Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Nigerians Abroad Do Jobs They Refused At Home – Remi Tinubu - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Abroad Do Jobs They Refused At Home – Remi Tinubu (28055 Views)

Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back / Elisha Abbo: Reactions As Remi Tinubu Makes Panel / Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Abroad Do Jobs They Refused At Home – Remi Tinubu by Layi4real(m): 10:16pm On Mar 21
Good day Nairalander,

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently a 400L geology student at FUTMINNA, and I am reaching out to humbly request your assistance in finding a placement for my IT training.

I am eager to gain practical experience in my field (Mining, construction, environmental, oil and gas, borehole company ) and would greatly appreciate any leads, recommendations, or opportunities that you may have within your networks. Your support in this endeavor would be valuable to me as I strive to enhance my skills and knowledge.

I'd love to do it within southwest region but I won't mind exploring the world in as much accomodation Nd stipends is involved

Thank you for considering my request, and I look forward to any assistance you can provide
Re: Nigerians Abroad Do Jobs They Refused At Home – Remi Tinubu by easyelliot(m): 11:07pm On Mar 21
Clueless statement from clueless person

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Abroad Do Jobs They Refused At Home – Remi Tinubu by Killermamba: 11:21pm On Mar 21
Racoon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XY8emJ7Yt8
https://dailypost.ng/2024/03/21/nigerians-abroad-do-jobs-they-refused-at-home-remi-tinubu/
shut up madam, people wey dey wash yansh dey collect money wey politicians dey collect why Dem nor go do am, who wash yansh for 30k? God forbid
Re: Nigerians Abroad Do Jobs They Refused At Home – Remi Tinubu by seetomorrow: 11:46pm On Mar 21
Racoon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XY8emJ7Yt8
https://dailypost.ng/2024/03/21/nigerians-abroad-do-jobs-they-refused-at-home-remi-tinubu/

Yes because it's a working system govern by humans with brain but unfortunately what we have here as govt officials are foo.LS and dullard and drug dealers
Re: Nigerians Abroad Do Jobs They Refused At Home – Remi Tinubu by Shegznation001(m): 11:51pm On Mar 21
Because those jobs really pays well over there simple
Re: Nigerians Abroad Do Jobs They Refused At Home – Remi Tinubu by Uchek(m): 12:11am On Mar 22
So that one example is sufficient enough to support your hypothesis.

Olachase:
maybe she is saying the true or not

i kw someone that sold the property his late father left before departing this world house and two cars

the guy relocated to Italy 4years ago

the guy is back to Nigeria living in a rented house

most time i wonder what's wrong with we the youth undecided undecided
Re: Nigerians Abroad Do Jobs They Refused At Home – Remi Tinubu by klawaaa: 12:19am On Mar 22
Nigerians with the Jakpa syndrome, only if you listened to her with an open mind. She encouraged citizens not to sell the properties and go do menial jobs in the glorified abroad. Ofcourse, isn't that encouraging as the first mother of the country compare to bubu that said otherwise? Bro, pls join the bandwagon if you want to... Who no go no go know!
obaidan:

the spirit is saying balablu, the spirit that is talking have bought houses for her daughters in New York. Help yourself

https://www.nairaland.com/7226945/hundeyin-tinubus-daughters-paid-2.1m

u dey listen to them, dem say make u dey for Naija because u risk doing menial job abroad, the tinubu that made her who she is today drove the same cab she is criticizing people for driving today.
Re: Nigerians Abroad Do Jobs They Refused At Home – Remi Tinubu by Anashe: 12:27am On Mar 22
NPFLADMIN:

SINCE 2011?

Left Nigeria in 2011.
Re: Nigerians Abroad Do Jobs They Refused At Home – Remi Tinubu by Anashe: 12:36am On Mar 22
Villa12:
please can you help me get a passport? I am a fresh graduate with strong 2.1 and i am hoping applying to US for MS/PhD full funding. This country has no future and i don't want to waste away like my elder ones.

