Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) (41756 Views)

Pre-order And Ship Mack Trucks From The US @the Most Affordable Rates / Pre-order Your Heavy-duty Trucks From Europe / Pre-order Trailer Head And Other Heavy Duty Trucks From America and Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) by revolt(m): 4:45pm On Mar 21
harmony940:

Yes you are right,I am a Yoruba man,but believe you me innoson is coming with a Wonder initiative..Tribalism kills innovation in Africa,and the western world use this tool very effectively....

It's when you experience real demeaning racism you'd understand why tribalists need to be hanged in Africa. We are thousands of years behind and there's fools that are more interested in bigotry.... a race that respects oracles and pastors more than the blacksmiths / engineering field. A failed race.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) by sulaak(m): 5:09pm On Mar 21
Babathanks:
If this country really serious. The government should have ban importation of car because it would really help our forex alot. But instead they ban importation of food. I believe innoson car plant can meet the country demand

You and Innoson are not serious. The post said the new plant, where is the evidence of the new plants that Innoson built, where is the evidence that Innosson actually assembled the door handles for the SUV

1 Like

Re: Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) by okoroemeka(m): 5:19pm On Mar 21
Localemperor:
The Innoson guy would one day be the face of Africa
at #1600 naira for a LTR of Diesel ,that CMG idea in a commercial truck is just what the doctor ordered

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) by sulaak(m): 5:21pm On Mar 21
LucemFerre:
Nigerians get serious work for the department of mind rehabilitation.
Small post see as everybody just dey insult theirself. Smfh

When someone lies, that Innosson has started manufacturing heavy-duty trucks from the new plant. You will expect to see something like the video below.

Like so many others, I am fed up with fake news and lies. There is no evidence that Innosson is capable of assembling 1,000 vehicles per annum, and that is not his fault; Nigeria lacks the supply chain capacity to supply the polymers, street, tyres, and aluminium needed to support automobile manufacturing or assembly at this stage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm6grXvyX6I
Re: Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) by Anambra1stSonTV: 5:35pm On Mar 21
blacknp:
You done get TV handle now Mr Anambra 1st son?
Na so

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) by SeeWahala: 5:48pm On Mar 21
sulaak:

You and Innoson are not serious. The post said the new plant, where is the evidence of the new plants that Innoson built, where is the evidence that Innosson actually assembled the door handles for the SUV

You are not posting properly. Calm down and relax first wink

Take a deep breath and understand the reality before you that Innoson produces trucks . . .

Shikena

1 Like

Re: Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) by SeeWahala: 5:53pm On Mar 21
Zafsy75:

That's one thing i use to tell them,

Some of the most important automobile components include the engine, gearbox parts, drive axle, Radiator, Alternator, Front steering and suspension.

INNOSON can not show you picture or video where any of these components are manufactured in Nnewi.

These are parts of a vehicle that can make you classify yourself as a vehicle manufacturer.

Welding the body frame does not make you a vehicle Manufacturer.

INNOSON is a company still listed as a subsidiary of another company in China inthier official website.

A company that all its products have 100% similarities with its parent company

And they still think that company is a manufacturing company. Bros, if BIAC the parent company wherr INNOSON source for all its part folds up today, INNOSON is dead unless they seek another company where they registered and buy the basic components from.

Even your Almighty benz is made up of 60% in-house components and the rest are contracted to outside companies fact

Now, armed with such knowledge, would you now say Mercedes-Benz is an automobile manufacturing company? or just an assembling one undecided

1 Like

Re: Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) by sulaak(m): 6:09pm On Mar 21
SeeWahala:

You are not posting properly. Calm down and relax first wink

Take a deep breath and understand the reality before you that Innoson produces trucks . . .

Shikena

I have taken a deep breath. Now, please show me the new plant that produces trucks.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) by SeeWahala: 6:14pm On Mar 21
sulaak:

I have taken a deep breath. Now, please show me the new plant that produces trucks.

