Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? (1338 Views)

You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) / What Will Happen To Our Muslim Brothers If Christ Comes. / The Great 20-day Watch For The Coming Of Christ. Christ comes before christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by Kobojunkie: 5:28pm On Mar 27
mbaise1000:
■ There wasn't 144000 when JESUS told his disciples to go and spread the gospel
■ and at that very occasion he didn't tell them to go only to the JEWS, he said "" and the end shall not come until the gospel has gotten to the ends of the earth""
■ You are the one not paying attention, you cannot say that Jesus have in mind that the disciples with him then are the ones that were going to take the message to the ends of the earth in their life time, and I asked a question which you haven't answered, what did Jesus say will happen at the end? That is the answer that will determine whether the end Jesus talked about happened 1900 years ago as you are claiming, this should be very simple, if the thing Jesus said will happen at the end of time haven't happened yet, that will mean that you are wrong and I think you know this, how about you accept it? Unless you are calling Jesus a liar. The bible should not be about what you think or what I think but about what the bible say in reality, you are still far from that reality
There were approximately 120 disciples at that time given that just 50 days after Jesus Christ's death, 120 of them were reported to have been there on the day of Pentecost. And there were probably 144,000 who were sent out as God's special people(sealed by God as angels) - Isaiah 66 vs 18 - 21- before the city of Jerusalem was destroyed, around the same time that Paul left Jerusalem. Paul was not special among the others as many Christians like to pretend. It is meaningless to continue to raise the man's name as though a standard against Jesus Christ or for Jesus Christ. undecided

2. Yes, the end time did come when Jesus Christ said it did and all was accomplished before it did, just as Jesus Christ said it all would. Do you believe Him or do you not believe HIm?

3. Not a single thing I have said to this point has been as decreed by any of Jesus Christ's disciples. I have maintained, up to this point, that all that Jesus Christ said would happen during the end time in the context of Matthew 24 vs 1 - 44 & Mark 13 vs 1 - 31 & Luke 21 vs 5 - 33 happened, just as Jesus Christ said it would, during the same generation that His disciples lived in. What questions you still have that suggest Jesus Christ lied have nothing to do with me but your stance as far as Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by Kobojunkie: 5:44pm On Mar 27
mbaise1000:
■ So are you saying that there will be two END TIMES? you called it "end time" and not "end times"
■ And the end time I am talking about here is that the one, when JESUS will judge the world and I said it did not happen 1900 years ago as you claim, end time, because it will mark the end of this present world and start the rulership of JESUS Christ. That's what I am talking about,
1. There were never two end-times, just the one.
15 I, Daniel, saw this vision and tried to understand what it meant. While I was thinking about the vision, someone who looked like a man suddenly stood in front of me.
16 Then I heard a man’s voice. This voice came from above the Ulai River. The voice called out, “Gabriel, explain the vision to this man.”
17 So Gabriel, the angel who looked like a man, came to me. I was very afraid and fell down to the ground. But Gabriel said to me, “Human,[f] understand that this vision is about the time of the end.
18 While Gabriel was speaking, I fell to the ground and went to sleep. It was a very deep sleep. Then Gabriel touched me and lifted me to my feet.
19 He said, “Now, I will explain the vision to you. I will tell you what will happen in the future. Your vision was about the end times. - Daniel 8 vs 15 - 19

2. Jesus Christ judging the world is recorded in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 & John 5 vs 19 - 29 & Matthew 7 vs 21 - 23& .... But what you quoted earlier was from Matthew 24 vs 1 - 44 and that was instead of the end time which took place about 1900 years ago. undecided
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by Kobojunkie: 5:47pm On Mar 27
mbaise1000:
■ Stop seeing the bible like just every other book, that's why muslims wouldn't know anything in the bible
The book is exactly like every other book out there. Only scammers with dubious intentions would suggest otherwise. That is why religion is awash even to this day with claims that directly violate and contradict the claims of the authors of Scripture to this very moment we speak. Jesus Christ warned that this very thing would happen and it did. undecided
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by Kobojunkie: 5:53pm On Mar 27
mbaise1000:
■ How about you disprove me?
Disprove what exactly? That the author of the book of Acts on whose account your conclusion regarding Peter's baptisms is based did not seem to write down the exact words Peter said as he was supposedly baptizing every person whom he did? undecided
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by 3seriez(m): 7:31pm On Mar 27
mbaise1000:

Exactly what I am talking about, you support your brothers because you feel others committed the same evil, this is what we are always saying, you use other evil committed by other people to validate the evil you and your group commit, I am not arguing anything, you are not that intelligent to argue anything with you, so muslims are revenging the abominable things committed by the kkk or any other thing that comes to your imagination? When we insist that you are a true follower of your role model, you can only know a tree by it's fruit, isis, boko haram, taliban, Osama bin laden, you and your type, all terrorists all over the world are inspired by a single person, it's the work of these groups and people that we know who you are and what who your role model is, mohammed

I don't understand what it is but they way you reason really needs to be studied. I'm very sure you had a big problem with comprehension in your school days.
If at this stage in your life, basic analogy you can not grasp and instead twist a statement to suit your narrative, then I have been right that you really need to evaluate your mental state. I've repeatedly stated this , and you've displayed such traits over and over and over again. Hence why I attached the Rinse & repeat hashtag to you, very predictable it's like reading a book. And next thing you would open your dirty mouth and say Intelligent 🤣🤣😂. Really Mr Einstein 😂.
Consistently displaying your narrow mindset and exposing your foolish bigotry.
You are Just another stupid Bigot on his usual day to day business on Nairaland. 🤡 Good thing Nairaland is your last bus stop for your Bigotry. That's your highlight in life. Take your trophy Old fool 🏆. 🫢

Bastard
#Rinse& repeat
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by mbaise1000: 8:55am On Mar 28
3seriez:

I don't understand what it is but they way you reason really needs to be studied. I'm very sure you had a big problem with comprehension in your school days.
If at this stage in your life, basic analogy you can not grasp and instead twist a statement to suit your narrative, then I have been right that you really need to evaluate your mental state. I've repeatedly stated this , and you've displayed such traits over and over and over again. Hence why I attached the Rinse & repeat hashtag to you, very predictable it's like reading a book. And next thing you would open your dirty mouth and say Intelligent 🤣🤣😂. Really Mr Einstein 😂.
You are Just another stupid Bigot on his usual day to day business on Nairaland. 🤡 Good thing Nairaland is your last bus stop for your Bigotry. That's your highlight in life. Take your trophy Old fool 🏆. 🫢

Bastard
#Rinse& repeat

You are easily exposed, shows the level of your mentality, all terrorists and all the people you support are are like that, look at your people in the Moscow terrorist attack, look at all your people
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by 3seriez(m): 1:02am On Mar 29
mbaise1000:

You are easily exposed, shows the level of your mentality, all terrorists and all the people you support are are like that, look at your people in the Moscow terrorist attack, look at all your people
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by mbaise1000: 2:26pm On Mar 29
3seriez:

You ended up not saying anything as usual. Not that I expected better from you anyways, you won't give what you don't have
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by mbaise1000: 2:32pm On Mar 29
Kobojunkie:
1. There were never two end-times, just the one.

2. Jesus Christ judging the world is recorded in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 & John 5 vs 19 - 29 & Matthew 7 vs 21 - 23& .... But what you quoted earlier was from Matthew 24 vs 1 - 44 and that was instead of the end time which took place about 1900 years ago. undecided
You are still on the same spot, I asked you what will happen when the end time Jesus talked about happen, you will not answer, now you said there 8s one end time, and that it happened 1900 years ago and according to what Jesus said will happen at that end, we are still here which means it haven't happened, you can continue in whatever it is you believe,
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by Kobojunkie: 2:46pm On Mar 29
mbaise1000:
@∆ You are still on the same spot, I asked you what will happen when the end time Jesus talked about happen, you will not answer, now you said there 8s one end time, and that it happened 1900 years ago and according to what Jesus said will happen at that end,
we are still here which means it haven't happened, you can continue in whatever it is you believe,
I keep answering the same question over and over by your referencing the scriptures. undecided

2. We are still here means it hasn't happened? Earlier you said you believed Jesus Christ but now you say Jesus Christ lied. Why are you all over the place? undecided
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by 3seriez(m): 6:39pm On Mar 29
mbaise1000:

You ended up not saying anything as usual. Not that I expected better from you anyways, you won't give what you don't have

Fake Man of God. Local Einstein & local champion. Since I've come to realise the fraud and kind of Bigot you are, and expectedly the kind of reply you would surely give.
A low life pathetic shame of a Christian.
Quote all the bible verses in the world, doesn't change the fact you're a shameless Bigot.

