Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,841 members, 7,828,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Nigerians Abroad Do Jobs They Refused At Home – Remi Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Abroad Do Jobs They Refused At Home – Remi Tinubu (28059 Views)

Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back / Elisha Abbo: Reactions As Remi Tinubu Makes Panel / Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Abroad Do Jobs They Refused At Home – Remi Tinubu by onuman: 12:48pm On Mar 21
A First Lady that lacks political correctness in speech is a liability to her husband, the Head of State. This woman needs to be returned to school, before she finally ruins the already compromised presidency led by her husband.
Re: Nigerians Abroad Do Jobs They Refused At Home – Remi Tinubu by elasticlala: 12:48pm On Mar 21
Shut up!
Pay the equivalent amount in Nigeria as they pay abroad and see if they would do it or not.
Re: Nigerians Abroad Do Jobs They Refused At Home – Remi Tinubu by zoghys: 12:51pm On Mar 21

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Abroad Do Jobs They Refused At Home – Remi Tinubu by Obierika(m): 12:52pm On Mar 21
CodeTemplar:
at the end of the day, an hairdresser can pay that amount in NY and still build a nasty house in Nigeria.
Compare that to Nigeria also.

Na so una go dey lie!

Mention just 1 hairdresser you know in 'The abroad' who is swimming in money?
Re: Nigerians Abroad Do Jobs They Refused At Home – Remi Tinubu by Great0ne1: 12:52pm On Mar 21
Atleast, they are not pushing drugs
Re: Nigerians Abroad Do Jobs They Refused At Home – Remi Tinubu by Mummyimbecile(m): 12:52pm On Mar 21
Yeah. And also, those kinds of jobs pay better abroad... They pay you a minimum wage, when you convert it to naira, you can't help but take the job.

Madam, tell your magician husband to fix the country, period!

For example, I make 170k daily here when converted to naira. Which job wan pay you that much in 9ja daily
Re: Nigerians Abroad Do Jobs They Refused At Home – Remi Tinubu by Ubanz: 12:53pm On Mar 21
They do menial jobs because it pays better than white collar jobs in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Abroad Do Jobs They Refused At Home – Remi Tinubu by greggng: 12:53pm On Mar 21
When our leader are naive . Statement like this vindicate my position . The value of money is what money can buy...Tell me how much people that does odd work receive in Nigeria compare that with there counter part in abroad...Tell us the value of what the meagre salary the which Nigerians collect can buy ...compare that with there counter part in abroad
Re: Nigerians Abroad Do Jobs They Refused At Home – Remi Tinubu by ednut1(m): 12:54pm On Mar 21
There are Nigerians driving uber here that govt is frustrating everyday. Your daughters live in 5m dollars house in USA and dont work. Your husband goes to France for treatment etc. mumu woman

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Abroad Do Jobs They Refused At Home – Remi Tinubu by Maobichek: 12:54pm On Mar 21
Olachase:
maybe she is saying the true or not

i kw someone that sold the property his late father left before departing this world house and two cars

the guy relocated to Italy 4years ago

the guy is back to Nigeria living in a rented house

most time i wonder what's wrong with we the youth undecided undecided

Good day, before you travel, ask questions and plan well ok.

These politicians have houses abroad and most of their families are over there.

If your paper is genuine, as a caregiver in the UK, your earnings coverted to Naira is better and higher than a banker here.
Re: Nigerians Abroad Do Jobs They Refused At Home – Remi Tinubu by Bsmartt(m): 12:55pm On Mar 21
When dollars and Pounds talk, Naira will always listen....
Re: Nigerians Abroad Do Jobs They Refused At Home – Remi Tinubu by onuman: 12:55pm On Mar 21
BigDawsNet:

Wipe Asss abroad... you make millions equivalent in naija

Wipe Asss in Nigeria... you make peanut

Methinks, this Remi still thinks Nigeria is Lagos state where she and her husband would push his fellow Nurudeens along in a wheel barrow; talk to the Nurudeens with a foul language, yet the Nurudeens lined behind her and her husband.
Re: Nigerians Abroad Do Jobs They Refused At Home – Remi Tinubu by Ebeano49(m): 12:55pm On Mar 21
Even with cab driving they can raise their family abroad, and sleep with two eyes closed.
Can a cab driver in Nigeria be able to just feed his family from his income?
Madam go and take several seats abeg!!
Re: Nigerians Abroad Do Jobs They Refused At Home – Remi Tinubu by Angelfrost(m): 12:56pm On Mar 21
Sigh... Do those jobs pay them the same wages here in Nigeria??!

I'm beginning to think this woman is quite dull! undecided
Re: Nigerians Abroad Do Jobs They Refused At Home – Remi Tinubu by Dididrumz(m): 12:56pm On Mar 21
How much will they be paid for that same job at home, and what is the market value of the money they'll be paid at home?
Re: Nigerians Abroad Do Jobs They Refused At Home – Remi Tinubu by saddler: 12:57pm On Mar 21
helinues:

Why can't she build that same house in USA?

You think everyone in abroad is living comfortable?

Do you have sense like this?

Most people who leave Nigeria for the West go there to make money and invest back home.

Don't tell me you are so dull to understand the difference between working abroad and working in Nigeria
Re: Nigerians Abroad Do Jobs They Refused At Home – Remi Tinubu by PepeXKermit: 12:57pm On Mar 21
this woman have proven times without number that she is a useless and uncouth mouthed woman
Re: Nigerians Abroad Do Jobs They Refused At Home – Remi Tinubu by CodeTemplar: 12:57pm On Mar 21
Obierika:

Na so una go dey lie!

Mention just 1 hairdresser you know in 'The abroad' who is swimming in money?
One was features here in a crime story about a Bauchi woman who earned over a thousand dollar a week braiding peoples hair. They earn more than cab drivers and many professors in the US for example.
If your brain is too shallow grow up.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Abroad Do Jobs They Refused At Home – Remi Tinubu by izibili44: 12:57pm On Mar 21
The person is not serious or village people go with him. Look i have couisin dere doing well. I travel to a smaller europe and today i m runing a footbal team in africa. I was not into drugs or any game. Just working in a wine company. Planning,focus and prayer. quote author=Olachase post=129034707]maybe she is saying the true or not

i kw someone that sold the property his late father left before departing this world house and two cars

the guy relocated to Italy 4years ago

the guy is back to Nigeria living in a rented house

most time i wonder what's wrong with we the youth undecided undecided[/quote]
Re: Nigerians Abroad Do Jobs They Refused At Home – Remi Tinubu by GABRIEL6036: 12:57pm On Mar 21
Who gave this mad woman audacity to talk down on masses like this sef 😒.. abi werrey ni madam yi ni
Re: Nigerians Abroad Do Jobs They Refused At Home – Remi Tinubu by Anunakeeh: 12:59pm On Mar 21
Racoon:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/03/21/nigerians-abroad-do-jobs-they-refused-at-home-remi-tinubu/

Thought this woman had sense.

Have you ever seen a shiithole road sweeper looking porsche and using iphone 15 Pro Max.

NIGERIA
1.Nigerian road sweeper monthly salary:N15,000
2.Toxic working atmosphere
3.Life at risk always
4.No social security
5.No pension
6.No HMO
7.No rest.

