Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

"Do These Things" - Naija Lady Shares Hack To Deceive Nigerian Men Into Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Do These Things" - Naija Lady Shares Hack To Deceive Nigerian Men Into Marriage (3195 Views)

My Mother Keeps Rejecting All My Suitors Because A Prophet Said So - Naija Lady / Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu / Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Do These Things" - Naija Lady Shares Hack To Deceive Nigerian Men Into Marriage by DyshApp: 9:46pm On Mar 21
An unapologetic Christian feminist who hails from the Northern part of the country and also happens to be a medical doctor, has given her fellow gender a couple of hacks into deceiving Nigerian men into marriage.

@DWhytewolf on X(Twitter) is quite certain that men are gullible and rather easy to deceive and should a woman be seeking marriage to a man, she need not do much but follow some guidelines she laid out on the microblogging platform.

The Twitter user had written,

They use the baddies to push promiscuity and all sorts then marry the total well behaved woman and live happily ever after.

“To stay for township, na wisdom them Dey use”

In a counter notion to the user’s statement, @DWhytewolf said most Nigerian men are actually easy to deceive. According to her, all it takes is a couple of pretentious attitudes and they’ll rope in their lifelong partner.

She wrote in her tweet,

It’s so easy to deceive Nigerian men.. when you’re ready to marry

Start dressing modest
Reduce make up
Cook
Be gentle, don’t argue too much
Stay home a lot
Don’t be on social media
Don’t drink or smoke

I swear you’ll deceive any of them that you are good. Lmao gullible lot

5 Likes

Re: "Do These Things" - Naija Lady Shares Hack To Deceive Nigerian Men Into Marriage by Dejarae(f): 9:57pm On Mar 21
They’ll end up cheating on you with with women who do the opposite grin

17 Likes

Re: "Do These Things" - Naija Lady Shares Hack To Deceive Nigerian Men Into Marriage by helinues: 9:59pm On Mar 21
Only Mugu like her would fall for this

12 Likes

Re: "Do These Things" - Naija Lady Shares Hack To Deceive Nigerian Men Into Marriage by alphaNomega: 10:00pm On Mar 21
she no see man wey wan marry am. auntie think say na by medical doctor.

9 Likes

Re: "Do These Things" - Naija Lady Shares Hack To Deceive Nigerian Men Into Marriage by Kobojunkie: 10:05pm On Mar 21
Dejarae:
They’ll end up cheating on you with with women who do the opposite grin
True but it seems the average Nigerian woman does not mind hanging on to a cheating husband. So long as she can continue hanging her Mrs. badge around her neck, it's all good! grin

8 Likes

Re: "Do These Things" - Naija Lady Shares Hack To Deceive Nigerian Men Into Marriage by Lumarstone: 10:09pm On Mar 21
That gender that started with "F" fear them!

I left..!

5 Likes

Re: "Do These Things" - Naija Lady Shares Hack To Deceive Nigerian Men Into Marriage by PerfectStranger(m): 10:10pm On Mar 21
Don't play sis, you can be married within a week and still get your properties thrown out when your real character pops up.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Do These Things" - Naija Lady Shares Hack To Deceive Nigerian Men Into Marriage by Sonnobax15(m): 10:51pm On Mar 21
lipsrsealed
Only a foolish simp wouldn't see beyond his preek when he's about to choose a wife ...

3 Likes

Re: "Do These Things" - Naija Lady Shares Hack To Deceive Nigerian Men Into Marriage by ipobarecriminals: 11:05pm On Mar 21
sad sha mistakenly jam slawomirr,dodadakokigbe, tosyne2much.

2 Likes

Re: "Do These Things" - Naija Lady Shares Hack To Deceive Nigerian Men Into Marriage by eazzzy1(m): 12:45am On Mar 22
You will do all these to land one of the gullible lots?
Re: "Do These Things" - Naija Lady Shares Hack To Deceive Nigerian Men Into Marriage by Kobojunkie: 12:48am On Mar 22
eazzzy1:
Wetin concern marriage with genius for crying out loud? lipsrsealed
Re: "Do These Things" - Naija Lady Shares Hack To Deceive Nigerian Men Into Marriage by Usmanovic95(m): 5:20am On Mar 22
eazzzy1:

She will hoodwink quite a lot of desperate singles searching for a wife. The traits she highlight are what some men want their ideal woman to exhibit even though her's is fake.But we all know a leopard can't change it's spots,what will happen when she starts exhibiting some of her character flaws,which is a stark opposite of what earned her the marriage in the first place?She will be back in the street again.So it's still a LOSS for her.

