Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

If Jesus Calls The Father " The Only True God" Does That Mean Jesus Is Not God? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Jesus Calls The Father " The Only True God" Does That Mean Jesus Is Not God? (2328 Views)

Does This Verse Mean Jesus Is God Himself? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) / Messi Is Not “god” – Pope Francis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Jesus Calls The Father " The Only True God" Does That Mean Jesus Is Not God? by ahmedio2017(m): 3:32pm On Mar 21
Michael547:

So Jesus made himself not to know the hour of judgment😆......how can someone who has limited himself to the point of saying that the father is greater than himself, still call himself God Almighty while on earth? Does that make sense? How come the nature of man was so powerful that it impeded the full power of the nature of the Almighty God in Christ?

Lolz confusion
Re: If Jesus Calls The Father " The Only True God" Does That Mean Jesus Is Not God? by Steep(m): 3:52pm On Mar 21
Michael547:

So Jesus made himself not to know the hour of judgment😆......how can someone who has limited himself to the point of saying that the father is greater than himself, still call himself God Almighty while on earth? Does that make sense? How come the nature of man was so powerful that it impeded the full power of the nature of the Almighty God in Christ?

You are a fool, how can the human nature be more powerful.
Jesus called himself the 'I AM' a name which only Almighty God bear.
So going by your logic when the angel of The Lord told lot that he cannot do anything until lot has gone to shelter in other city, it means lot was more powerful than the angel.

Genesis 19:22 Haste thee, escape thither; for I cannot do anything till thou be come thither. Therefore the name of the city was called Zoar.
🤣
Re: If Jesus Calls The Father " The Only True God" Does That Mean Jesus Is Not God? by Steep(m): 3:54pm On Mar 21
ahmedio2017:

Lolz confusion
sharap slave of alah, follower of a pedophile criminal called prophet Mohammed.
🤣
I am not surprised both of you are in league.
Allah does not even know what he made first, such a clown god.
Re: If Jesus Calls The Father " The Only True God" Does That Mean Jesus Is Not God? by ahmedio2017(m): 4:17pm On Mar 21
Steep:
sharap slave of alah, follower of a pedophile criminal called prophet Mohammed.
🤣
I am not surprised both of you are in league.
Allah does not even know what he made first, such a clown god.

You guys should face each other na don't drag Allah into this as I don't have strength to stress myself.

And again don't let us divert from the topic embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: If Jesus Calls The Father " The Only True God" Does That Mean Jesus Is Not God? by Michael547(m): 4:25pm On Mar 21
Steep:

You are a fool, how can the human nature be more powerful.
Jesus called himself the 'I AM' a name which only Almighty God bear.
So going by your logic when the angel of The Lord told lot that he cannot do anything until lot has gone to shelter in other city, it means lot was more powerful than the angel.

Genesis 19:22 Haste thee, escape thither; for I cannot do anything till thou be come thither. Therefore the name of the city was called Zoar.
🤣
Where did Jesus call himself the 'I am' to mean that he was the Almighty God? read the context of the passage at John 8:58 and see whether he was talking about his identity or the length of his existence. Then we can know who the fool really is.

Genesis 19:22 clearly showed that the angel was less powerful than God who was bringing the destruction and not lot.
So when Jesus said the father was greater than himself, does that not pass a message?

So who is the fool now?
Re: If Jesus Calls The Father " The Only True God" Does That Mean Jesus Is Not God? by TenQ: 4:59pm On Mar 21
ahmedio2017:
TenQ
AntiIslam

Oya your contribution is needed here
There is ONLY one True God and His name is Yahweh.

The Father is Yahweh
The Word is Yahweh and
The Holy Spirit is Yahweh

The Father is the Only True God
The Word is the Only True God and
The Holy Spirit is the Only True God

For Comprehension, Here is the whole chapter

John 17:1-26
1. Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: “Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,
2 as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.
3 And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.
4 I have glorified You on the earth. I have finished the work which You have given Me to do.
5 And now, O Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was.
Jesus Prays for His Disciples
6 “I have manifested Your name to the men whom You have given Me out of the world. They were Yours, You gave them to Me, and they have kept Your word.
7 Now they have known that all things which You have given Me are from You.
8 For I have given to them the words which You have given Me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came forth from You; and they have believed that You sent Me.

