Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? (1336 Views)

You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) / What Will Happen To Our Muslim Brothers If Christ Comes. / The Great 20-day Watch For The Coming Of Christ. Christ comes before christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by Kobojunkie: 9:48pm On Mar 23
mbaise1000:
■ First I never said Jesus lied, and don't know where you got that from,
■ Second, there is no where Paul lifted himself or anyone above Jesus, and I don't know of any Christian lifting Paul above Jesus,
■ what you have failed to answer is the question I asked you if you understand and know Paul more than the rest of the disciples of Jesus
■ and Peter, you may want to read 2 Peter 3: 15-16 what Peter said about the type of people who don't understand or challenge Paul's teachings and what await them, you can tell me what you think about that passage and about Peter too,
Peter said in those verses that the type of people that don't understand Paul and the type that challenge him and his teachings are UNLEARNED AND UNSTABLE PEOPLE, he said that those ones are also challenging the other scriptures and that they are doing so to their own destruction, are you one of those?
1. You did exactly that the moment you claimed that what Jesus Christ said of all He stated regarding the end of time happening in the same generation that was His disciples was all false. undecided

2. Jesus Christ is the standard of Truth above which no other idea or statement is to be lifted. The moment you assert the statements of the man named Paul above that proclaimed by Jesus Christ, you insist that rather than Jesus Christ, the man's opinion is to be the standard of Truth. That is antiChrist. undecided

3. I have so far answered every single one of your questions. You reject what I have continued to make clear here because your belief holds Paul in a place of high regard when Jesus Christ never said any of such was ever required. undecided

4. Again, Jesus Christ said He alone — , not Peter, John, Judas, James, or anyone else — is the only standard of Truth that exists and by which every supposed idea is to be tested and validated. When you assert that rather than Jesus Christ, Peter be the judge as far as the person of Paul, you already invalidate the claim made by Jesus Christ and that is antiChrist. undecided

This continued attempts by your person to try as much as possible to circumvent Jesus Christ Himself already more than indicates that you are aware that not everyone Paul said — or at least the interpretations you have of much of what he said — agree with that decreed by Jesus Christ in His Gospels. undecided
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by Kobojunkie: 9:52pm On Mar 23
mbaise1000:
■ Where and how exactly did I cast Jesus as a liar? You need to show me, I am a Christian and every Christian believe that Jesus never lied and that no part of the bible contradicts the other, what we have are people like you who apparently don't understand the word but will claim to be experts in it thinking that the bible is just every other book
According to Jesus Christ, ALL of the end of time events He spoke of in Matthew 24, Mark 13, and Luke 21 took place over 1900 years ago.
1 Jesus left the Temple area and was walking away. But his followers came to him to show him the Temple’s buildings.
2 He asked them, “Are you looking at these buildings? The fact is, they will be destroyed. Every stone will be thrown down to the ground. Not one stone will be left on another.”
3 Later, Jesus was sitting at a place on the Mount of Olives. The followers came to be alone with him. They said, (Question#1) “Tell us when these things will happen.(Question#2) And what will happen to prepare us for your coming and the end of time?” - Matthew 24 vs 1 - 3
1 Jesus was leaving the Temple area. One of his followers said to him, “Teacher, look how big those stones are! What beautiful buildings!”
2 Jesus said, “Do you see these great buildings? They will all be destroyed. Every stone will be thrown down to the ground. Not one stone will be left on another.”
3 Later, Jesus was sitting at a place on the Mount of Olives. He was alone with Peter, James, John, and Andrew. They could all see the Temple, and they said to Jesus,
4 (Question #1) “Tell us when these things will happen. (Question #2) And what will show us it is time for them to happen?” - Mark 13 vs 1 - 4
5 Some of the followers were talking about the Temple. They said, “This is a beautiful Temple, built with the best stones. Look at the many good gifts that have been offered to God.”
6 But Jesus said, “The time will come when all that you see here will be destroyed. Every stone of these buildings will be thrown down to the ground. Not one stone will be left on another.”
7 Some followers asked Jesus, (Question #1) “Teacher, when will these things happen? (Question #2) What will show us that it is time for these things to happen?” - Luke 21 vs 5-7
Clearly, the response given by Jesus Christ in Matthew 24, Mark 13, and Luke 21, revolve around the events that took place during the same generation that His disciples were born into.
29 “Right after the trouble of those days, this will happen:‘The sun will become dark, and the moon will not give light.The stars will fall from the sky, and everything in the sky will be changed.’[c]
30 “Then there will be something in the sky that shows the Son of Man is coming. All the people of the world will cry. Everyone will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds in the sky. He will come with power and great glory.
31 He will use a loud trumpet to send his angels all aroun
32 “The fig tree teaches us a lesson: When its branches become green and soft, and new leaves begin to grow, then you know that summer is very near.
33 In the same way, when you see ALL these things happening, you will know that the time[d] is very near, already present.
34 I assure you that ALL these things will happen while some of the people of this time are still living.
35 The whole world, earth and sky, will be destroyed, but my words will last forever. - Matthew 24 vs 32 - 35
Do you believe All of what Jesus Christ said of the events to take place during the end of time, in fact, took place about 1900 years ago as Jesus Christ assured they would or do you reject these claims made by Jesus Christ in His Gospel? undecided
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by 3seriez(m): 9:55pm On Mar 23
mbaise1000:

You are listening to it, no?
And I am making marvelous sense, the type of sense you can't challenge, which your only defense is insults and abuses, (ineffective ones at that) intelligent people put up intelligent words and points, block heads will only resort to insults and violence, those who resort to insults and violence are only the brainless ones and Brains will forever defeat brawns , it's natural, you give only what you have and it's only violence

The way you keep hyping yourself , one would think the way you keep calling intelligent, you are really one great (local) Einstein. 😂😂🤣

But forget insults, fraud na fraud.
And you're still a bastard
After countless back and forth, it doesn't take much to know a smart one and one just being a total nuisance.
And you earned the insults, so shut up and take it in old fool. grin
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by mbaise1000: 10:01pm On Mar 23
[color=#006600][/color]
Kobojunkie:
According to Jesus Christ, ALL of the end of time events He spoke of in Matthew 24, Mark 13, and Luke 21 took place over 1900 years ago. ... ...

Clearly, the response given by Jesus Christ in Matthew 24, Mark 13, and Luke 21, revolve around the events that took place during the same generation that His disciples were born into. Do you believe All of what Jesus Christ said of the events to take place during the end of time, in fact, took place about 1900 years ago as Jesus Christ assured they would or do you reject these claims made by Jesus Christ in His Gospel? undecided

You are not saying anything new, I believe everything Jesus said, I believe that JESUS is still coming again, I believe that you don't understand the passages you are quoting, and I am not going to start explaining any of those passages to you because I want to think that they have been explained to you before, and you will keep repeating them, I believe that it's because of people like you that Jesus will speak in PARABLES and I believe that the bible is not meant for everyone to understand and apparently you are among those who were not meant to understand it, every Christian knows that Jesus is coming and until then the end has not come, I know you will keep recycling or repeating the same thing because you will not tell me that the gospel has gotten to the ends of the earth 1900 years ago which Jesus said must happen before that end, I am certain that you are not a Christian, so concentrate on your quran or whatever story book you use
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by mbaise1000: 10:02pm On Mar 23
3seriez:

The way you keep hyping yourself , one would think the way you keep calling intelligent, you are really one great (local) Einstein. 😂😂🤣

But forget insults, fraud na fraud.
And you're still a bastard
After countless back and forth, it doesn't take much to know a smart one and one just being a total nuisance.
And you earned the insults, so shut up and take it in old fool. grin

Keep your pain going kid, it suits you
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by 3seriez(m): 10:03pm On Mar 23
mbaise1000:

Keep your pain going kid, it suits you

Pastor of doom 😂🤣🤣 Old man , no sense 😂
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by mbaise1000: 10:08pm On Mar 23
Kobojunkie:
1. You did exactly that the moment you claimed that what Jesus Christ said of all He stated regarding the end of time happening in the same generation that was His disciples was all false. undecided

