Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole (15468 Views)

VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I / Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference / Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Sallah With Muslim Faithfuls In Owerri - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:32am On Mar 21
Gossiphub:
If I were an APC supporter, I would dislike Peter Obi with all my heart.

En no easy to rule with a serious opposition like Obi.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Not like Our Dubai Oga.

Obi really giving Tinubulations serious nightmare. Even past midnight. His supporters can't sleep Again πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

He will rest in 2027 don't worry.

Even atiku retrieved some of his monies back

Obi will beg Nigeria police to assist his recover his money

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by Allisgud: 7:33am On Mar 21
Love56743:
If Peter obi can calm down and talk to tinubu, tinubu can make him president in 2031
the same tinubu who is looking idea from obi on how to run good governance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by Kusu12: 7:37am On Mar 21
Yes daddy deceiving himself and his deluded obirodents because of 2027 elections. Obimgo labouring in vain as usual. Yes daddy

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by chopnaira: 7:41am On Mar 21
Love56743:
If Peter obi can calm down and talk to tinubu, tinubu can make him president in 2031
πŸ˜‚
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by Kusu12: 7:43am On Mar 21
Ofunaofu:

He has been caring about the poor since time immemorial.

Tinubu steals from the poor and needy.

It's on record that Tinubu built a blueprint conduit pipe connecting the coffers of Lagos State Treasury to his personal pocket, milking the entire common wealth of Lagosians for over two decades and counting. He also ferry some in bullion vans, which is why Lagosians chant Ebi n pa wa o whenever they see his convoy because he stole their common wealth.Β 

Your Agulu master is a pretender, criminal and fraudster who used Anambra destiny to invest in hero beer and stashed the rest in offshore account.
Obingo is a serial party defector and a man who performed woefully in Anambra State for 8years it's only those who believed Buhari was cloned and his deluded obirodents over hyping their messiah.
Obingo has used and sold your destiny, that's why your people are escaping to South West through midnight buses as refugees.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by JohnAOne: 7:45am On Mar 21
He's wasting his time.

Peter Obi will NEVER be President of Nigeria, write it down ✍🏾

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:49am On Mar 21
Gossiphub:

Not like Our Dubai Oga.

Obi really giving Tinubulations serious nightmare. Even past midnight. His supporters can't sleep Again πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Alhaji Musa gringory obi is doing well

Masha Allah

We Igbo are proud of obi, very soon obi will be the first sheik of Onitsha

Islam is coming to Igbo land, watch out

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by internetpo(m): 7:55am On Mar 21
yarimo:
Obi the pretending scammer of the year grin grin yes daddy's boy grin

omo you need to get a life. 2 am and you are here carrying Obi matter for your head. Give yourself brain nah. Sit down and think about your future, ur own personal future. Ask yourself where you will be in 5 years time and if you are currently on the right path

My 2 cents. No shade.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by OfeAkwuPrincess(f): 7:59am On Mar 21
GentryAbi:
Peter Gbajue Obi, should rest. After declaring religious war on Muslim, this "Yes daddy " fool thinks breaking fast with some paid agents will make them vote for him?

By 2027 The northern Muslims I know will be playing your "yes daddy" tapes as a call to prayers in every mosque as a reminder of who you truly are.

As far as, presidency is concern, someone should tell Peter Gbajue Obi to forget it and stop wasting his time. IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

You no dey shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by OfeAkwuPrincess(f): 8:00am On Mar 21
Kusu12:

Your Agulu master is a pretender, criminal and fraudster who used Anambra destiny to invest in hero beer and stashed the rest in offshore account.
Obingo is a serial party defector and a man who performed woefully in Anambra State for 8years it's only those who believed Buhari was cloned and his deluded obirodents over hyping their messiah.
Obingo has used and sold your destiny, that's why your people are escaping to South West through midnight buses as refugees.

Tears.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by Kennyswag: 8:05am On Mar 21
It shall never be well with peter obi and his tribe.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by Wetlands22: 8:16am On Mar 21
Gossiphub:

Not like Our Dubai Oga.