OVERSEAS
1.Overseas road sweeper monthly salary:N3,500,000
2.Conducive working atmosphere
3.Social security
4.HMO
5.Pension
6.Bonus
7.Leave and so on.
Re: Nigerians Abroad Do Jobs They Refused At Home – Remi Tinubu by harsysky(m): 1:00pm On Mar 21

This mummy dey talk like say knot loose for her head. We complained about Jona wife cos she no sabi speak English not knowing say people wey sabi speak English no get sens3

Pay them 2 million a month to wash dish
Re: Nigerians Abroad Do Jobs They Refused At Home – Remi Tinubu by HeroicMeastro: 1:02pm On Mar 21
Racoon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XY8emJ7Yt8
https://dailypost.ng/2024/03/21/nigerians-abroad-do-jobs-they-refused-at-home-remi-tinubu/
Correct!!
Those guys refused to serve their parents at home in Nigeria rather, they preferred to serve some white assholes abroad.
They certainly missed parental blessings!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Abroad Do Jobs They Refused At Home – Remi Tinubu by ifyain: 1:03pm On Mar 21
This woman is either ill informed or do not understand that a cab driver earns more than a lawyer here in London, I work as a customer care and earns about 55k in a year . I will gladly clean toilet in Nigeria for 5 million a month . The so called leaders in Nigeria are daft. It is not only about money but quality of life like security, health care and education. I am sure next time her husband travels to France for medicals, she should hang her head in shame, bloody hypocrites
Re: Nigerians Abroad Do Jobs They Refused At Home – Remi Tinubu by LucemFerre: 1:04pm On Mar 21
Slow human being
Shea the pay na thesame?
Re: Nigerians Abroad Do Jobs They Refused At Home – Remi Tinubu by jimmyvic(m): 1:04pm On Mar 21
How that one take affect your husband performance for bed?
Re: Nigerians Abroad Do Jobs They Refused At Home – Remi Tinubu by Dougad: 1:05pm On Mar 21
Omo this woman na fool ooo.

She and her husband, both completely useless with uncouth speech like a local agbero tout
Re: Nigerians Abroad Do Jobs They Refused At Home – Remi Tinubu by Joy2dworldxyz: 1:06pm On Mar 21
The minimum wage back home is less than 30dollars per month while a menial worker abroad earns 10 times that in a month with less imput.

If u don't talk we will assume u are wiser than this!!
Re: Nigerians Abroad Do Jobs They Refused At Home – Remi Tinubu by Angelfrost(m): 1:08pm On Mar 21
helinues:

How much do they earn doing those jobs in abroad compared to the economy of which country they might be staying.

Average decent 2bdr in New York is from $2500 monthly. How much is that in Naira? Yet they have other bills to pay

Lol... The real question is can people doing those odd jobs afford to live comfortably over there??! The answer is YES!

How many of their counterparts in Nigeria can say the same??!

There are lots of educated people doing odd jobs abroad (full citizens o), and they enjoy it! They make reasonable wages due to the number of hours they work...!

In Nigeria, can you boast of earning a lot of money based on the number of hours you work?!!

You can't even compare what a medical doctor, dentist and nurse earn abroad hourly compared to their colleagues here.
Re: Nigerians Abroad Do Jobs They Refused At Home – Remi Tinubu by Dougad: 1:08pm On Mar 21
onuman:

Methinks, this Remi still thinks Nigeria is Lagos state where she and her husband would push his fellow Nurudeens along in a wheel barrow; talk to the Nurudeens with a foul language, yet the Nurudeens lined behind her and her husband.

I was actually giving them the benefit of the doubt at the beginning but I've come to realize that they're Just as uncouth, unexposed and completely stupid as the average agbero. Their official announcement and wetin you go expect to hear for beer parlour na exactly the same

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Abroad Do Jobs They Refused At Home – Remi Tinubu by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:09pm On Mar 21
If you pay them well they will do those jobs here.
Re: Nigerians Abroad Do Jobs They Refused At Home – Remi Tinubu by davidtemi(m): 1:10pm On Mar 21
I think something is wrong wit dis babe recently. She needs a break or...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Maintain Peace And Unity In Nigeria / 940m Grazing Reserves For Herdsmen:lawmakers Fault Buhari / Stop Tagging Soldiers As Muslims, Christians – Shehu Sani Replies Gumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.