And You are still a bastard 😂😂
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by gohf: 6:45pm On Mar 29
Watch and pray so you don't fall into temptation

Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by mbaise1000: 10:06pm On Apr 03
3seriez:

Fake Man of God. Local Einstein & local champion. Since I've come to realise the fraud and kind of Bigot you are, and expectedly the kind of reply you would surely give.
A low life pathetic shame of a Christian.
Quote all the bible verses in the world, doesn't change the fact you're a shameless Bigot.

And You are still a bastard 😂😂

Nothing will stop us from telling you and your role model and people like osama and all the world's heartless murderers inspired by your prophet the truth, you can't hate this away or insult it away, your role model remains the most despicable thing that walked the earth and all of you that see evil like him as good are no different from that stinking paedophile
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by mbaise1000: 10:10pm On Apr 03
Kobojunkie:
I keep answering the same question over and over by your referencing the scriptures. undecided

2. We are still here means it hasn't happened? Earlier you said you believed Jesus Christ but now you say Jesus Christ lied. Why are you all over the place? undecided
Do you really think that because you said I said Jesus lied will make me say Jesus lied? You are dreaming, Jesus NEVER lied, you need to face the topic and answer the question and stop trying to change the topic, anyways, looks like you have nothing to argue again, and rightly too, stop getting involved in what you don't understand
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by Kobojunkie: 10:27pm On Apr 03
mbaise1000:
Do you really think that because you said I said Jesus lied will make me say Jesus lied? You are dreaming, Jesus NEVER lied, you need to face the topic and answer the question and stop trying to change the topic, anyways, looks like you have nothing to argue again, and rightly too, stop getting involved in what you don't understand
Look, the topic is what I am facing here. The problem is religious people who claim to believe in Jesus Christ, particularly Christians, do not believe in the narrative offered by Jesus Christ. This is a major reason why OP, and your person, assume to this day that what Jesus Christ said took place almost 1900 years ago, is an event still off in the future. undecided
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by Steep: 10:31pm On Apr 03
At the rapture the Christians who are still alive would not die but would e transformed to meet with Christ fulfilling the promise of the Lord Jesus.
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by mbaise1000: 10:37pm On Apr 03
Kobojunkie:
Look, the topic is what I am facing here. The problem is religious people who claim to believe in Jesus Christ, particularly Christians, do not believe in the narrative offered by Jesus Christ. This is a major reason why OP, and your person, assume to this day that what Jesus Christ said took place almost 1900 years ago, is an event still off in the future. undecided

You are certainly not a Christian. TRUE Christians understand what Jesus said, non Christians want to change that. To what end?
I will still insist that what you claim that happened 1900 years ago haven't happened because there are things that will happen when that thing Jesus said happens, you know this but not being able to defend your own narrative, but whatever you say doesn't change the truth anyways
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by Kobojunkie: 10:43pm On Apr 03
mbaise1000:
■You are certainly not a Christian. TRUE Christians understand what Jesus said, non Christians want to change that. To what end?
■I will still insist that what you claim that happened 1900 years ago haven't happened because there are things that will happen when that thing Jesus said happens, you know this but not being able to defend your own narrative, but whatever you say doesn't change the truth anyways
So, in your summation, these True Christians all believe that Jesus Christ lied, which sort of affirms the claim I have been making all this while? undecided

29 “Right after the trouble of those days, this will happen:‘The sun will become dark, and the moon will not give light.The stars will fall from the sky, and everything in the sky will be changed.’[c]
30 “Then there will be something in the sky that shows the Son of Man is coming. All the people of the world will cry. Everyone will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds in the sky. He will come with power and great glory.
31 He will use a loud trumpet to send his angels all aroun
32 “The fig tree teaches us a lesson: When its branches become green and soft, and new leaves begin to grow, then you know that summer is very near.
33 In the same way, when you see ALL these things happening, you will know that the time[d] is very near, already present.
34 I assure you that ALL these things will happen while some of the people of this time are still living.
35 The whole world, earth and sky, will be destroyed, but my words will last forever. - Matthew 24 vs 32 - 35

2. There you go again affirming my earlier claim which is that you believe that Jesus Christ lied. So, what exactly are you trying to argue? undecided
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by 3seriez(m): 12:56am On Apr 04
mbaise1000:

Nothing will stop us from telling you and your role model and people like osama and all the world's heartless murderers inspired by your prophet the truth, you can't hate this away or insult it away, your role model remains the most despicable thing that walked the earth and all of you that see evil like him as good are no different from that stinking paedophile

