Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,900 members, 7,810,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived (57163 Views)

Man Narrates How He Survived Being 'Brutally Stabbed' 12 Times (Photo) / Peru Diver Left With Swollen Body 'like Popeye' After His Air Supply Was Cut Off / Kenyan Boy's Hands Re-attached By Doctors After It Was Cut Off. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by Dpharisee: 8:34pm On Mar 20
Melagros:
COMRADES, this is so pathetic, may we not suffer the same fate as this man, abeg oo, may God continue to protect us

If this incident had happened in Nigeria the victim could have been buried since
Ordinary Witlo for finger dey kill people here

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by Lovit(m): 8:34pm On Mar 20
Coolestguy2023:
Can never be a Nigerian girl

you are right. especially when his pr**k has been cut off

Nigerian girl cannot can...

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by Coolestguy2023: 8:34pm On Mar 20
ukaface:

You fit stay??

You go tell your daughter or sister to stay?

But if reverse was the case, you people will say men are scum.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by kenny714433(m): 8:35pm On Mar 20
shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by phemmie06(m): 8:35pm On Mar 20
If it happened to you in Nigeria you go beg death to come strike you, that's if you made it alive

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by Didi2d(m): 8:35pm On Mar 20
He wasn't wearing seat belt or something. Seat belt would have pinned him to the seat

The other time the forklift my colleague was driving fell to the side, na seat belt save am

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by TheWinterBird(f): 8:35pm On Mar 20
Wow!!! What an incredible story. I'm speechless

1 Like

Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by rofanx13: 8:35pm On Mar 20
A
Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by Kingzjayzee: 8:35pm On Mar 20
Na wa oo. Things dey apun for this life oo

1 Like

Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by Adakintroy: 8:36pm On Mar 20
Melagros:
COMRADES, this is so pathetic, may we not suffer the same fate as this man, abeg oo, may God continue to protect us

If this incident had happened in Nigeria the victim could have been buried since

Abeg shut up.

Bad stuff happen it's what it is.

Only thing is stay positive.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by goggle48: 8:36pm On Mar 20
If na 9ja doctors,---i don't think we can do anything let pray. grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by ipobcannibals: 8:38pm On Mar 20
Where is Jennyclay? What sayeth her in this situation?

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by Didi2d(m): 8:38pm On Mar 20
Lovit:

you are right. especially when his pr**k has been cut off

Nigerian girl cannot can...

The question is, why is she still in the relationship?
Love
To trend with the story
Or
To enjoy the guys financial benefits

1 Like

Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by LIVINGICONREBOR: 8:38pm On Mar 20
Damn!! If this one happen for Naija, na the medical doctor go by himself kill the person. Because death is the better option. Imagine this kind thing for this tinubulation.šŸ¤”

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by GenFunction: 8:39pm On Mar 20
gbaskiboy:
Don't let Nigerian babes come for you oo
U mean Goodlady?
Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by Felaincarnated: 8:39pm On Mar 20
No prick No money. How u wan xplain dis tin give naija gal

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:40pm On Mar 20
Iā€™m heavy with emotions

1 Like

Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by MrJames007: 8:40pm On Mar 20
Hmm

I'd prefer the forklift killed me one time than being half.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by BarrElChapo(m): 8:40pm On Mar 20
Happy guy. Wish him all the best šŸ™šŸ¾
Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by LoneWolf200(m): 8:40pm On Mar 20
When you say you've seen it all inthis Life then you begin to see more unbelievable things, Seeing this makes me grateful unto God more embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by Raylight2(m): 8:41pm On Mar 20
One cannot really imagine how much God has done through this studies called science. I still see these things as the acts of God through humans . Science is one of the many wonders of God.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by Davehasmadeit(m): 8:42pm On Mar 20
Where is his p e n i s

1 Like

Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by Gentlesoul2021(m): 8:43pm On Mar 20
gbaskiboy:
A teenager has defied the odds by surviving a horrifying forklift truck accident that left him needing urgent surgery to amputate the bottom half of his body.

Loren Schauers, 19, was driving the industrial truck across a bridge when he veered off, plummeted 50ft and found himself pinned to the ground beneath the massive vehicle.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8978251/Teen-entire-bottom-half-body-amputated-Montana.html?ito=social-facebook

Why would he be driving that heavy duty. . .
Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by Coolestguy2023: 8:43pm On Mar 20
UncleKoboko:

Lifestyle, philosophy and psychology is different here.
Survival and material things is a big deal for us...
We are mostly hustlers living from hand to mouth, unlike with them, food and basic amenities is not really a problem.

On the contrary, if na your sister or daughter, you go like make she stay?

I guess if you were the guy with this predicament, you will be happy that yout gf of years leaves you and don't give a f about you again for life just because you had an accident that wasn't your fault
Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by PDJT: 8:43pm On Mar 20
- This reminds me of the Phineas Gage freak accident whilst working in the same construction industry in the same US.

- Good luck for the rest of the life, man! You're definitely an inspiration and will be remembered for many years after you're gone.

- All the best man!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by soccerlite: 8:44pm On Mar 20
Nwodosis:
Being half alive is better than being half dead

Hmmmm
Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by illicit(m): 8:46pm On Mar 20
Nwodosis:
Being half alive is better than being half dead
I no believe u o

šŸ„µ
Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by Pootle: 8:47pm On Mar 20
no more bunu cry
Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by Papayaayasager(m): 8:48pm On Mar 20
Poo and pee nko?

Where will he pass them out?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by Pootle: 8:50pm On Mar 20
nedekid:
Which kin wahala be dis shocked

mohbad said it all weytin be dis wan like dis cry
Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by Acidosis(m): 8:50pm On Mar 20
Wtf?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imo : Man Commits Suicide By Hanging After Incest With Daughter (Photo) / Mechanic Slips Into Coma A Day After His Wedding, Dies 6 Days Later (Photo) / Masturbation: I Think I Have PE And ED, I'm Just 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.