Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,904 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived (57182 Views)

Man Narrates How He Survived Being 'Brutally Stabbed' 12 Times (Photo) / Peru Diver Left With Swollen Body 'like Popeye' After His Air Supply Was Cut Off / Kenyan Boy's Hands Re-attached By Doctors After It Was Cut Off. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by Ilekokonit: 1:29am On Mar 21
gbaskiboy:
Schauers is pictured with his girlfriend after his operation

This is touching and more spiritual than any Nigerian pastor can ever be.
Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by Ilekokonit: 1:32am On Mar 21
Melagros:
If this incident had happened in Nigeria the victim could have been buried since

Compare that with America where apart from the millions in compensation his employers will pay him, don't be suprised that very soon the guy will be driving a fully funded Government provided car that is adapted with hand controls.

A tale of 2 countries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by Ilekokonit: 1:36am On Mar 21
Ilide:
Some girls can pay the sacrifice. But oyibo love is fire shaa. If they love you they love you.

Spot on. Their own love is pure and when they fall out of love, they tell you straight away without deceiving you just to get money from you unlike some women from a certain country and continent who don't have love in their hearts and everything is commercialized to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by Ilekokonit: 1:40am On Mar 21
NFBI:
We didn't come to this world to have only sex

The most important organ in his body (his brain) is intact and I will not be surprised if in the near future, he becomes a world class computer programmer since his brain, eyes and one hand are still intact.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by 198800Mam(m): 1:59am On Mar 21
LIVING DEAD SITUATION
Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by Weknowbetter: 2:01am On Mar 21
Coolestguy2023:
Can never be a Nigerian girl
This could never happen in Nigeria period. 1. He would have been left on the ground to die, while black toes took pictures. 2. If he made it to the hospital, clercks nurses wouldn't admit him without police report 3. Naira hospitals and doctors aren't skilled or equipped to keep him alive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by KoshCAD: 2:10am On Mar 21
Coolestguy2023:
So pe Otilo.

Those people, they are wicked
Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by Phut(f): 3:10am On Mar 21
Ilekokonit:

This is an example of for better for worse. It does not mean they may not disagree and call it quits in future but she did not rush to dump him immediately after his accident.

Some women from a certain country and continent need to learn what true love is from this young woman.
Well they are going to learn it when men from that same country and continent, learn what true love is.
Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by Phut(f): 3:16am On Mar 21
Ilekokonit:

Spot on. Their own love is pure and when they fall out of love, they tell you straight away without deceiving you just to get money from you unlike some women from a certain country and continent who don't have love in their hearts and everything is commercialized to them.
Zukwanike.

Nigerians are very commercial minded people, period. In fact cross that off - Nigerian men are more “commercialized” than the women - if in doubt check the majority of Nigerian leaders, from our independence till date (men).

The problem is that some Nigerian men are seeking what they cannot give (AKA hypocrites).

Do not seek what you cannot give.
Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by Olaasunky1: 3:44am On Mar 21
Coolestguy2023:
jennyclay can do it.
Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by Trophy12: 4:02am On Mar 21
gbaskiboy:
A teenager has defied the odds by surviving a horrifying forklift truck accident that left him needing urgent surgery to amputate the bottom half of his body.

Loren Schauers, 19, was driving the industrial truck across a bridge when he veered off, plummeted 50ft and found himself pinned to the ground beneath the massive vehicle.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8978251/Teen-entire-bottom-half-body-amputated-Montana.html?ito=social-facebook
kudos to the doctors if na naija e for don die .
Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by favour32(m): 4:36am On Mar 21
Coolestguy2023:
The next 24 hours.
Bye_bye!
Nigeria girl?
Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by Alaga2222(m): 4:49am On Mar 21
Coolestguy2023:

Forget his girlfriend too go still leave ham..
Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by Mbsuxces: 5:06am On Mar 21
This is a miracle the Doctors did a good job but remember you don't need anything inbtw b4 Death can take your Soul... So God says is not yet Time, I pray may we not suffer same faith.
Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by ufotunang: 5:53am On Mar 21
Coolestguy2023:
..can only be a nigeria girl if he is a billionaire 🙄
Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by Silentgroper(m): 6:32am On Mar 21
slipperyanus07:
He never have sex again cry
The girlfriend though
Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by Arielle: 6:43am On Mar 21
Coolestguy2023:
See this half wit. Can a Nigerian man stay? Those ones that must stick their di.ks in everything that moves. Can they stay with a woman that they can't have sex with? Idiota!

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by bighorlus(m): 7:53am On Mar 21
UncleKoboko:

Lifestyle, philosophy and psychology is different here.
Survival and material things is a big deal for us...
We are mostly hustlers living from hand to mouth, unlike with them, food and basic amenities is not really a problem.

On the contrary, if na your sister or daughter, you go like make she stay?

You truly understand why it's a different scenario here in naija. But to the question underneath. It's her choice not mine to make. But I'd support her.
Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by Clinghton: 8:37am On Mar 21
He came become a millionaire with videos on YouTube.
Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by armadeo(m): 8:55am On Mar 21
dominique:
How does he pass waste? sad
Big kudos to his girlfriend turned wife for sticking with him all through the ordeal. Too bad they'll never have biological kids sad

That brown bad on his belly is where the waste goes to.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by Prudoh(m): 9:16am On Mar 21
Goodlady:

I v decent training. You lacked it.
You are part of those misogynists bullying women. See his head like N50 apu!
Oh! sorry I thought I was arguing with someone who has brain.
Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by Goodlady(f): 9:42am On Mar 21
Prudoh:

Oh! sorry I thought you were arguing with someone who has brain.
Now you know where you belong.
Anuofia anumapagi!
Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by blueAgent(m): 9:46am On Mar 21
tefishy:
cry
Life isn't measured by riches, beauty or all of those stuffs. It's all about being alive. Appreciate life

Crap.
What's is the benefits of having life living like this?
Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by blueAgent(m): 9:47am On Mar 21
Clinghton:
He came become a millionaire with videos on YouTube.
And enjoy the money how?
Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by Prudoh(m): 10:13am On Mar 21
Goodlady:

Now you know where I belong.
Anuofia anumapagi!
Thank God you know
Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by Goodlady(f): 10:31am On Mar 21
Prudoh:

Thank God you know
Seems you wan to be unfortunate?
If dem born you well, modify my post!
If you no chop 80 years ban make I miss my period

Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by Alakwa1(m): 10:34am On Mar 21
THIS IS SERIOUS BUT GOD CAN GIVE HIM BACK HIS BODY, LET HIM COME TO UYO THERE IS A MAN OF GOD THAT GOD HEAR'S. NA CEATIVE MIRACLE E NEED NOW. WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!!!...
Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by Prudoh(m): 10:48am On Mar 21
Goodlady:

Seems you wan to be unfortunate?
Better shut up your mouth 🤫see person wey wan ban account 💩💩
That's the only thing you can achieve in your life
Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by Prudoh(m): 10:51am On Mar 21
Goodlady:

Seems i wan to be unfortunate?
Period wey you don miss plenty tmes?
Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by press9jatv: 10:59am On Mar 21
He still survived it. Sure he will make great impact in the world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imo : Man Commits Suicide By Hanging After Incest With Daughter (Photo) / Mechanic Slips Into Coma A Day After His Wedding, Dies 6 Days Later (Photo) / Masturbation: I Think I Have PE And ED, I'm Just 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.