Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel (32894 Views)

Just In: SDP Expels Jerry Ghana, Suspends Donald Duke / Osun 2018: Two Governorship Candidates Emerge In SDP / Omisore Not In SDP Says Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by kenny160: 2:52pm On Mar 22
kuntash:

so you mean what he stated isnt clear enough for you to understand?

now lets even face the koko, if other regions have been tagged as failed in ruling, what is wrong in giving an opportunity to someone from the Eastern part of the country to also fail (so to speak) so we can mock him? Perhaps that might unearth your ego of understanding, abi ? cheesy cheesy
I see, I have been thinking and saying it that the main reason why people from that side want to see Nigeria failing is not coz of anything else but they want their man to be there. Come my dear brother you too think am now, no one said Eastener should not be there but first you people need to make peace with everybody coz no one have control over your candidate's failure, always trust in Destiny and God if God want something to be weither you like it or not it will surely be and mind you dnt pray that any of our leader should fail coz if you curse them coz you wish someone from your tribe should win and he loss, you are aswel curaing yourself coz the matter is like someone in public bus raising curse on driver to have accident. Abeg is it only the driver that will die in the motor? No, so you people should think well and reason with head not anus and finally I will like to let you know for free that all Nigerian politicians are the same even if your man become president it might still not improve anything in your life and also know that Nigeria elites know themselves if anything happen they will run leave us they all get dual citizen please let us all united too. My 1cent.
Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by Glassysea(m): 3:06pm On Mar 22
Hungry man from Atiku boy to Tinubu boy boy
Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by Trustmea: 3:06pm On Mar 22
VIKTO83:
I said it in previous thread but one ignoramus who doesn't understand political permutation was arguing with me.
Now in less than 6hrs it's been confirmed here. U see reason Obi is concentrating in few days now in d North.
But d hatred the Igbos have for El-rufai will still be his undoing and those who refused to clear him for security reasons will come after him.
Theres something about security against him
I dont think Obi will agree to be El rufai VP, maybe the otherway round
Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by class0247: 3:08pm On Mar 22
The work El Rufai did in Abuja is remarkable and I heard he did a lot of infrastructural development in Kaduna as well. He is a man of integrity and very competent. My only fear is the fact that he is tagged an extremist and religion bigot. If he work with Peter OBi, there will be a lot of development and economical growth. This combination can birth a new Nigeria without sentiment and they will non fear any human born of a woman when carrying out policy. We will need to beg EL Rufai to work with OBi for the interest of the growth of Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by SupremeSpecimen: 3:11pm On Mar 22
And just like that, SDP IS TRENDING

Well played gentlemen, well played

I know firsthand, the bag dey since for PO to return to PDP
Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by frog12: 3:20pm On Mar 22
the 2 of them are a good team, but elrufai reputation no good.

na goodbye for ATIKU be dis ooo

yinkus6750:
Manipulations towards 2027.
Time will tell.
Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by frog12: 3:25pm On Mar 22
i agree. this na elrufai calculations after tinubu snub. if elrufai challenges tinubu, he is a goner

beardedboy:

You should drop this kind of statement if you really want victory in 2027.

If the El-Rufai and Obi merger works, Tinubu is a goner... As long as you don't ruin it again with your unnecessary lousyness.
Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by frog12: 3:25pm On Mar 22
na so ooo

Britishpea:
I know this for certainty. I almost wrote it yesterday. Just decided to not write it. El Rufai wants to play the Northern game. He knew that he was outsmarted during the ministerial screening thus he’s dissatisfied.

I trust the desperate Obi to click the bait. But they will fall like a pack of cards.
Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by bhella10: 3:26pm On Mar 22
If Obi likes he can deport to The Democrats he'll still chop L in 2027 grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by Deemas(m): 3:34pm On Mar 22
Svoboda:
If this is trues, they will be further spliting opposition and making it easier for BAT to stroll back to aso rock in 2027.

I think peter obi has an exaggerated opinion about himself and is fast turning into an atiku part 2.

He has lost momentum already.

Obidients now understand that politics is about scheming and selfish interests and not about crying in their mothers laps and cursing. The elrufai they loved to hate and called terrorist will now be in bed with their daddy.

You're not an obedient and as such don't speak for us.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by tnerro1(m): 3:39pm On Mar 22
Hunger bad, e don turn Daniel to rumor monger
Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by oneman2k7: 4:01pm On Mar 22
Even if it is dstv party, I remain obedient.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by GreatOchuks: 4:01pm On Mar 22
When we told them that no one can win Nigerian Presidency without Structure, they thought we hated Obi .

We told them that Labour party can't deliver the target and there is every need to unite to flush away APC ,, they felt they can do it alone .

