Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror (6876 Views)

National Awards: Adenuga Receives GCON, 148 Others On The List / Patrick Obahiagbon On National Awards! The Guy Dey Vex! / The Usa Has Given 105 National Awards In 200 Years, Nigeria Has Given 3,924 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by ijaysworld: 2:31pm On Nov 15, 2011
oohhh!!! What a National disgrace!
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by Areosapien(f): 2:35pm On Nov 15, 2011
So wetin dem give the awardees?

Fresh air.
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 15, 2011
Areosapien:

Fresh air.

grin grin grin. Una no go kill me for NL o
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by Pukkah: 2:47pm On Nov 15, 2011
Shortage of medals
Shortage of good governance

What good thing is this government not in shortage of?
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 15, 2011
Pukkah:

Shortage of medals
Shortage of good governance

What good thing is this government not in shortage of?

Boko Haramism cry
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by Pukkah: 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2011
naijababe:

Boko Haramism cry

Ah, naijababe, Boko Haramism is a good thing? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Anyway, I get your sarcasm. wink
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by crackhouse(m): 3:54pm On Nov 15, 2011
That shows the non-seriousness of Nigerian govt and how it reflects in everything they do or handle. They always take everything to be a joke. Don't be surprise that some people have already siphon the money without proper calculations which resulted to the shortage of medals and to make things worse our GEJ will never ask questions to know the cause of the shortage which will lead to the repetition of same thing next yr just like it happens in the construction of benin-ore road that have been awarded for several times without result.
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by crackhouse(m): 3:57pm On Nov 15, 2011
That shows the non-seriousness of Nigerian govt and how it reflects in everything they do or handle. They always take everything to be a joke. Don't be surprise that some people have already siphon the money without proper calculations{due to their lack of common sense} which resulted to the shortage of medals and to make things worse our GEJ will never ask questions to know the cause of the shortage which will lead to the repetition of same thing next yr just like it happens in the construction of benin-ore road that have been awarded for several times without result.
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 15, 2011
Next time, this event should be handled by the Ministry of Planning and maybe we can create a Metals sorry Medals commitee from the Ministry with fat capital vote from the budget cheesy
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by scopusng(m): 6:53pm On Nov 15, 2011
Shameless ppl.
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 15, 2011
Keneking:

Next time, this event should be handled by the Ministry of Planning and maybe we can create a Metals sorry Medals commitee from the Ministry with fat capital vote from the budget cheesy
my guy the ministry of plannin is in charge of economic plannin not event management.
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 15, 2011
This is expected when you start dishing out national awards like confetti. grin

There is no cause for alarm!
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by Librate(m): 7:37pm On Nov 15, 2011
am just wondering what the ceremony will look like as in when u re called upon the stage u shake, take papparazi and go empty handed grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
inshort GEJ shud KISS my A.S.S
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by 9ijaMan: 7:49pm On Nov 15, 2011
I dey laugh o!

I hope those who voted this fisherman now know the burden they have placed on all Nigerians. We've barely spent more than 6 months of their illegal victory and everyone is now screaming. This is just a tip of the iceberg, Nigerians will keep seeing more of the GEJ in the next 3.5 years. Unfortunately most would still not learn their lessons.

By the way where is the Reuben Abati of NL a.k.a. BEAF, this is the third page and I'm yet to read from him!
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by oderemo(m): 7:57pm On Nov 15, 2011
Is this not the same govt. That was planng Nuclear energy as an alternative form of power?
I laugh in bayelsa.
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by Godmann(m): 9:53pm On Nov 15, 2011
ode remo:

Is this not the same govt. That was planng Nuclear energy as an alternative form of power?
I laugh in bayelsa.

Thanks for reminding us
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 16, 2011
cheesy cheesy oghene me, i dey laugh oh wat about his blind 2020 hopes, omo very soon alot of nija people no go dey wear shoes go office as he was in his childhood, omo make i do pack go Benin republic jo angry angry angry angry
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by Nobody: 1:58am On Nov 16, 2011
9ijaMan:

I dey laugh o!