4 Likes

Re: "Do These Things" - Naija Lady Shares Hack To Deceive Nigerian Men Into Marriage by nigeriansamurai(m): 6:46am On Mar 22
Wow... How many she don decieve...

1 Like

Re: "Do These Things" - Naija Lady Shares Hack To Deceive Nigerian Men Into Marriage by iSense247: 7:11am On Mar 22
This should be a discussion among oloshos who want to "settle down." In the past a Nigerian doctor can't sound like this.
Re: "Do These Things" - Naija Lady Shares Hack To Deceive Nigerian Men Into Marriage by talk2hb1(m): 7:16am On Mar 22
Eefi ni ìwà ko ṣé fi aṣọ bò, bópẹ̀ bóyá àṣírí ààtu
You can't hide your character forever.
You can get the ring with deceit, but you can't keep a home with deceit.

Like I always say, we men mostly don't have a clear standard when it comes to dating.
Mostly Boobs and Big Ass is our standard, what happened to looking beyond the surface.

After you have sweat to make something good for yourself, one retired Olosho girl will turn you to retirement plan with deceit. God save our soul
Re: "Do These Things" - Naija Lady Shares Hack To Deceive Nigerian Men Into Marriage by Bigseven(m): 7:35am On Mar 22
Do that and attract your kind 😂 then he still cheat later because you can’t keep pretending for life. Trust me you won’t like the final score grin it’s gonna be guy 4:1 deceiver lady grin

2 Likes

Re: "Do These Things" - Naija Lady Shares Hack To Deceive Nigerian Men Into Marriage by Gadafii: 8:46am On Mar 22
When I say marriage is not important to men the way it is for women, I get bashed even by fellow men

Just listen to this woman, imagine being deceived into marriage, you are also likely be to deceived into fatherhood and you will train another man’s child

5 Likes

Re: "Do These Things" - Naija Lady Shares Hack To Deceive Nigerian Men Into Marriage by cybernaut(m): 9:05am On Mar 22
She think all her outlines attitude is easy to do if you is not autonomous in the person. You can't cheat nature

1 Like

Re: "Do These Things" - Naija Lady Shares Hack To Deceive Nigerian Men Into Marriage by alphaNomega: 9:24am On Mar 22
dat one don go UK no man gree look her face.
Re: "Do These Things" - Naija Lady Shares Hack To Deceive Nigerian Men Into Marriage by thestreets(m): 9:24am On Mar 22
Gadafii:
When I say marriage is not important to men the way it is for women, I get bashed even by fellow men

Just listen to this woman, imagine being deceived into marriage, you are also likely be to deceived into fatherhood and you will train another man’s child

comrade, dem fit report your post oo. but no mind them u get sense.

1 Like

Re: "Do These Things" - Naija Lady Shares Hack To Deceive Nigerian Men Into Marriage by lovediehatelive(m): 10:19am On Mar 22
Ewoo...

My own be say as a man, if you no hold better money with better source of income, no try give any girl belle or near marriage.

You go suffer taya..

Imagine life without money.

Na the harsh truth o.

Ehe...

Before I forget,

In all you do, never try to fill a bottomless pit o.

That hole no dey ever full.

grin

2 Likes

Re: "Do These Things" - Naija Lady Shares Hack To Deceive Nigerian Men Into Marriage by richiemcgold: 12:12pm On Mar 22
If you like, disguise like Holy Mary, I go still use my street OT to get you. Even if internet forgets all you did in the pasts, street can never forget.

2 Likes

Re: "Do These Things" - Naija Lady Shares Hack To Deceive Nigerian Men Into Marriage by BondRiv: 12:40pm On Mar 22
You are deceiving yourself into misery.
Re: "Do These Things" - Naija Lady Shares Hack To Deceive Nigerian Men Into Marriage by marlow1962(m): 1:29pm On Mar 22
A fool and more.

