Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Why Are Most Of The Relatives Of My Parents Useless? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Of The Relatives Of My Parents Useless? (842 Views)

Japa: Blood Relatives Living In The UK For Over 30 To 60 Years, Nothing In Life / I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry / My Parents Chased Me Out Of The House Because I Am Dating A Disabled Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Of The Relatives Of My Parents Useless? by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:48pm On Mar 22
angry

Nonsense

If i die, call 4 no funeral.
Re: Why Are Most Of The Relatives Of My Parents Useless? by seanery: 7:23am On Mar 23
Sigh
Re: Why Are Most Of The Relatives Of My Parents Useless? by DKM123: 11:02pm On Mar 23
See this 40 year old expelled teacher Victor Omerigwe, a paedoph!le g@y rap!st and Ch!ld molester, resident Nairaland beggar and perpetual internet scammer also known as HellVictorinho6 aka TrustNone aka EbenezerTriumph aka keet13 aka MrsAminaBello. aka abba190 and 40 other monikers....

I will keep coming for you until you are arrested for scouting for underaged kids on the internet to m0lest and sc@mming poor innocent w!dows. You must pay for all your evul doings
Re: Why Are Most Of The Relatives Of My Parents Useless? by Originalsly: 11:31pm On Mar 23
Hmmm .... I learn something today ..... uselessness is hereditary.
Re: Why Are Most Of The Relatives Of My Parents Useless? by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:00am On Mar 24
Originalsly:
Hmmm .... I learn something today ..... uselessness is hereditary.

hmmmm, u think u smart huh?

actually, the post was obviously based on frustration and itz jus like saying most,if not all of those guys never gat no sh?t 4 me.

but whoever sees dis expression as
a reason 2 diss can as well make a hit out of it.

furrk whoever thinks am dying 2 be famous , but ar mean all ar spit.

nonsense!
Re: Why Are Most Of The Relatives Of My Parents Useless? by abba190: 10:03am On Mar 24
DKM123:
See this 40 year old expelled teacher Victor Omerigwe, a paedoph!le g@y rap!st and Ch!ld molester, resident Nairaland beggar and perpetual internet scammer also known as HellVictorinho6 aka TrustNone aka EbenezerTriumph aka keet13 aka MrsAminaBello. aka abba190 and 40 other monikers....

I will keep coming for you until you are arrested for scouting for underaged kids on the internet to m0lest and sc@mming poor innocent w!dows. You must pay for all your evul doings
man please stop i dont know the people y are mentioning they r not my alternates pls stop. ask around nairaland you will find out. i dont have anything to do with all the monikers you mentioned pls stop i swear to God i am not the one u think pls investigate more
Re: Why Are Most Of The Relatives Of My Parents Useless? by DKM123: 10:25am On Mar 24
abba190:
man please stop i dont know the people y are mentioning they r not my alternates pls stop. ask around nairaland you will find out. i dont have anything to do with all the monikers you mentioned pls stop i swear to God i am not the one u think pls investigate more

LMAO! abba190, the expelled paed0phile ex school teacher and perpetual career sc@mmer Victor Omerigwe aka HellVictorinho6 aka abba190 aka TrustNone aka EbenezerTriumph aka keet13 aka MrsAminaBello (and 40 other monikers), so you think writing in bad English will make me say your writing pattern is different?

Even a 5yr old gullible child wouldn't fall for that in this 2024 internet where dudes even doctor video calls talkless of changing writing pattern that even a toddler can do. grin

Ole buruku. Th!eeef!
Re: Why Are Most Of The Relatives Of My Parents Useless? by MaziObinnaokija: 4:37am On Mar 26
grin cheesy grin shocked sad shocked see how u dey follow him up/dow ??,Allow him to kill him
DKM123:

Re: Why Are Most Of The Relatives Of My Parents Useless? by MaziObinnaokija: 4:41am On Mar 26
grin cheesy cheesy grin
DKM123:

LMAO! abba190, the expelled paed0phile ex school teacher and perpetual career sc@mmer Victor Omerigwe aka HellVictorinho6 aka abba190 aka TrustNone aka EbenezerTriumph aka keet13 aka MrsAminaBello (and 40 other monikers), so you think writing in bad English will make me say your writing pattern is different?

Even a 5yr old gullible child wouldn't fall for that in this 2024 internet where dudes even doctor video calls talkless of changing writing pattern that even a toddler can do. grin

Ole buruku. Th!eeef!

Re: Why Are Most Of The Relatives Of My Parents Useless? by VeryDarkMan01(m): 12:20am On Apr 02
Victor don die for dkm hand o
Re: Why Are Most Of The Relatives Of My Parents Useless? by diogo23: 12:04pm On Apr 02
HellVictorinho6:
angry

Nonsense

One day some one will see you as useless because you do not carry them and their problem
Re: Why Are Most Of The Relatives Of My Parents Useless? by HellVictorinho6(m): 1:01pm On Apr 02
diogo23:

One day some one will see you as useless because you do not carry them and their problem

AMEN
Re: Why Are Most Of The Relatives Of My Parents Useless? by Dshocker(m): 1:16pm On Apr 02
HellVictorinho6:
angry

Nonsense

Start by being useful to your family.
Re: Why Are Most Of The Relatives Of My Parents Useless? by HellVictorinho6(m): 2:40pm On Apr 02
Dshocker:

Start by being useful to your family.

U cant be talking 2 me

(1) (Reply)

Man:marriage@single:baby:opinion / Kissing A Smoker? / Lov At 1st Sight Dat Strikes D Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.