Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror (6874 Views)

National Awards: Adenuga Receives GCON, 148 Others On The List / Patrick Obahiagbon On National Awards! The Guy Dey Vex! / The Usa Has Given 105 National Awards In 200 Years, Nigeria Has Given 3,924 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by Challas(m): 10:34am On Nov 15, 2011
slap1:

Obviously the process was so flawed that some people who weren't nominated for the award got it. This country needs to be merged with Iran.
They should have begged FIFA,IAAF,KANU NWANKWO,SAMUEL ETO O or even PELE to lend them some medals.what a national disgrace,everything SCATTER SCATTER
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by TenKobo1: 10:38am On Nov 15, 2011
We are just crying over spilt milk, this situation should never have occured, a situation where Nigeria at this old age and experience, could elect a man who was tested on the seat but failed woefully. See how Retardinho and his band of jokers has turned the nation into a huge space of embarrassment. The last election should serve as a lesson to everyone of us, and that is if we are ready to learn.
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 15, 2011
Imagine the chairman of bua group was given just a handshake no medal no certificate. Or r they sayin they could not even print common a4 paper 4 all the recipients. Haba jona. How i miss real men like Abacha it was him al the organisers wil leave the place with frog jump. Chai bloody civilians!
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 15, 2011
And Y is it showing Metals at the front page? Abi its me that can't see well ni undecided? Common correct it b4 i open my eye's
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by projem: 10:42am On Nov 15, 2011
I wonder why people like kanayo kanyo, genevieve nnaji will get a national award for outstanding contribution to the development of the country. Is it because she was on CCN or oprah Winfrey show or what? Little saints orphanage founder dey their, seun osewa they there o, he no give them award. With the current situation lf the country, award giving is not the next thing. And the stupid genevive they celebrate the award for twitter like say she won an oscar, ode.  Stupid leader, stupid awardees,
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by 1025: 10:44am On Nov 15, 2011
if i look at the situation in nigeria and then compare it with the number of receiving national honours, i begin to think what ghanian govt will do with the progress and and success stories recorded in the country in the recent time.
my concern here is, is this honour/awards meant for those who bring in development to nigeria or those who bring in failures? if it is about developments, what and what have changed here in nigeria? are the changes positive or negative?
351 nigerians receiving awards even in the presence of our failures. if this administration happens to bring stable electricity to this country, children unborn will then be honoured and issued with national awards.
i am not deceived as usual. this is a ploy to get nigerians to support the removal of fuel subsidy and re-introduction of toll gates. God will kill anyone bringing hardship to this country.
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by kings112(m): 10:45am On Nov 15, 2011
Hahahahahahaha
laf wan kill me.

Naija my country
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by kings112(m): 10:48am On Nov 15, 2011
1025:

. God will kill anyone bringing hardship to this country.

amen!
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by pynkspyce: 10:48am On Nov 15, 2011
lol. incompetent nincompoops
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 15, 2011
Goodluck ebere jonathan is an irony of his name and if absolute care is'nt taken then,he's going to drag this nation down with his badluck.didn't the organisers of the award count the 32sumtin awardees before the failed event?why must nigeria always put a sad and questionable end to everything they do?the same 'men' who put GEj in that seat a the same very people who are dragging through an international mud of disgrace.GEJ administration is a FAILURE!
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by Johnpaul2k2(m): 10:53am On Nov 15, 2011
it doesn't matter if there is shortage of award
but my anger increased when i saw[b] JOY EMODI [/b] embarassed
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by Exponental(m): 10:55am On Nov 15, 2011
GEJ: fokkup, very simple 2 do.

Anybody wey collect go just return am afta photograph tru backdoor.

