Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole (15466 Views)

VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I / Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference / Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Sallah With Muslim Faithfuls In Owerri - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by VinnyBaba: 6:54am On Mar 21
Agbad0rian zombies will invade and Pollute this thread, like Locusts. shocked shocked

Anything PETER OBI, dey ginger dier Craze! cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by israelmao(m): 6:57am On Mar 21
Obi is strategically and tactically penetrating the northern terrains in spite of hate and insults.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by MaziObinnaokija: 6:58am On Mar 21
cool while there's no water in Agulu.

E go Rest after 2027 election

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by Morbeta11(m): 6:58am On Mar 21
Gossiphub:

This una wailing go long ooπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Peter Obi don turn ruling party to wailing WailersπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

E pele

They have the presidency and still crying blood.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by Actionbitters(m): 6:59am On Mar 21
Nightmare? Dey play!
Una go just carry phone and type anything
Gossiphub:
If I were an APC supporter, I would dislike Peter Obi with all my heart.

En no easy to rule with a serious opposition like Obi.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Not like Our Dubai Oga.

Obi really giving Tinubulations serious nightmare. Even past midnight. His supporters can't sleep Again πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by adedayoa2(f): 7:00am On Mar 21
yarimo:
Obi the pretending scammer of the year grin grin yes daddy's boy grin
he knows he didn't win the election, the northerners gave it to Tinubu and that is why he is doing all these to get their votes.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by slowice(m): 7:00am On Mar 21
GentryAbi:
Peter Gbajue Obi, should rest. After declaring religious war on Muslim, this "Yes daddy " fool thinks breaking fast with some paid agents will make them vote for him?

By 2027 The northern Muslims I know will be playing your "yes daddy" tapes as a call to prayers in every mosque as a reminder of who you truly are.

As far as, presidency is concern, someone should tell Peter Gbajue Obi to forget it and stop wasting his time. IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

Cry today. Cry tomorrow and cry forever. grin
If I were you you, I too will cry blood because e nor easy to defend a druggie

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by adedayoa2(f): 7:01am On Mar 21
Gossiphub:

Not like Our Dubai Oga.

Obi really giving Tinubulations serious nightmare. Even past midnight. His supporters can't sleep Again πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
night gini?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by MaziObinnaokija: 7:01am On Mar 21
cool His cry go LOUD in 2027

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by Judolisco(m): 7:02am On Mar 21
Gossiphub:

Not like Our Dubai Oga.

lol APC supporters are really happy.... Obi go divide d votes again.... Jst dey play.... Except he goes back to pdp before he has a chance...

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by Truvelisback(m): 7:03am On Mar 21
Omo see Political Strategy. grin I hope the intention is genuine. It's like spoiling a lady with gifts just to get her laid. grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by VinnyBaba: 7:04am On Mar 21
Actionbitters:
Nightmare? Dey play!
Una go just carry phone and type anything

See this one. 😏

More than a Nightmare.πŸ™‚

When The likes of Yarimo and other resident APC Agbad0rians log in nairaland,
The FIRST thing they check for is Peter Obi news.😟😌😌

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by drugBaronTINUBU: 7:05am On Mar 21
Asonaijaaso:
Campaigning after elections ?
He has been doing it over the years
Its just that people are taking note now because of the last election
He nor start today

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by drugBaronTINUBU: 7:06am On Mar 21
GentryAbi:
Peter Gbajue Obi, should rest. After declaring religious war on Muslim, this "Yes daddy " fool thinks breaking fast with some paid agents will make them vote for him?

By 2027 The northern Muslims I know will be playing your "yes daddy" tapes as a call to prayers in every mosque as a reminder of who you truly are.

As far as, presidency is concern, someone should tell Peter Gbajue Obi to forget it and stop wasting his time. IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.
Lolz
Cry more dear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by AntiChristian: 7:06am On Mar 21
grin

The Yes daddy conversation will erase all these when the time comes!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by sirray001: 7:06am On Mar 21
yarimo:
Obi the pretending scammer of the year grin grin yes daddy's boy grin
keep on suffering my brother. APC-Change

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by PHIPEX(m): 7:06am On Mar 21
Obi: APC greatest nightmare.