But you campaigned and supported a Tinubu government? The answer's no.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Abroad Do Jobs They Refused At Home – Remi Tinubu by justmondris: 12:42am On Mar 22
Re: Nigerians Abroad Do Jobs They Refused At Home – Remi Tinubu by seunayantokun(m): 1:13am On Mar 22
And you're happy to open your mouth to say that? Isn't that one of the consequences of your and your husband's eternal stay in government without a heart for the people?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Abroad Do Jobs They Refused At Home – Remi Tinubu by usagee36: 2:17am On Mar 22
Just as your stupid husband sold drugs and drove taxi in Chicago. Opunu olosho.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Abroad Do Jobs They Refused At Home – Remi Tinubu by Scholace: 5:28am On Mar 22
Anashe:

Can you consider me? I bagged a strong 2.1 and also came out top of my class. I need a passport to apply to this scholarship below.

https://www.scottishpower.com/pages/master_scholarship_programme.aspx

I never supported Tinubu from day one because i know he has absolutely nothing to offer Nigerians.

Btw, i will also try other countries like US, Canada and Australia

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Abroad Do Jobs They Refused At Home – Remi Tinubu by idanone(m): 6:49am On Mar 22
Re: Nigerians Abroad Do Jobs They Refused At Home – Remi Tinubu by Intergrated: 7:02am On Mar 22
CodeTemplar:
Making it sound as if the playing field is level or close to being level. They do that because of things like reward, security, privileges and safety.
Can you wash dead bodies and still build mansions in Nigeria?
Can a Chinese employer bully you in UK?
Can they hide your file in US or Italy or UAE?
Can kidnappers abduct you on the highway or robbers block roads or police abduct you and empty your account?

She is being fed bullshît in the castle in Abuja.
or the pay are they equal?
Re: Nigerians Abroad Do Jobs They Refused At Home – Remi Tinubu by Tayorshd87: 7:36am On Mar 22
IbeOkehie:

The PROBABILITIES are not the same. The chances of a 30 year old Nigerian owning a car in Nigeria is small compared to other Nigerians of the same age in the Anglo-West.

⬆️

Good Luck to Nigerians

You have spoken well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Abroad Do Jobs They Refused At Home – Remi Tinubu by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:40am On Mar 22
Zwooks:
Gossip. Focus on your husbands problems

Make she Qiuet.... no meaningful advise from her end!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Abroad Do Jobs They Refused At Home – Remi Tinubu by zagorakis(m): 9:49am On Mar 22
because you dont expect them to drive uber with a battered currency
Re: Nigerians Abroad Do Jobs They Refused At Home – Remi Tinubu by Emman08: 10:03am On Mar 22
She's speaking from experience grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Abroad Do Jobs They Refused At Home – Remi Tinubu by SeeWahala: 10:10am On Mar 22
Villa12:
please can you help me get a passport? I am a fresh graduate with strong 2.1 and i am hoping applying to US for MS/PhD full funding. This country has no future and i don't want to waste away like my elder ones.

It seems like you will definitely waste away this next 8 years sha undecided

Shebi you voted the agbad0 emilokan cool
Re: Nigerians Abroad Do Jobs They Refused At Home – Remi Tinubu by senatordave1(m): 10:41am On Mar 22
onuman:
A First Lady that lacks political correctness in speech is a liability to her husband, the Head of State. This woman needs to be returned to school, before she finally ruins the already compromised presidency led by her husband.

What is compromised about his presidency
Re: Nigerians Abroad Do Jobs They Refused At Home – Remi Tinubu by Villa12(m): 2:35pm On Mar 22
Anashe:

That was then. I am no longer in support of him and besides I didn't vote.
Re: Nigerians Abroad Do Jobs They Refused At Home – Remi Tinubu by Cindypresh(f): 3:01pm On Apr 05
Nicepoker:
See you in DSS custody.

Hello

Are you okay?

I haven't heard from you and your fake dss

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Two Commissioners In Ebonyi Exchange Blows In Public / How DSS Boss, Mamman Daura, Kyari Plan To Get Magu Redeployed To The Police / Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.