Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of Another 30km road In Abia North - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of Another 30km road In Abia North (16129 Views)

Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North / Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) / Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of Another 30km road In Abia North by Uhaniced: 11:40am On Mar 21
I know a normal human can’t give birth to you.
papiwyte:
Imagine kanu want Biafra and obi want to be president of Nigeria... What do they really want grin grin grin
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of Another 30km road In Abia North by Paraman: 11:41am On Mar 21
peleson1:

And a Major road like Ohanku that leads to enyimba city n Portharcourt, obohia road and a crisscross road from crystal park to obohia to Ohanku to evina to the aba river connect a bridge to ogbor hill is there to open up ABA down yet the governor is not looking at these places
He can't rehabilitate all the roads in Abia in less than a year in power.

3 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of Another 30km road In Abia North by Confirm4real(m): 11:43am On Mar 21
My state is changing for the better can't wait to leave Lagos state for Abia state grin

Labour party is the best, APC is a disaster tongue

3 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of Another 30km road In Abia North by ezenna191(m): 11:46am On Mar 21
Las las Oti and Sanwo Olu will turn out to be Nigeria's best Governors
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of Another 30km road In Abia North by 007kjb: 11:54am On Mar 21
Nothing beat voting right

That's why we urge NIGERIANS to always go to polling boots with your brain
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of Another 30km road In Abia North by ufotunang: 11:55am On Mar 21
Labour party is the best political party in Nigeria...they have good leaders eaders and politcians they are willing to provide good goverance and better lifes for their people

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of Another 30km road In Abia North by ufotunang: 11:57am On Mar 21
And I do not know what the my Akwa ibom state governor is doing with all the huge amount of allocations in billions he receives every month .... nothing much to show
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of Another 30km road In Abia North by asha80(m): 11:59am On Mar 21
ufotunang:
And I do not know what the Akwa ibom state governor is doing with all the huge amount of allocations in billions he receives every month
please when it comes to road construction aks has had its time in the sun under akpabio and the last governor
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of Another 30km road In Abia North by Joeclever: 11:59am On Mar 21
This shows that the past ADMINISTRATIONS has been there doing nothing entirely
24 good years and yet, PDP has nothing to offer .
Barely one year in office and abia has seen a great turnaround. God has remembered this state for good .
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of Another 30km road In Abia North by VULCAN(m): 12:04pm On Mar 21
God Bless that female professor.

She and her generations will reap the fruit of her integrity and courage

Kaycee9242:
The only working governor in Nigeria, am glad inec failed in rigging Abia

3 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of Another 30km road In Abia North by ufotunang: 12:06pm On Mar 21
asha80:
please when it comes to road construction aks has had its time in the sun under akpabio and the last governor
..but this present governor..pastor umo Eno is not performing well. ..lot of promises from him, talks too much ,hold meetings and thanksgiving services...but no much action and implementation when it comes to governance and providing better life for it's people
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of Another 30km road In Abia North by victorikpe(m): 12:13pm On Mar 21
Balemall:

The governor with a vision.
Add all the 35 governors together, they can't match what Otti is doing in Abia State.
God bless you Sir....
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of Another 30km road In Abia North by Saint99: 12:21pm On Mar 21
Abians got it right this time, I am jealous. Leadership should be about performance. When a politician performs and eats money, people care less. People knew that the two Kalus who ruled the state before were crooks but that potbelly Dr, the past governor was a big letdown to the enlightened minds
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of Another 30km road In Abia North by Switruth: 12:26pm On Mar 21
DevilsEqual:
I've lived in Anambra for many years and I must tell u that going around the SE region would make u wonder if Nigeria really had independence in 1960

Gombe and Bauchi cities are finer than Owerri,Enugu,Onitsha,Awka and Nnewi combined together

You would think a World War 2 took place in the region and that it recently ended a while ago cheesy cheesy cheesy
who ask you.
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of Another 30km road In Abia North by Galadimabawa: 12:29pm On Mar 21
Abia State and Lagos State, I don't know which one is now always in the news for good now.
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of Another 30km road In Abia North by broadman20: 12:37pm On Mar 21
Godsonachebe:

It is tiring bro
This parts of Abia state you mentioned now just touch me, the money used in building roads in ABIA north should have been used in focuing on ohanku and obioha
Am not saying that construction is not going on in Abia South or Alex otti is not trying but ohanku and obioha
Needs major attention like urgently, although I saw a video where umahi promised to take over the major ohanku road, he came there himself and the ebonyi state people resident in that area troop out in mass hailing him, you need to see love

Please ohanku road has a pending issues with the last contractor handling it and it's still under probe by current government.

Okezie Ikpeazu government said they have completed the payment of the road to the contractor and the contractor is denying it, so Dr Alex Oti has asked for an investigation of the books of accounts of government to know what really happened.

Some indicted contractors has also started the construction of most roads Okezie government paid for which was abounded, like Ukaegbu road recoating at ogbor hill. Glass force road reconstruction going on now and emelogu road which has been completed.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of Another 30km road In Abia North by Bkelly2: 12:38pm On Mar 21
peleson1:

And a Major road like Ohanku that leads to enyimba city n Portharcourt, obohia road and a crisscross road from crystal park to obohia to Ohanku to evina to the aba river connect a bridge to ogbor hill is there to open up ABA down yet the governor is not looking at these places

It is a gradual process. He will look into it soon.
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of Another 30km road In Abia North by Cjayboy: 12:45pm On Mar 21
ThankGod for Ex Governor Okezie Ikpeazu, who facilitated this RAMP world bank loan..