9 “I pray for them. I do not pray for the world but for those whom You have given Me, for they are Yours.
10 And all Mine are Yours, and Yours are Mine, and I am glorified in them.
11 Now I am no longer in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to You. Holy Father, keep through Your name those whom You have given Me, that they may be one as We are.
12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in Your name. Those whom You gave Me I have kept; and none of them is lost except the son of perdition, that the Scripture might be fulfilled.
13 But now I come to You, and these things I speak in the world, that they may have My joy fulfilled in themselves.
14 I have given them Your word; and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, just as I am not of the world.
15 I do not pray that You should take them out of the world, but that You should keep them from the evil one.
16 They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world.
17 Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
18 As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.
19 And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.

Jesus Prays for All Believers
20 “I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word;
21 that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me.
22 And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one:
23 I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me.

24 “Father, I desire that they also whom You gave Me may be with Me where I am, that they may behold My glory which You have given Me; for You loved Me before the foundation of the world.
25 O righteous Father! The world has not known You, but I have known You; and these have known that You sent Me.
26 And I have declared to them Your name, and will declare it, that the love with which You loved Me may be in them, and I in them.”

1. verse 2: Jesus says He gives eternal life to people
2. verse 5: Jesus had the Glory with the Father before anything was made
3. verse 10: Jesus said that ALL the Father Has is His own
4. verse 14: Jesus claimed that He is NOT of this world
5. verse 24: Jesus claimed to have His glory before the foundation of the world

If verse 3 is true, will you be humble enough to accept that verses 2, 5, 10, 14 and 24 are also true.

Therefore, since the one true God exists as a Trinity this means that the three Persons can be addressed as the only true God both individually and collectively. Putting it another way:

1. The Trinity is the only true God.
2. Each specific member of the Trinity is the only true God.
Therefore, the members of the Trinity are the only true God, whether individually or collectively.

This is why Jesus can speak of one member of the Trinity as the only true God without this implying that the other members are not God.
To make this point more clear, the book of Hebrews says of Jesus (the son), Yahweh says

Hebrews 1:8-12
"But about the Son he says, ‘Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever, and righteousness will be the scepter of your kingdom. You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness; therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions by anointing you with the oil of joy.’ He also says, ‘In the beginning, O Lord, you laid the foundations of the earth, and the heavens are the work of your hands. They will perish, but you remain; they will all wear out like a garment. You will roll them up like a robe; like a garment they will be changed. But you remain the same, and your years will never end.’"

1. Here the Son (Jesus Christ) is referred to as God by Yahweh whose throne will last for ever and ever.
2. Yahweh says of the Son that He laid the foundations of the heavens and the earth as they are the works of His hands.

If you understood the scriptures below, you will not be confused
1. John 1:1-5
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shines in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not."
John 1:14: "And the Word was made flesh, and dwelled among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, ) full of grace and truth."

Consistent with John Chapter 17
1. The Word had being from the beginning
2. The Word was God
3. The Word Created ALL things
4. Nothing was made without the Word
5. The Word became Human
6. The Word is Jesus

So also,
2. Col 1:15-17:
"Who (Jesus) is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist."

Consistent with John Chapter 17
1. Jesus is the visible image of the invisible God
2. He created ALL things and ALL Beings
3. Everything was Created by Him and For Him
4. In Jesus everything consist.

Therefore, if you believe verse 3 of John 17 is true, it is necessary to believe that the rest of the narrative of Jesus is the Truth.

Finally to you Muslims
1. According to Islam, who can give eternal life to people?
2. According to Islam, who exists before all things?
3. According to Islam, who created Allah things?

Jesus said: He is the One who gives the three above to humans

1 Like

Re: If Jesus Calls The Father " The Only True God" Does That Mean Jesus Is Not God? by Steep(m): 5:16pm On Mar 21
Michael547:

Where did Jesus call himself the 'I am' to mean that he was the Almighty God? read the context of the passage at John 8:58 and see whether he was talking about his identity or the length of his existence. Then we can know who the fool really is.

Genesis 19:22 clearly showed that the angel was less powerful than God who was bringing the destruction and not lot.
So when Jesus said the father was greater than himself, does that not pass a message?

So who is the fool now?
🤣🤣
What is this one saying? Go back and read what you wrote you are arguing with yourself.
🤣 it is not about God the angel said that he cannot do anything (a limitation) except lot is sheltered, so according to you lot is greater than the angel? Jehovah witness confusion.
Re: If Jesus Calls The Father " The Only True God" Does That Mean Jesus Is Not God? by Steep(m): 5:19pm On Mar 21
ahmedio2017:

You guys should face each other na don't drag Allah into this as I don't have strength to stress myself.

