Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,895 members, 7,810,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) (60464 Views)

Couple Set To Wed After 13 Years Of Dating (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Postponement: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Set To Wed On The 23rd Of February / Couple Set To Wed. Share Throwback Photo Of Themselves In Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) by Anunakeeh: 1:44pm On Mar 21
Blackfire:
Marriage is like Toilet

Those who are in are looking for there ways to go out, those who are outside are trying to get it

grin
Crazy world

Weerey upon all the things in the world.

Na TOILET you use compare Marriagegrin
Re: Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) by alpharoyalty: 1:47pm On Mar 21
Best age to get married.
Congratulations to them

1 Like

Re: Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) by jaxin119: 1:47pm On Mar 21
Exceed15:
Benue people sha

Yeah. You must stereotype because of hate and ignorance.
Re: Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) by GenFunction: 1:51pm On Mar 21
maasoap:

Marrying at that age is enough judge her as spoilt. Was she even supposed to have started knacking secretly at that age, not to mention coming out in the open?
U dae whine tiv? knacks na smalls.
Re: Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) by Patrickker(m): 1:52pm On Mar 21
That lady was my student while teaching in a secondary school back there in Benue state. She graduated 6 years ago. She should probably be 23 or 24 be now.

2 Likes

Re: Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) by VaginaAcademic: 1:55pm On Mar 21
Hormones at work after some years them go tire for each other cheesy
Re: Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) by ppogba: 1:55pm On Mar 21
Exceed15:
Benue people sha

When making statements like this, it is always good to mention your own state too proudly. People might want to check something.
Re: Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) by Toluwanise247(m): 1:55pm On Mar 21
Congratulations…. I can’t judge them because I don’t know their mental and emotional state.
Re: Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) by ppogba: 1:57pm On Mar 21
Patrickker:
That lady was my student while teaching in a secondary school back there in Benue state. She graduated 6 years ago. She should probably be 23 or 24 be now.

If this is true then, she must be shanko Amama with the statute then.

2 Likes

Re: Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) by Pootle: 1:59pm On Mar 21
maasoap:

Marrying at that age is enough judge her as spoilt. Was she even supposed to have started knacking secretly at that age, not to mention coming out in the open?

but her mate in the northern hemisphere get married to old men at 12,13 and ye all dont raise an eye brow, e fit shock you make them last far longer than the so called adult, my boy for school married at 19yr to a 17yr they with 3kids now family so fine and stable now me wey be em agba jus started what he has finished

1 Like

Re: Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 2:00pm On Mar 21
2 Babies Set Wed
Re: Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) by spiSeyi: 2:05pm On Mar 21
Nah Tiktock and wetin join them together(fvck) go scatter them when the guy is tired of her pekus attitude go come in and fiam each and every one of them to their parents house grin
Re: Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) by treatise: 2:06pm On Mar 21
UDOKABESTLUV:
What Can MR BLOGGER, call this one, Abeg o
Benue in the news again grin
Re: Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) by dontiky: 2:08pm On Mar 21
Streetdoctor:
What do they know about life talk more of marriage. Who encouraged this youths?
Who approved this marriage?
Are there circumstances that led to this?
Questions begging for an answer.
how old was sterling, Foden and many others when they had first child? When it’s in Europe you don’t call then underage.

3 Likes

Re: Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) by Dpharisee: 2:08pm On Mar 21
This is why there's so much poverty in the North, children giving birth to children which is bad even for matured couples under the present economic situation
Re: Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) by Bimpe29: 2:09pm On Mar 21
Marriage isn't a play ooo. Are they morally and financially good to be married? Anyways, I wish them a happy married life.
Re: Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) by johnog4sure: 2:10pm On Mar 21
StUriah:
Who taught them how to phuck?

Children of nowadays wan do wetin dem papa and mama dey do in the other room.

That girl go share her toto go reach neighbours and male family members if the guy no do enough to provide for her.

The girl eyes tear no be small. Na the community get am, and marry am for the innocent boy.

I dey pity the young boy in advance.

Shege is on a loading stage...
That girl eye just full for experience oh, I dey pity for the poor boy...maybe I judge too harshly I hope I am wrong
Re: Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) by Abemy(m): 2:13pm On Mar 21
thesicilian:
Teenage pregnancy most likely, resulting in the hurried marriage.
Reality will set in when the "love" phase fades out

Thank you, you know what's up.

Reality which humbles human must dawn on them and those encouraging them.

1 Like

Re: Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) by iamtardey: 2:14pm On Mar 21
This here seems like it 🎬
Re: Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) by Abemy(m): 2:14pm On Mar 21
The girl is more experienced and mature than the boy.
Re: Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) by Dpharisee: 2:15pm On Mar 21
Angelfrost:
Young in what sense exactly??! Are they below 18??!

I don't hear any of y'all making this noise when girls as young as 12 and 13 are married off to ancestors in the North.
Last time I checked Benue is in the North grin
Re: Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) by qtx(m): 2:17pm On Mar 21
UDOKABESTLUV:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/3/age-is-just-a-number-reactions-as-young-couple-set-to-wed-in-benue-2.html
Hmmmm, marriage at that age? I hope them let them know say marriage is much more than se.x and living together o? There is more to it and they must be made to know that. In fact, marriage is like a parcel, you dont know what is inside, but you know it's coming with something. Abeg let them be aware.
Re: Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) by alphaNomega: 2:17pm On Mar 21
Dpharisee:
This is why there's so much poverty in the North, children giving birth to children which is bad even for matured couples under the present economic situation
continue looking at economy u hear. there was no time that economy was ever good. if you wait for nigerian economy to be good before you marry, you will never get married.
Re: Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) by Dpharisee: 2:21pm On Mar 21
alphaNomega:
continue looking at economy u hear. there was no time that economy was ever good. if you wait for nigerian economy to be good before you marry, you will never get married.
Children getting married to children and giving birth to children na set back for a country like Nigeria, that's why the North is in crisis with out of school children and Almajiris with young parents who can't cater for them
Re: Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) by meobizy(f): 2:22pm On Mar 21
How old are they first? If eighteen, this is a stupid report.
Re: Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) by RighteousI: 2:23pm On Mar 21
Re: Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) by Roboto11: 2:34pm On Mar 21
thesicilian:
Teenage pregnancy most likely, resulting in the hurried marriage.
Reality will set in when the "love" phase fades out

Even 40 year olds separate.

Theirs might stand the test of time.

1 Like

Re: Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) by allstarfestus: 2:38pm On Mar 21
This is wrong , my opinion though
Re: Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 2:38pm On Mar 21
Are they through with secondary school?
Are they working?
Do they hand skills/handwork?
Do they have stable sources of livelihood?
Re: Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) by jaytime(m): 2:40pm On Mar 21
Hope they have solid financial based. I wish them all the best o.
Re: Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) by AbujaLagos: 2:42pm On Mar 21
Go niggas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) / Photoshopped Images Of Rihanna & Flavour In Bed Trends On Instagram / Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.