Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived (57184 Views)

Man Narrates How He Survived Being 'Brutally Stabbed' 12 Times (Photo) / Peru Diver Left With Swollen Body 'like Popeye' After His Air Supply Was Cut Off / Kenyan Boy's Hands Re-attached By Doctors After It Was Cut Off. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by Goodlady(f): 11:02am On Mar 21
Prudoh:

Better shut up your mouth 🤫see person wey wan ban account 💩💩
That's the only thing you can achieve in your life
h

Had it been that I know you I d v given you a dirty slap!

Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by Amtrak: 3:41pm On Mar 21
This one weak me
Sorry broe
Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by RevenuesBoost(f): 3:47pm On Mar 21
shocked
Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by dominique(f): 3:48pm On Mar 21
nkemdi89:

Something like this happened at imsu junction about 7 years ago , few week to the man's wedding he had accident, half of his body was crushed and he was still alive , unfortunately bystanders didn't bother to rescue him, instead they were making videos, some already called him olaniyi in igbo language, that even if survive he will be of no use . He later died at the spot.

Damn! sad
Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by Vyzz: 4:25pm On Mar 21
Coolestguy2023:
Can never be a Nigerian girl

Maybe she thinks it's still early
Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by Timetravel88: 4:41pm On Mar 21
Nwodosis:
Being half alive is better than being half dead

That’s an intelligent use of pun my friend
Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by gbaskiboy: 4:57pm On Mar 21
Felaincarnated:
No prick No money. How u wan xplain dis tin give naija gal
I swear you go explain tired
Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by Elohorp(f): 7:13pm On Mar 22
Coolestguy2023:
Can never be a Nigerian girl

You are just bitter,they are lots of Nigeria women that stick with their men and care for them even in time of sickness
Birds of the same feather flock together you will attract women that is like you,so don't generalize
And do you think you can treat a woman the way a white man treat's woman
I see white men here,they woman their woman
Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by Coolestguy2023: 8:13pm On Mar 22
Elohorp:

You are just bitter,they are lots of Nigeria women that stick with their men and care for them even in time of sickness
Birds of the same feather flock together you will attract women that is like you,so don't generalize
And do you think you can treat a woman the way a white man treat's woman
I see white men here,they woman their woman

So sorry you are pained. I read just the first line and i stopped reading because I'm sure it's nonsense you wrote
Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by Elohorp(f): 11:28am On Mar 23
Coolestguy2023:

So sorry you are pained. I read just the first line and i stopped reading because I'm sure it's nonsense you wrote

You read one line and know am pain 🤯😂
Oya take your trophy,mind reader of the month award goes to you,oya clap for your self
Peace🕊️🕊️🕊️
Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by Coolestguy2023: 11:49am On Mar 23
Elohorp:

You read one line and know am pain 🤯😂
Oya take your trophy,mind reader of the month award goes to you,oya clap for your self
Peace🕊️🕊️🕊️

Shift, i no get your time
Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by Elohorp(f): 7:18pm On Mar 24
Coolestguy2023:

Shift, i no get your time

Shift to were please,am in my house abi you see me for your door
Wahala oh
Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by Coolestguy2023: 7:22pm On Mar 24
Elohorp:

Shift to were please,am in my house abi you see me for your door
Wahala oh

Okey okey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imo : Man Commits Suicide By Hanging After Incest With Daughter (Photo) / Mechanic Slips Into Coma A Day After His Wedding, Dies 6 Days Later (Photo) / Masturbation: I Think I Have PE And ED, I'm Just 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.