And again don't let us divert from the topic embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Why did you come here? 😂you have thrown Michael under bus na na, you decieved him like allah the best of all decievers.
Re: If Jesus Calls The Father " The Only True God" Does That Mean Jesus Is Not God? by capnies: 5:24pm On Mar 21
MaxInDHouse:

Abeg who you be?
You chop winch? cheesy

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT DID I DO
Re: If Jesus Calls The Father " The Only True God" Does That Mean Jesus Is Not God? by Michael547(m): 5:36pm On Mar 21
Steep:
🤣🤣
What is this one saying? Go back and read what you wrote you are arguing with yourself.
🤣 it is not about God the angel said that he cannot do anything (a limitation) except lot is sheltered, so according to you lot is greater than the angel? Jehovah witness confusion.
What is exactly your point oga.....did the angel admit that lot was greater than him or insinuated base on the situation on hand, where lot sheltered determined what God would allow him to do? How is that The same thing with Jesus clearly saying that the father in heaven is greater than him. And this same Almighty Jesus Also said he did not know the hour of Judgment. Does that not show that just like the angel, Jesus too was lesser to God?
Re: If Jesus Calls The Father " The Only True God" Does That Mean Jesus Is Not God? by capnies: 5:38pm On Mar 21
Steep:
He had two natures the nature of God and man at all times but however, he limited himself to his humanity. The fact that he limited himself to his humanity doesn't mean he is not God Almighty. Christ had the full nature of divinity within him all through but operated on the constraint on his humanity.
That was why Jesus said the father is greater than he is.

reread what you wrote. And listen to yourself.

HOW DO EXPLAIN 1 CORINTHIANS 11:3 THAT SAY THE HEAD OF CHRIST IS GOD
Re: If Jesus Calls The Father " The Only True God" Does That Mean Jesus Is Not God? by Steep(m): 5:54pm On Mar 21
capnies:

what is the problem of 1cor 11 vv 3since Jesus became a man his father became his God.
When a Son works for his father, his father becomes his employer that does not mean he is no longer a Son.
When Jesus became man his father became his God that does not mean he is no longer God, the Father himself called Jesus God.

Hebrews 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
Re: If Jesus Calls The Father " The Only True God" Does That Mean Jesus Is Not God? by Steep(m): 6:18pm On Mar 21
Michael547:

What is exactly your point oga.....did the angel admit that lot was greater than him or insinuated base on the situation on hand, where lot sheltered determined what God would allow him to do? How is that The same thing with Jesus clearly saying that the father in heaven is greater than him. And this same Almighty Jesus Also said he did not know the hour of Judgment. Does that not show that just like the angel, Jesus too was lesser to God?
Have you forgotten what you wrote just now?

At bold
How come the nature of man was so powerful that it impeded the full power of the nature of the Almighty God in Christ?

😂When the angel could not do anything was it lot that impeded him?
You can't see your poopoo, you said it was God that would not allow him, meaning God limited the angel not lot, I have told you that it is Jesus that limited himself to his humanity.

🤣When Jesus submitted himself to be killed by men does that mean they were greater than him?
Re: If Jesus Calls The Father " The Only True God" Does That Mean Jesus Is Not God? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:09pm On Mar 21
capnies:

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT DID I DO

Ọmọ just believe in the doghead oh sorry i mean to say "godhead" that's all! grin
Re: If Jesus Calls The Father " The Only True God" Does That Mean Jesus Is Not God? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:10pm On Mar 21
capnies:

oh!
That's simple it simply means the godhead! undecided
Re: If Jesus Calls The Father " The Only True God" Does That Mean Jesus Is Not God? by Steep(m): 7:18pm On Mar 21
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ just believe in the doghead oh sorry i mean to say "godhead" that's all! grin
keep blaspheming against Jehovah you will give account.
Re: If Jesus Calls The Father " The Only True God" Does That Mean Jesus Is Not God? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:21pm On Mar 21
Steep:

Guy what is God's name?
If you can't say it in one word then you and i aren't worshiping the same God.
So keep your doghead to yourself! cheesy
Re: If Jesus Calls The Father " The Only True God" Does That Mean Jesus Is Not God? by achorladey: 7:43pm On Mar 21
MaxInDHouse:

Guy what is God's name?
If you can't say it in one word then you and i aren't worshiping the same God.
So keep your doghead to yourself! cheesy

The name Jehovah given by those you say they worship DOGHEADS. grin grin grin grin

Too much madness and insanities peddling dey your brains grin grin grin grin

Summary of you and your religious organisation grin
Re: If Jesus Calls The Father " The Only True God" Does That Mean Jesus Is Not God? by achorladey: 7:45pm On Mar 21
Steep:

Abeg help me ask am is he talking about the name Jehovah which those he said worship DOGHEADS gave to the their so called one only and only religious organization doing God's will? grin grin grin

This na the reason I do say this guy too like to dey peddle madness and insanities packed into his brains grin grin grin
Re: If Jesus Calls The Father " The Only True God" Does That Mean Jesus Is Not God? by Michael547(m): 7:47pm On Mar 21
Steep:

Have you forgotten what you wrote just now?

At bold
How come the nature of man was so powerful that it impeded the full power of the nature of the Almighty God in Christ?

😂When the angel could not do anything was it lot that impeded him?
You can't see your poopoo, you said it was God that would not allow him, meaning God limited the angel not lot, I have told you that it is Jesus that limited himself to his humanity.

🤣When Jesus submitted himself to be killed by men does that mean they were greater than him?

So Jesus limited himself not to know the hour of judgment right?
So Jesus who was also equal to the father in heaven was also commanded to come to earth According to Jesus himself in John 12:49.
This same Jesus who is Almighty God on earth still says his father is greater than him.
Ok oo....you are making sense. Ride on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Jesus Calls The Father " The Only True God" Does That Mean Jesus Is Not God? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:51pm On Mar 21
Michael547:

So Jesus who was also equal to the father in heaven was also commanded to come to earth According to Jesus himself in John 12:49.
This same Jesus who is Almighty God on earth still says his father is greater than him.

NO!

The doghead did because Jesus always reveal everything he knows to his dear friends!
Re: If Jesus Calls The Father " The Only True God" Does That Mean Jesus Is Not God? by ANTlISLAM: 9:08pm On Mar 21
ahmedio2017:
TenQ
AntiIslam

Oya your contribution is needed here

God is one, We are serving one true God.. I believe you can differentiate between God and Gods
Re: If Jesus Calls The Father " The Only True God" Does That Mean Jesus Is Not God? by Steep(m): 9:35pm On Mar 21
achorladey:

Abeg help me ask am is he talking about the name Jehovah which those he said worship DOGHEADS gave to the their so called one only and only religious organization doing God's will? grin grin grin

This na the reason I do say this guy too like to dey peddle madness and insanities packed into his brains grin grin grin
D guy dey pitable, governing body nor dey allow dem think.

1 Like

Re: If Jesus Calls The Father " The Only True God" Does That Mean Jesus Is Not God? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:42pm On Mar 21
Steep:
D guy dey pitable, governing body nor dey allow dem think.

What is the name of your own god? grin
Re: If Jesus Calls The Father " The Only True God" Does That Mean Jesus Is Not God? by AutoConsult: 9:49pm On Mar 21
Michael547:

Baba you don reach here😆😆😆
Ah dey feel you since o😂😂
Re: If Jesus Calls The Father " The Only True God" Does That Mean Jesus Is Not God? by Steep(m): 10:33pm On Mar 21
Michael547:

🤣
sharap there,
According to jw.org Jehovah is personally limited to heaven alone.
Your organization teaches that Jehovah is limited spatially to only a section in heaven.
https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/god-omnipresent/

Your organisation teaches that Jehovah is Adaptable.
See a snippet of jw.org

[b] Jehovah​—The Most Adaptable Being in the Universe

4. (a) In what way does Jehovah’s very name reveal him to be an adaptable God? (b) What are some of the titles applied to Jehovah God, and why are they fitting?

4 Jehovah’s very name implies his adaptability. “Jehovah” literally means “He Causes to Become.” This evidently means that Jehovah causes himself to become the Fulfiller of all his promises. When Moses asked God his name, Jehovah elaborated on its meaning in this way: “I shall prove to be what I shall prove to be.” (Exodus 3:14) Rotherham’s translation pointedly puts it: “I Will Become whatsoever I please.” Jehovah proves to be, or chooses to become, whatever is needed to fulfill his righteous purposes and promises. Thus, he bears an impressive array of titles, such as Creator, Father, Sovereign Lord, Shepherd, Jehovah of armies, Hearer of prayer, Judge, Grand Instructor, Repurchaser. He has caused himself to become all of these and more in order to carry out his loving purposes.​—Isaiah 8:13; 30:20; 40:28; 41:14; Psalm 23:1; 65:2; 73:28; 89:26; Judges 11:27; see also New World Translation, Appendix 1J.