If I tell you today that a single assembly line in a modern vehicle manufacturing plant can capably handle assembling individual units of both vehicles and buses at a single time . . . Would you call me crazy? undecided

Let's just say I escape being called a loony 🤪 and I still go ahead to tell you that there are manufacturing plant lines today that can assemble vehicles, buses and trucks at a single time you'd say I'm definitely mad then right? 😆
Re: Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) by mabea: 6:30pm On Mar 21
They should have used the Chinese design and model, that one is more dynamic and effective
Re: Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) by sulaak(m): 6:30pm On Mar 21
SeeWahala:

If I tell you today that a single assembly line in a modern vehicle manufacturing plant can capably handle assembling individual units of both vehicles and buses at a single time . . . Would you call me crazy? undecided

Let's just say I escape being called a loony 🤪 and I still go ahead to tell you that there are manufacturing plant lines today that can assemble vehicles, buses and trucks at a single time you'd say I'm definitely mad then right? 😆

Fine, but can you please share the link to the new assembly plant?
Re: Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) by jessylaurel(f): 6:36pm On Mar 21
Localemperor:
This Innoson guy would one day be the face of Africa

How possible when he doesn't get the patronage he deserves from his country Nigeria. embarassed embarassed
Re: Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) by SeeWahala: 6:38pm On Mar 21
sulaak:

Fine, but can you please share the link to the new assembly plant?

So after all my explanation of how people can be called MAD . . . You still go ahead and ask me this same question . . . AGAIN?
Re: Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) by harmony940(m): 6:39pm On Mar 21
revolt:

It's when you experience real demeaning racism you'd understand why tribalists need to be hanged in Africa. We are thousands of years behind and there's fools that are more interested in bigotry.... a race that respects oracles and pastors more than the blacksmiths / engineering field. A failed race.

As I said earlier,the West are using this as a tool,and they use it very effectively. Africa just need to put an end to this myopic view of Tribalism.....When we are serious about this,Africa,Nigeria will move forward in terms of technological advancement,and adequate management of human resources.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) by sulaak(m): 6:39pm On Mar 21
SeeWahala:

So after all my explanation of how people can be called MAD . . . You still go ahead and ask me this same question . . . AGAIN?

Where is the new assembly plant?
Re: Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) by SeeWahala: 6:42pm On Mar 21
sulaak:

Where is the new assembly plant?

Oh no shocked , are you one of them? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) by Ravenna: 6:44pm On Mar 21
sulaak:

When someone lies, that Innosson has started manufacturing heavy-duty trucks from the new plant. You will expect to see something like the video below.

Like so many others, I am fed up with fake news and lies. There is no evidence that Innosson is capable of assembling 1,000 vehicles per annum, and that is not his fault; Nigeria lacks the supply chain capacity to supply the polymers, street, tyres, and aluminium needed to support automobile manufacturing or assembly at this stage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm6grXvyX6I

Innoson lack the capacity to manufacture a Rear view mirror, or a tiny Water temperature sensor on a truck.
That shiit was imported and assembled by olodos.
Re: Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) by SeeWahala: 6:45pm On Mar 21
Ravenna:

Shame on all applauding this mediocrity.

Innoson cannot produce a single Truck Tyre not to talk of Wheels, Axles, Differentials, Front cover, Windshields, Engines, Turbo Chargers and 2000 other parts.

This is just an assembled truck, shame no make them post proper pics sef.

Dangote has been doing this shitt since time immemorial at Sinotruk, Ikeja- Where the indomitable HOWO and Hohan trucks are assembled.

We've assembled over 20,000 of these trucks and Dangote didn't say shitt.

But once a Yebhoe assembled a plastic?!

Wahala don start be dat.

I'ma a proud Dangote Transport Staff.

Oga keep quiet 🤫

Dangote achieved his own feat with huge federal government backing while lowly innoson sad from the alleged black sheep tribe achieved his own without federal government assistance

Trust me, there's a HUGE difference

1 Like

Re: Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) by okoroemeka(m): 6:53pm On Mar 21
Iamicekid:
This is commendable I hope and pray they get patronize heavily and make them also do a lot of PR
tribal sentiments aside and look at the hard facts,this man is selling a made in Nigeria truck that will run on CNG with a consumption rate of 30kg per 100 km and with CNG at roughly #250-300 naira per kg you will have a running cost of approx #8-9k per 100km, compared to the normal diesel truck that uses also roughly 40 ltrs per 100km at #1600/ltr you have #48k on runming cost for 100 km,this man does not need any PR ,the laws of economics will market the trucks

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) by Burgerlomo: 7:06pm On Mar 21
The man dey try 👍👍

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Renew,replace Your Number Plate, Register Your New Vehicle Fast / Vehicle Registration| Driver's License| Change of Ownership / ❌️Call Me For Your Professional Car Pre-purchase Inspection In Lagos❌️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.