Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,496 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? (1339 Views)

You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) / What Will Happen To Our Muslim Brothers If Christ Comes. / The Great 20-day Watch For The Coming Of Christ. Christ comes before christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by 3seriez(m): 11:07pm On Apr 12
mbaise1000:

Now you also accepted that osama, like you and other terrorists are good muslims, that you and Osama and the taliban and the Boko haram and all suicide bombers and those that murder in defense of mohamad's name will be in the same place with him permanently, that's what makes me a bigot, then I am a bigot and happily too,

Mumu. Why are you deviating. You think it is a contract with terms and conditions πŸ€£πŸ˜‚.
See this fool.
You just accepted your Bigotry, you're now doing a 360 to write me a contract. Are we signing papers. Hahaha. Real kolo man 🀣🀣
I hail you. Your kolo is on another level πŸ˜‚
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by mbaise1000: 11:08pm On Apr 12
3seriez:

What flavour did you take today. Maybe it will inspire your flock tonight πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ for tomorrow's service. Hahaha

You agreed that both are good for you and your role model recommended them for you? Are you asking their flavour? Don't tell me you disobeyed your role model and didn't take camel urine as he instructed you
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by 3seriez(m): 11:11pm On Apr 12
mbaise1000:

You agreed that both are good for you and your role model recommended them for you? Are you asking their flavour? Don't tell me you disobeyed your role model and didn't take camel urine as he instructed you

Pastor forget this your rigmarole. What is the flavour of the cow dung now. Your congregation is waiting πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by mbaise1000: 11:12pm On Apr 12
3seriez:

Mumu. Why are you deviating. You think it is a contract with terms and conditions πŸ€£πŸ˜‚.
See this fool.
You just accepted your Bigotry, you're now doing a 360 to write me a contract. Are we signing papers. Hahaha. Real kolo man 🀣🀣
I hail you. Your kolo is on another level πŸ˜‚
That's no contract, it's your hope and I don't deviate, I will insist that if calling osama a terrorist and a good muslim is bigotry I am the biggest bigot, if saying that Osama was inspired by mohamad, then I remain the biggest bigot, I happily accept
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by mbaise1000: 11:13pm On Apr 12
3seriez:

Pastor forget this your rigmarole. What is the flavour of the cow dung now. Your congregation is waiting πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
I don't think cow dung and Camel urine change their flavours, so you know their flavour, don't pretend
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by 3seriez(m): 11:17pm On Apr 12
mbaise1000:

That's no contract, it's your hope and I don't deviate, I will insist that if calling osama a terrorist and a good muslim is bigotry I am the biggest bigot, if saying that Osama was inspired by mohamad, then I remain the biggest bigot, I happily accept

Happily accept and shut up. What is adding T&C's. Beat your chest and claim it like a man, or is your balls sagging.
All this bragado, just for online noise. Nairaland is proud of you. Are you happy 🀣🀣
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by 3seriez(m): 11:21pm On Apr 12
mbaise1000:

I don't think cow dung and Camel urine change their flavours, so you know their flavour, don't pretend

Hahahaha.. Pastor doesn't want to share what he smokes. Hahahaha πŸ˜‚
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by mbaise1000: 10:54am On Apr 17
3seriez:

Hahahaha.. Pastor doesn't want to share what he smokes. Hahahaha πŸ˜‚

Like I said, don't pretend you don't know, your beloved role model commanded you go be drinking cow dung and Camel urine from time to time in his remembrance
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by mbaise1000: 11:03am On Apr 17
3seriez:

Happily accept and shut up. What is adding T&C's. Beat your chest and claim it like a man, or is your balls sagging.
All this bragado, just for online noise. Nairaland is proud of you. Are you happy 🀣🀣

There must be terms and there must be reasons for everything, I will still say it again, if calling osama and people like you out and saying that mohamad inspired osama and terrorists is bigotry, then I am a bigot. And a proud one too
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:53am On Apr 17
IVYWonder9:

Matthew 16:28, we read Jesus said, β€œVerily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his Kingdom”.
Is the person standing? Is the person still alive? And is there truth in this word of the Savior Jesus Christ?
To know something about this,

The highlighted has been fulfilled when Jesus was transfigured in the presence of three of his Apostles ~ James, John and Peter.

They saw him transformed into a supernatural figure which no man can look into his eyes and right there two long dead prophets stood beside him as if they've been resurrected from the dead and talking to him! Matthew 17:1-4

Then for the first time ever since they've been with Jesus a voice from heaven declared:

β€œThis is my Son, the beloved, whom I have approved. Listen to him.” Matthew 17:5

This is the sign Pharisees, Sadducees, Scribes and other Jewish Rabbis were asking Jesus to show them before they can put faith in him {Matthew 12:38} but in reply he told them that they can't have it! Matthew 12:39

So John, James and Peter (who were standing when Jesus said the highlighted) saw Jesus coming in his glory as God's promised child who will end all badness and bring back to life all faithful servants of God who are sleeping in death {John 5:28-29} Peter later mentioned this in his letter to the first century Christian congregation! 2Peter 1:16-18
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by 3seriez(m): 12:42pm On Apr 17
mbaise1000:

There must be terms and there must be reasons for everything, I will still say it again, if calling osama and people like you out and saying that mohamad inspired osama and terrorists is bigotry, then I am a bigot. And a proud one too

Pastor just shut up if you balls are missing. Just online noise and a lousy braggart like you're in a beer parlour. Be a man and stop doing all this merry go round. Really expected more, even the least you can't meet up.
No balls, a straight up pvssy is what you are. local man. 😜
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by 3seriez(m): 12:54pm On Apr 17
mbaise1000:

From someone that drinks Ogogoro steady πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
Local champion πŸ†
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by mbaise1000: 8:28pm On Apr 22
3seriez:

From someone that drinks Ogogoro steady πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
Local champion πŸ†

Disciple of the most despicable terrorist that ever lived, someone who claims to be same will chose mohamad as their role MODEL, imagine being in the same league with osama and the taliban and boko haram and be proud of it
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by mbaise1000: 8:33pm On Apr 22
3seriez:

Pastor just shut up if you balls are missing. Just online noise and a lousy braggart like you're in a beer parlour. Be a man and stop doing all this merry go round. Really expected more, even the least you can't meet up.
No balls, a straight up pvssy is what you are. local man. 😜
If having balls is putting on suicide belts and go and murder people in the hopes of getting 72 harlots in the islamic heaven like your brothers brothers in arms do, I won't have it, being a man to you is having a murderer and a paedophile as your role model as you are doing, be the man, fortunately your local terrorist imams that encourage you to do that are hiding under their wives wrapper like osama when the time to go and join your role model comes
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by 3seriez(m): 8:40am On Apr 23
mbaise1000:

If having balls is putting on suicide belts and go and murder people in the hopes of getting 72 harlots in the islamic heaven like your brothers brothers in arms do, I won't have it, being a man to you is having a murderer and a paedophile as your role model as you are doing, be the man, fortunately your local terrorist imams that encourage you to do that are hiding under their wives wrapper like osama when the time to go and join your role model comes

Hahaha. Just a lousy noise maker with fufu for brains. Talking utter nonsense. Gibberish with no compass πŸ˜‚
Pastor. You are just a pathetic Bigot. Take that to the bank. Tufiakwa. Local man & a Local champion.
#Rinse& repeat
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by 3seriez(m): 8:43am On Apr 23
mbaise1000:

Disciple of the most despicable terrorist that ever lived, someone who claims to be same will chose mohamad as their role MODEL, imagine being in the same league with osama and the taliban and boko haram and be proud of it

Oh. You have given up on me, I'm not a Christian anymore πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£. Pastor don't forsake me now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
Proper bastard. Collect your trophy πŸ†πŸ˜œ.
Very local somebody.
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by mbaise1000: 10:14am On Apr 28
3seriez:

Oh. You have given up on me, I'm not a Christian anymore πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£. Pastor don't forsake me now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
Proper bastard. Collect your trophy πŸ†πŸ˜œ.
Very local somebody.

God already gave up on you, I not interested in whatever thing you are, I simply see you as a follower of mohamad who is ashamed of mohamad which clearly defined what you are, I think it's whoever sered you that must have given up on you since, you are the one that wanted to Claim Christianity, civilized thing took a murderer and who told it that he doesn't know where he is taking them to, so much for civilization, with your type of civility, who will want to be a civilized person, I am happily a local man wherever I am, I don't expect you to figure that out, it will require some brains
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by mbaise1000: 10:16am On Apr 28
3seriez:

Hahaha. Just a lousy noise maker with fufu for brains. Talking utter nonsense. Gibberish with no compass πŸ˜‚
Pastor. You are just a pathetic Bigot. Take that to the bank. Tufiakwa. Local man & a Local champion.
#Rinse& repeat
Rinse and repeat and you are still on the same three words.
Laughable,
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by 3seriez(m): 3:52pm On Apr 28
mbaise1000:

God already gave up on you, I not interested in whatever thing you are, I simply see you as a follower of mohamad who is ashamed of mohamad which clearly defined what you are, I think it's whoever sered you that must have given up on you since, you are the one that wanted to Claim Christianity, civilized thing took a murderer and who told it that he doesn't know where he is taking them to, so much for civilization, with your type of civility, who will want to be a civilized person, I am happily a local man wherever I am, I don't expect you to figure that out, it will require some brains

Confused idiot. Always contradicting himself. Now I'm a follower of Mohamed, before you swore I was a Christian. Bastard πŸ˜‚. Proper Fufu for brains would never fail. 🀣
A bigot can even open his mouth and utter the word civility, Nairaland did this to us honestly πŸ™†πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ.
Yes you are bloody local , bush , and unexposed bastard. You exhibit such characteristics, hence why I beat my chest to say you are one. Only real ones would know this. Opium of the masses got you in a chokehold 😜.
Stay in your Zanga and keep being the local champion πŸ† that you are. Local Einstein is really talking about brains πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ stupid fool. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Abeg clear road make people see πŸ˜‚.
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by mbaise1000: 12:48pm On Apr 30
3seriez:

Confused idiot. Always contradicting himself. Now I'm a follower of Mohamed, before you swore I was a Christian. Bastard πŸ˜‚. Proper Fufu for brains would never fail. 🀣
A bigot can even open his mouth and utter the word civility, Nairaland did this to us honestly πŸ™†πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ.
Yes you are bloody local , bush , and unexposed bastard. You exhibit such characteristics, hence why I beat my chest to say you are one. Only real ones would know this. Opium of the masses got you in a chokehold 😜.
Stay in your Zanga and keep being the local champion πŸ† that you are. Local Einstein is really talking about brains πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ stupid fool. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Abeg clear road make people see πŸ˜‚.
Hahahahahahaha,
If you are not like this, how then can we know that you are a follower of the evil one,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

One Atheist's Creed / What Happened When I Converted From Catholic To Christian. / The Bow And Arrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.