This Man dey worry APC seriously

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by greatseed: 8:18am On Mar 21
All of a sudden this Obi starts identifying with Muslims, sharing stuffs and visiting the north etc and showing off on TV/social media that he is now benevolent to Nigeria. Why now ? Has anyone asked him why he wasn't doing this since many years back if he actually meant well. Stupid politicians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by Suncheks(m): 8:24am On Mar 21
Peter Obi remain the only Nigerian politician with human empathy and sense of responsibility right now.
When others including the one that called himself the president were busy looting, Obi made it a mandate to put smiles on the faces of ordinary Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by geoworldedu: 8:32am On Mar 21
VinnyBaba:

It is called TENACITY and Doggedness!πŸ˜πŸ™‚

A NEVER GIVE-UP Mentality!😊

There is aLot to Learn from Peter Obi! In this Life, you must keep Going even when you encounter Setbacks. smiley

Even PDP and APC politicians will be in a Corner, having More MASSIVE Respect for Peter Obi, right now!πŸ™‚

I believe his Moves will reap Great Dividends, Inshallah. πŸ™

To win election in a corrupt country like this, you don't really need the citizens. All you need is working hand in hand with INEC and the winning is yours. The country is so corrupt to that extent. All the politicians are corrupt and they know it. I don't pity whichever of them lost election and I don't celebrate with the winner, because it's a case of one corrupt fellow better in the game than another. It's all a game.
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by Love56743: 8:32am On Mar 21
Allisgud:
the same tinubu who is looking idea from obi on how to run good governance

Both of them should keep their differences asides and work together for the benefits of the citizens
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by phorget(m): 8:34am On Mar 21
Asonaijaaso:
Campaigning after elections ?

Its called ”laying the foundation” for a future endeavor.
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by phorget(m): 8:38am On Mar 21
greatseed:
All of a sudden this Obi starts identifying with Muslims, sharing stuffs and visiting the north etc and showing off on TV/social media that he is now benevolent to Nigeria. Why now ? Has anyone asked him why he wasn't doing this since many years back if he actually meant well. Stupid politicians

He don start be say he don start, the right time to start anything is the moment you start.
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by phorget(m): 8:39am On Mar 21
MaziObinnaokija:
cool while there's no water in Agulu.

E go Rest after 2027 election

You too can sell yourself to the Agulu people by digging a borehole in their community.
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by kingthreat(m): 8:44am On Mar 21
Shadomaan7:
I come dey pity this Obi Pandora man.

Make desperation no go let the guy go greet Boko haram people for Sambisa all in a bid to win election.

If they tell Obi to dress like Bobrisky to win Nigeria election, he will grin
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by Gossiphub: 8:46am On Mar 21
greatseed:

Nothing wey person go do go make una happy. Gush.

So you prefer that community remains will no quality water supply? Are you devil?
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by Gossiphub: 8:47am On Mar 21
kingthreat:

If they tell Obi to dress like Bobrisky to win Nigeria election, he will grin

And how is it your headache?

Your Tinubu foisted a perpetual failure like Buhari on Nigerians to become President.
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:48am On Mar 21
This man still wants to contest election,his is a bad dreamer angry
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by Splashme: 8:50am On Mar 21
Great man
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by MaziObinnaokija: 8:55am On Mar 21
phorget:

You too can sell yourself to the Agulu people by digging a borehole in their community.
A product bof πŸ‘Ά factory grin
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by papiwyte(m): 8:58am On Mar 21
He has jux discovered the power of northern Muslims... Another crying loading for 2027 grin grin grin grin Pandora criminal
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by Asonaijaaso: 9:06am On Mar 21
phorget:

Its called ”laying the foundation” for a future endeavor.

Laying the foundation for a third Obituary.
1-Buried as VP
2-Buried as Presidential
3-Will be buried again.
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by press9jatv: 9:10am On Mar 21
Nice works from him
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by zionstaar75: 9:16am On Mar 21
[quote author=Gossiphub post=129029546][/quote]this mumu will soon change his name to Abdulaziz. During election period he was going to church now that election is over he's showing his true colours. Man without conviction
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by phorget(m): 9:23am On Mar 21
Asonaijaaso:

Laying the foundation for a third Obituary.
1-Buried as VP
2-Buried as Presidential
3-Will be buried again.

I hope you are alive cos nobody seems to know you, the person you claimed was ”buried” has his name all over the prints. Cry for yourself boy!
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by PropertyBuying(f): 9:32am On Mar 21
Good one for PR grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NLC And TUC REPLIES President Goodluck Jonathan / EXCLUSIVE: Soldiers Kill Civilians, Raze Village In Bauchi *pics* / Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.