5. Why should we not conclude that Jehovah’s adaptability implies that his nature or standards change?

5 Does this mean, then, that God’s nature or standards change? No; as James 1:17 puts it, “with him there is not a variation of the turning of the shadow.” Is there a contradiction here? Not at all. For example, what loving parent does not shift roles to benefit the children? In the course of a single day, a parent may be a counselor, a cook, a housekeeper, a teacher, a disciplinarian, a friend, a mechanic, a nurse​—the list goes on and on. The parent does not change personality when assuming these roles; he or she simply adapts to current needs. So it is with Jehovah but on a far grander scale. ​There is no limit to what he can cause himself to become to benefit his creatures. The depth of his wisdom is staggering indeed!—Romans 11:33.[/b]
https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1994563#h=10
grin grin grin grin grin grin
At colored green your organistion teaches that jehovah takes different roles to fulfill his will.

🤣🤣😂 They even said takes on different roles as the need arises, guess whose needs? Human beings, meaning human nature can make God take different roles.
Now in in your own words Micheal how come Almighty God takes different roles because of humans?

They teach that Jehovah changes hid decision because of man, and that Jehovah is not rigid concerning his authority.
https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1994563#h=10

Another bomb shell!!!!! grin grin cheesy

Jehovah can indeed place limitation on himself

Is God not wonderful?

Modesty, as used in the Scriptures, suggests a proper awareness of one’s own limitations. ... The Almighty has no limitations except for those he imposes upon himself because of his own righteous standards. (Mark 10:27; Titus 1:2)
https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/s/r1/lp-e?q=Limitations&fc%5B%5D=bk&p=par&r=occ
Hahahaha hiohiohio. Who is the confused one now ehen
Re: If Jesus Calls The Father " The Only True God" Does That Mean Jesus Is Not God? by Steep(m): 10:34pm On Mar 21
MaxInDHouse:

What is the name of your own god? grin
shame on you, hypocrite.
Re: If Jesus Calls The Father " The Only True God" Does That Mean Jesus Is Not God? by Steep(m): 10:36pm On Mar 21
AutoConsult:

Ah dey feel you since o😂😂
you dey feel rubbish, hahaha, confused lots.
Re: If Jesus Calls The Father " The Only True God" Does That Mean Jesus Is Not God? by Steep(m): 10:44pm On Mar 21
Jehovah witness organization has Just confirmed that Jesus is Almighty God, how.
Jesus is the one that placed limitation on himself.
grin Jesus had same nature with the father but he placed a limitation on himself.
Philippians 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

Jesus placed the limitation on himself to become a servant that is why he said the father is greater than him.

Micheal clown and co thinks that since Jesus limited himself he can not be God at the same time, we can also say that since Jehovah placed limitation on himself he ceases to be God.
cheesy
Re: If Jesus Calls The Father " The Only True God" Does That Mean Jesus Is Not God? by MightySparrow: 2:14am On Mar 22
Steep:
The Jewish leaders saw Jesus as a threat to them. Jesus was gaining more and more popularity and hence they taught that one day Jesus could easily declare himself king stage an insurrection if this happens the romans would come and destroy their temple and city, they would lose their position and be decimated. For them killing Jesus was a necessity else the whole nation would perish.

John 10:30-33
[30]I and my Father are one.
[31]Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.
[32]Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?
[33]The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.

What can you make out of these verses?
Re: If Jesus Calls The Father " The Only True God" Does That Mean Jesus Is Not God? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:13am On Mar 22
Steep:
shame on you, hypocrite.

In other words your God doesn't have a unique name shey? smiley
Re: If Jesus Calls The Father " The Only True God" Does That Mean Jesus Is Not God? by Steep(m): 6:07am On Mar 22
MightySparrow:

John 10:30-33
[30]I and my Father are one.
[31]Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.
[32]Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?
[33]The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.

What can you make out of these verses?
This was another reason, there were many reasons why they wanted to kill Jesus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is Albinism A Curse? / Tunde Bakare: A Prophecy Fulfilled? / What Lesson Do You Learn From King Uzziah In The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.