Want to get married and live peacefully, just be real, Fr Fr it doesn't cost a dime to be real.

So many fake ass ladies and punk ass men out there.
Re: "Do These Things" - Naija Lady Shares Hack To Deceive Nigerian Men Into Marriage by Kobojunkie: 1:33pm On Mar 22
Usmanovic95:
She will hoodwink quite a lot of desperate singles searching for a wife. The traits she highlight are what some men want their ideal woman to exhibit even though her's is fake.But we all know a leopard can't change it's spots,what will happen when she starts exhibiting some of her character flaws,which is a stark opposite of what earned her the marriage in the first place?She will be back in the street again.So it's still a LOSS for her.
Indeed!! Nigerian boys have never exhibited genius tendencies when it comes to picking partners.. grin

1 Like

Re: "Do These Things" - Naija Lady Shares Hack To Deceive Nigerian Men Into Marriage by SonofGod231: 1:49pm On Mar 22
Wahala for who dey find wife and How long can you feign those attributes?!

Re: "Do These Things" - Naija Lady Shares Hack To Deceive Nigerian Men Into Marriage by NPFLADMIN(m): 2:02pm On Mar 22
Changing and adapting to the change never happens easily. Especially from BAD to GOOD.

A community dick can never find it easy to stop neither can an olosho suddenly stop being one.

One can't really hide one's dark side. No, Not for long.

So sooner or later, you'll be kicked out if your attitude na terrible one.

Anyways, I nef 17k. Do this 4 me. Check the siggy 4 it.
Re: "Do These Things" - Naija Lady Shares Hack To Deceive Nigerian Men Into Marriage by ExudeLoveToAll: 2:04pm On Mar 22
When it comes to discussion, can you also hide your brain? Your brain will fail you grin

1 Like

Re: "Do These Things" - Naija Lady Shares Hack To Deceive Nigerian Men Into Marriage by Kobojunkie: 2:17pm On Mar 22
ExudeLoveToAll:
When it comes to discussion, can you also hide your brain? Your brain will fail you grin
How many Nigerian men marry for that purpose? How many of them look for partners with whom they could engage in intelligent discussions with? Abeg, make we hear word o'jare! undecided

2 Likes

Re: "Do These Things" - Naija Lady Shares Hack To Deceive Nigerian Men Into Marriage by Anunakeeh: 3:07pm On Mar 22
DyshApp:
An unapologetic Christian feminist who hails from the Northern part of the country and also happens to be a medical doctor, has given her fellow gender a couple of hacks into deceiving Nigerian men into marriage.

@DWhytewolf on X(Twitter) is quite certain that men are gullible and rather easy to deceive and should a woman be seeking marriage to a man, she need not do much but follow some guidelines she laid out on the microblogging platform.

The Twitter user had written,

They use the baddies to push promiscuity and all sorts then marry the total well behaved woman and live happily ever after.

“To stay for township, na wisdom them Dey use”

In a counter notion to the user’s statement, @DWhytewolf said most Nigerian men are actually easy to deceive. According to her, all it takes is a couple of pretentious attitudes and they’ll rope in their lifelong partner.

She wrote in her tweet,

It’s so easy to deceive Nigerian men.. when you’re ready to marry

Start dressing modest
Reduce make up
Cook
Be gentle, don’t argue too much
Stay home a lot
Don’t be on social media
Don’t drink or smoke

I swear you’ll deceive any of them that you are good. Lmao gullible lot

The wise people know most Nigerian men are the most stupid and foolish beings in the world.

3 Likes

Re: "Do These Things" - Naija Lady Shares Hack To Deceive Nigerian Men Into Marriage by Jeon(f): 4:16pm On Mar 22
Who get time for this rubbish? when Kayamatta dy on trend

7 Likes

Re: "Do These Things" - Naija Lady Shares Hack To Deceive Nigerian Men Into Marriage by Dexy4yah(m): 4:16pm On Mar 22
The way we prioritize marriage in this part of the world is alarming.

Even bible made marriage optional.

(1) (2) (Reply)

So Married Women Still Sleeps Around / Ladies:things You Do That May Make Guys Think You Are A Hoe / When I Think About Sex My Stomach Turns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.