Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,945 members, 7,810,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Kidnappers Abduct Four People In Anambra - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Abduct Four People In Anambra (7798 Views)

Kidnappers Abduct Fufu Sellers In Ogun, Demand ₦10 Million Ransom / Kidnappers Abduct & Kill Salihu Dovo, Ardo-kola LGA Chairman In Taraba / Four People Killed In ESUT Cult Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Abduct Four People In Anambra by asatemple(f): 7:56am On Mar 22
I pray nothing happens to the victims
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Four People In Anambra by Zeebuy: 8:09am On Mar 22
Goodnewsforlife:
keep quiet

When those people are caught now we will realize it was arranged by one party to extort another party
isn't that the job of the police to catch them?
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Four People In Anambra by caprini1: 8:10am On Mar 22
wifeesnatcher:

Sure, who will use govt money to do private business, deceived some inexperienced unthinkable specimen with fiscal policies and at the end wont be healthy, looking happy and satisfied

He will even use money donated by LP members to enjoy more and be happy.
Then leave Peter Obi alone,you have" voted "in the right person,why is it so difficult for you to forget about Obi and enjoy the good governance you voted in? This is witchcraft pro max.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Abduct Four People In Anambra by Weknowbetter: 8:20am On Mar 22
Officials need to interview the one that escaped. There also needs to be a nation wide database, to keep records and record DNA. So it could be easily utilized to catch criminals. I know it's the same gang traveling doing this crime
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Four People In Anambra by eeithis(m): 8:22am On Mar 22
Ah! Dis matter wey happen for Anambra State dey burst my head o! How dem just dey carry people like say na chicken dem dey pack? E no fit be so! Government suppose find strong solution sharp-sharp. Make dem join hand with police, vigilante, and even use juju if necessary to catch these bad guys. Dem fit use plenty CCTV, drones, and even put tracking device for dem body. Anybody wey dem catch do dis kind bad thing, make dem just lock am up throw away di key! We need peace for our country, abeg!
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Four People In Anambra by Reelmii: 8:23am On Mar 22
And the president said there is light at the end of the tunnel

If no be wickedness, why him go put light for end of the tunnel,, why him no put am for entrance of the tunnel

No be strength person go need to waka go end of the tunnel ...where is the strength when people are Hungry.... security is zero sad

I think this regime just wan hunger and kidnap reduce the population of Nigeria......
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Four People In Anambra by naijapikin2(m): 8:26am On Mar 22
They were not kidnapped... Repeat, not kidnapped.

They were ADULT-NAPPED.

Hope they are found soon, alive and well
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Four People In Anambra by tiswell(m): 8:28am On Mar 22
Solsix:
I passed there yesterday and I saw people discussion in groups, I later found out that people were kidnapped. The man that escaped is very lucky.
was
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Four People In Anambra by EvangelistChuks(m): 8:28am On Mar 22
Money you will never enjoy for wealth gotten from unrighteousness is fleeting and comes with sorrow.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Abduct Four People In Anambra by techub: 8:29am On Mar 22
Keepamsafe:
Since they abandoned their Benz SUV, the security operatives should check for the vehicle registration number, or any other identification inside the abandoned car. And proceed with investigation from there

So you don't know that the vehicle must have been snatched too for the operation...

How old are you pls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Abduct Four People In Anambra by Mrjonah(m): 8:54am On Mar 22
Two not four
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Four People In Anambra by softtorce: 9:18am On Mar 22
Legacy of the Pandora criminal n bastard Peter Obi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Abduct Four People In Anambra by slipperyanus07: 9:43am On Mar 22
I was at the crime scene those guys were pros, they set the benz suv on fire immediately before they left i later heard they snatch another suv at oba and abandon the Highlander there. Nowwhere is safe at the moment in Nigeria
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Four People In Anambra by superCleanworks(m): 9:57am On Mar 22
Pclemenza:

Even your home isn’t safe

it is not exactly about the safety aspect.
it is because of in an event that such should happen, there would be people who would be able to give account of what happened.

Imagine living in Lagos and getting Kidnapped in sokoto! it might take a full month before the family or neighbours of such a person knows.

2. One has a little chance of survival or escape if such should happen in a familiar environment.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Abduct Four People In Anambra by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:19am On Mar 22
caprini1:
Then leave Peter Obi alone,you have" voted "in the right person,why is it so difficult for you to forget about Obi and enjoy the good governance you voted in? This is witchcraft pro max.

Because you won't allow Tinubu to redress what brought Nigeria to her kneel

Sanitation is taking place, if you must criticize him, criticize his policies and leave his personalities and his tribe out of it. Once you criticize his personalities then you've abuse the entire Yoruba nation, he's one of our leader, we won't leave him to be abused and insulted by your easterners that lack respect for elders
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Four People In Anambra by NaijaPrince18: 11:36am On Mar 22
Yet Igbos are always barking at Yoruba people online. Fix your mess
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Four People In Anambra by MrGerald(m): 11:37am On Mar 22
LARRYOBRAIN:
Unknown gunmen not kidnappers. This shows that Toyota is more eliable than Mercedes Benz. Lucky escapee
Lol, because they snatched Toyota? The Benz might be security issue which they don't know. Drive Toyota roughly and Benz and watch which would end up at mechanic workshop

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fisayo Soyombo Wins Kurt's Award For Judicial Crime Report, Journalism / A Cultist Nairalander Who Was Threatening People I Posted His Dead Body - PHOTOS / Urgent! I Need A Gun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.