2. Jesus Christ is the standard of Truth above which no other idea or statement is to be lifted. The moment you assert the statements of the man named Paul above that proclaimed by Jesus Christ, you insist that rather than Jesus Christ, the man's opinion is to be the standard of Truth. That is antiChrist. undecided

3. I have so far answered every single one of your questions. You reject what I have continued to make clear here because your belief holds Paul in a place of high regard when Jesus Christ never said any of such was ever required. undecided

4. Again, Jesus Christ said He alone — , not Peter, John, Judas, James, or anyone else — is the only standard of Truth that exists and by which every supposed idea is to be tested and validated. When you assert that rather than Jesus Christ, Peter be the judge as far as the person of Paul, you already invalidate the claim made by Jesus Christ and that is antiChrist. undecided

This continued attempts by your person to try as much as possible to circumvent Jesus Christ Himself already more than indicates that you are aware that not everyone Paul said — or at least the interpretations you have of much of what he said — agree with that decreed by Jesus Christ in His Gospels. undecided
We know what Jesus told Paul when He met him on the way to Damascus, that's the position of Jesus on that and not what you think, I showed you what Peter said about those that doesn't understand Paul and challenge him, ( unstable and unlearned) people and Paul had the spirit of God and was speaking by inspiration, so you see, we know Paul by what Jesus said and the witness that Peter gave, and not what some deranged paedophile born 600 or 800 years later said or what you say, I didn't lie, I stand by what I said
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by mbaise1000: 10:08pm On Mar 23
3seriez:

Pastor of doom 😂🤣🤣 Old man , no sense 😂

Interesting, you are suffocating
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by Kobojunkie: 10:11pm On Mar 23
mbaise1000:
■ You are not saying anything new, I believe everything Jesus said, I believe that JESUS is still coming again .....
I had to cut off the portions that made no sense to me. undecided

If indeed you believe everything Jesus Christ said as you claim, then why did you state that it was still in question whether all that Jesus Christ said in fact took place as He said they all would?
mbaise1000:

And the simple question still remains unanswered by you, did JESUS lie then and did the gospel get to the ends of the world before the generation of those disciples who walked with Him passed? Stop trying to discuss what you don't understand, if you can't reconcile this two questions with that end Jesus was talking about there, you are wrong
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by mbaise1000: 10:15pm On Mar 23
Kobojunkie:
I had to cut off the portions that made no sense to me. undecided

If indeed you believe everything Jesus Christ said as you claim, then why did you state that it was still in question whether all that Jesus Christ said in fact took place as He said they all would?

I said I believe everything Jesus said and I didn't say anything was still in question, you may want to try to understand things before jumping in, you may also stop thinking with your fingers
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by Kobojunkie: 10:19pm On Mar 23
mbaise1000:
I said I believe everything Jesus said and I didn't say anything was still in question, you may want to try to understand things before jumping in, you may also stop thinking with your fingers
You believe what Jesus Christ said yet you question whether what He said in fact came to pass 1900 years ago as He said it all would? The question you mentioned was from an unbelieving post of view, was it not? undecided
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by Kobojunkie: 10:31pm On Mar 23
mbaise1000:
■ We know what Jesus told Paul when He met him on the way to Damascus, that's the position of Jesus on that and not what you think,
■ I showed you what Peter said about those that doesn't understand Paul and challenge him, ( unstable and unlearned) people and Paul had the spirit of God and was speaking by inspiration,
■ so you see, we know Paul by what Jesus said and the witness that Peter gave, and not what some deranged paedophile born 600 or 800 years later said or what you say, I didn't lie, I stand by what I said
What we instead know is that God of Israel said He would pour out His spirit on all daughters and sons in the land during the end of times and that all of them — not just paul— would see visions and dream dreams - Joel 2 vs 28 - 31. Paul's own account of what he experienced is that, Pauls. But Jesus Christ never told His followers to believe in those who had visions and dreams during that time. Paul's claim that he saw Jesus Christ in a vision is Paul's claim. Jesus Christ never said His followers should judge anyone by what was presented to them in visions. Even the same Paul rejected to act in caution after he was given a prophecy from others who equally saw things in vision. So why do you wish to assert the vision as a witness on behalf of Paul? lipsrsealed