Y dis man dey fall him hand naaa
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by kings112(m): 10:58am On Nov 15, 2011
U see what prof achebe is talking about.
How would he fil if hears dis? - laf go nearly kil am.
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by atasteve: 10:59am On Nov 15, 2011
I am shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by CHAIRMAN1(m): 11:37am On Nov 15, 2011
ok, moving on to the next joke ,
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by 1025: 11:44am On Nov 15, 2011
ok, moving on to the next joke ,

@chairman1,
this is a joke for real according to ur demand, the next joke is;
ENG. PROF. DR. BAR. CHIEF. JONATHAN EBELE(EBERE) GOODLUCK AZIKIWE(JEGA 2) WAS EXPECTING THAT MANY PEOPLE WILL NOT TURN UP FOR THE JOKE.
HE WAS SURPRISED THAT UPON THE SITUATION IN THE COUNTRY, PEOPLE ARE STILL HUNGRY FOR MEDALS AND AWARDS.
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 15, 2011
The award was GEJ's way of compensating the SE for it's enormous support during d last elections.
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by Librate(m): 11:51am On Nov 15, 2011
am not sure Goodluck is the presidenty maybe he is dead tooo
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by Librate(m): 11:53am On Nov 15, 2011
what do you mean angry angry
Xavier.:

The award was GEJ's way of compensating the SE for it's enormous support during d last elections.
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by Godmann(m): 12:20pm On Nov 15, 2011
Xavier.:

The Yorubas should not expect South East to clean up their mess in producing GEJ. Yes the Igbos voted GEJ because the poor villagers could not abandon their immediate neighbour, morose where no one informed them of his negatives.

But the Yoruba elites produced GEJ. Obasanjo brought him to limelight because he found him a perfect stooge. (A better way to pay back the north for reviving him). The Yoruba press (the nations newspaper in particular) lured him to contest against all norms, in breach of PDP zoning arrangements
The yorubas as selfish as they are always wanted to kill zoning after enjoying it for 8 good years.

Shame to people that will never rise above selfish interest. You produced GEJ, go advise him to rule Nigeria well. Shameless bigots
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 15, 2011
Guguru and epa! Thats what the national award has become. What a shame!
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by Iranoladun(f): 1:45pm On Nov 15, 2011
[color=#770077][/color] the chairman of this show of shame should be awarded a GCFDR I.e Grand Commander Of the Federal Department of Retards
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 1:47pm On Nov 15, 2011
Mmmm
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by nagoma(m): 1:52pm On Nov 15, 2011
I have got 3 of the medals . Contact me if you need one. Of course you will have to perform! No shakin. cool
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by Kilode1: 1:52pm On Nov 15, 2011
Awon Oniranu. . SMH
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by lonelypal(m): 2:01pm On Nov 15, 2011
Iranoladun:

[color=#770077][/color] the chairman of this show of shame should be awarded a GCFDR I.e Grand Commander Of the Federal Department of Retards
 grin grin

Enjoy the much awaited 'fresh air' from our darling Odechukwu,
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by nagoma(m): 2:07pm On Nov 15, 2011
One of the many qualities of Prof. Achebe is sacrifice for the fatherland. He knew that there were'nt enough medals to go round.
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by Kx: 2:07pm On Nov 15, 2011
If they cant plan and execute a smooth ordinary award ceremony,
Is it power generation, deregulation, road construction, education, health and infrastructure development that they
can execute without encountering elementary problems?
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by kokoA(m): 2:08pm On Nov 15, 2011
nagoma:

One of the many qualities of Prof. Achebe is sacrifice for the fatherland. He knew that there are no enough medals to go round.

lwkmd grin grin abi o
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by jamace(m): 2:17pm On Nov 15, 2011
Are the medals made of real gold and/or diamonds?

Clay. just kidding cheesy grin
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by OAM4J: 2:20pm On Nov 15, 2011
National embarrassment. What a shame!
Re: Shortage Of Medals Mars National Awards - National Mirror by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 15, 2011
Even dis one too much for Jonathan?! SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

London Beheading From A Different Viewpoint[pix] / Water Ministry Budgets N4bn For Research In 2017 Budget / Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.