Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole (15515 Views)

VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I / Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference / Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Sallah With Muslim Faithfuls In Owerri - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by Fivekay(m): 9:52am On Mar 21
Thumbs up chairman 🀝🏽
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by jazzman7711: 9:58am On Mar 21
AntiChristian:
grin

The Yes daddy conversation will erase all these when the time comes!

He should never have been caught saying that stuff. Really thoughtless of him.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by LyfeJennings(m): 10:09am On Mar 21
CannibalTorment:
The carrier of the true massage, Peter girigory Obi and his rogues think they can sway away people with frivolities, let election be conducted tomorrow Peter girigory Obi will still be shamefully defeated.

The man thinks northerners are fools
Lmao
If he likes, he should take permanent residence in Sambisa
He would loose woefully

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by CannibalTorment: 10:12am On Mar 21
LyfeJennings:

Lmao
He would loose woefully
That was the same way Sanusi Lamido was looking at him and came third πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by Theoarhics: 10:18am On Mar 21
Them still betray you in 2027
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by Segzy19: 10:22am On Mar 21
Story! When election comes they will still not vote for him..... Let him build heaven and earth for them
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by Foodhub2023: 10:30am On Mar 21
CannibalTorment:
The carrier of the true massage, Peter girigory Obi and his rogues think they can sway away people with frivolities, let election be conducted tomorrow Peter girigory Obi will still be shamefully defeated.
Before typing this from ur brain u should also think of the good and life changing moment for over 30 years Obi has come to rescue them. Everything is not about Election before u go hug transformer
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by LyfeJennings(m): 10:44am On Mar 21
CannibalTorment:
That was the same way Sanusi Lamido was looking at him and came third πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

U must be an Obidient
Una no dey like hear the truth
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by LyfeJennings(m): 10:45am On Mar 21
CannibalTorment:

U must be an Obidi0t
Una no dey like hear the truth
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by Justnation: 11:01am On Mar 21
Well done the people's president, the choice of the masses
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by kingthreat(m): 11:03am On Mar 21
Gossiphub:

And how is it your headache?

Your Tinubu foisted a perpetual failure like Buhari on Nigerians to become President.

For the record, I never supported Tinubu or Atiku or that clown from Agulu that talks like a woman.
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by drugBaronTINUBU: 11:55am On Mar 21
Asonaijaaso:

Show once when he did it not related to elections ?
SMH.
I keep saying it that most of you hate him because of his tribe not who he is.

A simple google search could have show u links to his philanthropic works over the years
From north to South to west to east
But u choose to believe the dumb lies spread by the supporters of the drug pusher

I just pity most of u
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by Greenfusion: 12:45pm On Mar 21
Morbeta11:

They have the presidency and still crying blood.
I tire o
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by ubimagos: 12:46pm On Mar 21
Yes Daddy!
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by Greenfusion: 12:49pm On Mar 21
Suncheks:
Peter Obi remain the only Nigerian politician with human empathy and sense of responsibility right now.
When others including the one that called himself the president were busy looting, Obi made it a mandate to put smiles on the faces of ordinary Nigerians
What I like about this is that he is doing these things long before any election and not election year unlike what the usual politicians do
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by Kkk777: 1:05pm On Mar 21
Chameleon
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by Fearurcreeator: 1:18pm On Mar 21
Gossiphub:
If I were an APC supporter, I would dislike Peter Obi with all my heart.

En no easy to rule with a serious opposition like Obi.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Not like Our Dubai Oga.

Obi really giving Tinubulations serious nightmare. Even past midnight. His supporters can't sleep Again πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Lolzzz... It's like you no dey last campaign bah... Lolzzzz
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by aarinade79a: 1:24pm On Mar 21
But you're wailing over a loser at 3am.True or false?But you're wailing over a loser at 3am.True or false?...
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by JetApartment: 2:09pm On Mar 21
Shadomaan7:

That’s a normal thing for Muslims to do.

Peter Obi is stealing food from kids all in a bid to famz Muslims which his numerous hordes of barbarianss always abuse daily.

Lol...for saying a billionaire Peter Obi is stealing food from kids shows how low your IQ is? You IQ must be below -10. grin grin grin this is what hatred can course.
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by telleyway: 2:11pm On Mar 21
GentryAbi:
Peter Gbajue Obi, should rest. After declaring religious war on Muslim, this "Yes daddy " fool thinks breaking fast with some paid agents will make them vote for him?

By 2027 The northern Muslims I know will be playing your "yes daddy" tapes as a call to prayers in every mosque as a reminder of who you truly are.

As far as, presidency is concern, someone should tell Peter Gbajue Obi to forget it and stop wasting his time. IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

This is Haram!

No matter your political affiliation or sentiment, try as much as you can not to ridicule other people's believe
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by Goodnewsforlife: 2:47pm On Mar 21
Kennyswag:
It shall never be well with peter obi and his tribe.
amen
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:23pm On Mar 21
All the Christian girlfriend way dey follow their Muslim boyfriend fast, i hope you know he's not going to marry you. You better eat o
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by Etimemy: 3:32pm On Mar 21
yarimo:
Obi the pretending scammer of the year grin grin yes daddy's boy grin

Pay for the Data you borrowed first
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by Etimemy: 3:33pm On Mar 21
LyfeJennings:

Lmao
He would loose woefully

Presently, all of us dey feel
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by victorDanladi: 5:02pm On Mar 21
Greenfusion:

What I like about this is that he is doing these things long before any election and not election year unlike what the usual politicians do
BIG LIE!

Through his YES DADDY,ITS A RELIGIOUS WAR.

The werey is just trying to redeem his image.

He is a typical NIGERIAN politician

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akpabio’s Governors Forum Snubbed By PDP States / Insecurity: When Will Nigeria Itself Be Abducted? - Mike Ozekhome / Insecurity: We Are Working Very Hard, I Hope Nigerians Will Understand – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.