2. To follow up on what I had said earlier, the commandment given by Jesus Christ regarding the validation of truths brought forth by witnesses is that for each claim made, there has to be 2 or 3 witnesses to confirm it as a Truth of God. Peter never did bear witness to any particular claim made by Paul. Rather, Peter made a general statement regarding some of what Paul may have said — the details of which we are not sure. So, your attempt to make Peter a witness for Paul fails when the decree put forth by Jesus Christ is considered. undecided

3. I am sorry, but much of what you claim to know of Paul comes from a skewed idea of who the man was. You elevate the man's opinions/views even to the point of godhood and so refuse to subject Him to the test that is Jesus Christ by that. undecided
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by 3seriez(m): 10:36pm On Mar 23
mbaise1000:

Interesting, you are suffocating
Yes. Suffocation on Bigotry, stupidity, bad breath, body odour etc.
Yes it is suffocating so much and stinks terribly 🤣🫢
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by Iamanoited: 7:44am On Mar 24
YES.
I, I AM ONE.
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by mbaise1000: 10:39am On Mar 25
3seriez:

Yes. Suffocation on Bigotry, stupidity, bad breath, body odour etc.
Yes it is suffocating so much and stinks terribly 🤣🫢
Exactly what I am saying saw the handiwork of your fellow followers of the child molester, is.
I know that's the type of news you want, that's why you are here defending them
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by mbaise1000: 10:51am On Mar 25
Kobojunkie:
What we instead know is that God of Israel said He would pour out His spirit on all daughters and sons in the land during the end of times and that all of them — not just paul— would see visions and dream dreams - Joel 2 vs 28 - 31. Paul's own account of what he experienced is that, Pauls. But Jesus Christ never told His followers to believe in those who had visions and dreams during that time. Paul's claim that he saw Jesus Christ in a vision is Paul's claim. Jesus Christ never said His followers should judge anyone by what was presented to them in visions. Even the same Paul rejected to act in caution after he was given a prophecy from others who equally saw things in vision. So why do you wish to assert the vision as a witness on behalf of Paul? lipsrsealed

2. To follow up on what I had said earlier, the commandment given by Jesus Christ regarding the validation of truths brought forth by witnesses is that for each claim made, there has to be 2 or 3 witnesses to confirm it as a Truth of God. Peter never did bear witness to any particular claim made by Paul. Rather, Peter made a general statement regarding some of what Paul may have said — the details of which we are not sure. So, your attempt to make Peter a witness for Paul fails when the decree put forth by Jesus Christ is considered. undecided

3. I am sorry, but much of what you claim to know of Paul comes from a skewed idea of who the man was. You elevate the man's opinions/views even to the point of godhood and so refuse to subject Him to the test that is Jesus Christ by that. undecided

You claim to know Jesus and what he said but refuse to accept what those he sent out said, you are selecting the things that support your narrative but you can succeed with that ONLY with the type of people who are blinded that they cannot understand that word, if you are doubting what Peter said about Paul, you are doubting every other thing Peter said because when you cast doubt on one thing he said, you are saying that every other thing he said is doubtful, the is not the way of TRUE Christian, I am not expecting you to be a Christian, you don't talk like one, you disagree that Jesus met Paul, you have no proof to support your denial, we have proof to support our agreement with that. You want me to disagree with people who were present who walked with Jesus, who Jesus spoke to face to face and accept the words of a deranged paedophile, a liar and someone who said he doesn't know where he is going when he died?
BTW whether you accept the witness of Peter or not doesn't change anything, the truth remains the truth, Jesus is lord and will judge everyone on the judgement day
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by mbaise1000: 10:56am On Mar 25
Kobojunkie:
You believe what Jesus Christ said yet you question whether what He said in fact came to pass 1900 years ago as He said it all would? The question you mentioned was from an unbelieving post of view, was it not? undecided
I said that JESUS never lied, I am trying to understand if what you actually said is that it has happened 1900 years ago, if it has happened ALREADY, we will not be here the way it is now, the promise is always that at the end of the present system of things, there will be no more suffering and wickedness, it hasn't happened yet, Satan is still rulling this world now, Jesus will not come and things still remain the way it is now, that is our hope, if you believe that the end has come and you are still the way you are, it means that you have misses the rapture, people like me won't miss it
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by 3seriez(m): 11:48am On Mar 25
mbaise1000:

Exactly what I am saying saw the handiwork of your fellow followers of the child molester, is.
I know that's the type of news you want, that's why you are here defending them

Local man, local man. 🤣😂. Very predictable Buffon. 👍🏾
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by Kobojunkie: 7:20pm On Mar 25
mbaise1000:
∆ You claim to know Jesus and what he said but refuse to accept what those he sent out said, you are selecting the things that support your narrative but you can succeed with that ONLY with the type of people who are blinded that they cannot understand that word, if you are doubting what Peter said about Paul, you are doubting every other thing Peter said because when you cast doubt on one thing he said, you are saying that every other thing he said is doubtful, the is not the way of TRUE Christian, I am not expecting you to be a Christian, you don't talk like one, you disagree that Jesus met Paul, you have no proof to support your denial, we have proof to support our agreement with that. You want me to disagree with people who were present who walked with Jesus, who Jesus spoke to face to face and accept the words of a deranged paedophile, a liar and someone who said he doesn't know where he is going when he died?
∆ BTW whether you accept the witness of Peter or not doesn't change anything, the truth remains the truth, Jesus is lord and will judge everyone on the judgement day
1. Again , Jesus Christ said He alone is the standard by which all who follow Him is to live by and be measured against. So where do you get lifting Peter or Paul as standards in the name of Jesus Christ? undecided

2. The Truth of God is Jesus Christ. Any other is of the lies of men. undecided
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by Kobojunkie: 7:25pm On Mar 25
mbaise1000:
∆ I said that JESUS never lied, I am trying to understand if what you actually said is that it has happened 1900 years ago, if it has happened ALREADY, we will not be here the way it is now, the promise is always that at the end of the present system of things, there will be no more suffering and wickedness, it hasn't happened yet, Satan is still rulling this world now, Jesus will not come and things still remain the way it is now, that is our hope, if you believe that the end has come and you are still the way you are, it means that you have misses the rapture, people like me won't miss it
1. Jesus Christ is the one who said it would happen while His disciples were alive --- the very same go generation that they lived in. That generation ended up about 1900 years ago. Either you believe as Jesus Christ said that it all did in fact happen then, or you don't. Which is it? undecided

Given that all Jesus Christ said concerning the end time happened almost 1900 years ago, it clearly follows that what you think is taking place today has nothing to do with the End time as described by Jesus Christ. How can anyone who claims to believe in Jesus Christ not have this much already resolved? undecided
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by mbaise1000: 11:18am On Mar 26
Kobojunkie:
1. Jesus Christ is the one who said it would happen while His disciples were alive --- the very same go generation that they lived in. That generation ended up about 1900 years ago. Either you believe as Jesus Christ said that it all did in fact happen then, or you don't. Which is it? undecided

Given that all Jesus Christ said concerning the end time happened almost 1900 years ago, it clearly follows that what you think is taking place today has nothing to do with the End time as described by Jesus Christ. How can anyone who claims to believe in Jesus Christ not have this much already resolved? undecided

What exactly is your own definition of end time?
Is it different from Jesus' own version? What did Jesus say will happen after the end time?
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by mbaise1000: 11:37am On Mar 26
Kobojunkie:
1. Again , Jesus Christ said He alone is the standard by which all who follow Him is to live by and be measured against. So where do you get lifting Peter or Paul as standards in the name of Jesus Christ? undecided