One toad was even asking me "Wetin be Structure" .
Shei now , e don de clear for Obidients eyes now , owners of Labour party don collect their party on the Nicodemus orders of Tinubu I know,,, the Agulu Trader and professional decamper will now be roaming about looking for another confused Party to pitch his Tent and further split PDP votes in 2027.

Like Peter Obi , like Ogboru of Delta State,, perpetual Vote wasters

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by richie240: 4:12pm On Mar 22
Svoboda:
If this is trues, they will be further spliting opposition and making it easier for BAT to stroll back to aso rock in 2027.

I think peter obi has an exaggerated opinion about himself and is fast turning into an atiku part 2.

'Obidients' don't have any political ideology.
Not minding the fact that they've abused el-rufai and his family all these years, they will begin to sing his praises if this news turns out to be true.

He will become an overnight hero in 'obidient land'.

Obidients now understand that politics is about scheming and selfish interests and not about crying in their mothers laps and cursing. The elrufai they loved to hate and called terrorist will now be in bed with their daddy.
They won't mind deputizing for el-rufai, and it all will be a ploy to sneak in thru d back door.
One way or the other, el-rufai's demise will be orchestrated (like d chap u have on your profile pix) if the duo finds themselves in asorock.

But we are wiser now!
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by Chibyke23(m): 4:24pm On Mar 22
Obi will never do such, bwala is talking what's not true
Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by peleson1: 4:27pm On Mar 22
All obi needs is to form a new political party.

All abour party ALP

Labour party of Nigeria LPN

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by Ekaka14: 4:32pm On Mar 22
Svoboda:

I hate it when people are gullible in a very devious and Shameless manner
Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by Ekaka14: 4:34pm On Mar 22
Chibyke23:
Obi will never do such, bwala is talking what's not true
I don't know who holds the crown for gutter mouth between bwala and Akpabio sef
Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by Ekaka14: 4:41pm On Mar 22
Svoboda:

Uncle go read this on Nairaland and be calming down:
Muyiwa Adekeye Reacts To Rumours That El-Rufai Will Defect To SDP
Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by porthouse7(f): 5:01pm On Mar 22
Pierohandsome:
Peter Obi giving them nightmare even when he is not holding any office
that’s what he came to do in life
Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by Duru009(m): 6:01pm On Mar 22
El rufai and Peter Obi will be a master class
Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:13pm On Mar 22
Arobaga:
Who knows labor party before Obi came in

They have forgotten we don’t vote party but candidate

99.999999% of people who voted Obi are not even in labor party

Like me now I’m a member of PDP but won’t vote and didn’t vote Atiku

Is you and your likes that doesn't know lp before now,I wasn't not even surprised they like it
Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:19pm On Mar 22
Racoon:
It is unthinkably sad that a once brilliant and reasonable man in person of Daniel Bwala will overnight reduce himself to a senseless nonentity that he has become today. Shame!

because he didn't say what you want to hear
Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by oba541: 7:48pm On Mar 22
Daniel Bwala is a dunceDaniel Bwala is a dunce...
Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by Stallione(m): 9:01pm On Mar 22
Lol, na political party we voted for b4?. See this bunch of mugus headed by brain drained ajero that couldnt stand on his feet to fight for a new minimum wage. Ndi ala ndi ala everywere undecided
Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by softtorce: 9:38pm On Mar 22
You are yet to wake from the delusion n loss at the polls. PDP is the governor in Enugu.

jmichael259:

Abia and Enugu!?
You know what I'm talking about.

Anyways, why not stop worrying about them since you should be better off. I guess.
Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by softtorce: 9:40pm On Mar 22
Peter Pandora Obi wailing in command cry me a river.

smartemperor042:
Na your papa be Pandora criminal!

Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by softtorce: 9:47pm On Mar 22
How is that related to the achievement of the Pandora criminal ? Someone that can even win the 3 senatorial slot in his home state of Anambra while Mimiko cleared the 3 slots when he was a governor.

Cj4charles:
Urchins from the regular abusive party spotted.. why don't you also state how many Senators, House Of Rep, State House did Mimiko and Labour Party won before his presence
Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by softtorce: 9:52pm On Mar 22
Can I have the list if those room were giving to rule from 1999. Which of the president did not contest n win an election ?

Is any Igbo denied the right to contest like all others or how do you mean to be giving room ? Are you cripple that you can not contest, I do not understand your foolish n senseless wail please explain yourself.

kuntash:

so you mean what he stated isnt clear enough for you to understand?

now lets even face the koko, if other regions have been tagged as failed in ruling, what is wrong in giving an opportunity to someone from the Eastern part of the country to also fail (so to speak) so we can mock him? Perhaps that might unearth your ego of understanding, abi ? cheesy cheesy
Re: Peter Obi To Join El-Rufai In SDP - Bwala Daniel by PHAYOL81: 10:06pm On Mar 22
Refuse to believe this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra Joins Oil-producing States / Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma / Buhari Defeats Atiku In Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.