Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,742 members, 7,851,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:45 PM

He Must Open Shop For My Sister - Lady Shares Condition For Losing Her Virginity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Must Open Shop For My Sister - Lady Shares Condition For Losing Her Virginity (424 Views)

24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) / Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) / Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Must Open Shop For My Sister - Lady Shares Condition For Losing Her Virginity by chigogo2010(m): 12:31pm On Mar 22
A 24-year-old Nigerian virgin has listed conditions for any man that wants to have s3x with her.

The lady stated that it's either the man sponsors her education or opens a shop for her sister.

She confessed that even though her reason is quite simple, it is proving difficult for many men to fulfil.

The lady explains that when any man asks her out, she gives them her condition but some of them ask to sleep with her first but she refuses, standing her ground.

Her reason for this is that any man who is investing in a woman would find it difficult to just break her heart and go because he is already bound by his investment.

Even though only one person has agreed to her conditions, he insisted on sleeping with her first which she refused to accept.

Watch Video Below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0EJiUc74WQ?si=M0u1nNDHw9MYPJso
Re: He Must Open Shop For My Sister - Lady Shares Condition For Losing Her Virginity by Franklyspeakin: 12:40pm On Mar 22
See the entity that has turned her private part to a poverty alleviation program
Re: He Must Open Shop For My Sister - Lady Shares Condition For Losing Her Virginity by marlow1962(m): 1:30pm On Mar 22
Lol the one already lost abi which one again?
Re: He Must Open Shop For My Sister - Lady Shares Condition For Losing Her Virginity by ExudeLoveToAll: 1:39pm On Mar 22
She say it's quite simple but doesn't have money for what she ask for.

Relationship is a synonym to the word Pros.titution.
Re: He Must Open Shop For My Sister - Lady Shares Condition For Losing Her Virginity by Spagi(m): 1:41pm On Mar 22
Go and sit down,god give u free of charge do the same thing puff puff pass
Re: He Must Open Shop For My Sister - Lady Shares Condition For Losing Her Virginity by Savedday2: 4:05pm On Mar 22
Abeg, I fit use her virginity take withdraw money for bank?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

American Rappers Vs British Rappers, Who Gat More Flows? / Where Are You Spending Your Valentines Day / Guys What's Your Preference?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.