2. The Truth of God is Jesus Christ. Any other is of the lies of men. undecided
I certainly agree that it's only through Jesus that we are SAVED and that Jesus you say you know trusted and sent this people on this message, they are the ones who walked physically with him, and wether you accept it or not, they understand Jesus and his teachings better than you do, if Jesus BELIEVED they will not do what he instructed, he wouldn't have sent them, and you have failed to give me an instance from the scripture where Peter or Paul lifted themselves above Jesus, or where they instructed anyone to lift them up above Jesus.
The situation here is that you don't understand the bible, I will give you one more example, Jesus told his disciples to baptize people in "
"the name if the father and if the son and of the holy spirit"
But the same Peter and the disciples never baptized anyone in the name of
"The father and if the son and if the HOLY SPIRIT"
But the baptized people only in the name of "the lord Jesus"
You will now say that they disobeyed Jesus Christ or that they DID not understand what he instructed?
The bible is not just any other book, we are told that it was written by the inspiration of the holy spirit, this means, you can only understand it with the help of the HOLY SPIRIT, and not the way you are looking at it
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by mbaise1000: 11:51am On Mar 26
3seriez:

Local man, local man. 🤣😂. Very predictable Buffon. 👍🏾
I said your people, the same people you share the same role model with, people like you, isis have done it again, people inspired by your role model, people you share same ideology with, people you agree with terrorists, the just struck in Moscow, mohamad people, mohamedans, people who follow his teachings and lifestyle, that is what you are defending as their social media arm, you see what you support?
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by Kobojunkie: 1:40pm On Mar 26
mbaise1000:
∆ What exactly is your own definition of end time?
Is it different from Jesus' own version? What did Jesus say will happen after the end time?
The "End Time" was a time described by the prophets as the time that God would judge the Nations but also a time when there would take place a change in times. In response to the questions asked Him regarding that particular time which His coming was meant to Herald, Jesus Christ spoke the words recorded in Luke 21 & Matthew 24 & Mark 13. undecided
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by Kobojunkie: 1:51pm On Mar 26
mbaise1000:
I certainly agree that it's only through Jesus that we are SAVED and that Jesus you say you know trusted and sent this people on this message, they are the ones who walked physically with him, and wether you accept it or not, they understand Jesus and his teachings better than you do, if Jesus BELIEVED they will not do what he instructed, he wouldn't have sent them, and you have failed to give me an instance from the scripture where Peter or Paul lifted themselves above Jesus, or where they instructed anyone to lift them up above Jesus.
1. You have not been paying attention all this while.. undecided

First, at least 144,000 individuals were sent out into the world by Jesus Christ from Jerusalem with a mission to go gather back Israel to God. Your fixation on one or two is not commanded and just that, your fixation. Second, the one we have all this while attempting to lift Paul as a standard is you. Trying to convince me that Paul was sent by Jesus Christ because Paul said so is akin to lifting Paul up as a standard. Suggesting that because Peter said something regarding what Paul may have said in his letters implies Paul was of Jesus Christ is akin to lifting another other than Jesus Christ Himself as the standard where Paul is concerned. Jesus made abundantly clear that He is the standard that all His followers are to judge all things by. Yet, you have conveniently ignored that so that you could instead judge even Jesus Christ by Paul.
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by 3seriez(m): 12:50am On Mar 27
mbaise1000:

I said your people, the same people you share the same role model with, people like you, isis have done it again, people inspired by your role model, people you share same ideology with, people you agree with terrorists, the just struck in Moscow, mohamad people, mohamedans, people who follow his teachings and lifestyle, that is what you are defending as their social media arm, you see what you support?

See the Fool 🤣 . I said go and suck Putin's dick, and you're saying see what I support.
Where was your Moral compass when KKK, king Leopold, British empire etc unleashed havoc on humanity. Oh I forgot, you must have been in your village tapping palm wine 🤣.
If I mention, go and check your mental health, you will still be here arguing like a lost donkey 😂
bastard. Rinse & repeat . 🤡
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by Kobojunkie: 3:35am On Mar 27
mbaise1000:
■ The situation here is that you don't understand the bible, I will give you one more example, Jesus told his disciples to baptize people in " "the name if the father and if the son and of the holy spirit" But the same Peter and the disciples never baptized anyone in the name of "The father and if the son and if the HOLY SPIRIT" But the baptized people only in the name of "the lord Jesus" You will now say that they disobeyed Jesus Christ or that they DID not understand what he instructed? The bible is not just any other book, we are told that it was written by the inspiration of the holy spirit, this means, you can only understand it with the help of the HOLY SPIRIT, and not the way you are looking at it
Stop playing around and focus on the topic of the thread! undecided
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by mbaise1000: 11:06am On Mar 27
Kobojunkie:
Stop playing around and focus on the topic of the thread! undecided
How about you disprove me?
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by mbaise1000: 11:15am On Mar 27
3seriez:

See the Fool 🤣 . I said go and suck Putin's dick, and you're saying see what I support.
Where was your Moral compass when KKK, king Leopold, British empire etc unleashed havoc on humanity. Oh I forgot, you must have been in your village tapping palm wine 🤣.
If I mention, go and check your mental health, you will still be here arguing like a lost donkey 😂
bastard. Rinse & repeat . 🤡
Exactly what I am talking about, you support your brothers because you feel others committed the same evil, this is what we are always saying, you use other evil committed by other people to validate the evil you and your group commit, I am not arguing anything, you are not that intelligent to argue anything with you, so muslims are revenging the abominable things committed by the kkk or any other thing that comes to your imagination? When we insist that you are a true follower of your role model, you can only know a tree by it's fruit, isis, boko haram, taliban, Osama bin laden, you and your type, all terrorists all over the world are inspired by a single person, it's the work of these groups and people that we know who you are and what who your role model is, mohammed
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by mbaise1000: 11:51am On Mar 27
Kobojunkie:
1. You have not been paying attention all this while.. undecided

First, at least 144,000 individuals were sent out into the world by Jesus Christ from Jerusalem with a mission to go gather back Israel to God. Your fixation on one or two is not commanded and just that, your fixation. Second, the one we have all this while attempting to lift Paul as a standard is you. Trying to convince me that Paul was sent by Jesus Christ because Paul said so is akin to lifting Paul up as a standard. Suggesting that because Peter said something regarding what Paul may have said in his letters implies Paul was of Jesus Christ is akin to lifting another other than Jesus Christ Himself as the standard where Paul is concerned. Jesus made abundantly clear that He is the standard that all His followers are to judge all things by. Yet, you have conveniently ignored that so that you could instead judge even Jesus Christ by Paul.

There wasn't 144000 when JESUS told his disciples to go and spread the gospel and at that very occasion he didn't tell them to go only to the JEWS, he said
"" and the end shall not come until the gospel has gotten to the ends of the earth""
You are the one not paying attention, you cannot say that Jesus have in mind that the disciples with him then are the ones that were going to take the message to the ends of the earth in their life time, and I asked a question which you haven't answered, what did Jesus say will happen at the end? That is the answer that will determine whether the end Jesus talked about happened 1900 years ago as you are claiming, this should be very simple, if the thing Jesus said will happen at the end of time haven't happened yet, that will mean that you are wrong and I think you know this, how about you accept it? Unless you are calling Jesus a liar. The bible should not be about what you think or what I think but about what the bible say in reality, you are still far from that reality
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by mbaise1000: 11:57am On Mar 27
Kobojunkie:
The "End Time" was a time described by the prophets as the time that God would judge the Nations but also a time when there would take place a change in times. In response to the questions asked Him regarding that particular time which His coming was meant to Herald, Jesus Christ spoke the words recorded in Luke 21 & Matthew 24 & Mark 13. undecided
So are you saying that there will be two END TIMES? you called it "end time" and not "end times"
And the end time I am talking about here is that the one, when JESUS will judge the world and I said it did not happen 1900 years ago as you claim, end time, because it will mark the end of this present world and start the rulership of JESUS Christ. That's what I am talking about,
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by mbaise1000: 12:06pm On Mar 27
Kobojunkie:

Stop seeing the bible like just every other book, that's why muslims wouldn't know anything in the bible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

King Solomon / Whats Ur Opinion On "prophet" Mohammed? / Destiny: What Is It All About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.