Mumu pastor the he goat himself. Will you shut up grin. Are you back from your Easter crusade. You mentioned US, you and who. As far as I'm concerned, you're the only one true idiot on this platform. The bigotry is in your veins.
When you can't shame the shameless what is now left 🤷🏾‍♂️.
Hate what away, between me and you who sounds like someone possessed and filled with hate.
Have you said anything new. No.
Have you come back to rinse and repeat as usual. Yes.
Are you a bigot. Yes.
Are you obsessed with Mohammed and Islam. Yes.
Are you a BASTARD. A big yes. 😂

Local Einstein. Dirty Church rat like you. A self proclaimed Christian that hardly goes 5 posts without calling Islam and Mohammad, is that one a Christian.
Oya! #Rinse& repeat again old fool 😂
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by mbaise1000: 11:04am On Apr 07
3seriez:

Mumu pastor the he goat himself. Will you shut up grin. Are you back from your Easter crusade. You mentioned US, you and who. As far as I'm concerned, you're the only one true idiot on this platform. The bigotry is in your veins.
When you can't shame the shameless what is now left 🤷🏾‍♂️.
Hate what away, between me and you who sounds like someone possessed and filled with hate.
Have you said anything new. No.
Have you come back to rinse and repeat as usual. Yes.
Are you a bigot. Yes.
Are you obsessed with Mohammed and Islam. Yes.
Are you a BASTARD. A big yes. 😂

Local Einstein. Dirty Church rat like you. A self proclaimed Christian that hardly goes 5 posts without calling Islam and Mohammad, is that one a Christian.
Oya! #Rinse& repeat again old fool 😂
Calling out terrorists and who inspired them and who supports them and their social media arm is a necessity, looks like this your pain is incurable, needless yo ask how you are enjoying it, is there an antidote to this your type of suffering? I will answer the question, yes, there is, in a world without islam. There won't be cause to murder people in defense of the name of a terrorist and accuse those murdered of blasphemy, people won't be putting on suicide vest and murder others in obedience to the teachings of a known terrorist and paedophile and child molester, save yourself this chronic pain and suffering, stop seeing mohamad and osama and the taliban and hamas and boko haram as your role model, just an advice, I don't believe you will accept this very valuable advice, for obvious reasons.
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by mbaise1000: 11:13am On Apr 07
Kobojunkie:
So, in your summation, these True Christians all believe that Jesus Christ lied, which sort of affirms the claim I have been making all this while? undecided

2. There you go again affirming my earlier claim which is that you believe that Jesus Christ lied. So, what exactly are you trying to argue? undecided

I insist that JESUS never lied and no passage of the bible contradicts the other, what we have are people because of whom Jesus TAUGHT sometimes in parables, people who were meant not to understand and turn around and be saved, people meant to be destroyed, you will not understand what the bible meant when it said that "a day in the eyes of ordinary man is like a thousand years in the eyes of God"
Where it was already prophesied that people like you will make jest and say that for many long years it has been said that the end will come but where is it?
Apparently your own end time have come and gone and you are still in this hell, it means you are lost and not SAVED, the TRUE followers of JESUS are still waiting for his coming and this hell will be no more, enjoy your hell
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by 3seriez(m): 2:56pm On Apr 07
mbaise1000:

Calling out terrorists and who inspired them and who supports them and their social media arm is a necessity, looks like this your pain is incurable, needless yo ask how you are enjoying it, is there an antidote to this your type of suffering? I will answer the question, yes, there is, in a world without islam. There won't be cause to murder people in defense of the name of a terrorist and accuse those murdered of blasphemy, people won't be putting on suicide vest and murder others in obedience to the teachings of a known terrorist and paedophile and child molester, save yourself this chronic pain and suffering, stop seeing mohamad and osama and the taliban and hamas and boko haram as your role model, just an advice, I don't believe you will accept this very valuable advice, for obvious reasons.

