Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice (23570 Views)

I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by PHAYOL81: 7:55pm On Mar 21
IF DNA support his claim, then the marriage has to be truncated like a bad file.

MODIFIED
Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by Oracleee: 8:01pm On Mar 21
Divorce matter wey dey long. Them for do 5 years for court
Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by Stayingalive: 8:03pm On Mar 21
dammywapes:
The man is at fault here , you forgave her the first time that’s why the second one happens.
Read slowly, he didn’t, she has two child for the man twice and it wasn’t consecutive
Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by Banbanna(m): 8:05pm On Mar 21
Omo, you reason far here o. What they usually say, is that marriage is a school you hardly graduate from. But this one here, is another angle.
Blackfire:
Marriage is like Toilet

While you're rushing to go in , someone can't wait to go out

grin
Who dey wed on Saturday
Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by Kobojunkie: 8:27pm On Mar 21
Chummynoni:
Paternity fraud is a crime and should be punishable by death.
Your ancestors did not consider it criminal as they instead insisted that all children born within a marriage, and this applies as far as many cultures even in Nigeria, belonged to the man — no outsider had the power to contest this. This is the traditional marriage agreement in, much of Nigeria. Once you are customarily married, you agree to accept paternity fraud as part of the allowed excesses in your union. undecided

If the Nigerian government were to criminalize paternity fraud, individuals would have to opt for the legal marriage route as opposed to the customary marriage route to have this benefit apply as far as their union. Are Nigerian men equally ready to abandon the traditional marriage route at this time? undecided
Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by aimmoney9: 8:28pm On Mar 21
Watinhapen:
Married women in Nigeria and having extra marital affair outside is becoming a pandemic
This is the trend now 99% of all married women are cheating.......... grin grin grin grin

When married women are gossiping amongst themselves or with single girls all they talk about is sex, so when they hear new sex styles from their fellow women like doggy or wheelbarrow and they have not done it before and are possibly only getting missionary from their spouse the curiosity in them awakens, and we all know curiosity kills the cat.....they will surely go out and experiment with other men........ grin grin grin grin grin

Some had wild sexual experiences before they got married and since their spouse can't give it to them, they go outside........ grin grin grin grin

No excuse for this behavior from married women but since they see all their colleagues doing it and toasting younger men they join the bandwagon......... cheesy grin grin grin

Gone are the days men cheat most, it is the married women that is at the top of the food chain............ grin grin grin grin cheesy

It is a disturbing trend married women have now stolen the horniest women award from pregnant women.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by YourGFsnatcher: 8:31pm On Mar 21
Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by Smithwilliams826: 8:33pm On Mar 21
VaginaAcademic:
Quaker oats with enough sugar and milk grin
Come Benin make we test am.
Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by Kobojunkie: 8:42pm On Mar 21
AntiChristian:
grin As Muslims, It's better to marry a Muslim slave than an olosho...! As slave no dey, just dey fast!
And you believe Paternity fraud does not equally impact Muslim marriages? ROFLMAO!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by alphaNomega: 9:22pm On Mar 21
emkz:
In some countries, the family culture is gradually dying. They recognize cohabitation as legal, and hardly do people hear of paternity fraud in such environments.

Like I explained elsewhere, never force a woman to marry you because you are in love and have some dignity to leave when she disrespect you to the point of forcing you to take responsibility for her extra-marital actions.

what is paternity fraud?
Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:32pm On Mar 21
Desmond Igbo
Desmond Yoruba
Desmond Hausa
grin grin grin
Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by BodyCount: 9:36pm On Mar 21
jetson06:
Na your papa dey chop leftover. How are we sure that you are the son of your father? Oponu oshi! Son of your mother's boyfriend/sugar daddy.

Oloriburuku ọmọ ẹru
Goan ask that foōl you call father if he married that OLOSHÕ you call mother as a virgin, then you'll confirm if I'm correct that you're miserable bastárd or not.
Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by Kobojunkie: 10:10pm On Mar 21
LibertyRep:
DNA test would have illuminated this case.
If the man and woman were united under traditional Law, does the man have any right to claim Paternity fraud given that many of our Traditional Laws recognize instead that every child born within a marriage, regardless of paternity, belongs to the man? undecided
Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by kkins25(m): 10:13pm On Mar 21
Kobojunkie:
If the man and woman were united under traditional Law, does the man have any right to claim Paternity fraud given that many of our Traditional Laws recognize instead that every child born within a marriage, regardless of paternity, belongs to the man? undecided

Which tradition is this?
Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by Kobojunkie: 10:25pm On Mar 21
kkins25:
■ Which tradition is this?
Igbo traditional Law for one. undecided
Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by BodyCount: 11:08pm On Mar 21
Leo34rf:

As if you no like fvck. Wetin be your body count? Life is too short to be hung up on body counts. Fvck as you want. All fvck na fvck, same as all die na die.
Mumu
When you start bearing daughters, teach them that all fuçk na fuçk, let them fuçk as they like with whoever
Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by AntiChristian: 8:33am On Mar 22
Kobojunkie:
And you believe Paternity fraud does not equally impact Muslim marriages? ROFLMAO!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It does but any child born in a marriage belongs to the married couples according to Islam and many other laws!

So since the child is mine according to the Islam law and Nigerian law why border myself much with paternity fraud?
And you should know who you marry!
Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by danzaki63: 11:56am On Mar 22
Oga, even the third one might not be your own.
Re: Husband Sues Wife For Allegedly Getting Pregnant For Another Man Twice by Kobojunkie: 12:49pm On Mar 22
AntiChristian:
∆ I t does but any child born in a marriage belongs to the married couples according to Islam and many other laws!
So since the child is mine according to the Islam law and Nigerian law why border myself much with paternity fraud?
And you should know who you marry!
Exactly! Marriage in Nigeria has been encased in such as way that what people refer to as paternity fraud today is not only recognized but accepted as a possible part of it. So these folks crying against it do so against marriage laws that have been thanks to their ancestors. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Bad Habits Do You Love?? / My 2-Year-Old Daughter Is Using Foul Words / My Wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.