Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,558 members, 7,823,454 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) (41785 Views)

Pre-order And Ship Mack Trucks From The US @the Most Affordable Rates / Pre-order Your Heavy-duty Trucks From Europe / Pre-order Trailer Head And Other Heavy Duty Trucks From America and Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 2:59pm On Mar 21
MasterJayJay:

Do you want to compare brandnew innoson to secondhand imported cars?
If you compare brandnew innoson to brandnew imported cars, imported ones are expensive. But wanting to get innoson car at 3 million in this tinubulation is ridiculous. Do you know the price of new keke?

Of course, I know these things, and I totally get it...!

That even buttresses my point!

How many Nigerians can afford some of these made-in-Nigeria products people like Reno Omokri are shouting about??!

1 Like

Re: Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) by AAADE(m): 3:00pm On Mar 21
God will help you
Re: Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) by AAADE(m): 3:02pm On Mar 21
AAADE:
God will help you
God will help you
Re: Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) by AAADE(m): 3:02pm On Mar 21
Angelfrost:

Of course, I know these things, and I totally get it...!

That even buttresses my point!

How many Nigerians can afford some of these made-in-Nigeria products people like Reno Omokri are shouting about??!
Ask them
Re: Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) by Localemperor: 3:05pm On Mar 21
grin cheesy grin
Tetraozonaitera:

As a Yoruba man I'm proud of my Igbo broda.

grin

1 Like

Re: Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) by AAADE(m): 3:07pm On Mar 21
Localemperor:
grin cheesy grin
Thanks for your partrotism
Re: Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) by AAADE(m): 3:09pm On Mar 21
Localemperor:
The Innoson guy would one day be the face of Africa
Hard work pays

1 Like

Re: Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) by vickyboi: 3:12pm On Mar 21
Making sense
Re: Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) by LucemFerre: 3:12pm On Mar 21
Nigerians get serious work for the department of mind rehabilitation.
Small post see as everybody just dey insult theirself. Smfh
Re: Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) by Alaga2222(m): 3:15pm On Mar 21
jiz:
Using made in Nigeria products actually the best. Just that Nigerians no dey value their own

Including you bro…If you dey value our product you suppose to value Tinubu as our president
Re: Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) by Theoarhics: 3:16pm On Mar 21
Really, if you give an Igbo man chance to be president, Nigeria will rapidly become the most industrialised and developed nations of earth. They are very industrious. I'm from the South South.
Re: Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) by Eteka1(m): 3:17pm On Mar 21
Assembly not manufacture
Re: Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) by Eteka1(m): 3:20pm On Mar 21
CoronaVirusPro:
The FG should place heavy import duties on foreign trucks.
these are also foreign trucks (China). He is only assembling them. Just like Dangote and others do.
Re: Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) by Zeebuy: 3:21pm On Mar 21
Angelfrost:

...And why might that be??!

How much is Innoson compared to imported brands??!

For an average income earner who decides to own a car, can he afford Innoson compared to the range of imported salon cars??!

You see... It's not enough to sing 'Made in Nigeria'... Are made-in-Nigeria vehicles and products competitive in terms of pricing and quality?!!
The only reason why you don't seem to see so much I no son vehicles on the road is because they're bought brand new. How many Nigerians can buy 2023, 2024 or even 2020 Toyota or lexus?

I've seen plenty of their cars on the roads though
Re: Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) by Zafsy75: 3:24pm On Mar 21
I have the opportunity of being the first user of a brand new Innoson around the tail end of 2016. The throttle is too close to the brake system and it can easily cause accident for an unaware first time driver. The entertainment system is also a poor one as it has no standard entertainment system. (only has radio option and u can connect your USB to enjoy selection of music). The upholstery are not well clad and gives way under heavy weight. It should also be known that the SUV had difficulty accelerating from 80mph and above. I confronted the sale manager from the invoice I saw in the car and he told me the vehicle is pre-installed with a speed limiter. I chastised him that we were to also be pre-informed as that can easily cause accident. After rocking it for like 3 weeks in Maiduguri, the engine capacity seems inappropriate for the expected performance from the car. The cooling system : This is sub optimal as it still doesnt cool well even at its highest regulation. The Tyres: This seems to be the only bright side to the car. Though Chinese make of tyre, they looks good and performed well considering the fact that we used the vehicle heavily within short period. General Appearance : It Appeared great looking at it from the outside. Rating : On a scale of 1-10, I will rate the SUV 4. I had so much enthusiasm in riding a Nigeria made SUV as I am an avid supporter of Mr Innocent Chukwuma's aspiration but in all honesty, the vehicle fell below expectation. There is so much room for improvement but I must commend his effort to try at all.

My Submission : I enjoin other security actors like the NPF to patronise it. Mr Innoson also needs to do more of advertisement and road show with the array of his products. That is my untainted submission on the SUV.
Re: Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) by NwekereNdokl: 3:24pm On Mar 21
Anambra is the most developed state in igboland

1 Like

Re: Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) by Zafsy75: 3:28pm On Mar 21
Eteka1:
these are also foreign trucks (China). He is only assembling them. Just like Dangote and others do.

That's one thing i use to tell them,

Some of the most important automobile components include the engine, gearbox parts, drive axle, Radiator, Alternator, Front steering and suspension.

INNOSON can not show you picture or video where any of these components are manufactured in Nnewi.

These are parts of a vehicle that can make you classify yourself as a vehicle manufacturer.

Welding the body frame does not make you a vehicle Manufacturer.

INNOSON is a company still listed as a subsidiary of another company in China inthier official website.

A company that all its products have 100% similarities with its parent company

And they still think that company is a manufacturing company. Bros, if BIAC the parent company wherr INNOSON source for all its part folds up today, INNOSON is dead unless they seek another company where they registered and buy the basic components from.
Re: Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) by uniquelyspecial(m): 3:28pm On Mar 21
Offpointng:

But it was Chioma who was trying to crash Erisco company by lying against his Product and was so adamant and she was gonna stop at Nothing to crash Innocent Erisco whose products is one of the best out there.

Were you talking bout Tribalism?? Besides, you are more than an Ediot for refering to ur fellow man as a Money
I hope you are not foolish enough to see this as Igbo vs Yoruba battle?

Grow beyond that in Jesus name.
Re: Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) by uniquelyspecial(m): 3:29pm On Mar 21
Offpointng:

But it was Chioma who was trying to crash Erisco company by lying against his Product and was so adamant and she was gonna stop at Nothing to crash Innocent Erisco whose products is one of the best out there.

Were you talking bout Tribalism?? Besides, you are more than an Ediot for refering to ur fellow man as a Money
Whoever ers have erred
I hope you are not foolish enough to see this as Igbo vs Yoruba battle?

Grow beyond that in Jesus name.
Re: Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) by Zeebuy: 3:29pm On Mar 21
NwekereNdokl:
Anambra is the most developed state in igboland
You no just get sense. How many times have you seen Yorubas comparing each other?
If things are going well in the east, no be all easterners go benefit?
Na waa to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Renew,replace Your Number Plate, Register Your New Vehicle Fast / Hire us to inspect now 09033704148! 20% Off on all vehicle inspections. / ☑☑ FREE NMVTIS REPORT, MILEAGE & FLOOD VIN/CHASSIS HISTORY CHECKS ☑☑

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.