Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel (32892 Views)

Just In: SDP Expels Jerry Ghana, Suspends Donald Duke / Osun 2018: Two Governorship Candidates Emerge In SDP / Omisore Not In SDP Says Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by bestman09(m): 12:35pm On Mar 22
angry
Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by LagosFirstSon: 12:36pm On Mar 22
I'm waiting on Helinues comment
Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by beardedboy(m): 12:36pm On Mar 22
Ofunaofu:
Peter Obi is the prize. 
You should drop this kind of statement if you really want victory in 2027.

If the El-Rufai and Obi merger works, Tinubu is a goner... As long as you don't ruin it again with your unnecessary lousyness.
Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by AbujaLagos: 12:37pm On Mar 22
Olosho
Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by mblarry1(m): 12:37pm On Mar 22
Obob, the combo would be so mad... Anyways they have my vote...
Gbam

NLCreator:

Source: Bwala Daniel
Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by Britishpea: 12:38pm On Mar 22
I know this for certainty. I almost wrote it yesterday. Just decided to not write it. El Rufai wants to play the Northern game. He knew that he was outsmarted during the ministerial screening thus he’s dissatisfied.

I trust the desperate Obi to click the bait. But they will fall like a pack of cards.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by Cj4charles(m): 12:40pm On Mar 22
softtorce:
The way you obidient make noise one will think you win two state out of over 30 in the federation.

Long before the Pandora criminal Peter Obi sojourn into Labour Mimiko was already a governor with the Pandora criminal input upon all the noise you are making the Pandora criminal is only able to win same single state for labour.

So what is your noise exactly about ?!

Urchins from the regular abusive party spotted.. why don't you also state how many Senators, House Of Rep, State House did Mimiko and Labour Party won before his presence

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by commoditiesnig: 12:40pm On Mar 22
FreeStuffsNG:

Labour Party was known before you guys went there. They had produced a Governor before 2023.

SDP will implode like LP too when it comes to who will be vp candidate between the two strange political bedfellows.
God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!
True... many don't know this. Olusegun Mimiko was elected governor on LP platform

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by Ofunaofu: 12:44pm On Mar 22
Paraman:
It doesn't matter, he will still lose.

He wont even win in the south east in the 2027 presidential election

You go just open mouth waaaa dey yarn okpata
Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by Osidazz19: 12:45pm On Mar 22
El Rufai will become a saint all of a sudden to the same IPOB retards that have been calling him a terrorist. HYPOCRITES. grin grin grin

I don't see El Rufai teaming up with that Agulu fraudster anyway. Rufai is too principled and refined to mingle with such a lying sore loser.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by bentenny(m): 12:47pm On Mar 22
grin grin
The same Bwala said that Peter Obi will lose in his own polling unit last election!

Same Bwala said Peter Obi will not win any state in the North!

Same Bwala deceived Atiku that he will take all the bulk votes of Buhari in the last election!

Same man said he will never join apc or even support Tinubu because of his Muslim Muslim ticket....today,same person is now galavanting around aso rock looking for crumbs!

I would rather believe the lies of Lai mohammed than believe an unstable man like Bwala😛

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by wildernessVoice: 12:48pm On Mar 22
P. O. shouldn't stain himself with that combination. He should continue to fly with Baba Ahmed or another creditable northern.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by WantsandMore: 12:48pm On Mar 22
I did like to see El Rufai chances at the polls. Who'll be his fans, what state he'll win for Tinubu as it seems Atiku maybe too old to contest by then. A third force splitting vote is all Tinubu needs, already what happened in Lagos and Abuja due too heavy propaganda against Tinubu may not have a repeat value. Hands are cross. Stay Scheming. Politics is all about numbers.
Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by TheBillyonaire: 12:50pm On Mar 22
Peter Obi and El-Rufai are great administrators.

But while one is infected by Yahweh mind virus, the other is infected with Allah mind virus. The worst is El-Rufai who is doubly infected by Fulani-mind program as well as Allah virus of the mind.

Hopefully, such alliances is capable of neutralizing the tribal tensions between their tribes and allow them to bring the best to the table.

2027 is a very long time. Their alliance can practically end Tinubu's second term possibility and allow him to give his all to decentralize the institutions and empower Lagos State and the Niger Delta to break the SE, SS and SW from expected controls of old alignments.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by Felabrity: 12:50pm On Mar 22
Who is this idiot?
Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by bentenny(m): 12:52pm On Mar 22
FreeStuffsNG:

Labour Party was known before you guys went there. They had produced a Governor before 2023.

SDP will implode like LP too when it comes to who will be vp candidate between the two strange political bedfellows.
God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!
What was their combined political strength in terms of figures compared to the last elections?
This is one question most of you agbadorians avoid because you know the truth that LP was next to nothing before Obi came!
LP combined results in all their elections before is not even up to half of what LP got in the last presidential election....so sit this one out!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by justvictor57(m): 12:52pm On Mar 22
Peter Obi and El-Rufai on the same boat?? Dey play😹😹
Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by Bigseven(m): 12:53pm On Mar 22
Because El rufai the fanatist is involved, no more OBIdient movement.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by nedekid: 12:53pm On Mar 22
StOla:
El Rufai and Obi in the same party?