May Abia State succeed.
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of Another 30km road In Abia North by asha80(m): 12:52pm On Mar 21
broadman20:

Please ohanku road has a pending issues with the last contractor handling it and it's still under probe by current government.

Okezie Ikpeazu government said they have completed the payment of the road to the contractor and the contractor is denying it, so Dr Alex Oti has asked for an investigation of the books of accounts of government to know what really happened.

Some indicted contractors has also started the construction of most roads Okezie government paid for which was abounded, like Ukaegbu road recoating at ogbor hill. Glass force road reconstruction going on now and emelogu road which has been completed.
hmmm i have been wondering what was delaying the start of the road( ohanku) ..obohia is another one
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of Another 30km road In Abia North by CorrectionFLuid: 12:58pm On Mar 21
SyborgX:
The place I go know say we fu*k, na when I start to hear say na Indians or Chinese or Lebanese dey operate the plant.
Nothing suprise me for this country.

Last last sha.

Alex Ottilor, carry on. At least, let's have reasons to fantasize good things for Naija.

Yoruba man and bitterness. Kai
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of Another 30km road In Abia North by broadman20: 1:02pm On Mar 21
asha80:
hmmm i have been wondering what was delaying the start of the road( ohanku) ..obohia is another one

The last administration sincerely messed that project and some other projects up in Abia State.

In fact, Engr Nana Nwafor was the contractor who mismanaged that job and I believe it was the beginning of his issues with Okezie Ikpeazu government.

But Okezie Ikpeazu was so cool with them because he was his brother from same clan, Ngwa.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of Another 30km road In Abia North by jude79(m): 1:13pm On Mar 21
Godsonachebe:

It is tiring bro
This parts of Abia state you mentioned now just touch me, the money used in building roads in ABIA north should have been used in focuing on ohanku and obioha
Am not saying that construction is not going on in Abia South or Alex otti is not trying but ohanku and obioha
Needs major attention like urgently, although I saw a video where umahi promised to take over the major ohanku road, he came there himself and the ebonyi state people resident in that area troop out in mass hailing him, you need to see love

Obohia, ohanku, are off aba portharcourt road through ngwa road, ph road is of more economic importance than this two roads, their construction can only start when ph road is finished, motorist can then concentrate on ph road while ohanku and obohia will now be under construction, everything is planning, otti doesn't wants to end up like rochas.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of Another 30km road In Abia North by Joy2dworldxyz: 1:17pm On Mar 21
Otti learnt governance from Akpabio.....
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of Another 30km road In Abia North by akintunde63: 1:25pm On Mar 21
Balemall:

I have just one question - where is he sourcing funds for these projects?
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of Another 30km road In Abia North by Web2020: 1:26pm On Mar 21
The problem of Nigeria is the rigging of election. Imagine if the Inec woman has allowed them to Rigg out Otti. Abia would have be 5 years backward by now. Nigeria can never get better without free and fare election.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of Another 30km road In Abia North by zinaunreal(m): 1:36pm On Mar 21
Kaycee9242:
The only working governor in Nigeria, am glad inec failed in rigging Abia
Inec is Nigerias problem

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of Another 30km road In Abia North by Riskymarvelous(m): 1:46pm On Mar 21
Balemall:
Remember there is ongoing 67km double lane construction from umuahia to Abia North,
There's ongoing 38km 6 lane construction Owerrinta-umuika-umuene, there's ongoing 12 kilometres 6 lane construction from umuimo to okpara square umuahia, there's ongoing 7km 6 lane construction at port Harcourt road, there's ongoing construction of 19.4km road at okai item, together with construction of inner street roads within Aba and umuahia (i.e ehi road, Ndoki, omuma road dualization, Eberi omuma road e.t.c with a big underground water tunnel along university road osisioma to connect inner street drainage from osisioma to the Aba river)
With other ongoing roads construction I lost count of
and yarimo Dey blow fowl yansh here say oti no Dey do anything for there nah God go punish haters 😠😠😠😠 thunder fire dem all
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of Another 30km road In Abia North by olaniyi21c: 1:48pm On Mar 21
CommendableCommendable...
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of Another 30km road In Abia North by heniford2: 1:51pm On Mar 21
Balemall:

Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of Another 30km road In Abia North by Bimpe29: 2:05pm On Mar 21
Governor Alex Otti is demystifying good governance in Abia State. I wish he is able to sustain the tempo throughout his tenure in office.
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of Another 30km road In Abia North by villa9555: 2:12pm On Mar 21
God has finally librated and blessed Abia State
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of Another 30km road In Abia North by Ibrahimmantu79: 2:56pm On Mar 21
Abia has now come under good leadership and its time for the inhabitants of the state to smile

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Ranked As Most Innovative City In Africa, Followed By Cape Town. / UNICEF Bags Meant For IDPs Sold In Kano (Photos) / Golden Chioma, Chairman Of Abe's Faction Of Rivers APC Dumps Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.