I hope those who voted this fisherman now know the burden they have placed on all Nigerians. We've barely spent more than 6 months of their illegal victory and everyone is now screaming. This is just a tip of the iceberg, Nigerians will keep seeing more of the GEJ in the next 3.5 years. Unfortunately most would still not learn their lessons.

By the way where is the Reuben Abati of NL a.k.a. BEAF, this is the third page and I'm yet to read from him!

he is vexing that he did not get his award for all his nonsense on nl
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by emiye(m): 2:36am On Nov 16, 2011
I cry cry cry for my beloved country. Planning has gone to the dogs
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by Depointer1: 2:48am On Nov 16, 2011
I laugh in bayelsa.

Thank you, Is this not the same government that is establishing YouWin programme? Somebody must be laughing to the bank through that programme i believe.
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by Outstrip(f): 4:37am On Nov 16, 2011
LMAO. I am laughing through my tears
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by TRUTHTELA: 5:42am On Nov 16, 2011
This FAILURE called jonathan,& his cohorts are positioning DANGOTE for presidency & Abdy Uba or Ngozi Iweala will be the VICE-president. I so much LOVE what is going ON in Nigeria and Jonathan has not started with you people yet. During the PRESIDENTIAL election,all you people became BLIND to Jonathan's incompetences.All people wanted was a niger-delta, or southern president,here he is. Shame on Nigerians, U get the leader you deserve! As for ACHEBE,he is a typical IBGO MAN,that says the TRUTH,no matter whose OX will gored. He have said his mind & to them that have ears,let them hear. HISTORY WILL VINDICATE THE JUST. As for Dangote, he should ask, where is ABIOLA & all his wealth? When u steal from the people,it will not stand the taste of time. Shame on him, genuine entrepreneurs stood mile apart from the govt. COCA-COLA,IBM,APPLE,MICROSOFT,NEWSCORP,TATA,INGVAR KAMPRAD(IKEA),OPRAH, DONALD TRUMP,RUSSELL SIMONS,SAM WALTON (WALMART),BILL HEWLETT(HP),TED TURNER(CNN),ZUCKERBERG(FACEBOOK)etc. Dangote, is a ROUGE. Obasanjo, sold a lot of Nigeria govt assets to Dangote & Obasanjo controls a huge stake in Dangotes establishment,through Andy Uba. And this evil businesses at the expense of the common man will not stand the taste of time. Abiola had much WEALTH than him. So, time will tell if he is a ROUGE or an ENTREPRENEUR.
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by Nobody: 6:03am On Nov 16, 2011
Goodluck Jonathan is a clueless clusterfuck.

Christ! This guy can't get anything right. Imagine a national award, conferring the highest title on people and this retard bleeped it up. We can be rest assured Nigeria is bleeped up. If he can't get an ordinary award right, is it Nigeria he will manage properly?

What a God-awful mess.
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by Redstone(m): 6:08am On Nov 16, 2011
ordinary medal oooooo even at the highest office? It only shoes how shoddy things are done in this country, it oes a long way to tell you how difficult it could be to get the right things done.

There are lots of last minute addition of names which shouldn't have been on the list. Nollywood names?, what are some of those names doing on the list. Uncle JO doesn't even know the number of awardees. It is just a shame. Big one ooooooo.

Naija is in a mess, abeg.
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by nagoma(m): 10:08am On Nov 16, 2011
@TRUTHTELA