El Rufai has no forgotten or forgiven his DSS house arrest in Anambra 2013 gubernatorial election.
Seems you do not know politicians do not have permanent enemies, but interests.
Besides someone as Obi with hid level in life, aside politics would not keep enemies. Abi elemelu, ovia, late wigwe etc at their level of business go de do petty petty quarrel when there is business and billions to be made?
Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by Gangster1ms: 12:54pm On Mar 22
Why are bat urchins crying more than the bereaved?

Cos this could be a threat to their pockets

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by Angelfrost(m): 12:56pm On Mar 22
Doesn't matter... Jagaban will win 2027 by a landslide. cool

The opposition will keep being the opposition! Tinubu is not lily-livered like GEJ. He will frustrate them all in 2027, and hand over to his Northern boy, come 2031.

Y'all keep saying Naija nor be Lagos, yet Jagaban is clearly replicating the same moves he did in Eko from 1999 in Aso Rock. Lol!

Already, PDP is gone, thanks to Wike and his gang... LP is already biting the dust.

Not that all these even matter... INEC is already a member of APC! grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by Godsonkemz(m): 12:57pm On Mar 22
Another APC propaganda to smear Peter Obi's reputation.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by djon78(m): 12:58pm On Mar 22
chopnaira:
APUGA - PDP - LP - ??

So he would become Vice to Elrufai who the Obidients often call terrorist. cheesy

This one na fake. I call BS on this.

In as much as Nasir can be troublesome sometimes

Nasir is still one of the best performing politicians out there from the North

His records as FCT minister is still unmatched

He did well as Kaduna State Governor

Obi joining him in sdp is very ok
Although this is a rumor for now

But I want Obi to leave labour party

There inendoes is becoming something else

He should distance himself from them before they mess him up
Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by socialmediaman: 1:00pm On Mar 22
chopnaira:
APUGA - PDP - LP - ??

So he would become Vice to Elrufai who the Obidients often call terrorist. cheesy

This one na fake. I call BS on this.

Yes this is most likely BS but 2027 is going to the south so El Rufai or most northern politicians who have an eye on 2031 won’t be contesting
Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by jubrilELsudan: 1:01pm On Mar 22
BEST MOVE....MAKE HIM LEAVE LABOUR PARTY FOR THE CRIMINALS AND THIEVES

Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by Ykc2(m): 1:01pm On Mar 22
As igbo person If Peter obi join elrufai I won't vote him
Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by samdaisi: 1:02pm On Mar 22
El Rufai has suddenly becomes saint now he's no more a terrorist.
God bless you all
Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by Cmanforall: 1:06pm On Mar 22
NLCreator:

Source: Bwala Daniel

The combination
Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by VIKTO83(m): 1:09pm On Mar 22
I said it in previous thread but one ignoramus who doesn't understand political permutation was arguing with me.
Now in less than 6hrs it's been confirmed here. U see reason Obi is concentrating in few days now in d North.
But d hatred the Igbos have for El-rufai will still be his undoing and those who refused to clear him for security reasons will come after him.
Theres something about security against him
Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by Theoarhics: 1:13pm On Mar 22
We the obedient no gree to do anything with El rufai and his cohorts. They are bad precedents. After all the Elrufai said about Peter Obi and the obedients movement.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by Bizibi(m): 1:13pm On Mar 22
Svoboda:
If this is trues, they will be further spliting opposition and making it easier for BAT to stroll back to aso rock in 2027.

I think peter obi has an exaggerated opinion about himself and is fast turning into an atiku part 2.

He has lost momentum already.

Obidients now understand that politics is about scheming and selfish interests and not about crying in their mothers laps and cursing. The elrufai they loved to hate and called terrorist will now be in bed with their daddy.
don't believe any word from a politician.....
Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by Bizibi(m): 1:16pm On Mar 22
Angelfrost:
Doesn't matter... Jagaban will win 2027 by a landslide. cool

The opposition will keep being the opposition! Tinubu is not lily-livered like GEJ. He will frustrate them all in 2027, and hand over to his Northern boy, come 2031.

Y'all keep saying Naija nor be Lagos, yet Jagaban is clearly replicating the same moves he did in Eko from 1999 in Aso Rock. Lol!

Already, PDP is gone, thanks to Wike and his gang... LP is already biting the dust.

Not that all these even matter... INEC is already a member of APC! grin
2030 will be a different game,I have a feeling tinubu and his people will decamp and win next election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders / Nigerian Army Pulls 34 Generals Out Of Service / Edward Lametek Adamu Appointed As CBN Deputy Governor By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.