most adultery committed by women is probably done without concern for protection..

You were there, I was not there.
How did you know?
Re: Some Married People Cheating Without Protection. by jamesversion: 5:17pm On Mar 20
Puss360:

And I can testify...

Anytime she complain about men or cry sef, e go always be say na single guys be the cause...

Sadly, there is no guarantee. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Some Married People Cheating Without Protection. by Puss360(f): 5:21pm On Mar 20
jamesversion:

Sadly, there is no guarantee. cheesy
Lols...
Re: Some Married People Cheating Without Protection. by THEGALADIMA(m): 5:45pm On Mar 20
Oloshiiiiii🤣🤣🤣🤣

Viper000:
Re: Some Married People Cheating Without Protection. by THEGALADIMA(m): 5:48pm On Mar 20
It's actually not worth the effort.
1. The guilt would be so severe.
2. The hatred that would develop for her after the post nut clarity is second to none.
3. You may be in a situation where you'd have to look over your shoulders for a pretty long uncomfortable time. Because a married woman who cheats, most likely has multiple sex partners, and you may not know the jealous one amongst them, that's asides her husband.

Dickson178:
Omo , married women dey enter my eyes, but I never fvck them before! I pray make God deliver me from this madness 😀

1 Like

Re: Some Married People Cheating Without Protection. by THEGALADIMA(m): 5:52pm On Mar 20
Your assertion is proof of the reckless sexual lifestyle of people nowadays.
Many people don't practice safe sex and it's a bane on society.

cutecommend:

1 Like

Re: Some Married People Cheating Without Protection. by THEGALADIMA(m): 5:52pm On Mar 20
That's a lie my brother.

Lalami3232:
A typical Nigerian woman for you cheesy
Re: Some Married People Cheating Without Protection. by GOFRONT(m): 6:39pm On Mar 20
You see married women, you see Housemaids, these two pussies are very sweet when you eat them codedly. But try not to get caught and embarrassed.

5 Likes

Re: Some Married People Cheating Without Protection. by iceprincely: 7:09pm On Mar 20
Re: Some Married People Cheating Without Protection. by columbus007(m): 7:19pm On Mar 20
Dickson178:
if your eyes want to lead you to sin, cut it off if you believe in jesus. undecided

1 Like

Re: Some Married People Cheating Without Protection. by seetomorrow: 11:26pm On Mar 20
Puss360:

And I can testify...

But wait oh, even if your future husband follow small girls, why worry? He will still come home for you after much, is he going to glue inside the girl? Is not to come and that's all. Some times some ladies make this husband catching fun as a big deal, there is nothing to worry because you are the madam, and when he gets such kick outside, it will boost his libido you as a wife will benefit.

1 Like

Re: Some Married People Cheating Without Protection. by Puss360(f): 11:51pm On Mar 20
seetomorrow:

But wait oh, even if your future husband follow small girls, why worry? He will still come home for you after much, is he going to glue inside the girl? Is not to come and that's all. Some times some ladies make this husband catching fun as a big deal, there is nothing to worry because you are the madam, and when he gets such kick outside, it will boost his libido you as a wife will benefit.
See talk o... Husband cheating u say "Catching fun"... lol...
Hope u know dat the same thing wey married men dey find for small girls hand, na the same thing married woman dey find for labours and young guys hand...
So respect yourself, so that your wife go respectsl herself
Re: Some Married People Cheating Without Protection. by seetomorrow: 12:00am On Mar 21
Puss360:

See talk o... Husband cheating u say "Catching fun"... lol...
Hope u know dat the same thing wey married men dey find for small girls hand, na the same thing married woman dey find for labours and young guys hand...
So respect yourself, so that your wife go respectsl herself

Just bcus of punna you don dey para. Can you marry more than 1 man? But he can decide to marry over 5, so you can say they're polygamy in nature. Not a big deal huanty...it's just 30 mins punna and he comes home

1 Like

Re: Some Married People Cheating Without Protection. by Puss360(f): 12:08am On Mar 21
seetomorrow:

Just bcus of punna you don dey para. Can you marry more than 1 man? But he can decide to marry over 5, so you can say they're polygamy in nature. Not a big deal huanty...it's just 30 mins punna and he comes home
Lolz... Okay... Then we just redefine our marriage agreement papers to include "Open Relationship"...
So me sef can go ahead and rock that roadside mechanic grin grin Nd simply say "it's just 30 mins rod"....

Nonsense
Re: Some Married People Cheating Without Protection. by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:40am On Mar 21
maybe its just me but... whether your partner wears a condom when they commit adultery is irrelevant to them cheating.
are you claiming that if/when they do wear a condom, it makes the cheating better (or easier to accept/forgive)?!

wearing a condom when cheating is like saying you should wear a mask before stealing...
Re: Some Married People Cheating Without Protection. by cutecommend: 7:47am On Mar 21
MrBrownJay1:
maybe its just me but... whether your partner wears a condom when they commit adultery is irrelevant to them cheating.
are you claiming that if/when they do wear a condom, it makes the cheating better (or easier to accept/forgive)?!

wearing a condom when cheating is like saying you should wear a mask before stealing...
Cheating is bad in all forms, but getting pregnant or impregnating makes it worse...
Re: Some Married People Cheating Without Protection. by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:13pm On Mar 21
cutecommend:
Cheating is bad in all forms, but getting pregnant or impregnating makes it worse...

i dont know about anyone else, but, to me, cheating is the worst thing that a partner can do to me, and whether she wears condoms or not is irrelevant to my reaction to such act (aka she will be divorced on the spot, no questions asked)

getting pregnant from cheating is bad yes, but i wouldnt/shouldnt care because that woman and her bastard child would be in the past by then.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Find Any? / Husband Discovers Her Wife Once Had A Child, After 1yr: Help / Signs That Show If Your Boyfriend Truly Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.