Deep deep down their heart they keep wondering; what manner of man is this? Their pain and nightmare has refused to go away.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by Willed042(m): 7:06am On Mar 21
GentryAbi:

If he kept quite you will tag him like you already tagged Atiku...now he has continued to exhibit those pre elections trait u people are still not comfortable. Nigeria is one funny place with dummies. The infrastructure he gave is for the benefit of human kind. He becomes president or not the borehole remains there. We can't u just shut up if u can't acknowledge that humanity. Every thing to this apc lunatics is politics.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by drugBaronTINUBU: 7:08am On Mar 21
Chinkoalhaji34:
Oh wow, how noble of Peter Obi to suddenly care about the poor and needy during Ramadan. I wonder if any of the funds he has stashed in offshore accounts could have been used to address these pressing needs.
He has been doing it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by VinnyBaba: 7:11am On Mar 21
Truvelisback:
Omo see Political Strategy. grin I hope the intention is genuine. It's like spoil a lady with gifts just to get her laid. grin

It is called TENACITY and Doggedness!πŸ˜πŸ™‚

A NEVER GIVE-UP Mentality!😊

There is aLot to Learn from Peter Obi! In this Life, you must keep Going even when you encounter Setbacks. smiley

Even PDP and APC politicians will be in a Corner, having More MASSIVE Respect for Peter Obi, right now!πŸ™‚

I believe his Moves will reap Great Dividends, Inshallah. πŸ™

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by SKYHIGHfx: 7:11am On Mar 21
Thw forum is infested with zombies, i don't know if the front page is always reserve for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by Paradigms: 7:12am On Mar 21
If PO is doing that to exercise freedom of association then fine. But if he is doing that for political reasons or ambition then he should better rest.
It doesn't matter how you present yourself to them. When election comes, tribe and religion will always win over competence.
He should know that someone from his part of the country which I'm also part of has no place in Aso rock.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by PeterObi4LP: 7:17am On Mar 21
This is the President Nigerians voted for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by MaziObinnaokija: 7:19am On Mar 21
adedayoa2:
he knows he didn't win the election, the northerners gave it to Tinubu and that is why he is doing all these to get their votes.
he's wasting his time.There is no water in some Anambra village, community etc.Allow him to continue his clowning 🀣 πŸ™„ πŸ˜‰

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by Xxxylxxxx: 7:20am On Mar 21
Please can some tell me the color of his clothes? Is it back? I don't like black though but I like how cool the color is and simple it's on him
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by hopexter(m): 7:20am On Mar 21
Gossiphub:

But your Tinubu hosted people to break his own fast?

He’s the president and a Muslim, can you say the same of Obi?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by Vulcan24(m): 7:21am On Mar 21
Seeking relevance is a risky game in Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by Asonaijaaso: 7:22am On Mar 21
Okay....Copying Tinubu's every move.

I am sure Asiwaju is flattered.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by TonyBby: 7:22am On Mar 21
Commendable. If you hate the progressive stunts, you can smash your device screen, or easily take the route to hell.
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by Tsadu01(m): 7:25am On Mar 21
Obi is coming
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by eastcoast100: 7:27am On Mar 21
Thiefnubuuuu is not a geniue Muslim, theifnubuuu is a political Muslim who just chooses Muslim as religion cos of his political selfish interest,the reason why he married a christian

Shadomaan7:

That’s a normal thing for Muslims to do.

Peter Obi is stealing food from kids all in a bid to famz Muslims which his numerous hordes of barbarianss always abuse daily.
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole by Asonaijaaso: 7:29am On Mar 21
drugBaronTINUBU:

He has been doing it over the years
Its just that people are taking note now because of the last election
He nor start today

Show once when he did it not related to elections ?
SMH.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Vehemently Condemns Lagos-Calabar Highway As A Misplaced Priority / Aisha Buhari Receives Ambassador Of China, Zhou Pingjian(pics) / FG Brings Succour To Nigerian Airways Pensioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.