Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

I Am More Powerful Than Ogun, I Am The King Of Africa – Man Says As He Woos Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am More Powerful Than Ogun, I Am The King Of Africa – Man Says As He Woos Lady (832 Views)

13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg / Man Woos A Pretty Veterinary Medical Student In Style / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am More Powerful Than Ogun, I Am The King Of Africa – Man Says As He Woos Lady by DyshApp: 3:39pm On Mar 20
A Nigerian lady has drawn the attention of netizens on social media by sharing a screenshot of a message she received from an elderly man, who made some extraordinary claims about himself.

The message, allegedly sent by an American citizen, caught the attention of netizens due to its unusual content.

In the post, accompanied by the caption

“You mistakenly opened that Snapchat DM,”

the lady appears in the video looking beautiful.

Within seconds, the screenshot reveals the face of a man along with his audacious message.

The message begins by claming that he is tall, handsome, super cute, and very nice.

He goes on to state that he has no children and shares a heartbreaking story about his late girlfriend who passed away from cancer four years ago.

The man then claims that while his parents were born in Africa, he was born in America and holds American citizenship.

In a statement that raised eyebrows, he boldly declares, “I am more powerful than Ogun; I am God and the king of Africa.”

👉Follow more Gist on The relationship Talk group🗣️👂

Re: I Am More Powerful Than Ogun, I Am The King Of Africa – Man Says As He Woos Lady by Hezzyluv: 3:41pm On Mar 20
Lol....

The message begins by claming that he is tall, handsome, super cute, and very nice.

In a statement that raised eyebrows, he boldly declares, “I am more powerful than Ogun; I am God and the king of Africa.”

So long as he is supper rich, 💵 💵 💰
To most ladies, ALL the things he said above are too true. grin grin

They'll even add he's so caring, God fearing, he doesn't womanize and all of that. cheesy
Re: I Am More Powerful Than Ogun, I Am The King Of Africa – Man Says As He Woos Lady by Zonefree(m): 3:46pm On Mar 20
King of Africa wey dey simp for a Nigerian girl undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Am More Powerful Than Ogun, I Am The King Of Africa – Man Says As He Woos Lady by Aboks(m): 3:58pm On Mar 20
Eti ya werey
Re: I Am More Powerful Than Ogun, I Am The King Of Africa – Man Says As He Woos Lady by Wawelexy(m): 4:01pm On Mar 20
Telling all kinds of lies cos of a woman... Konji has really dealt with this man
Re: I Am More Powerful Than Ogun, I Am The King Of Africa – Man Says As He Woos Lady by Nijimog: 7:57pm On Mar 20
Somebody say 'conginus'
Re: I Am More Powerful Than Ogun, I Am The King Of Africa – Man Says As He Woos Lady by oneman2k7: 9:56pm On Mar 20
Not his fault, konji na bastard.

I once promised a girl aeroplane, America and filling station.

Immediately I cum, I come back to my senses.
Re: I Am More Powerful Than Ogun, I Am The King Of Africa – Man Says As He Woos Lady by AkinPhysicist: 1:52am On Mar 21
He may be more powerful than WHITE Jesus or Arab Allah BUT he ain't more powerful than the true African Ogun Oba irin.
Re: I Am More Powerful Than Ogun, I Am The King Of Africa – Man Says As He Woos Lady by SlqTV(m): 4:39am On Mar 21
This one no be person papa? Lol...
Re: I Am More Powerful Than Ogun, I Am The King Of Africa – Man Says As He Woos Lady by Samfloxin(m): 8:40am On Mar 21
Please, someone should check on him. It may be he is crossing over the other side gradually

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Most Of The Relatives Of My Parents Useless? / What We Do For Love / Looking For A Darlyn !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.