Welcome back from your Rat hole again 🤣🤣. I know this was all you were thinking about in church this past few days. Basically all you do and live for 🤣🤣🤣.
As usual, foaming in the mouth non stop like a spoilt tap. Did you take your Meds today. This has to be a terminal disease. 😂. Go and Wipe Islam away from the world now, since that is your calling. What a fool 😂
Local Einstein, Nairalands own Bigotry King 💪🏾. Take your crown 👑.
Proper bastard
😂
#Rinse&What 😂😂😂
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by Kobojunkie: 2:01am On Apr 08
mbaise1000:
■[b]I insist that JESUS never lied and no passage of the bible contradicts the othe[/b]r, what we have are people because of whom Jesus TAUGHT sometimes in parables, people who were meant not to understand and turn around and be saved, people meant to be destroyed, you will not understand what the bible meant when it said that "a day in the eyes of ordinary man is like a thousand years in the eyes of God"
■ Where it was already prophesied that people like you will make jest and say that for many long years it has been said that the end will come but where is it?
■ Apparently your own end time have come and gone and you are still in this hell, it means you are lost and not SAVED, the TRUE followers of JESUS are still waiting for his coming and this hell will be no more, enjoy your hell
1. The same you have continually claimed that Tribulation did not happen in the same generation declared by Jesus Christ, meaning you believe Jesus Christ got it wrong when He said it would all happen during the generation He specified. undecided

Are you under some impression that by continuously contradicting yourself, you are somehow able to throw me into confusion or something? I can't tell you that that strategy does not work at all. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2. The prophesy was not regarding people like me but rather people who would come spinning lies using the name of Jesus Christ. That much is clear in Scripture and I am not the one here trying to spin lies using the name of Jesus Christ. You are since you think He lied and that your version of tales is a better one. tongue

3. Not my own end time, but rather the end time spoken of by Jesus Christ in Matthew 24, Luke 21, and Mark 13, is of events that are in the past — the time of God's final judgment against the Nation of Israel(and Judah) in the land of Canaan.
29 “Right after the trouble of those days, this will happen:‘The sun will become dark, and the moon will not give light.The stars will fall from the sky, and everything in the sky will be changed.’[c]
30 “Then there will be something in the sky that shows the Son of Man is coming. All the people of the world will cry. Everyone will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds in the sky. He will come with power and great glory.
31 He will use a loud trumpet to send his angels all aroun
32 “The fig tree teaches us a lesson: When its branches become green and soft, and new leaves begin to grow, then you know that summer is very near.
33 In the same way, when you see ALL these things happening, you will know that the time[d] is very near, already present.
34 I assure you that ALL these things will happen while some of the people of this time are still living.
35 The whole world, earth and sky, will be destroyed, but my words will last forever. - Matthew 24 vs 32 - 35
And no, I am not in hell at all given that Hell — Eternal Damnation, which is of the Kingdom of God instead — as promised by Jesus Christ is probably still at least 1000 years away in the future. undecided
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by mbaise1000: 5:24pm On Apr 08
Kobojunkie:
1. The same you have continually claimed that Tribulation did not happen in the same generation declared by Jesus Christ, meaning you believe Jesus Christ got it wrong when He said it would all happen during the generation He specified. undecided

Are you under some impression that by continuously contradicting yourself, you are somehow able to throw me into confusion or something? I can't tell you that that strategy does not work at all. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2. The prophesy was not regarding people like me but rather people who would come spinning lies using the name of Jesus Christ. That much is clear in Scripture and I am not the one here trying to spin lies using the name of Jesus Christ. You are since you think He lied and that your version of tales is a better one. tongue

3. Not my own end time, but rather the end time spoken of by Jesus Christ in Matthew 24, Luke 21, and Mark 13, is of events that are in the past — the time of God's final judgment against the Nation of Israel(and Judah) in the land of Canaan. And no, I am not in hell at all given that Hell — Eternal Damnation, which is of the Kingdom of God instead — as promised by Jesus Christ is probably still at least 1000 years away in the future. undecided

So now you know the time of the end? Tell me how you arrived to that conclusion
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by Kobojunkie: 5:26pm On Apr 08
mbaise1000:
■ So now you know the time of the end? Tell me how you arrived to that conclusion
Jesus Christ said the end time He spoke of happened almost 1900 years ago. Why are you having me repeat this over and over again? undecided
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by mbaise1000: 5:32pm On Apr 08
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ said the end time He spoke of happened almost 1900 years ago. Why are you having me repeat this over and over again? undecided
Which one did you say will happen in about a thousand years?
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by Kobojunkie: 5:34pm On Apr 08
mbaise1000:
■ Which one did you say will happen in about a thousand years?
That is Jesus Christ returning like He said He would. That also happens to be when Jerusalem would be restored, all of Israel would be gathered back from every tribe, every tongue, and every nation of the earth, back to the Holy city of Jerusalem which would be rebuilt according to God's Specifications and He, Jesus Christ, would reign over all of Israel(and the earth included) from there. After then would come the judgment of the sheep and goats in the Kingdom of God - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 undecided
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by mbaise1000: 5:37pm On Apr 08
3seriez:

Welcome back from your Rat hole again 🤣🤣. I know this was all you were thinking about in church this past few days. Basically all you do and live for 🤣🤣🤣.
As usual, foaming in the mouth non stop like a spoilt tap. Did you take your Meds today. This has to be a terminal disease. 😂. Go and Wipe Islam away from the world now, since that is your calling. What a fool 😂
Local Einstein, Nairalands own Bigotry King 💪🏾. Take your crown 👑.
Proper bastard
😂
#Rinse&What 😂😂😂

You are touched, disciple and follower of mohamad, why are you not doing like his other followers yet, most of them are not on social media, they are preparing their belts to go and collect their own 72 virgins in the islamic paradise or is your own belt the recruitment of other belt users?
Just joking on this one. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by mbaise1000: 5:38pm On Apr 08
Kobojunkie:
That is Jesus Christ returning like He said He would. That also happens to be when Jerusalem would be restored, all of Israel would be gathered back from every tribe, every tongue, and every nation of the earth, back to the Holy city of Jerusalem which would be rebuilt according to God's Specifications and He, Jesus Christ, would reign over all of Israel(and the earth included) from there. After then would come the judgment of the sheep and goats in the Kingdom of God - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 undecided
Good, that's the one I asked you how you arrived at the time you said it will happen,
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by Kobojunkie: 5:42pm On Apr 08
mbaise1000:
■ Good, that's the one I asked you how you arrived at the time you said it will happen,
We are still living in the time of the False prophets and False Teachers... they are pretty much everywhere you look. This means that the Gospel of Jesus Christ — the Truth that causes the Light of Jesus Christ to shine —has yet to be preached far and wide in this world we live in. And so the gathering of sheep and goats from every tribe and every language and every nation, many be a ways off still. Add the forever in the Land of Canaan which God promised to all of the righteous of Old in Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 and you get that Eternal Reward(Heaven)/Eternal Damnation(Hell) may still be approximately 1000 years away. lipsrsealed
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by mbaise1000: 5:50pm On Apr 08
Kobojunkie:
We are still living in the time of the False prophets and False Teachers... they are pretty much everywhere you look. This means that the Gospel of Jesus Christ — the Truth that causes the Light of Jesus Christ to shine —has yet to be preached far and wide in this world we live in. And so the gathering of sheep and goats from every tribe and every language and every nation, many be a ways off still. Add the forever in the Land of Canaan which God promised to all of the righteous of Old in Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 and you get that Eternal Reward(Heaven)/Eternal Damnation(Hell) may still be approximately 1000 years away. lipsrsealed
So you now know more than Jesus who said he doesn't know the exact time? And BTW everything that Jesus said will happen before that time comes has happened, and people like me are not waiting for a thousand years or it's approximate, we are told to be ready and that we are, don't wait for even one day, be prepared all the time, that's what matters, peace
Re: Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? by Kobojunkie: 6:08pm On Apr 08
mbaise1000:
■ So you now know more than Jesus who said he doesn't know the exact time?
■ And BTW everything that Jesus said will happen before that time comes has happened, and people like me are not waiting for a thousand years or it's approximate,
■ we are told to be ready and that we are, don't wait for even one day, be prepared all the time, that's what matters, peace
1. Enough of the meaningless arguing!
Kobojunkie:
And no, I am not in hell at all given that Hell — Eternal Damnation, which is of the Kingdom of God instead — as promised by Jesus Christ is probably still at least 1000 years away in the future. undecided
2. The Tribulation described by Jesus Christ took place around 1900 years ago. So, I am not certain what again you are talking about. And no, I don't depend on the opinions of your religious lords or people like you as the facts are instead as stated in Scripture. These facts were declared by God through His Prophets and reiterated by Jesus Christ, the Last Prophet sent by God. undecided

3. I understand how you religious folks enjoy living in anxiety, fear, and even the idea of a rapture coming out of nowhere at you, an idea far from what Jesus Christ taught His followers in His Gospels. All this is good for you but I don't live by the rules of your religious overlords as I live instead by that which was stipulated by Jesus Christ. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Celebration Of The Divine Entelechy / Though The Doors Of My Rapture Flight Are Closed, Iam Still A Merciful God / Interpret My Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.