This FAILURE called jonathan,& his cohorts are positioning DANGOTE for presidency & Abdy Uba or Ngozi Iweala will be the VICE-president. I so much LOVE what is going ON in Nigeria and Jonathan has not started with you people yet. During the
PRESIDENTIAL election,all you people became BLIND to Jonathan's incompetences.All people wanted was a niger-delta, or southern president,here he is. Shame on Nigerians, U get the leader you deserve! As for ACHEBE,he is a typical IBGO MAN,that says the TRUTH,no matter whose OX will gored. He have said his mind & to them that have ears,let them hear. HISTORY WILL VINDICATE THE JUST. As for Dangote, he should ask, where is ABIOLA & all his wealth? When u steal from the people,it will not stand the taste of time. Shame on him, genuine entrepreneurs stood mile apart from the govt. COCA-COLA,IBM,APPLE,MICROSOFT,NEWSCORP,TATA,INGVAR KAMPRAD(IKEA),OPRAH, DONALD TRUMP,RUSSELL SIMONS,SAM WALTON (WALMART),BILL HEWLETT(HP),TED TURNER(CNN),ZUCKERBERG(FACEBOOK)etc. Dangote, is a ROUGE. Obasanjo, sold a lot of Nigeria govt assets to Dangote & Obasanjo controls a huge stake in Dangotes establishment,through Andy Uba. And this evil businesses at the expense of the common man will not stand the taste of time. Abiola had much WEALTH than him. So, time will tell if he is a ROUGE or an ENTREPRENEUR.

You told the truth and I agree with you on many points. Dangote should be careful wining and dining with government. There have beeen many wealthy merchants in Kano over the last century and before then , the only sustained legacy is that of the Dantata's (Dangote's uncles). One of the strategies Dantata's maintained was to have no close contact with government. (One of the - now senior Dantata's was in government briefly but resigned and left on his accord).
Achebe is a great man, a great Nigerian and a great Igboman , but his stand on good governance in my view can not be attributed to his Igboness in present Nigeria. Many thousands, perhaps millions of Igbos would behave differently and in the same way , I would not generalize all Igbo's as criminal minded just because a few have been associated with illicit drug business or kidnapping.
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by gogodaye(m): 10:34am On Nov 16, 2011
Na God at the appropriate time go raise enuf men to punish those wey dey misrule dis country. Just Imagine na de disgrace wey dem been dey paln to wan put our respected Prof. C. Achebe to. Clueless clowns. come to think of it sef. reading SSA insults on Prof for refusing to be bought cheaply. l take consolation say Prof. Achebe stands vindicated, NO BE ALL OF US, LIKE DEM , WANT TO REAP 'HARVEST' FROM WHERE WE NO SOW.
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by CHAIRMAN1(m): 11:45am On Nov 16, 2011
Joke no 1: ^^^
Joke No 2: Alele williams given OFR twice, na world player of the year
i thought the next should've been MFR or CFR or something

oya i wont be surprised if GEJ says he wants to take a 1 year leave from presidency, clueless joker
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by bigsean(m): 11:56am On Nov 16, 2011
@slap1, said this country should be merged with Iran, that's really funny, but you know what, Unfortunately, Iran is actually better/more effiect than us in organizing things if you look at it carefully. (in-spite of all the sanctions and public out cry, the are hell bent on building nuclear weapons and are resolute in wiping out Israel with it, lol)

@ib55, said he misses Abacha, i have never insulted anyone before on nairaland (and i never will), but trust me ur comment brought me really close to doing so. Goodluck is a shame of a leader, but that is no reason to compare he's administration to Abacha. How old were u during the Abacha regime that u have quickly forgotten the sanctions and everything else we were experiencing then. Goodluck is horrible, but pls dont mention any Abacha!
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by dfanthom(m): 12:45pm On Nov 16, 2011
it goes to show how serious the clowns in power are!

if things like (de)merit award cant be properly planned & executed, i wonder how more serious matters of state can be efficiently done.
no wonder europeans & asians will continue to view africans as . . . . . .
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by 1759odin(m): 1:46pm On Nov 16, 2011
Allahu mo amin!!!
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by 1025: 10:22pm On Nov 16, 2011
shameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, we are so used to shameful situations that we have become shameless.
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by billyG(m): 10:31pm On Nov 16, 2011
Shortage of Medals mar award ke!maybe Bokos are hurding the medals why not use flatten crown corks which abounds? grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NA Takes Delivery Of 1000 Polish Beryl M762 7.62mm Rifles. Pix / Biafrans Demand Ezu River Autopsy Report From Ex Gov Peter Obi / The Man Who Attacked Buhari Vs The One APC Presented, Any Difference?? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.